Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Aaron,
    Here below is the attachment details if you could retrive it for me..its for the post no.6 of the same thread here.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88

Hi Guys,
    Here is another view of the 'True' Monopole RotorAttachment 5939
    you may compare this with what is present in the JB website drawn by jb him self, it isdifferent only slightly..let me know where is the difference you see in these two..?
    Rgds,
    Faraday88
    For post #6 - it shows as a post by Minoly with a youtube video. Different than what you are description. Please post the permalink for that post, it is at the top right corner of the post with the #____ - I need the url.

Thanks.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
      For post #6 - it shows as a post by Minoly with a youtube video. Different than what you are description. Please post the permalink for that post, it is at the top right corner of the post with the #____ - I need the url.

Thanks.
      Hi Aaron,
      Very well...I just realized what i meant to show at that time..however, now i have an advanced understanding of what i intended to show here.. now its irrelavant..
      Thanks anyways!!
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Conductor Rotor for the monopole

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        Hi Aaron,
        Very well...I just realized what i meant to show at that time..however, now i have an advanced understanding of what i intended to show here.. now its irrelavant..
        Thanks anyways!!
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        @All,
        There is a whole different picture to the Monopole aspect of the SSG/SG machine.. when one studies the difference when the machine is run using a Dielectric/non-conducting and a Conductor Rotor , does it strike to anyone that there are two Mono poles here the Scalar S-pole represented by the CONDUCTOR ROTOR at the centre and the N-pole (normal ) represented by a DIELECTRIC(non-conducting) Magnet.
        Please try this experiment and let me know what more you guys learn...BTW this also tells you why JB insisted for the peripheral Magnets have to be of Bafe and not Neodymium.... This revelation also marries the monopole with another motor know in another similar name..any guess!!!
        Best Regards,
        Faraday88.
        Last edited by Faraday88; 02-14-2018, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• Planetary Magneto, Homopolar, Monopole, Gravity wave, and the Vacuum Field.

A magnetostrictive generation or Magnetic field produced by Gravitating motion (Gravity wave converter)

The Earth's magnetic field seems to be a Spatial(not forward and backward time rate) reverse effect of the Homopolar motor action(Converted Generator), In the sense that the associated motion creates a net Magnetic dipole moment at right angles to the direction of motion.
          The dynamically produced Magnetostatic field has an altered Bloch wall which is also 'Dynamically static' unlike in the bar magnet which is 'Statically dynamic'! or that produced by an electric current or by Mono pole interaction.
          'Dynamically static' here means thermal energy exhibited at the Bloch wall and the corresponding effects observed at the poles are just the opposite of this mechanism..counteraction to this which is cooling at the poles (The Arctic and The Antarctic regions)
          The 'Homopolar' nomenclature refers only to the electrical homogeneity of the conductor, the Magnetic field associated is still Dipolar in its geometry.
          Does a spinning conducting object evoke a net Magnetic dipole moment of 'DC' origin?
          https://www.apexmagnets.com/news-how...-solar-system/
          I think there is more to be known than there is to be settled with what is assumed about Gravity/Electricity/Magnetism/and the Aether (vacuum of Space.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88
          Last edited by Faraday88; 06-16-2018, 12:18 AM. Reason: inclussion

Comment

For years I mentioned the SG is an oscillating gas pump, because that is basically what it is.

Coil charges and when it collapses, it sucks some of the potential from the magnetism of the permanent magnets and adds that to the output of the transient spike. Nature likes to fill voids or put things back into equilibrium so the magnet is instantly replenished to bring it back to balance. This happens whether it is in repulsion or attraction mode - it is sucking from the primary field or the "scalar" field between the magnets. I asked John about this about 15 years ago because that is the impression I got and he confirmed that was essentially the case.

What is significant about the Bloch Wall that he is always referencing is that it is the place where the aether enters. I never knew about the Bloch wall at the time, just thought that the magnet polarized the aether around it like any other dipole. It basically does, but instead of my simple understanding at the time with the typical lines of flux drawing, which is so simple but deceptive, it is much more complex, dynamic and beautiful.

John would say the pumping action on the magnet from the coil's field manipulates the Bloch wall (moves it) and at the Bloch wall, that is where the aether enters. That is the point where there is a Zero Force, Antigravity, Null Force, Zero Vector and about a half a dozen other names for the exact same thing.

I don't recall off hand if John just said it simply what it equates to, but it basically means the permanent magnet is a source of potential energy that can be used to do work in a circuit - such as in the transient spike sent to a capacitor for discharge or to a battery to charge it directly.

John has basically said this quite a few times in so many words in quite a few places, moving the Bloch wall, the Null Point, etc... and how vacuum energy enters there. I'm not saying anything that many of you that have been around for a while probably don't already know because John has indeed said these things, but it is a significant part of the overall model.

There are two basic type of "magnetic" drawings that John has posted about the field around magnets and coils - does anyone know the real distinction between them or what these two types of drawings actually represent? He used both in different contexts and sometimes used them to represent a magnetic field in general and sometimes he used them specifically to show something different. I'll eventually point it out

I hope to see some opinions and comments on what John has said about the Bloch Wall AND what the two magnetic fields are that I'm referencing. If you don't know the reference, look at all his diagrams and it may jump out at you.
            Aaron,

With Reference to your comment: ''There are two basic type of "magnetic" drawings that John has posted about the field around magnets and coils - does anyone know the real distinction between them or what these two types of drawings actually represent? He used both in different contexts and sometimes used them to represent a magnetic field in general and sometimes he used them specifically to show something different. I'll eventually point it out

I hope to see some opinions and comments on what John has said about the Bloch Wall AND what the two magnetic fields are that I'm referencing. If you don't know the reference, look at all his diagrams and it may jump out at you''.

First of all, the diagram JB showed for the Mono-pole motor are all under dynamic conditions ie. the mono-pole structure in motion.(4D)
            With regards to his standard diagram with representations Q1 Q2 Q3.... are Scalar additives with the accelerating speed of the mono-pole motor.
            The Lines of force of the 'Magnetic' Field are in essence Electric Field lines of force that couple with the Spike's field of a SG/SSG motor operation. there is more of a 'contact' interaction between adjacent 'opposing' magnets (N-N).
            The next crux is the Electrically conductive rotor that is the Scalar 'SOUTH'.
            In my previous posts, I indicated the structure of the Magnetic Field to be directional.. with further experimentation, i realized that this configuration requires 3 coils and 4 types of geometrical orientation of the magnet to make the two couple the most. [what every body misses here is the fact that a conducting mass under rotation/Spin produces a net Magnetic dipole moment along its axis of rotation (like the Earth)further,the Magnetic field so produced is a different form of a Magneto-static field compared to that of a Bar magnet. but this Field is DC because the motion is unidirectional. the corresponding 'earth current'(magnetic currents or stubble field currents) are distributed in gradient over its different layers, the nature of these currents are also different from conduction current or Ampere current but they are DC characterized again due to the nature of their production, i.e Directional extraneous motion. It is these 'earth currents' spewed from the rotor that is translated as additive Scalar(Q1 Q2 Q3...) N-Pole in the space around the rotating rotor.
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 06-23-2018, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Cloverleaf vs non-Cloverleaf one.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Cloverleaf vs non-Cloverleaf one.
                Hi Aaron,
                Not quite sure about what you wanted to say that occasion, but here is my explanation, moving magnet with no relative displacement to itself is a situation of the Homopolar generator and Longitudinal in nature (D.C) that is when I say that Faraday actually discovered the Longitudinal counterpart of the Electromagnetic Interaction well before Tesla did it. on the internet, it describes the Homopolar generator as an effect that is paradoxical to the Transverse Electromagnetic Induction.it is not
                Under the dynamic state, the Bloch wall of a magnet 'Opens' the Lines of force of Magnetic Induction tubes and become a part of the electric lines of force emanating from the Bloch wall region. it is this electric lines of force that is coupled to the spike field in the SSG coil's collapse and additive to the charging process via the Tesla impulse process (Inductive alone)
                bidirectional electrical stress potential.
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

• How the SSG works

I thought I would repost this diagram that was found in a video made by Davy Oneness, it is a pictorial tribute to John’s work that is combined within an interview with Dr. Bob Hieronimus. The original image was not very clear...this one is much better.

Here is the video link: https://youtu.be/skv4uOwxjzs

Dave Wing

Attached Files
                  Last edited by Dave Wing; 09-11-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Questions:

In figure 8 of John’s drawing he shows a hand drawn scope shot of the spikes with their peaks showing a wave apparently at 350MHZ. I have seen a similar waves in both the SSG rotored and solid state versions, but at low frequencies far below 100KHZ, I also have never gone over 150KHZ in my experiments either. Anyone want to add any insight into this?

Also if we need 350MHZ switching speed to accomplish this has anyone done this? If we switch fast enough no current should flow and we should not destroy the dipole, or at the very least limit destroying the dipole to the extreme. I also remember Bearden proposing 98 percent aluminium and 2 percent iron wire to achieve similar results. I remember erfinder showing self oscillation spikes that increased in magnitude and frequency as rotor rpm increased.

So I guess the real question is why did John include figure 8 in this drawing?

Dave Wing

Comment

• Looking at it after I posted... it cloud be 350KHZ not 350MHZ.

Dave Wing

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                        I thought I would repost this diagram that was found in a video made by Davy Oneness, it is a pictorial tribute to John’s work that is combined within an interview with Dr. Bob Hieronimus. The original image was not very clear...this one is much better.

Dave Wing

Thanks Dave you made my day great post!!!!!
                        Best Regards,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi Dave, thanks for posting that. I don't remember seeing it before.

I'm going with 350kHz on Fig.8

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post

Dave Wing

Hi Dave,

It was a reminiscence of those beautiful 'years of revelation' between 2004 -2008 when I worked extensively on the Bearden-Bedini-Peter models. So dearly I miss him. His explanation of the theory was unparalleled. one really needs to blessed to bear Synchronicity and have him as a Guru in this Field.
                            we must pledge to keep up the spirit of his wisdom and pass it on to the up coming generations!
                            https://youtu.be/skv4uOwxjzs
                            Best Regards,
                            Faraday88.
                            Last edited by Faraday88; 09-13-2018, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• John Bedini 1984 Book Click image for larger version  Name:	765FD5BE-DEE7-42A7-80D2-DB306D367658.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	445.4 KB ID:	73689
                              Last edited by Dave Wing; 07-26-2022, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	745C8285-9142-4D0C-A408-DA96DD1E8269.jpeg
Views:	726
Size:	373.2 KB
ID:	73693

Comment

Working...
                                X