2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Quote Originally Posted by Lman View Post
    Hi John_Koorn,

In a movie "From here to Andromeda" produced by David Sereda there is an interview with a former senior scientist from Lockheed Martin Skunkworks called Boyd Bushman (just to clarify who he is in case you are not familiar with the name), and he talks about that anti-gravity experiment with "super-poles".
    You can watch just the interview on the link below or find the whole movie in youtube if you are interested. So, what you have heard is confirmed by those people. I have seen videos on the net of other people trying it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNPBYtJyfZo

I do not know how long this link will be valid as many times things disappear from the net.

He also has an interesting patent using the "super-pole" phenomena.

http://www.google.com/patents/US5929732

Regards
    Lman

Opposing Magnetic Fields

This patent references Boyd's patent mentioned above, but spells out a little better its' uses and delves a little deeper. http://www.google.com/patents/US20120092107 Quite a few gravitational control patents available to look at.
    As far as Bedini's work goes there are a lot of magnetic configurations that one can experiment with easily, at home, with a CAD program and a 3D Printer.
    The information posted in this thread is a "Holy Grail".

Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Off The Grid (OTG) Yahoo Group that I belonged to until DMR kicked JB off the group....

I have that material he posted, but it is on a old Hard Drive some where.........

it would be great to make a folder here for all JB's Lab notes
    Thanks RS.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Hey Aaron,

What is a OTG group?
    Hi Dave,

It was an "Off The Grid" yahoo group years ago where it had a really elitist attitude and a very bad click.

They slandered me in there because I posted something of John's in Energetic Forum I think - something that John posted in OTG - they claimed I was dishonoring their vow to secrecy or whatever. They jumped the gun without asking me, because I only copy and pasted it from some other site where John posted it and they thought they had some exclusive disclosure going on with John. I think they contacted John and told him I was spreading his private info around so I got a bit nasty with them. They banned me. Within a week or two, they wound up banning John!

In any case, it was where John posted a whole collection of the Cole notes, which I think most of what was posted there you have in the collection you posted here. If I see any missing, I'll post them here to make the collection more complete.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Off The Grid (OTG) Yahoo Group that I belonged to until DMR kicked JB off the group....

I have that material he posted, but it is on a old Hard Drive some where.........

it would be great to make a folder here for all JB's Lab notes
    I can make a zip for members here.

If you do happen to come across those old archives, would be great if you can compare to what Dave posted.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    Arron,

they were on the window motor group on the old yahoo forum... i think he pulled all of them though.

Tom C
    He pulled them before getting kicked out of the OTG group as well - he could see it coming.

I never was really involved with the window motor group so wasn't familiar with what notes he posted there.
    Aaron Murakami

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Hi Dave,

It was an "Off The Grid" yahoo group years ago where it had a really elitist attitude and a very bad click.

They slandered me in there because I posted something of John's in Energetic Forum I think - something that John posted in OTG - they claimed I was dishonoring their vow to secrecy or whatever. They jumped the gun without asking me, because I only copy and pasted it from some other site where John posted it and they thought they had some exclusive disclosure going on with John. I think they contacted John and told him I was spreading his private info around so I got a bit nasty with them. They banned me. Within a week or two, they wound up banning John!

In any case, it was where John posted a whole collection of the Cole notes, which I think most of what was posted there you have in the collection you posted here. If I see any missing, I'll post them here to make the collection more complete.
    Thanks Aaron for the information... I will also repost all the Bill Jenkins Open Mind radio archived interviews as well. I have listened to the Bedini, Bearden programs quite a few times and they do give some very good insight about what John was doing at the time. These are old interviews from around 1984 or so. Here they are...

https://archive.org/details/OpenMind...m+-+1+of+4.mp3

Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-08-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    Yup...
    However, if you are using a bifilar coil and the trigger wire from that coil, the timing is already built in so no worries attraction or repulsion.

The tricky part comes in when you want to do manual timing then if you're paying attn. you can get better charging...
    KR - Patrick
    Yes, I already understand that - the correct timing is intrinsically built into that on purpose.

The point is that the 23 degrees firing was of specific significance to John and I think Peter disagreed, hence the mention of the red/green timing lights.

This isn't about whether it will trigger correctly, because it will if you have a trigger winding - it's about fitting the 23 degree timing into John's model.

@All

The image shows the "scalar south" squeezing between the magnets at "23" degrees (with 8 magnets) - so if John is saying it fired at 23 degrees - he said it was 23 degrees after TDC - he is talking about the magnet when at top dead center will move 23 degrees away from TDC and then fire.

Why would he say that if for years almost everyone was running the machines in repulsion mode - and we all know that it fires immediately after the center of the magnet leaves the half way mark when the voltage reverses to turn the trigger on?

In repulsion mode, and this is what has been shown from the beginning of the diagrams during the Shawnee Baughman era, there is no mistake that repulsion mode was indeed shown. North facing out on the magnets and the coil was wound so that when power was on, a North field was created on top of the coil to push the North field of the magnet away after it was triggered.

Here is the diagram:

John clearly marked the magnet N facing out and clearly marked N as the field on the coil when charged.

When you look at the actual winding coming off the coil at the top, it comes out from around the left side of the coil meaning it would actually create a S field if the positive went there. That detail isn't important because he labels it North and the INTENDED setup is, was and always has been repulsion mode.

What this brings to mind is that firing 23 degrees after TDC reference can only apply in one situation with the SG and that is an 8 magnet setup running in attraction mode. After the magnet leaves the center of the coil, the "scalar south" is what is energizing the coil for the trigger and the very moment it leaves half way, the voltage flips, triggers the base and the next magnet is attracted to the core. Actually it would be 23.x degrees the moment after leaving 23.00 degrees - the moment after the "scalar south" (or north) leaves half way past the center of the coil.

But is this what John actually meant? Some evidence seems to suggest so and some evidence seems to suggest that he actually saw the coil firing under a different mechanism, hence Peter's move to create the red/green timing light system to show that the energizers were indeed NOT triggering at 23 degrees ATDC. At least, no in repulsion mode.

It was claimed that John was running some energizers (SG) in attraction mode, then when it was told me me that John had the original SG diagrams in attraction mode, I pointed out that it was not the case.

So if the 23 degree ATDC firing will only happen on an 8 magnet setup running in attraction mode, what energizers was he running like this?

This is all I wanted to mention about the 23 degree ATDC firing and welcome any comments.

This is still based on the foundation of the Earth's tilt and that is the premise of much of John's magnetic modeling.

What I want to share next and the diagrams if I can find it is the way the magnet's bloch wall receives the aether and how the SG for example pulls energy from the magnet and the magnet replenishing itself - literally using the magnet as a source of potential energy that does work just as Paul Babcock and others have said contrary to the popular belief that magnets are not a "source of energy."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 02-09-2017 at 04:01 AM.
    Aaron Murakami

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Yes, I already understand that - the correct timing is intrinsically built into that on purpose.

The point is that the 23 degrees firing was of specific significance to John and I think Peter disagreed, hence the mention of the red/green timing lights.

This isn't about whether it will trigger correctly, because it will if you have a trigger winding - it's about fitting the 23 degree timing into John's model.

@All

The image shows the "scalar south" squeezing between the magnets at "23" degrees (with 8 magnets) - so if John is saying it fired at 23 degrees - he said it was 23 degrees after TDC - he is talking about the magnet when at top dead center will move 23 degrees away from TDC and then fire.

Why would he say that if for years almost everyone was running the machines in repulsion mode - and we all know that it fires immediately after the center of the magnet leaves the half way mark when the voltage reverses to turn the trigger on?

In repulsion mode, and this is what has been shown from the beginning of the diagrams during the Shawnee Baughman era, there is no mistake that repulsion mode was indeed shown. North facing out on the magnets and the coil was wound so that when power was on, a North field was created on top of the coil to push the North field of the magnet away after it was triggered.

Here is the diagram:

John clearly marked the magnet N facing out and clearly marked N as the field on the coil when charged.

When you look at the actual winding coming off the coil at the top, it comes out from around the left side of the coil meaning it would actually create a S field if the positive went there. That detail isn't important because he labels it North and the INTENDED setup is, was and always has been repulsion mode.

What this brings to mind is that firing 23 degrees after TDC reference can only apply in one situation with the SG and that is an 8 magnet setup running in attraction mode. After the magnet leaves the center of the coil, the "scalar south" is what is energizing the coil for the trigger and the very moment it leaves half way, the voltage flips, triggers the base and the next magnet is attracted to the core. Actually it would be 23.x degrees the moment after leaving 23.00 degrees - the moment after the "scalar south" (or north) leaves half way past the center of the coil.

But is this what John actually meant? Some evidence seems to suggest so and some evidence seems to suggest that he actually saw the coil firing under a different mechanism, hence Peter's move to create the red/green timing light system to show that the energizers were indeed NOT triggering at 23 degrees ATDC. At least, no in repulsion mode.

It was claimed that John was running some energizers (SG) in attraction mode, then when it was told me me that John had the original SG diagrams in attraction mode, I pointed out that it was not the case.

So if the 23 degree ATDC firing will only happen on an 8 magnet setup running in attraction mode, what energizers was he running like this?

This is all I wanted to mention about the 23 degree ATDC firing and welcome any comments.

This is still based on the foundation of the Earth's tilt and that is the premise of much of John's magnetic modeling.

What I want to share next and the diagrams if I can find it is the way the magnet's bloch wall receives the aether and how the SG for example pulls energy from the magnet and the magnet replenishing itself - literally using the magnet as a source of potential energy that does work just as Paul Babcock and others have said contrary to the popular belief that magnets are not a "source of energy."
    Aaron, your image is missing.

JB:

"So it’s actually firing at 23 degrees, charging discharging firing. Follow me?
    Charge, time in charge (tdc to knot zero)
    -0-
    time in discharge of the iron (knot zero to 23)
    and then the pole is in repulsion (23)
    and then the motor spins
    so that’s exactly how this is operating.

Got it boss?"

I loved his sense of humor.

Start at about 2:10

JB has told me in the past, the 23 degrees did not apply to all wheels he used it to make a point, and yes, I believe that was a wheel with 8 magnets that he was referring to. He was alot like me in that he didn't always say precisely what he meant sometimes the wrong word slipped out. Take the word fire for instance, he does not mean it the way you are using it...
    Last edited by min2oly; 02-09-2017 at 12:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    Aaron, your image is missing.

JB:

"So it’s actually firing at 23 degrees, charging discharging firing. Follow me?
    Charge, time in charge (tdc to knot zero)
    -0-
    time in discharge of the iron (knot zero to 23)
    and then the pole is in repulsion (23)
    and then the motor spins
    so that’s exactly how this is operating.

Got it boss?"

I loved his sense of humor.

Start at about 2:10

JB has told me in the past, the 23 degrees did not apply to all wheels he used it to make a point, and yes, I believe that was a wheel with 8 magnets that he was referring to. He was alot like me in that he didn't always say precisely what he meant sometimes the wrong word slipped out. Take the word fire for instance, he does not mean it the way you are using it...
    What image do you mean? The one with 8 magnets and coil shows up for me.

John didn't always verbally communicate the best but he obviously always knew what he meant.

If you have a 10 foot wheel and one of these small coils, it obviously will not fire (turn on) at 23 degrees, more like a couple degrees so it has to be in context with the proper proportions.

So what exactly are you saying John meant by "firing"? Firing is what initiates the power cycle.

The bottom line is that the 23 degree claim is rooted in the Earth's tilt and the other applications of that are extrapolated from that same concept and that is the main point that I'm sharing.
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 02-09-2017 at 04:26 AM.
    Aaron Murakami

Aaron - The diagram you mention in Post #47 does not show up...