John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Not sure if this is relevant to the discussion, but the discussion reminded me of it, so I'll post it anyway.

When I was at the first Eagles conference John Bedini was having a discussion with one of the other presenters, whose name escapes me now, but suffice to say it was a very interesting one - most if it went over my head.

Anyway, the topic of anti-gravity came up and John mentioned super-pole magnets - specifically 2 magnets where the North poles were stuck together to form a "scalar North" pole. John explained to me that rotating scalar Norths have anti-gravity properties. He said if I didn't believe him then take a scalar North magnet and a regular magnet (of the same weight) and drop them both from the same height. Which one will hit the ground first?

John K.
    Here is a video where Boyd Bushman talked about the gravity reducing effect of magnets in repulsion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwOFCSFms4
    You can skip to 3:07 to here the discussion on opposing magnets.

Thanks for the information and documentation Aaron and Dave.

DMann

sorry..was skipping through...looks like lman already posted this info
    Last edited by DMANN; 02-08-2017, 10:18 AM. Reason: lman already mentioned this

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
      Bedini / Cole Images 2
      Gem of a collection Dave!!! where did you get these from??
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
        The purpose of this thread is to discuss John Bedini's magnetic model, gravity and related theories. This ties into the 22-23 degree significance, Sun/Earth relationship, Bloch wall and gravity relationship, etc...

I may only have a few useful things to add here and will take me time to dig thru notes (old lab notes) going back a lot of years and some of John's notes he copied for me in an old archive I haven't dived into for almost just as long. I know I have some notes that he shared with me that probably nobody else has except one particular person who I will not confirm if asked.

Years ago, David Michael Rogers and others had an Off The Grid (OTG) Yahoo Group. John put one archive of Ron Cole related notes in there (different from the notes I mention above) - does anyone here happen to have a copy of that? John yanked it when they started to cause trouble and then they banned John shortly after they banned me. LOL - I have a copy on one of my archives, but I have almost 10 TB's of archives and not being the most organized person in the world and searching for them all - well, I've had more pleasure doing other things. It has the circular motor that looks like a hollow disc spinning in a base and other notes. Some of you probably know what I'm talking about.

The first several posts here were moved here from the Zero Force Motor Replication Project thread here: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=3384

The Zero Force Motor is one of John's earliest works going back to the 1970's and Zero Force is a reference to the neutral line on a magnet or "Bloch Wall". And I don't know that I necessarily agree that it is a Lenzless motor either.

The ZFM was one of many air core motors, it is related to the "typical" window motor, the window motor in the glass case "Space Flux Motor", which has a circuit that is basically an SG circuit window motor with recovery and a generator coil 90 degrees off from the motor coil and other air core motors. One of his biggest quests early on was the development of a motor that had no iron core because of all its advantages and I think he even submitted a patent application for it in the 1970's or 1980's - I might have a copy of that in my archives.

The super pole concept also goes back to the 1970's - you can see it took a few decades for him to ever talk about that publicly. It was in his CD Clarifiers, but it wasn't until the early 2000's that he discussed it publicly for the motors. The original window motors were designed to use the super pole configuration as was most of his motors and his original ZFM designs were 2 poles - just North and South on a rotor. This doesn't necessarily mean to start making the ZFM and everything else with the super pole configuration or 2 poles - just mentioning it.

Many if not most questions asked of me, I probably do not know the answer from John's perspective - I might not even have my own answer, but will do my best. This is mostly to get the conversation going and not for me to be an expert on John's work.

Early on when I met John in 1999, he trusted me a lot because it was my mentor Rodger Estes who introduced me to him - he gave Rodger credit for saving his life with one of Rodger's medical devices and his Qigong treatments. I think he liked the fact that I didn't come to him as a fan trying to get a bunch of secrets from him and I had no idea who he was. I was starting fresh and didn't know a transistor from a diode.

One thing is that he never really had a protege - he was really willing to share almost anything with others that expressed a serious interest in his work but of course was cautious - he had to know he wasn't wasting his time or dealing with a crook. So, myself and a whole group of others collectively have the best compilation of what John knew and it isn't all trusted to one person. So anyone reading this that does have some pieces of the puzzle, please come forward and share that here.

I was fortunate that he gave me a lot of very straight answers because he knew I had no background in electronics - he didn't give me the "crumbs" method of teaching very often and he would sometimes just write me a schematic and say "Try this." He wrote me the schematic for the glass case motor - I took a picture of it and just have to find it. And of course there was plenty of ultra non-linear communications that filled the gaps. I don't blame him for that, when you have full pictures in your head of how things work or operate, its about the only way you can express them - as they come - as Tom said, "stream of consciousness" thinking. Early on in the 1970s to 1980s, he was a very prolific writer and that slowed way down in the 1990's and on as far as I could tell - still wasn't the greatest speller, but he was very detailed in his writings about what his understandings and ideas were. I have some of this in his early lab notes - this is quite different from his more modern-day notebooks, which I think are less writing and more diagrams, testing results, and ideas - but not entire dissertations.

Some of these lab notes, he has posted publicly for a long time. Towards the end, he was actually planning on starting to post many of his lab notes on his site but never got around to it because he was swamped with all the chargers and RPX units as well as covering Gary's duties at the company and taking care of Gary, etc. too much for anyone. He always wanted to help others but was not very good at asking other people to help him out.

These posts here were put in chronological order - so below is a post as my response to the multi-filar winding coils. I'll put something soon in a post that I reserved later in this thread after some of the questions.

Bob Teal was someone else that mastered the multifilar windings in parallel. Ron Cole gives some answers to that in the docs Dave shared. Eric Dollard gave me something else to chew on in regards to multifilar windings in parallel. I'm going to test what Eric said when I can. Ever hear of a non-inductive inductor? Bell Labs had this in some kind of relays in their analog networks. There is a way to design the coil so that the current makes a magnetic field because of the ampere turns, but it cannot develop any EMF. Therefore, amps x 0 volts = 0 watts to create a magnetic field. That is obviously beyond what Ron Cole was doing or figured out but if it proves to work, then applying it to something like the ZFM or any other motor means it would run for free. The Bell Labs coils required multifilar windings that were paralleled.

In images 5 and 8 you can see the bifilar in parallel. Bob Teal's grandson told me that he left a lot of details out of the patent as well.

Thanks for sharing these behind the sceen truths.. always wanted to see more of JB's lab notes and understand them closely.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

There is another aspect to the 23 degree that has caused confusion and disagreements.

John also said the coil fired 23 degrees after top dead center of the coil.

I believe Peter Lindemann disagreed with John on this and some of you might remember the red/green LED timing system that he came up with to find out.

Does anyone have images or the setup for that to show everyone what it actually showed when the coil fired?

I think this was around 2004 - maybe right after Peter came to Spokane and worked with EnergenX for a year out on Commerce Loop.

There is also some major confusion in regards to this and it makes a difference whether the SG is running in ATTRACTION mode or REPULSION mode.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 02-08-2017, 01:38 PM.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

John Bedini Lab Notes

Thanks for posting those Dave!

I have all of those somewhere and still can't find them in my old archive.

Do you know if John posted those anywhere outside of the OTG group?
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Thanks for posting those Dave!

I have all of those somewhere and still can't find them in my old archive.

Do you know if John posted those anywhere outside of the OTG group?
              Hey Aaron,

What is a OTG group?

Comment

Off The Grid (OTG) Yahoo Group that I belonged to until DMR kicked JB off the group....

I have that material he posted, but it is on a old Hard Drive some where.........

it would be great to make a folder here for all JB's Lab notes

Comment

Arron,

they were on the window motor group on the old yahoo forum... i think he pulled all of them though.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

There is another aspect to the 23 degree that has caused confusion and disagreements.

John also said the coil fired 23 degrees after top dead center of the coil.

I believe Peter Lindemann disagreed with John on this and some of you might remember the red/green LED timing system that he came up with to find out.

Does anyone have images or the setup for that to show everyone what it actually showed when the coil fired?

I think this was around 2004 - maybe right after Peter came to Spokane and worked with EnergenX for a year out on Commerce Loop.

There is also some major confusion in regards to this and it makes a difference whether the SG is running in ATTRACTION mode or REPULSION mode.
                    Yup...
                    However, if you are using a bifilar coil and the trigger wire from that coil, the timing is already built in so no worries attraction or repulsion.

The tricky part comes in when you want to do manual timing then if you're paying attn. you can get better charging...
                    KR - Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Lman View Post

He also has an interesting patent using the "super-pole" phenomena.

http://www.google.com/patents/US5929732

Regards
                      Lman
                      That patent say some very interesting things!!. He is creating a scalar pole like John, but using 5 magnets, 3d space compressed super pole beam. And it has an image of a coil wound on the fifth magnet, that would control the scalar beam.

it also says that if made with electromagnets, the same magnetic force would be achieved with less input.

Imagine that as a stator of an SSG.

best,

Alvaro

Comment

Originally posted by Lman View Post
                        Hi John_Koorn,

In a movie "From here to Andromeda" produced by David Sereda there is an interview with a former senior scientist from Lockheed Martin Skunkworks called Boyd Bushman (just to clarify who he is in case you are not familiar with the name), and he talks about that anti-gravity experiment with "super-poles".
                        You can watch just the interview on the link below or find the whole movie in youtube if you are interested. So, what you have heard is confirmed by those people. I have seen videos on the net of other people trying it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNPBYtJyfZo

I do not know how long this link will be valid as many times things disappear from the net.

He also has an interesting patent using the "super-pole" phenomena.

http://www.google.com/patents/US5929732

Regards
                        Lman

Opposing Magnetic Fields

This patent references Boyd's patent mentioned above, but spells out a little better its' uses and delves a little deeper. http://www.google.com/patents/US20120092107 Quite a few gravitational control patents available to look at.
                        As far as Bedini's work goes there are a lot of magnetic configurations that one can experiment with easily, at home, with a CAD program and a 3D Printer.
                        The information posted in this thread is a "Holy Grail".

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
                          Off The Grid (OTG) Yahoo Group that I belonged to until DMR kicked JB off the group....

I have that material he posted, but it is on a old Hard Drive some where.........

Thanks RS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                            Hey Aaron,

What is a OTG group?
                            Hi Dave,

It was an "Off The Grid" yahoo group years ago where it had a really elitist attitude and a very bad click.

They slandered me in there because I posted something of John's in Energetic Forum I think - something that John posted in OTG - they claimed I was dishonoring their vow to secrecy or whatever. They jumped the gun without asking me, because I only copy and pasted it from some other site where John posted it and they thought they had some exclusive disclosure going on with John. I think they contacted John and told him I was spreading his private info around so I got a bit nasty with them. They banned me. Within a week or two, they wound up banning John!

In any case, it was where John posted a whole collection of the Cole notes, which I think most of what was posted there you have in the collection you posted here. If I see any missing, I'll post them here to make the collection more complete.
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post

I can make a zip for members here.

If you do happen to come across those old archives, would be great if you can compare to what Dave posted.
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                                Arron,

they were on the window motor group on the old yahoo forum... i think he pulled all of them though.

Tom C
                                He pulled them before getting kicked out of the OTG group as well - he could see it coming.

I never was really involved with the window motor group so wasn't familiar with what notes he posted there.
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X