No announcement yet.

John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now spin the rotor the other way and see what happens. Also try try a separate trigger coil, hall effect or optical switching device. This will give you better machine rpm’s and performance.

Comment

• Recently I spoken with somebody who has used small circuit for speding rotor under load.... basicaly , his circcuit is used to switch the generator coil to load at top dead center...lenz law acting to push the rotor forward.... I asked him few questions, schematic was provided but I still have unclarities... I think this ideea can improve our bedini systems by using generator coils that will speed our rotors under load .... so here is the facebook post... https://m.facebook.com/groups/112986...1415127828493/

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
        Recently I spoken with somebody who has used small circuit for speding rotor under load.... basicaly , his circcuit is used to switch the generator coil to load at top dead center...lenz law acting to push the rotor forward.... I asked him few questions, schematic was provided but I still have unclarities... I think this ideea can improve our bedini systems by using generator coils that will speed our rotors under load .... so here is the facebook post... https://m.facebook.com/groups/112986...1415127828493/
        I looked at the Facebook post, if you do your own experiments please post your results, the more people working on this and posting their results the better.

John Bedini used the three coil arrangement in his “ferris wheel” and produced a thread on this at Energetic forums. Jim Watson also used the arrangement, in the above picture you can see the offset in the magnets and coils. John Bedini helped Jim and told him how to build these machines back in 1984.

John Bedini was on the Bill Jenkins radio show called “Open Mind” back in 1984, on the show he makes reference to his machine and calls it an interferometer and mentions about building them and selling them to the public.

Dave Wing

Comment

Working...
        X