* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elmar View Post
    Patrick,

now I understand, they are forced together machanically. Super glueing is fine, I may build a 3D printed rotor to hold them in place.

It appears also to me there is very little on the Supe Pole Window Motor (Bedini Glass Case Motor) on the web, although it is well explained in the book (I forgot to mention, 2nd edition).

Thanks for replying, and help.

P.S.: https://youtu.be/mXuhoRlMKns?t=7m50s Yes the super north looks exactly like the sketch in the book

Elmar
    Elmar,

I don't believe that the glass case motor is in the superpole configuration. That motor originally is called the "Space Flux Motor". I'll be publishing notes on all of this later, which will be a first. It is very related to the window motor - actually, its practically the same thing and early on, these motor varieties were switched with a simple SG type switch and not the Cole-Bedini Bi-Polar switch, which came much later. He didn't even know Cole back then from what I gather. Anyway, the Space Flux Motor notes do show both superpole and normal single magnet pole configurations.
    Aaron Murakami

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

The super pole concept

Hello, Iīm new here in this forum, this is my first post. I donīt want to create a new thread so this is the only reference I found on the forum regarding Bedini Glass Case Motor: The super pole concept.

I purchased the book Free Energy Generation, 2nd edition (Tom Bearden, cheniere.org) and associated DVD (#40). As I am writing this, I charge a 12V 59Ah lead/acid battery with a Bedini SG type- Device I built from an old PC fan.
    By that I want to make sure that I know I am an absolute beginner in this but I study this only half a year now, and I am progressing...

My question is: In the above mentioned book thereīs a booklet entitled "The Magnetic Window Motor", 1971. Itīs right at the beginning of the book, on page 3. There I can read:

(Citation from the book):

"I, John Bedini, have invented a new type of electromagnetic motor. The motor uses mono poles, or super conducting ferrite magnets. The magnets aree put together in a very simple way...

By putting the magnets together in this simple way, we can get a super mono pole magnet. We can make up a super North and a super South. By arrangement of the mono poles in North and South configurations, we can make up a two-pole rotor, a six-pole rotor or a rotor of up to 12 poles...

This type of motor, however, needs no iron poles and runs inside a window coil..."

(End of Citation)

There are also graphics in between the lines that show a pair of magnets facing N-N and a pair facing S-S. The (equal) poles seem to attract each other.
    In fact when I take a piece of steel I can attach two magnets on each side with the same pole, and on the outside of the magnets will be also N-N or S-S.

But in the book I see nothing in between the magnets, neither is there any explanation as to how John Bedini puts N-N or s-S together to create the super poles.

In the DVD John Bedini also points out that the aluminium cylinder spinning on top on this device (IMHO has a momentum on its own. He says aluminium can be magnetic, this has to do with the radiant field the motor generates, and the cylinder gets part of its spin from it. Thatīs why the axis of the Al cylinder is movable so that it can be arranged for the right resonance. He pointed out that the green LED or Neon lamps (I donīt know what lamps he used) function like a tesla switch. In fact, I see no wires attached to them. (all said IMHO).

I find it absolutely breathtaking, the motor runs on 6Volts, fed from a few battery cells. He did not replace them for years, they are crubmling apart at times but the cells are only important for the circuit he tells, not for the energy supply, awsome!

Sometimes he calls it the Bedini Glass-Case Motor.

I understand the super mono pole magnets that are used in this Window-Motor are an essential factor to it, but how to put them together? In a way that they radiate N-N or respectively S-.S on each side, sticking together at the same time?

Can anyone help on this or show me a topic on this forum where this has been already discussed?

By the way, I aimed at purchasing the book-series from Aaron Murakami already, which I will do in the nearer future. If there are any pinpointers or references regarding my question on these books I would also very much appreciate any help.

elmar
    This may help you with some place to start until Aaron publishes the materials at some future date. These are old posts I gathered some time ago... From someone else who posted them. The attached thumbnails are mixed up and the proper order is image 4 first, image 1 second and image 3 third.

Dave Wing
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 11-11-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Hi Elmar,
    Here's JB having a nice little conversation on some parts of the "Glass Case" or "Space Flux" motor:

Patrick,

now I understand, they are forced together machanically. Super glueing is fine, I may build a 3D printed rotor to hold them in place.

It appears also to me there is very little on the Supe Pole Window Motor (Bedini Glass Case Motor) on the web, although it is well explained in the book (I forgot to mention, 2nd edition).

Thanks for replying, and help.

P.S.: https://youtu.be/mXuhoRlMKns?t=7m50s Yes the super north looks exactly like the sketch in the book

Elmar

The super pole concept

Hello, Iīm new here in this forum, this is my first post. I donīt want to create a new thread so this is the only reference I found on the forum regarding Bedini Glass Case Motor: The super pole concept.

I purchased the book Free Energy Generation, 2nd edition (Tom Bearden, cheniere.org) and associated DVD (#40). As I am writing this, I charge a 12V 59Ah lead/acid battery with a Bedini SG type- Device I built from an old PC fan.
    By that I want to make sure that I know I am an absolute beginner in this but I study this only half a year now, and I am progressing...

My question is: In the above mentioned book thereīs a booklet entitled "The Magnetic Window Motor", 1971. Itīs right at the beginning of the book, on page 3. There I can read:

(Citation from the book):

"I, John Bedini, have invented a new type of electromagnetic motor. The motor uses mono poles, or super conducting ferrite magnets. The magnets aree put together in a very simple way...

By putting the magnets together in this simple way, we can get a super mono pole magnet. We can make up a super North and a super South. By arrangement of the mono poles in North and South configurations, we can make up a two-pole rotor, a six-pole rotor or a rotor of up to 12 poles...

This type of motor, however, needs no iron poles and runs inside a window coil..."

(End of Citation)

There are also graphics in between the lines that show a pair of magnets facing N-N and a pair facing S-S. The (equal) poles seem to attract each other.
    In fact when I take a piece of steel I can attach two magnets on each side with the same pole, and on the outside of the magnets will be also N-N or S-S.

But in the book I see nothing in between the magnets, neither is there any explanation as to how John Bedini puts N-N or s-S together to create the super poles.

In the DVD John Bedini also points out that the aluminium cylinder spinning on top on this device (IMHO has a momentum on its own. He says aluminium can be magnetic, this has to do with the radiant field the motor generates, and the cylinder gets part of its spin from it. Thatīs why the axis of the Al cylinder is movable so that it can be arranged for the right resonance. He pointed out that the green LED or Neon lamps (I donīt know what lamps he used) function like a tesla switch. In fact, I see no wires attached to them. (all said IMHO).

I find it absolutely breathtaking, the motor runs on 6Volts, fed from a few battery cells. He did not replace them for years, they are crubmling apart at times but the cells are only important for the circuit he tells, not for the energy supply, awsome!

Sometimes he calls it the Bedini Glass-Case Motor.

I understand the super mono pole magnets that are used in this Window-Motor are an essential factor to it, but how to put them together? In a way that they radiate N-N or respectively S-.S on each side, sticking together at the same time?

Can anyone help on this or show me a topic on this forum where this has been already discussed?

By the way, I aimed at purchasing the book-series from Aaron Murakami already, which I will do in the nearer future. If there are any pinpointers or references regarding my question on these books I would also very much appreciate any help.

elmar

And some more pics...

Dave Wing
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    This may help you with some place to start until Aaron publishes the materials at some future date. These are old posts I gathered some time ago... From someone else who posted them.

Dave Wing
    Hi Dave, can you post these larger? They came up very small for me.
    Aaron Murakami

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Hi Dave, can you post these larger? They came up very small for me.
    Ok I resized them...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Ok I resized them...
    Thanks, that worked!
    Aaron Murakami

Thanks to all of your contributions.

I understand now, in the book I mentioned: "The Magnetic Window Motor", 1971 from John Bedini, in the 40 pages there are only three pages about the motor with the ball rotor. Neos are used here, mounted on an iron sleeve.

The window coils are mentioned and a circuit diagram is given, no wire thickness or approximate length of wire given.

JB also calls it a toy motor - I start building parts of it, like the ball rotor - for fun.

Meanwhile I may have evoked some interest in that particular device, so that, hopefully, some more fragments of information will be collected.

Regards,

Elmar

Hi Elmar,
    one of the reasons I like your thought on using super poles for this build is partially what Tom is talking about and I was also re-reading the old WindowMotor yahoo group. John talked about needing to use ceramic magnets, getting away from the neo's. He also mentioned the geometry on the windowmotor kits rick sold was all wrong. My ceramic build was always the closest to unity.

It makes sense that he called this a toy motor. He had not perfected it yet. When I read the old group you can tell he was still experimenting with it. He mentions getting his build down to 15mA's. To be honest, I would be surprised if he ever got one of his windowmotor builds to overunity or even unity. I can't remember if I ever heard him say he did. Anyone....?
    -Patrick

Thanks to all of your contributions.

I understand now, in the book I mentioned: "The Magnetic Window Motor", 1971 from John Bedini, in the 40 pages there are only three pages about the motor with the ball rotor. Neos are used here, mounted on an iron sleeve.

The window coils are mentioned and a circuit diagram is given, no wire thickness or approximate length of wire given.

JB also calls it a toy motor - I start building parts of it, like the ball rotor - for fun.

Meanwhile I may have evoked some interest in that particular device, so that, hopefully, some more fragments of information will be collected.

Regards,

Elmar

Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    Hi Elmar,
    one of the reasons I like your thought on using super poles for this build is partially what Tom is talking about and I was also re-reading the old WindowMotor yahoo group. John talked about needing to use ceramic magnets, getting away from the neo's. He also mentioned the geometry on the windowmotor kits rick sold was all wrong. My ceramic build was always the closest to unity.

It makes sense that he called this a toy motor. He had not perfected it yet. When I read the old group you can tell he was still experimenting with it. He mentions getting his build down to 15mA's. To be honest, I would be surprised if he ever got one of his windowmotor builds to overunity or even unity. I can't remember if I ever heard him say he did. Anyone....?
    -Patrick
    Hi Patrick,

when asked how the motor with the ball rotor runs for years with the same batteries I found John Bedini saying the following on DVD#40:

"Itīs a representation of a Watson motor. I actually built this motor in 1984. And itīs the motor Tom Bearden talks about - it was under the bench - that kept running.
    By that time Watson had already given his demonstration. And it disappeared from the scene. And so I wanted to keep the technology."

I also like John`s simplicity when it comes to overunity...

"And people have asked for years: "How can it stay on these batteries and do this...well, we havenīt done anything. Tony has been filming up here for the past three years. And the motor is always set there, you know, weīre never really out to get it shut and nobody ever really asked any questions about what the motor was."

He also says heīs using neos with it:

"Itīs all based upon that the magnetic fields, theyīre rotating and spinning and so you can take advantage of all that. And people donīt understand that aluminium is very magnetic under these neo-boron magnets and so what happens is eddy currents form in here and you can save it, when it (JB aligns the aluminium cylinder) gets the current right then the thing just speeds up from in here, right in here somewhere (JB lifting slightly axis on one of its ends). When the currents is just right and you get the right drag you have your fastes rpm.
    This shows the principle of the Watson machine. You know, the rotor is spinning, which the rotor is in the center here and the generator is out here (horizontal window coil) and itīs very magnetic out here (JB demonstrates with an iron rod). It snatches it towards it. And so the fields are huge out here and you can see the rod moving around. So the fields are way out, out around the machine..."

I finished now the rotor, starting with two 20mm neo disks on a 8mm iron rod in a 3 inch plastic ball.

I can make larger coils on this machine, like he did. Itīs a good playground for me learning about the magnets and the coils.

Since there are only two magnets used, N-S to each other, the iron sleeve becomes part of the permanent magnets.

IMO it can be considered as one larger magnet moving inside of a window coil. A good object for study.

Cannot say much about the super poles, but thatīs a good place to start for me ...

Elmar
    Last edited by elmar; 11-17-2017 at 10:46 AM.