John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Is one of the primary points to your experiment to make the superpole south stronger by actually using magnets instead of what the other magnets are squeezing out between them?

You have 3 variations of the North - are you going to use one with with 3 different kinds? Or just pick one and have than for all 3 North and compare the results between the 3 kinds?

Your coil winding, the middle one, that is actually how I wound my original trifilars because I thought the recovery winding had to be wound in the opposite direction. I thought I was going to siphon off the back emf into a cap in addition to capturing the inductive spike. I thought that because the old SG drawings show the dot at the bottom of the coil, which I thought it was supposed to mean the recovery winding was in the opposite direction. I asked John and he only said it represented a different phase.

Are you planning on putting those 2 windings in opposite direction in parallel?

Back when he was at the "palace" building, he drew me a diagram in the sand outside the building when were were talking explaining the experiments he did with taking a single winding and winding it in one direction, then he would switch and wind it in other direction, then reversed again and so on. He didn't get into the results or what he was trying to find, just that it was an experiment he did.

Your 3rd winding diagram will not necessarily be like the bifilar pancake coil winding, it will just put those two windings in series. We did that something like 8 times on the generator coil that we had on the machine that Peter demonstrated a few years back at the conference.

Like I mentioned before, there is a way to strengthen the S fields that are already there to make it run faster and with less draw. I might post it here - not sure yet.
    Hi Aaron,
    My best guess on the structure of the Magnetic Field for the SG/SSG/G-Field is based on the Sweet Floyed's criterion of 'conditioning' the magnet.
    The Essence is in making the Bloch wall flip its position with the Poles....now what does that imply?...you have suddenly made the virtual become real..isn't it??
    the Electrical gas surrounding the coil is now Dielectrically interacting with the Electrical Circuit of the coil---Battery and this is the Radiant gain that lowers the Batteries impedance..so we are dealing with the un-intercepted component (Heaviside) of the Field of solenoid(coil) that is normally wasted/and not coupled.
    next... how do you get the Bloch wall do this???
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      Hi Aaron,
      My best guess on the structure of the Magnetic Field for the SG/SSG/G-Field is based on the Sweet Floyed's criterion of 'conditioning' the magnet.
      The Essence is in making the Bloch wall flip its position with the Poles....now what does that imply?...you have suddenly made the virtual become real..isn't it??
      the Electrical gas surrounding the coil is now Dielectrically interacting with the Electrical Circuit of the coil---Battery and this is the Radiant gain that lowers the Batteries impedance..so we are dealing with the un-intercepted component (Heaviside) of the Field of solenoid(coil) that is normally wasted/and not coupled.
      next... how do you get the Bloch wall do this???
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      Hi Everyone!!
      I would Highly recommend everyone to listen to Mr. Joe( the Joe cell Inventor.)
      he enlightens in brief and repeatedly explains the nature of the '90 Degree Spike' that occurs in his set up of the Tesla coil (Ignition coil with primary and secondary coils) that is neither Positive or Negative which apparently emphasis that its Magnetic by Interaction, further he explains the 'single wire' involvement that passes through the solenoid...all characteristics of Tesla Radiant Energy and of course Bedini methods as well here:https://youtu.be/sO3T6r6UsYo https://youtu.be/GhZUcQTTcKg https://youtu.be/LDgUazM__sk although he doesn't call it that way.further the videos below show the relevance of the N-N squeeze and its 'capability' of Generating AC OR DC Electricity without moving parts here: https://youtu.be/iqD0du3I-hc https://youtu.be/nLXrsScMm1Q
      something that relates the Sweet Flloyed and Bedini's 10 coiler super -pole N-N Squeeze.
      I even think it is the JB's 1984 machine and Stanley Meyer's Rotary Pulsed Voltage Frequency Generator... see they are the same...
      let me know you comments...
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      Last edited by Faraday88; 07-07-2017, 05:13 AM. Reason: addition
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• The super pole concept

Hello, I´m new here in this forum, this is my first post. I don´t want to create a new thread so this is the only reference I found on the forum regarding Bedini Glass Case Motor: The super pole concept.

I purchased the book Free Energy Generation, 2nd edition (Tom Bearden, cheniere.org) and associated DVD (#40). As I am writing this, I charge a 12V 59Ah lead/acid battery with a Bedini SG type- Device I built from an old PC fan.
        By that I want to make sure that I know I am an absolute beginner in this but I study this only half a year now, and I am progressing...

My question is: In the above mentioned book there´s a booklet entitled "The Magnetic Window Motor", 1971. It´s right at the beginning of the book, on page 3. There I can read:

(Citation from the book):

"I, John Bedini, have invented a new type of electromagnetic motor. The motor uses mono poles, or super conducting ferrite magnets. The magnets aree put together in a very simple way...

By putting the magnets together in this simple way, we can get a super mono pole magnet. We can make up a super North and a super South. By arrangement of the mono poles in North and South configurations, we can make up a two-pole rotor, a six-pole rotor or a rotor of up to 12 poles...

This type of motor, however, needs no iron poles and runs inside a window coil..."

(End of Citation)

There are also graphics in between the lines that show a pair of magnets facing N-N and a pair facing S-S. The (equal) poles seem to attract each other.
        In fact when I take a piece of steel I can attach two magnets on each side with the same pole, and on the outside of the magnets will be also N-N or S-S.

But in the book I see nothing in between the magnets, neither is there any explanation as to how John Bedini puts N-N or s-S together to create the super poles.

In the DVD John Bedini also points out that the aluminium cylinder spinning on top on this device (IMHO has a momentum on its own. He says aluminium can be magnetic, this has to do with the radiant field the motor generates, and the cylinder gets part of its spin from it. That´s why the axis of the Al cylinder is movable so that it can be arranged for the right resonance. He pointed out that the green LED or Neon lamps (I don´t know what lamps he used) function like a tesla switch. In fact, I see no wires attached to them. (all said IMHO).

I find it absolutely breathtaking, the motor runs on 6Volts, fed from a few battery cells. He did not replace them for years, they are crubmling apart at times but the cells are only important for the circuit he tells, not for the energy supply, awsome!

Sometimes he calls it the Bedini Glass-Case Motor.

I understand the super mono pole magnets that are used in this Window-Motor are an essential factor to it, but how to put them together? In a way that they radiate N-N or respectively S-.S on each side, sticking together at the same time?

Can anyone help on this or show me a topic on this forum where this has been already discussed?

By the way, I aimed at purchasing the book-series from Aaron Murakami already, which I will do in the nearer future. If there are any pinpointers or references regarding my question on these books I would also very much appreciate any help.

elmar

Comment

• Originally posted by elmar View Post
          The super pole concept

Hello, I´m new here in this forum, this is my first post. I don´t want to create a new thread so this is the only reference I found on the forum regarding Bedini Glass Case Motor: The super pole concept.

I purchased the book Free Energy Generation, 2nd edition (Tom Bearden, cheniere.org) and associated DVD (#40). As I am writing this, I charge a 12V 59Ah lead/acid battery with a Bedini SG type- Device I built from an old PC fan.
          By that I want to make sure that I know I am an absolute beginner in this but I study this only half a year now, and I am progressing...

My question is: In the above mentioned book there´s a booklet entitled "The Magnetic Window Motor", 1971. It´s right at the beginning of the book, on page 3. There I can read:

"I, John Bedini, have invented a new type of electromagnetic motor. The motor uses mono poles, or super conducting ferrite magnets. The magnets aree put together in a very simple way...

By putting the magnets together in this simple way, we can get a super mono pole magnet. We can make up a super North and a super South. By arrangement of the mono poles in North and South configurations, we can make up a two-pole rotor, a six-pole rotor or a rotor of up to 12 poles...

This type of motor, however, needs no iron poles and runs inside a window coil..."

(End of Citation)

There are also graphics in between the lines that show a pair of magnets facing N-N and a pair facing S-S. The (equal) poles seem to attract each other.
          In fact when I take a piece of steel I can attach two magnets on each side with the same pole, and on the outside of the magnets will be also N-N or S-S.

But in the book I see nothing in between the magnets, neither is there any explanation as to how John Bedini puts N-N or s-S together to create the super poles.

In the DVD John Bedini also points out that the aluminium cylinder spinning on top on this device (IMHO has a momentum on its own. He says aluminium can be magnetic, this has to do with the radiant field the motor generates, and the cylinder gets part of its spin from it. That´s why the axis of the Al cylinder is movable so that it can be arranged for the right resonance. He pointed out that the green LED or Neon lamps (I don´t know what lamps he used) function like a tesla switch. In fact, I see no wires attached to them. (all said IMHO).

I find it absolutely breathtaking, the motor runs on 6Volts, fed from a few battery cells. He did not replace them for years, they are crubmling apart at times but the cells are only important for the circuit he tells, not for the energy supply, awsome!

I understand the super mono pole magnets that are used in this Window-Motor are an essential factor to it, but how to put them together? In a way that they radiate N-N or respectively S-.S on each side, sticking together at the same time?

Can anyone help on this or show me a topic on this forum where this has been already discussed?

By the way, I aimed at purchasing the book-series from Aaron Murakami already, which I will do in the nearer future. If there are any pinpointers or references regarding my question on these books I would also very much appreciate any help.

elmar
          use superglue to get the ss or nn to stick together, make sure the edge of the magnets that will face the coil are "even".

the aluminium mass connected to the fan spins from the lenz law produced by the magnets passing by.

John K talks about his superpole build NOT a window motor:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcsYhbA74VM

here's a quick visual on the poles: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=mXuhoRlMKns

please pursue the Super Pole Window Motor, I have yet to see anyone else build it. Of course I can't see everything so if anyone else can point/link where someone has, please do.
          Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
            use superglue to get the ss or nn to stick together, make sure the edge of the magnets that will face the coil are "even".

the aluminium mass connected to the fan spins from the lenz law produced by the magnets passing by.

John K talks about his superpole build NOT a window motor:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcsYhbA74VM

here's a quick visual on the poles: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=mXuhoRlMKns

please pursue the Super Pole Window Motor, I have yet to see anyone else build it. Of course I can't see everything so if anyone else can point/link where someone has, please do.
            Patrick
            Patrick,

now I understand, they are forced together machanically. Super glueing is fine, I may build a 3D printed rotor to hold them in place.

It appears also to me there is very little on the Supe Pole Window Motor (Bedini Glass Case Motor) on the web, although it is well explained in the book (I forgot to mention, 2nd edition).

Thanks for replying, and help.

P.S.: https://youtu.be/mXuhoRlMKns?t=7m50s Yes the super north looks exactly like the sketch in the book

Elmar

Comment

Patrick,

now I understand, they are forced together machanically. Super glueing is fine, I may build a 3D printed rotor to hold them in place.

It appears also to me there is very little on the Supe Pole Window Motor (Bedini Glass Case Motor) on the web, although it is well explained in the book (I forgot to mention, 2nd edition).

P.S.: https://youtu.be/mXuhoRlMKns?t=7m50s Yes the super north looks exactly like the sketch in the book

Elmar
              Elmar,

I don't believe that the glass case motor is in the superpole configuration. That motor originally is called the "Space Flux Motor". I'll be publishing notes on all of this later, which will be a first. It is very related to the window motor - actually, its practically the same thing and early on, these motor varieties were switched with a simple SG type switch and not the Cole-Bedini Bi-Polar switch, which came much later. He didn't even know Cole back then from what I gather. Anyway, the Space Flux Motor notes do show both superpole and normal single magnet pole configurations.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Elmar,

I don't believe that the glass case motor is in the superpole configuration. That motor originally is called the "Space Flux Motor". I'll be publishing notes on all of this later, which will be a first. It is very related to the window motor - actually, its practically the same thing and early on, these motor varieties were switched with a simple SG type switch and not the Cole-Bedini Bi-Polar switch, which came much later. He didn't even know Cole back then from what I gather. Anyway, the Space Flux Motor notes do show both superpole and normal single magnet pole configurations.
                Aaron,

according to the book, in the "motor with the ball rotor inside the magnetic window coils", two neodymium-iron-boron magnets mounted into a plastic ball are used, assembled on an iron spacer.

However, it is not clear to me if they are superpole or not. They are rather not, I guess. I cannot imagine glueing two repelling neos together.

So I cut an iron rod and mounted two neos on it as suggested in the book. Holding another magnet near to it, one attracts, one repels, the neos adhere to the iron spacer.

For the time being, I can continue in my search for the Bedini glass case motor, making rotor, coil, plastic ball and basic configuration of circuit.

In the meantime, there may be others here on this forum who may mave heard of some details about that particular motor type.

I find this motor fascinating and I will stick to this for a while.

Thanks for help,

Elmar

Comment

The super pole concept

(End of Citation)

elmar
                  This may help you with some place to start until Aaron publishes the materials at some future date. These are old posts I gathered some time ago... From someone else who posted them.

Dave Wing
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-14-2023, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Hi Elmar,
                    Here's JB having a nice little conversation on some parts of the "Glass Case" or "Space Flux" motor:

Originally posted by elmar View Post
                    Patrick,

Elmar

Comment

The super pole concept

(End of Citation)

elmar

And some more pics...

Dave Wing
                      Attached Files

Comment

Aaron,

according to the book, in the "motor with the ball rotor inside the magnetic window coils", two neodymium-iron-boron magnets mounted into a plastic ball are used, assembled on an iron spacer.

However, it is not clear to me if they are superpole or not. They are rather not, I guess. I cannot imagine glueing two repelling neos together.

So I cut an iron rod and mounted two neos on it as suggested in the book. Holding another magnet near to it, one attracts, one repels, the neos adhere to the iron spacer.

For the time being, I can continue in my search for the Bedini glass case motor, making rotor, coil, plastic ball and basic configuration of circuit.

In the meantime, there may be others here on this forum who may mave heard of some details about that particular motor type.

I find this motor fascinating and I will stick to this for a while.

Thanks for help,

Elmar
                        Elmar,

With the two neo magnets in the ball, they are not in a superpole configuration. One is N out and the other is S out. The iron spacer makes it like one big magnet but the point is that there is a single face of each pole facing out on opposite sides.

From what you describe, you have assembled the rotor's magnet configuration properly.
                        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                          This may help you with some place to start until Aaron publishes the materials at some future date. These are old posts I gathered some time ago... From someone else who posted them.

Dave Wing
                          Hi Dave, can you post these larger? They came up very small for me.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Dave, can you post these larger? They came up very small for me.
                            Ok I resized them...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                              Ok I resized them...
                              Thanks, that worked!
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Thanks to all of your contributions.

I understand now, in the book I mentioned: "The Magnetic Window Motor", 1971 from John Bedini, in the 40 pages there are only three pages about the motor with the ball rotor. Neos are used here, mounted on an iron sleeve.

The window coils are mentioned and a circuit diagram is given, no wire thickness or approximate length of wire given.

JB also calls it a toy motor - I start building parts of it, like the ball rotor - for fun.

Meanwhile I may have evoked some interest in that particular device, so that, hopefully, some more fragments of information will be collected.

Regards,

Elmar

Comment

Working...
                                X