Nice video
      Rgds,
      Faraday88
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
        Bearden 1984 SG Operational Description... Five

Dave Wing
        Splendid!!!Dave where did you get these from???
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

• Insight on assemetrical magnetic machines....

Dave Wing
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-01-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• And some more....
            Attached Files

Comment

And some more....
              Dave you are driving me crazy with all these Wow!!! cheers man!!!
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

• Thanks for posting those Dave - some real gems!

Here is one - not sure if anyone has ever seen this. Interest here has dropped off so not sure there is much interest in John's lab notes. There are others that I know who are watching this that John has shared many things with and they aren't posting anything. Post 'em if you got 'em! Or at least give feedback about what your understanding is based on what John shared with you.

This goes to the beginning of what I've mentioned in the beginning of this thread about the difference in the field drawings around magnets and coils that John has posted - this is what I was alluding to, specifically and I said what it was. Maybe you all have all of this and aren't interested in saying anything that is old news to you - not sure.

Attached Files
                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                  Thanks for posting those Dave - some real gems!

Here is one - not sure if anyone has ever seen this. Interest here has dropped off so not sure there is much interest in John's lab notes. There are others that I know who are watching this that John has shared many things with and they aren't posting anything. Post 'em if you got 'em! Or at least give feedback about what your understanding is based on what John shared with you.

This goes to the beginning of what I've mentioned in the beginning of this thread about the difference in the field drawings around magnets and coils that John has posted - this is what I was alluding to, specifically and I said what it was. Maybe you all have all of this and aren't interested in saying anything that is old news to you - not sure.

Hi Aaron,

I one for sure is amoung the first to be in the list of Interested induviduals as far as John's Magnetic Monopole Theory is concerned.. just wanted to get some clarity though.. the drawing shows 'True' Electric and True Magnetic Fields, denoted by darker (green) Magnetic lines of force and Red for Electric lines of force..the lines of force for the electric field is 'additive' to the solenoid windings on the core(aircore), is this same as the intercepted Heaviside component?

Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi all. I appreciate everything shared. I collect all this stuff and eagerly wait for more Wish I had a complete copy of John's notes.

Thanks,

al
                    Last edited by Allen R.; 03-02-2017, 04:01 AM. Reason: Wording chage

Comment

• Aaron thanks for sharing... That image and description is important as John says to switch at the vortex field, which is the zero point, Bloch wall etc. for <<<<<no heat or BEMF production>>>>

If we switch, one sharp pulse, at the Bloch wall you are now able to collect or generate from the stored angular momentum of rotor via the rotating magnets on the rotor. Only if we switch at the vortex field. We only need to design a motor that produces torque for peanuts, which the window motor or larger more surface area zero force motor seems to fit the bill here... Especially if one uses a multi strand coil or coils and a heavy flywheel.

Anyways just saying....

Dave Wing
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-04-2017, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Continuation...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Aaron,
                          I can not speak for anyone else, only for myself, but I find Johns lab notes interesting and extremely thought provoking. It will take me a week at least to chew through that last diagram. So I find the lab notes more thought provoking than conversation lending. I enjoy and follow when the thread discusses functional and usable theory that directly applies to the machines we build. Especially when that theory is compared with experimental results.

However, yes I do lose interest when the discussion goes the way of the esoteric and wild theories that have minimal or no real world impact on our builds. I am just not interested in the theory of the universe without experimental results performed by those that present them. Too many unknowns otherwise.

Michael

Comment

• Continuation....
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Here are some of the compiled posts from John that do contain some substance... They are from the old forums.
                              http://energyscienceforum.com/files/..._Bedini_SG.pdf

Dave Wing

Comment

And a few more...
                                Marvelous collection....
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88

Comment

Working...
                                X