Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroHN View Post
    Patrick, what do you do to see the spike before the current on the scope?
    There are no instrument that can sense that i guess..
    instruments that measure by intercepting the Potential and resulting as 'waste'
    is Power. now that is measurable.. to measure a Radiant we may have lack of it and then sense it by normal engineering instrumentation..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Aaron,
    Years ago i remember JB stated/commented somewhere about the monopole motors: ''the coils arrangement is something that i cannot talk about...Magnets are made by me i cannot go into that either.. but yes it is standard materials (ceramic #8)''
    There is thread where I candidly ask JB about the link between his SSG and the Floyed sweet VTA. and this was my response have read himself co-relating them for that 'useable bias current'.
    JB declined in response writing his reply in RED
    about any co-relation between the two.
    I also remember him saying:'Faraday saw only one thing and made it a law'
    (I think I have some of his comments..which are golden now!.. i shall post for all to refer to and draw their own understanding ).
    The Floyed sweet method of 'conditioning 'the magnet is again Intrinsic way of Magnetizing the specimen sample..but in that case there is Quantum motion and no real spatial Displacement of magnets or the pick up coils.
    John himself was ousted by Sweet after he pointed out the bias current significant now in the modern SSG.
    more i shall share as i explore into the various ways of getting the true Monopole.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    I'm really not sure. Where is the full context of where John discussed this?
    Aaron Murakami

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    I'm really not sure. Where is the full context of where John discussed this?
    Hi Aaron,
    it was in peswiki Sterling D Allen's( PES) news letters where he discusses the 12 pole monopole and the 10 coiler.. (Peter and John's Medium and large motor)
    The page format in PES has changed over the years and some of them have disappeared too!..i tried to look for it ..but hard luck,
    However, i have had some of John's 'vital' comments down loaded (printout) to have them documented for my research notes the very first time i read them. John had a very inherent skill in writing what he wanted to convey even if he wanted to have it in a coded sense, i enjoyed to decode them.
    I shall post it here at a later time..(this is where Paper storage is indispensable as opposed to Soft copy storage).
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 06-25-2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: correction

Here it is :

https://web.archive.org/web/20150403...005/index.html

message 970, the second below the pictures.

Regards
    Lman

Quote Originally Posted by Lman View Post
    Here it is :

https://web.archive.org/web/20150403...005/index.html

message 970, the second below the pictures.

Regards
    Lman
    Bingo!!! shall post some other collection i have later...
    Bingo!!! shall post some other collection i have later...
    @ all , please read these comments of John as many times as you can untill you get to know how the Impedance is lowered in the Battery(Inside)..and here is another clue for the group...look for the similarities of Inversion between a Magnet and a Battery!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 06-30-2017 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Is one of the primary points to your experiment to make the superpole south stronger by actually using magnets instead of what the other magnets are squeezing out between them?

You have 3 variations of the North - are you going to use one with with 3 different kinds? Or just pick one and have than for all 3 North and compare the results between the 3 kinds?

Your coil winding, the middle one, that is actually how I wound my original trifilars because I thought the recovery winding had to be wound in the opposite direction. I thought I was going to siphon off the back emf into a cap in addition to capturing the inductive spike. I thought that because the old SG drawings show the dot at the bottom of the coil, which I thought it was supposed to mean the recovery winding was in the opposite direction. I asked John and he only said it represented a different phase.

Are you planning on putting those 2 windings in opposite direction in parallel?

Back when he was at the "palace" building, he drew me a diagram in the sand outside the building when were were talking explaining the experiments he did with taking a single winding and winding it in one direction, then he would switch and wind it in other direction, then reversed again and so on. He didn't get into the results or what he was trying to find, just that it was an experiment he did.

Your 3rd winding diagram will not necessarily be like the bifilar pancake coil winding, it will just put those two windings in series. We did that something like 8 times on the generator coil that we had on the machine that Peter demonstrated a few years back at the conference.

Like I mentioned before, there is a way to strengthen the S fields that are already there to make it run faster and with less draw. I might post it here - not sure yet.
    Hi Aaron,
    My best guess on the structure of the Magnetic Field for the SG/SSG/G-Field is based on the Sweet Floyed's criterion of 'conditioning' the magnet.
    The Essence is in making the Bloch wall flip its position with the Poles....now what does that imply?...you have suddenly made the virtual become real..isn't it??
    the Electrical gas surrounding the coil is now Dielectrically interacting with the Electrical Circuit of the coil---Battery and this is the Radiant gain that lowers the Batteries impedance..so we are dealing with the un-intercepted component (Heaviside) of the Field of solenoid(coil) that is normally wasted/and not coupled.
    next... how do you get the Bloch wall do this???
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Hi Aaron,
    My best guess on the structure of the Magnetic Field for the SG/SSG/G-Field is based on the Sweet Floyed's criterion of 'conditioning' the magnet.
    The Essence is in making the Bloch wall flip its position with the Poles....now what does that imply?...you have suddenly made the virtual become real..isn't it??
    the Electrical gas surrounding the coil is now Dielectrically interacting with the Electrical Circuit of the coil---Battery and this is the Radiant gain that lowers the Batteries impedance..so we are dealing with the un-intercepted component (Heaviside) of the Field of solenoid(coil) that is normally wasted/and not coupled.
    next... how do you get the Bloch wall do this???
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Hi Everyone!!
    I would Highly recommend everyone to listen to Mr. Joe( the Joe cell Inventor.)
    he enlightens in brief and repeatedly explains the nature of the '90 Degree Spike' that occurs in his set up of the Tesla coil (Ignition coil with primary and secondary coils) that is neither Positive or Negative which apparently emphasis that its Magnetic by Interaction, further he explains the 'single wire' involvement that passes through the solenoid...all characteristics of Tesla Radiant Energy and of course Bedini methods as well here:https://youtu.be/sO3T6r6UsYo https://youtu.be/GhZUcQTTcKg https://youtu.be/LDgUazM__sk although he doesn't call it that way.further the videos below show the relevance of the N-N squeeze and its 'capability' of Generating AC OR DC Electricity without moving parts here: https://youtu.be/iqD0du3I-hc https://youtu.be/nLXrsScMm1Q
    something that relates the Sweet Flloyed and Bedini's 10 coiler super -pole N-N Squeeze.
    I even think it is the JB's 1984 machine and Stanley Meyer's Rotary Pulsed Voltage Frequency Generator... see they are the same...
    let me know you comments...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 07-07-2017 at 05:13 AM. Reason: addition

The super pole concept

Hello, Iīm new here in this forum, this is my first post. I donīt want to create a new thread so this is the only reference I found on the forum regarding Bedini Glass Case Motor: The super pole concept.

I purchased the book Free Energy Generation, 2nd edition (Tom Bearden, cheniere.org) and associated DVD (#40). As I am writing this, I charge a 12V 59Ah lead/acid battery with a Bedini SG type- Device I built from an old PC fan.
    By that I want to make sure that I know I am an absolute beginner in this but I study this only half a year now, and I am progressing...

My question is: In the above mentioned book thereīs a booklet entitled "The Magnetic Window Motor", 1971. Itīs right at the beginning of the book, on page 3. There I can read:

(Citation from the book):

"I, John Bedini, have invented a new type of electromagnetic motor. The motor uses mono poles, or super conducting ferrite magnets. The magnets aree put together in a very simple way...

By putting the magnets together in this simple way, we can get a super mono pole magnet. We can make up a super North and a super South. By arrangement of the mono poles in North and South configurations, we can make up a two-pole rotor, a six-pole rotor or a rotor of up to 12 poles...

This type of motor, however, needs no iron poles and runs inside a window coil..."

(End of Citation)

There are also graphics in between the lines that show a pair of magnets facing N-N and a pair facing S-S. The (equal) poles seem to attract each other.
    In fact when I take a piece of steel I can attach two magnets on each side with the same pole, and on the outside of the magnets will be also N-N or S-S.

But in the book I see nothing in between the magnets, neither is there any explanation as to how John Bedini puts N-N or s-S together to create the super poles.

In the DVD John Bedini also points out that the aluminium cylinder spinning on top on this device (IMHO has a momentum on its own. He says aluminium can be magnetic, this has to do with the radiant field the motor generates, and the cylinder gets part of its spin from it. Thatīs why the axis of the Al cylinder is movable so that it can be arranged for the right resonance. He pointed out that the green LED or Neon lamps (I donīt know what lamps he used) function like a tesla switch. In fact, I see no wires attached to them. (all said IMHO).

I find it absolutely breathtaking, the motor runs on 6Volts, fed from a few battery cells. He did not replace them for years, they are crubmling apart at times but the cells are only important for the circuit he tells, not for the energy supply, awsome!

Sometimes he calls it the Bedini Glass-Case Motor.

I understand the super mono pole magnets that are used in this Window-Motor are an essential factor to it, but how to put them together? In a way that they radiate N-N or respectively S-.S on each side, sticking together at the same time?

Can anyone help on this or show me a topic on this forum where this has been already discussed?

By the way, I aimed at purchasing the book-series from Aaron Murakami already, which I will do in the nearer future. If there are any pinpointers or references regarding my question on these books I would also very much appreciate any help.

elmar

Quote Originally Posted by elmar View Post
    The super pole concept

Hello, Iīm new here in this forum, this is my first post. I donīt want to create a new thread so this is the only reference I found on the forum regarding Bedini Glass Case Motor: The super pole concept.

I purchased the book Free Energy Generation, 2nd edition (Tom Bearden, cheniere.org) and associated DVD (#40). As I am writing this, I charge a 12V 59Ah lead/acid battery with a Bedini SG type- Device I built from an old PC fan.
    By that I want to make sure that I know I am an absolute beginner in this but I study this only half a year now, and I am progressing...

My question is: In the above mentioned book thereīs a booklet entitled "The Magnetic Window Motor", 1971. Itīs right at the beginning of the book, on page 3. There I can read:

(Citation from the book):

"I, John Bedini, have invented a new type of electromagnetic motor. The motor uses mono poles, or super conducting ferrite magnets. The magnets aree put together in a very simple way...

By putting the magnets together in this simple way, we can get a super mono pole magnet. We can make up a super North and a super South. By arrangement of the mono poles in North and South configurations, we can make up a two-pole rotor, a six-pole rotor or a rotor of up to 12 poles...

This type of motor, however, needs no iron poles and runs inside a window coil..."

(End of Citation)

There are also graphics in between the lines that show a pair of magnets facing N-N and a pair facing S-S. The (equal) poles seem to attract each other.
    In fact when I take a piece of steel I can attach two magnets on each side with the same pole, and on the outside of the magnets will be also N-N or S-S.

But in the book I see nothing in between the magnets, neither is there any explanation as to how John Bedini puts N-N or s-S together to create the super poles.

In the DVD John Bedini also points out that the aluminium cylinder spinning on top on this device (IMHO has a momentum on its own. He says aluminium can be magnetic, this has to do with the radiant field the motor generates, and the cylinder gets part of its spin from it. Thatīs why the axis of the Al cylinder is movable so that it can be arranged for the right resonance. He pointed out that the green LED or Neon lamps (I donīt know what lamps he used) function like a tesla switch. In fact, I see no wires attached to them. (all said IMHO).

I find it absolutely breathtaking, the motor runs on 6Volts, fed from a few battery cells. He did not replace them for years, they are crubmling apart at times but the cells are only important for the circuit he tells, not for the energy supply, awsome!

Sometimes he calls it the Bedini Glass-Case Motor.

I understand the super mono pole magnets that are used in this Window-Motor are an essential factor to it, but how to put them together? In a way that they radiate N-N or respectively S-.S on each side, sticking together at the same time?

Can anyone help on this or show me a topic on this forum where this has been already discussed?

By the way, I aimed at purchasing the book-series from Aaron Murakami already, which I will do in the nearer future. If there are any pinpointers or references regarding my question on these books I would also very much appreciate any help.

elmar
    use superglue to get the ss or nn to stick together, make sure the edge of the magnets that will face the coil are "even".

the aluminium mass connected to the fan spins from the lenz law produced by the magnets passing by.

John K talks about his superpole build NOT a window motor:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcsYhbA74VM

here's a quick visual on the poles: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=mXuhoRlMKns

please pursue the Super Pole Window Motor, I have yet to see anyone else build it. Of course I can't see everything so if anyone else can point/link where someone has, please do.
    Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    use superglue to get the ss or nn to stick together, make sure the edge of the magnets that will face the coil are "even".

the aluminium mass connected to the fan spins from the lenz law produced by the magnets passing by.

John K talks about his superpole build NOT a window motor:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcsYhbA74VM

here's a quick visual on the poles: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=mXuhoRlMKns

please pursue the Super Pole Window Motor, I have yet to see anyone else build it. Of course I can't see everything so if anyone else can point/link where someone has, please do.
    Patrick
    Patrick,

now I understand, they are forced together machanically. Super glueing is fine, I may build a 3D printed rotor to hold them in place.

It appears also to me there is very little on the Supe Pole Window Motor (Bedini Glass Case Motor) on the web, although it is well explained in the book (I forgot to mention, 2nd edition).

Thanks for replying, and help.

P.S.: https://youtu.be/mXuhoRlMKns?t=7m50s Yes the super north looks exactly like the sketch in the book

Elmar