PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Light Therapy

Vtech thanks for sharing

Very informative Vtech!

I will have to try the cd4047 soon.
    Position a solar panel with an iPhone/iPad with Solar Tracker!
    http://solartrackerapp.com

Hi,
    I see this is an old thread, is anyone still experimenting with this stuff? Has anyone had any success or suchlike?

I have been on the fringe of this on and off for about 25 years. I started with some experimentation around Rife generators and had a couple of plasma tubes made by a friendly neon sign manufacturer. He could not figure out why I would want the fluorescent powder cleaned out of the tubes, but what the H, as long as I was paying....

The power of the Rife kit scared me and I think that if you don't have a tame Doc to do tests for you it can be a dangerous route. The big problem I see with electronic style healing is the interface between the machine and the person. The Rife plasma tubes are by far the best interface I have found.

Next I had a brief twiddle with magnetics and colored lights and a touch on the fringes of Zappers.

Then followed a longish break from energy healing totally while I changed countries. Recently my wife developed arthritis in her hands and it was keeping her awake at night so I was looking at TENS type machines. This led to LED healing and Nogier. (And to here from a link Aaron put up somewhere else (Thanks Aaron)

I realized that modern LEDs had a lot of potential. I made a unit using IR LEDs that my wife could put her hand into and pulsed it with a square wave at Nogier frequencies. Against a lot of skepticism it worked!

I now have a jacket full of LEDs and a much fancier control box.
    If anyone is interested I will put up my circuits etc.
    Dave

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davesw View Post
    Hi,
    I see this is an old thread, is anyone still experimenting with this stuff? Has anyone had any success or suchlike?

I have been on the fringe of this on and off for about 25 years. I started with some experimentation around Rife generators and had a couple of plasma tubes made by a friendly neon sign manufacturer. He could not figure out why I would want the fluorescent powder cleaned out of the tubes, but what the H, as long as I was paying....

The power of the Rife kit scared me and I think that if you don't have a tame Doc to do tests for you it can be a dangerous route. The big problem I see with electronic style healing is the interface between the machine and the person. The Rife plasma tubes are by far the best interface I have found.

Next I had a brief twiddle with magnetics and colored lights and a touch on the fringes of Zappers.

Then followed a longish break from energy healing totally while I changed countries. Recently my wife developed arthritis in her hands and it was keeping her awake at night so I was looking at TENS type machines. This led to LED healing and Nogier. (And to here from a link Aaron put up somewhere else (Thanks Aaron)

I realized that modern LEDs had a lot of potential. I made a unit using IR LEDs that my wife could put her hand into and pulsed it with a square wave at Nogier frequencies. Against a lot of skepticism it worked!

I now have a jacket full of LEDs and a much fancier control box.
    If anyone is interested I will put up my circuits etc.
    Dave
    That's awesome!

Yes, please share any pics of your devices and circuits.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Ok, lets see if we can get all this to work!

These first pics are the prototype I built with only the 7 Nogier frequencies. Everything was on one board and a lot of the circuit happened as I thought of it. (Nice way of saying "chicken crossing the road"

This all made it very difficult to overcome the faults that were certain to appear!

The plug on the right is power (12V) in and the plug from the driver box is the output to the LED device

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

That worked, but I seem to be having a bit of a problem here.

It is very odd, but when I copy something from word and past it in here it will not even preview, the screen just goes white and it hangs up.

I see there are two icons in the top row here, one about pasting text and one from word, but both are greyed out.

Is there something else I should do?

Having to type everything from scratch would be a royal pain! Any hints would be gratefully received!
    Dave

Ok, sadly I have tried everything to get the forum to accept my posts, but when I past anything more than one line, and hit preview, or submit, I simply get a blank page and nothing happens.
    I unfortunately do not have spare time to waste fighting the forum, so if any admin person can come up with a solution I will come back, other wise I am gone.
    Dave

I have been building LED healing lights for 10 years now and they do not pulse but are on continuous.
    they work very well and have many happy customers.
    I have panels with 120 LEDs on them and then make some with 32 1 watt 660 LEDS, super bright only need to apply it for a minute.
    I posted on this forum years ago about this and no replies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davesw View Post
    Ok, sadly I have tried everything to get the forum to accept my posts, but when I past anything more than one line, and hit preview, or submit, I simply get a blank page and nothing happens.
    I unfortunately do not have spare time to waste fighting the forum, so if any admin person can come up with a solution I will come back, other wise I am gone.
    Dave
    Just saw this, support issues need to be posted in support threads or emailed to admins or we won't see it. If you still have this problem, let us know.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zonman View Post
    I have been building LED healing lights for 10 years now and they do not pulse but are on continuous.
    they work very well and have many happy customers.
    I have panels with 120 LEDs on them and then make some with 32 1 watt 660 LEDS, super bright only need to apply it for a minute.
    I posted on this forum years ago about this and no replies.
    1 minute is not very much time for a real treatment. I was doing this almost 20 years ago with a company before most companies selling these devices for healing existed. Have seen a lot come and go.

Stead light can work, pulsed is better, 15-30 minutes minimum was shown to be an effective treatment time and 2-3 times a day is recommended depending on the issue being addressed.
    Aaron Murakami