John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another slo-mo vid this time using a coil rather than the cap:

frame rate on this was 240fps we almost can't see the led delay when a coil is used instead of a cap. I think the coil needs more turns as JB's had 900 (mine only has about 350).

The energy is going from
    1. AA battery switched with reed on negative side
    2. energy goes to main power coil as per usual
    3. energy is rectified via 2 LED's
    4. then onto the secondary coil
    5. secondary coil uses magamp effect to boost the energy
    6. then sends it back to the battery through the second set of 2 LED's

NOTE this scope is across the SECOND coil and LED's. Also, I am not showing optimal timing.

It's pretty easy to go from the reed switch to using a transistor and control much quicker speeds. So far my best efficiency is using a reed. This coil is aluminum and produces the biggest spikes.

I've done this using the Bedini-Cole ckt the rotor speeds up very nicely when you add the second coil... you can literally hold the second coil in your hand while running, bring it closer to the rotor to witness increased speed.

One more thing you can do to increase speed even more is to place a very small cap across the coil - you must match the cap to the coil. This is basically what I demo and provided ckt for a year ago only at the time I did not show the energy going back to the main battery as I do here.
    Cheers - Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      when you see John draw his monopole wheel, he often draws the lines of force interacting with each other (dave has uploaded one of them above) now imagine those lines of force traveling between the poles of the earth and the sun.

The universe is electric.

the gas model of the sun is wrong in so many ways, the surface of the sun is calcium ferrite and iron composite.

www.thesurfaceofthesun.com

there is a movie called thunderbolts of the gods, and another one called the electric universe, both do a good job of explaining the electric model

NASA has found magnetic ribbons connecting the sun and the earth

https://science.nasa.gov/science-new...008/30oct_ftes

it connects the entire universe

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...magnetic-field

and another

http://www.space.com/24692-mysteriou...ar-system.html

everything in the universe is electromagnetic, it all operates at frequency....

The masons understood this, so did leedskalnin.

Tom C
      Hi Tom C,

Its been a while that i've been pondering about the relevance between the SUN as the center(rotor) and the The EARTH as the peripheral(rotor edge) Magnets of the Bedini wheel.the Bloch wall represented in slant lines are indicative to this 23degree tilt as well.
      The SUN being the SUPERCONDUCTING BULK! and the Earth Magnetic Field'sBloch as the Dielectrum.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
        The Earth is tilted as it rotates around the Sun and this tilt is between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees - it takes about 40,000 years to complete that cycle. From a bird's eye view of the Earth over the North pole, if you had an axle going through the Earth through the poles, the end of the axle rotates on a wobble in a circle coinciding with this range of degrees of the tilt. Today this tilt is about 23.5 degrees.

This image shows perfectly what that wobble is but more importantly, shows the 23.5 degrees:

The diagonal line you see through the coils in John's diagram is representative of the Earth's tilt as it goes around the Sun. Please do not assume John is drawing everything to scale or at the correct angles.

This is a classic image that John has posted for years and you will notice the diagonal line through the coil - he has had that on many diagrams. That line is emblematic of the Earth's tilt. In older drawings of John's (probably none are online), he always had that line drawn through the Earth in diagrams showing the Earth going around the Sun with the same 0 on both ends of the line representing a null or no net force. You could call the Zero Force Motor for example, the Equator Motor, because that it exactly what it is and it is in fact a microcosmic representation of the magnetic interaction between the Earth and Sun.

For practical purposes, we're obviously not going to be building an SG for example where the coil is tilted 23.5 degrees. It's already tilted because of the Earth, relative to the Sun. The Sun is tilted about 7 degrees, but I do not know if that was considered in John's work. Today, the tilt of the sun is thought to be caused by the 9th planet ("Pluto's killer") because it is so massive, etc.

If this is an intrinsic property of magnetism, then it applies universally. John never claimed that, but it is a model for what is happening on this Earth and that is what we have to work with.

If you have a wheel with 8 magnets around it, they're at every 45 degrees. That is 360 / 8 = 45. Then where does the "scalar south" exist if all North magnets are facing out? They squeeze out at 22.5 degrees, which is exactly half way between the middle of any two magnets around the wheel John labels it at 23, but it is not 23, that is rounding it off. Or I should say at what degree if the magnet is top dead center over the coil does the closest "scalar south" exit the wheel to interact with the coil? 22.5 degrees. It's right there in the diagram. What is the average between the Earth's tilt 23.5 and 22.5 on the wheel? 23 degrees.

The 16 magnet configuration doesn't actually conform to the 8 magnet degree system - it would be halved.

If you take 360 degrees and divide that by 22.5 degrees, you get 15.3 and where the number 16 comes from is simply rounding up or just doubling the 8 magnet example - nothing magical. 16 actually equals the magnet and "Scalar South" points and not 16 magnets around a wheel - it is the magnet and spaces between the magnets. But obviously it is proportional and if you have 16 magnets and 32 total points, obviously the scalar will interact with the coil no matter what because of its proximity whether it is 22.5 or 11.25 degrees.

It is right there in the diagram and can be deduced from it - what I am not guessing at is that the diagonal is representative of the Earth's tilt, that is a fact and that is what was behind John's diagrams showing that diagonal line through the coils.

More to come...
        Hi Aaron,
        This is second post to the same emphasis i pointed out to Tom C explanation on the Theory.. JB shows the null point as 'Phi' or zero..neutral point..this is the Bloch wall of the coil.
        In the same diagram, as you rightly said the Interaction between the Coil's Magnetic Field and the Magnetic field of the 'SUN' in this case the Rotor's Magnetic Field are shown by JB.
        The essence of the interaction is between the Rotor's Electrical conductance and the Bloch wall's Dielectrivity that is what the scalar interaction is.
        In the DVD also JB is always seen drwaing the Bloch wall in a slant fashion followed by a 'Phi'. This slant is indicatively 22.5 or 23 degee i guess..
        I am also of the opinion that the N-face of the Monopole magnet is oriented in three different ways (i have pointed this out in my previous post in the thread) and essentially interacting with three coils(the coil orientations are also alternatively flipped) simultaneously such that it makes the Bloch wall of the magnets and the coils mutually 'Transperant' to each other.
        What every one is missing here is the SUN's material property represented by the rotor. I also see a clue to one of your recent demonstration in the 2017 conference.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
          Hi Aaron,
          How does this imply to Tesla's Zero-current coil geometry..???we know that a Magnetic Field does not require conduction current to maintain it and this would at a glance violet the Ampere's Law. like in a Bar magnet dipole one would wonder to look for the Çonduction current for the corresponding Magnetic Field, the answer lies in the Bloch wall i guess...
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          Hi Aaron,
          I see Two ways of Producing a net Magnetic Field in the solenoids: 1) Parallel wind but opposite direction (Bifilar) on same core but series adding 2) Parallel connection of Separated Bifilar coils.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

• Was going to add schematic and further testing... apparently can't add without having thread followed loaded with garbage so I'll try back another time. cheers - P.

Comment

Hi Aaron,
              I see Two ways of Producing a net Magnetic Field in the solenoids: 1) Parallel wind but opposite direction (Bifilar) on same core but series adding 2) Parallel connection of Separated Bifilar coils.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              I haven't seen a difference using those methods that I've tried in the past.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                Was going to add schematic and further testing... apparently can't add without having thread followed loaded with garbage so I'll try back another time. cheers - P.
                Hope to see more - almost nobody has ever tried to replicate the glass case motor in any variation.
                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

I haven't seen a difference using those methods that I've tried in the past.
                  Hi Aaron,
                  You are right..its not difference that i'm talking about...its the two equivalent ways that do the same thing is what i meant...
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

For example in the Kromrey machine, if the magnets are weak enough, you can pull and stretch the field out and away as if it is taffy - really flexible. On a neo, it's like plucking a string wound way too tight, you don't get much of that flexibility.
                    Hi Aaron,
                    I see another difference...the Electrical Conductivity of the Neo's is higher than those of the Ceramic..The Neo's in a Monopole are a advantage while in a Flux gate switching like in the G-field/kromrey the Ceramics are suitable since the gap between the magnet and the pole piece represent(Dynamic) the effective Bloch wall and the true static Bloch wall become dissipative if the magnets are Electrically cnductive like in the Neo's.
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Aaron,
                      It is a delight to hear on the Bloch wall pump more since this is applicable even to the G-field Generator, accept that it (the bloch wall) gets éxtended' at the Gap (between the pole pieces of the stator magnets and the rotor coils) and the Polarity (NS) shows up in electrical circuit of the coils.
                      I think i can explain the bloch wall pump action of JB's two diagrams in short: it can be described in terms of the ''Inside'' and ''Outside'' of a Magnet's Field..[ATTACH=CONFIG]5937[/ATTACH]
                      Here i attached the structure of the Magnetic field as i see it and have recently constructed it and run tested to show the performance in how it charges the battery as compared to the normal Monopole structure commonly known. watch carefully how the Magnets are oriented and also the circular magnets making the Virtual S-pole become Real to add to the Induction Field.
                      I know I sound vauge right now, but will soon elaborate on what exactly I mean by the ''Inside'' and ''Outside''
                      any comments are welcome...
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      Hi Aaron,
                      The mechanism of the Bloch wall pumping action was apparent to me in the Kromrey DVD, where JB shows the flexing width of the Bloch wall, and this has to do with the 3-flipps of the Magnets orientation (Gyroscopic flipps).
                      As I already mentioned in my previous post on how the Magnets interacts with the Coil say in the SG machine, I would elaborate it here now: The Actual Direction of the Magnets full interaction with the coil as per the N-Facing to the Coil is towrads it such that the Magnet passes through the coil.. but this cannot be done as the core would come on its path. There is another way if one wishes to maintain this method..and that is have the Core external such that you have a ferromagnetic toroid covering the coil. well, i shall explain that at a later point. comming back to the Magnet direction external to the coil..
                      To maintain the unidirection of the Magnet you needs to orient the magnet in the 3-axis of the Gyroscopic rotations, but again you cannot do the 3-axis in one coil at the same time..hence you need 3 coils spaced 120 degrees in relation to each other, to do each axis in each coil at the same time. This is the basis of the 3-pole-monopole. What you acheive is in essence is that you have brought the 'Inside' (Bloch wall) Out by making the 'Outside'(Dipolarity) a part of the 'Inside'.
                      The 3-flipp Gyroscopic rotation in essence flexes(pumps) the Bloch wall in the geometrical shape of the Magnet..for example in a typical ceramic magnet which is rectangular shape.. flexes the Bloch wall in three unequal different widths (exactly like what JB showed in the dvd), if one uses a cubical shaped Magnets then accordingly you would flex the Bloch wall in three equal alterations.
                      The charging of the secondary batteries is like no other with this configuration of the monopole machine and an amazing self start free flaoting of the rotor upon power application is synounmous Click image for larger version

Name:	20180117_100636[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	297.0 KB
ID:	49707
                      Last edited by Faraday88; 01-17-2018, 02:57 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Haven't see those vids since they came out, but any dipole that polarizes the aether and has a conduction so that the positive potential turns into EMF can move to the lower potential and get dissipated to a degree on the way is happening in every circuit all the time.

The virtual poles always seemed very real to me - just stronger per area (more focused).

Later, I'll show something I came up with years ago to enhance the Q1, Q2 (scalar poles) to make the rotor turn even faster with less input. Actually part of an addendum to go with the SG trilogy - don't want to get into that right here at this point.

Isn't that structure intrinsic in any rotor for the SG if all like poles are facing out?

What voltage before being loaded? Input or output battery?
                        'The virtual poles always seemed very real to me - just stronger per area (more focused).'
                        Aaron...Yes the virtual Pole (S-pole in the case discuss here) may be more Electrical than Magnetic only transformed in the real space.
                        im on the way to club these and present them here if i succeed!!!
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

Ok, I'll give you the little trick I came up with years ago that strengthens the south superpole poking out between the magnets. You can draw it out and predict where the North face of the disc magnets want to go. This always works, does the strengthening without making the faces of the magnets stronger, which would be undesirable, but it makes it run faster, which will of course reduce the input draw.

If any of you try it, please post your results. For practicality of the ring magnet size, its easiest of course on smaller rotors. But the idea can obviously be applied with magnets strategically embedded into larger rotors to give the same effect.

You can see the idea in the sketch - more than an idea, it works because I've done it on multiple smaller SG's and it always speeds up the rotor with reduced current.

If you have north out on the magnets, superpole south squeezes out between the magnets as shown.

Drawing shows 1 ring magnet on shaft, but use 2 - one on each side of the rotor. When Yaro was experimenting with a magnet and the ZFM, it reminded me of this so here it is. This is obviously simpler than the ZFM arrangement with 2 different poles on the rotor but I believe it can be applied to that when tweaked according to the fields on the rotor.

Make sure the face of the disc magnet facing the rotor is the polarity of the superpole squeezing out between the magnets. So obviously when you try to move the disc magnets towards the rotor they'll want to repel. Push them there and glue them, whatever. The S faces on disc magnets will push on those superpole south fields and will density them so they will be stronger squeezing out between the norths.

First test I ever did was on the little pink roller skate wheel SG I have. I put the disk magnets on the shaft both sides like this. As they got closer to the rotor as the rotor was spinning, the repulsion was obvious so bit by bit, I forced them closer and closer and the wheel sped up and current dropped.

You can obviously put stronger magnets on the rotor to get a stronger superpole, but the point is to do this without increasing the actual strength of the magnets on the rotor.
                          Hi Aaron,
                          I would place that magnet closer to the rotor..or actually with the rotor...and with some other changes..acheive what you said without increasing the strength, because the scalar -south is increased anyway because of the transformation i did to it that way. Eureka!! this is like Tesla was born before Faraday
                          all in one man!!!...
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          Last edited by Faraday88; 01-17-2018, 09:45 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Hi Aaron,
                            I would place that magnet closer to the rotor..or actually with the rotor...and with some other changes..acheive what you said without increasing the strength, because the scalar -south is increased anyway because of the transformation i did to it that way. Eureka!! this is like Tesla was born before Faraday
                            all in one man!!!...
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            It's supposed to be placed as close as possible. I have it at a distance to draw the concept easier. It works indisputably and gives a much faster speed with much less input. I've done it a thousand times with various SG's that I've built over the years. It's of course easier and more practical with small diameter rotors - with a single magnet anyway. I put one on both sides of the rotor facing each other. Depending on the strength, it is not always desirable to put them on the rotor such as if using larger neons on the shaft but if using ceramic discs then of course they can be right on or by the rotor.
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• I saw your help request about an attachment. I emailed you and it said the account is no longer valid. Please check your account settings that you have an updated email. For attachments, you should be able to open them all when logged in. What is the link to the message with an attachment that you can't open?
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

I saw your help request about an attachment. I emailed you and it said the account is no longer valid. Please check your account settings that you have an updated email. For attachments, you should be able to open them all when logged in. What is the link to the message with an attachment that you can't open?
                                Hi Aaron,
                                Here below is the attachment details if you could retrive it for me..its for the post no.6 of the same thread here.
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88

Hi Guys,
                                Here is another view of the 'True' Monopole RotorAttachment 5939
                                you may compare this with what is present in the JB website drawn by jb him self, it isdifferent only slightly..let me know where is the difference you see in these two..?
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88

Comment

Working...
                                X