No announcement yet.

Light Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That worked, but I seem to be having a bit of a problem here.

It is very odd, but when I copy something from word and past it in here it will not even preview, the screen just goes white and it hangs up.

I see there are two icons in the top row here, one about pasting text and one from word, but both are greyed out.

Is there something else I should do?

Having to type everything from scratch would be a royal pain! Any hints would be gratefully received!
    Dave

Comment

• Ok, sadly I have tried everything to get the forum to accept my posts, but when I past anything more than one line, and hit preview, or submit, I simply get a blank page and nothing happens.
      I unfortunately do not have spare time to waste fighting the forum, so if any admin person can come up with a solution I will come back, other wise I am gone.
      Dave

Comment

• I have been building LED healing lights for 10 years now and they do not pulse but are on continuous.
        they work very well and have many happy customers.
        I have panels with 120 LEDs on them and then make some with 32 1 watt 660 LEDS, super bright only need to apply it for a minute.
        I posted on this forum years ago about this and no replies.

Comment

• Originally posted by davesw View Post
          Ok, sadly I have tried everything to get the forum to accept my posts, but when I past anything more than one line, and hit preview, or submit, I simply get a blank page and nothing happens.
          I unfortunately do not have spare time to waste fighting the forum, so if any admin person can come up with a solution I will come back, other wise I am gone.
          Dave
          Just saw this, support issues need to be posted in support threads or emailed to admins or we won't see it. If you still have this problem, let us know.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by zonman View Post
            I have been building LED healing lights for 10 years now and they do not pulse but are on continuous.
            they work very well and have many happy customers.
            I have panels with 120 LEDs on them and then make some with 32 1 watt 660 LEDS, super bright only need to apply it for a minute.
            I posted on this forum years ago about this and no replies.
            1 minute is not very much time for a real treatment. I was doing this almost 20 years ago with a company before most companies selling these devices for healing existed. Have seen a lot come and go.

Stead light can work, pulsed is better, 15-30 minutes minimum was shown to be an effective treatment time and 2-3 times a day is recommended depending on the issue being addressed.
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Like the integration of Audio vibrational technology. Perhaps they could synchronise along with the Nogier frequencies . Nogier Frequencies: Dr. Paul Nogier, a French physician, discovered seven frequencies with which body cells naturally vibrate. Applying these frequencies helps the cells to resonate with their natural healthy vibration. <So he theorises or has he proven this?>

I still think there is a lot more work to be done in this area. The delivery method has not been researched enough and refined.

A great Idea for a Mobile Phone app. Some sort of MBphone break out box that converts/splits the audio signal into a LED and audio coil application over afflicted area.

Use the Mobile Phone Camera and mic for body analysis and feedback signal.

Star Trek Triquarter here we come :-)

BabaGlee

BabaGlee

Comment

• Thanks for that Aaron. I appreciate the corrected history.
                I'm aware that the mitochondria contain a Hydrogen resonate chamber and since the likes of "Stan Meyer" <Hydrogen Fuel cell via capacitor inductor resonance at low frequency>
                found that a red LED was a excellent catalyst to assist the liberation of
                hydrogen from water. Linked to redox and its biochemical significance and we might realise the Light stimulation Pathway to greater healing.
                I still have to wonder about the different Nogier frequencies and what they are doing.

Could they be stimulating different Hydrogen isotope states?

What affect would a Ultra Violet 380nm LED have, considering the Russian research indicating that this is the frequency the DNA stores and re-transmits around the body?

Can a FM signal be placed within the Light Pulse? <Information>

BabaGlee : Now what was that Hydrogen based Fractal Equation that underpins the Universe?

Comment

• Where is that Biochemical Wavelength correlation.

Thankyou for that url link Radiant.
                  I wonder how close too these Wavelengths one has to be to achieve the similar affect.
                  ie would 660nm be as affective as 653nm? What is the truly peak performing wavelength for this sort of ATP, mitochondria, Stem cell stimulation?

1 too 5 pulses per second is very low frequency.
                  I wonder whether a square wave pulse is better than a sawtooth pulse and why. Would a sine wave pulse negate the need for accurate wavelength?

Here is my url http://www.crystalinks.com/colors.html

Still many an un-answered question.

Perfection is but a experiment away.

BabaGlee
                  http://www.miron-glas.com/en/biophotonics

Comment

• Hi everyone. I'm interested in finding a red/infrared LED device that can pulse at the Nogier frequencies for healing purposes. I know commercially there are not that many devices, and it seems like some companies can really overprice their pulsed LED devices because of not much competition. A few that I've found are the Lumen Photon close to $1000 on Amazon, and SOTA Lightworks, which is still $400-500. Has anyone developed or know if there are other options for a portable/handheld pulsing (Nogier) LED device?

Comment

• Originally posted by jfig203 View Post
                      Hi everyone. I'm interested in finding a red/infrared LED device that can pulse at the Nogier frequencies for healing purposes. I know commercially there are not that many devices, and it seems like some companies can really overprice their pulsed LED devices because of not much competition. A few that I've found are the Lumen Photon close to $1000 on Amazon, and SOTA Lightworks, which is still $400-500. Has anyone developed or know if there are other options for a portable/handheld pulsing (Nogier) LED device?
                      I worked with Dr. McGee who studied with Paul Nogier so am familiar with this. Best you can do that I know of is:

You can get a function generator for about $100 that is decent - use square wave and punch in the frequencies.

Get a pure red or red + infrared led panel for growing plants that is 12 volt - put a transistor inline with the ground lead from the wall power supply and trigger it with the function generator. That is the idea anyway - done that for a long time.

Not portable, but that is the best.

I know the companies selling Nogier products for a long time - they even used to build the ones for us 15+ year ago. However, the frequencies actually are not locked perfectly on the intended frequency so I don't see the point in using them.
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Thanks for your response Aaron. Would this function generator work on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/TOTMC%C2%AE-1H...tion+generator Looks like it comes with a USB power cable but no AC adapter, so I'd have to get that.

I have been using a LED man 660/850 nm hand-held unit that has a wall adapter for power. http://www.theledman.com/handheld.html Not sure if it is 12 volt or not, I can let you know tonight. I might need some more details on how to " put a transistor inline with the ground lead from the wall power supply and trigger it with the function generator", since I'm not as electrically knowledgeable as most the people on this forum.

Comment

• I have worked with a skin treatment center before and they use "laser treatment". I analyzed two or three of their handsets are known as laser but really just 1W LED light and specs about 630 nM, 653nm and 655nm wavelengths. All these devices have timers that control dam every second 5 per 1 second and 1 minute to the treatment of 15 minutes .... they retail for $ 2000 + ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                            I'm actually going to release an e-book on red and infrared light healing....
                            Hi Aaron, so, did you?
                            Regards,
                            Dennis

UPDATE: after posting this I found your presentation! Thanks brother.
                            Last edited by D Rhodes; 02-07-2020, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D Rhodes View Post

Hi Aaron, so, did you?
                              Regards,
                              Dennis

UPDATE: after posting this I found your presentation! Thanks brother.
                              Hi Dennis,

These are references for the lights: https://emediapress.com/redlight/

Sig gen triggers base or gate of transistor/mosfet that is in series with one of the legs of a dc power supply to a 12v LED setup for example. Simple as that.

If you're not able to make that, the steady non-pulsed LED panels are still quite effective.
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• I read that ;

LED light therapy appears to be a safe treatment for several skin conditions, including acne, skin aging, skin wounds, and other problems. Research indicates that this therapy offers promising results, although people should not expect a 100% improvement.

Is it true? Like what does it do to the skin?

Comment

Working...
                                X