No announcement yet.

John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Bedini’s good friend Ron Cole explains the nuances of the operation of the G-Field generator. It uses 30 awg wire to power the load, which in this case is the electric motor with the fan.

Here is the video https://youtu.be/9pHS20XSFnU?si=jyKCe6SrgMub8fRt

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3906.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	588.6 KB ID:	74606 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3913.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	255.5 KB ID:	74607

Here is the link to the YouTube vid above. File number 139 to 142

https://archive.org/details/OpenMind...d+-+1+of+4.mp3

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4131.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	625.4 KB ID:	74608

Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-21-2023, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Here in EFTV 06 Inside Radiant Energy John Bedini shows Dave Clements how to build zero’s, using two AC waves 180 degrees apart, he also shows, what he calls an imaginary south on the rotor, between the all north rotors.

In order to produce the desired monopole waveform(also known as a scalar wave, stress wave, asymmetrical wave, building zero’s etc.) what needs to be done is add an actual South Pole magnet in close proximity to the North magnet.

The spacing between the north and the south magnets on the rotor should be 1/3 of the core width apart, this would place the south just after the coil core leaves the north magnet, 1/3 of a core width spacing between them. The next North Pole magnet should still be 3-5 magnet widths away on the rotor.

You need to catch the two 180 degree opposing emf’s that produce the waveforms at the same point in time with the core. If you do not have the right geometry you will not produce the waveform.

At 17:56 of the video Dave talked about a back current destroying the dipole, this is the CEMF, which is normally produced as a positive waveform when we are talking about an all north pole rotor passing an inductor.

The generator asymmetrical waveform in the top left corner of John’s drawing, specifically the one where the negative portion is larger and the positive is 1/3 the size. See image below. This will help the dipole stay open and generate less CEMF. Now the larger negative wave will aid the machine and back charge the supply while running, thus powering the machine, to a degree. Suddenly the machine becomes very efficient.

So you have just eliminated much of your CEMF, that would work against you and reduced it into a smaller portion of the wave. Remember a coil that passes a north face of a magnet produces two EMF’s one positive and one negative. One is a CEMF (counter emf) and the other one is a FEMF (forward emf). If you reduce the positive waveform, the CEMF, now you have just the FEMF that is in the same direction as the applied. Just like John, Tom Bearden, Peter Lindemann, Paul Babcock, Toby Grotz, Bill Murray, Ron Cole, erfinder etc. have said or indirectly point to it.

This is very important, now you can build efficient powerful machines.

Here is the video: https://youtu.be/sFG1vG_hDHk?si=m1w7If8oXy-5k5Zx

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3403.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	37.2 KB ID:	74612

Dave wing
      Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-05-2024, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Here is what Chat GPT said…

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4276.jpeg
Views:	212
Size:	418.2 KB
ID:	74611

Comment

• I thought I would post these two videos, I believe they are very important…

https://youtu.be/14lYNT3F0fw?si=8VPGgGzEiAQSe_Ij

and

https://youtu.be/Fuu3LARtdRg?si=U6fsnFODsOyhJbyl

The image below from John Bedini’s presentation is what he called a longitudinal wave tuner or detector. These two images were taken from the video below. At 22:18 of the video John waves his Orange1984 Bedini Generator booklet to the audience when speaking of another way to make a longitudinal wave tuner or detector.

John says” The other way would be the Enegizer that I drew…in this book… what occurs is you have a flywheel and a North and a south magnet you got a half inch air gap…” and he draws the picture below, that he just finished calling the Enegizer.

Video is found here: https://emediapress.com/shop/free-energy-generator/

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4079.png Views:	0 Size:	20.9 KB ID:	74655 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4080.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	192.3 KB ID:	74684
          The two points of the transformer were tied to an oscilloscope as John had drawn, in the far right of his diagram. I did not include that in my image reproduction.

The coil arrangement in the above images looks an awful lot like the coil’s portrayed by Chis Sykes in his videos, linked above and what Thomas Bearden describes below about zero vectors.

Dave Wing
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-05-2024, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Here is some more images from the book by Dr. Niepier.

A quote from the book: “We can simply form EM force field vector zeros by opposing or summing ordinary E and B vectors, for instance, to a zero vector. In this case, the sum of the absolute values of their magnitudes represents an artificial potential, an artificial stress in spacetime, and one that now has a rigorously deterministic substructure.”

If you watch Chis Sykes videos you will see how this applies to John Bedini and his machine.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4420.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	453.6 KB ID:	74669

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4413.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	588.8 KB ID:	74663

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4414.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	605.8 KB ID:	74664

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4415.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	608.7 KB ID:	74665
            Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-04-2024, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Continued…

Name:	IMG_4416.jpeg
Views:	133
Size:	629.5 KB
ID:	74667

Name:	IMG_4417.jpeg
Views:	129
Size:	638.9 KB
ID:	74668

Comment

• The image of the dipole has been labeled by me as Chris Sykes laid it out in this video. https://youtu.be/14lYNT3F0fw?si=8VPGgGzEiAQSe_Ij

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4419.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	202.1 KB ID:	74671

and here is the coil arrangement and connections below, magnetic field oppose to create stress fields.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4418.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	438.6 KB ID:	74672

and here is a little more from Chat gpt…

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4422.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	328.5 KB ID:	74673

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4407.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	663.4 KB ID:	74675

I am researching in this area currently and do not have all the answers at this current time.

Dave Wing
                Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-05-2024, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Some more information on self oscillation and who also did this work…

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4425.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	420.5 KB ID:	74680

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4426.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	356.3 KB ID:	74681

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4429.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	405.5 KB ID:	74682

This is a link to the 1959 paper, shown below… https://journals.aps.org/pr/pdf/10.1103/PhysRev.115.485

Name:	IMG_4430.jpeg
Views:	129
Size:	417.9 KB
ID:	74683

Dave Wing
                  Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-04-2024, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• By watching at the papers posted in the last few pages, regarding Ron Cole schematics,i see no difference between normal generators and his design... the same magnetic poles in front of few coils like in common systems .... so what I am missing here? What maiking his moto - generator so special in design and performance in comparison with ordinary systems?

Comment

• sinergicus, I am researching the generator function and the differences, one thing I can say is a generator can be made to perform switching without a transistor, the waveform is exactly like the transistor switched SSG wave form, it has a spike.

A magnet and an inductor can be made to switch, producing high voltage pulses, the arrangement fires just like a switching transistor.

Currently I am working on a generator with what is described above. Pulse motor and pulse generator that are two separate machines, back to the basics for proper R&D.

Dave Wing
                      Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-16-2024, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                        sinergicus, I am researching the generator function and the differences, one thing I can say is a generator can be made to perform switching without a transistor, the waveform is exactly like the transistor switched SSG wave form, it has a spike.

A magnet and an inductor can be made to switch, producing high voltage pulses, the arrangement fires just like a switching transistor.

Currently I am working on a generator with what is described above. Pulse motor and pulse generator that are two separate machines, back to the basics for proper R&D.

Dave Wing
                        Hi Dave .... today I tried your sugestion to put the magnets on their side on the rotor... My Ssg worked ok ...my rotor has rotated like in the common design but in the generator coil i made ,the current colected was very low .... around 10 ma ... the same coil has generated in clasical arangement , over 100 ma .... so is not very efficient as energy generation with the magnets on their side ..... by the way , i found the following informations on JLN website with some notes from Befini ..... http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/gfield.htm
                        Last edited by sinergicus; 01-16-2024, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• sinergicus, can you show some images or video of your machine? Do you have ammeters in vs out? What voltage are you running at and what is your charging configuration? Schematic would be nice as well.

Comment

sinergicus, can you show some images or video of your machine? Do you have ammeters in vs out? What voltage are you running at and what is your charging configuration? Schematic would be nice as well.
                            Hi Dave..... when I measured rhe amp and voltage of the generator coil the rotor had very low speed ...my conclusion was wrong .... I remade the experiment at more faster rotation around 1400 - 1500rpm, frequency measured in a generator coil was 112 hz with 5 pair rectangular doubled (so in fact are 10 ) ferite magnets on their side ..... now I have decent voltage and amp in my generator coil but the lenz effect still taking place.... I am curious if I will put some separators between every pair of magnets ,like was sugested in some Bedini drawings ,I am curious how the system will work ...
                            Last edited by sinergicus; 01-22-2024, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• It is a learning process. Are you using an inductive trigger or separate triggering system?

I believe Lenz is reduced but not nullified with this arrangement. I suspect, but have not had the time to do some extensive experiments, that there is a way to wind a coil so that the voltage and current will be in the same direction. I will post Chris Sykes pdf on partnered output coils.

https://www.hyiq.org/Downloads/Guide...ng%20Coils.pdf

Dave Wing

Comment

It is a learning process. Are you using an inductive trigger or separate triggering system?

I believe Lenz is reduced but not nullified with this arrangement. I suspect, but have not had the time to do some extensive experiments, that there is a way to wind a coil so that the voltage and current will be in the same direction. I will post Chris Sykes pdf on partnered output coils.

https://www.hyiq.org/Downloads/Guide...ng%20Coils.pdf

Dave Wing
                                My coil is clasicall bedini coil with triger winding toghether with power and colector coil(trifilar winding ) and yes ,i observed reduced lenz effect ,but very little ..also consumption has increased but the spike also... i tried with separators between magnets I observed no difference in performanve without separators... maybe on osciloscope we can see some differences but I didn' verified..

Comment

Working...
                                X