* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 13% OF THE SEATS ARE AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Solavei
    Continuation...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aaron,
    I can not speak for anyone else, only for myself, but I find Johns lab notes interesting and extremely thought provoking. It will take me a week at least to chew through that last diagram. So I find the lab notes more thought provoking than conversation lending. I enjoy and follow when the thread discusses functional and usable theory that directly applies to the machines we build. Especially when that theory is compared with experimental results.

However, yes I do lose interest when the discussion goes the way of the esoteric and wild theories that have minimal or no real world impact on our builds. I am just not interested in the theory of the universe without experimental results performed by those that present them. Too many unknowns otherwise.

Michael

Continuation....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here are some of the compiled posts from John that do contain some substance... They are from the old forums.
    http://energyscienceforum.com/files/..._Bedini_SG.pdf

Dave Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    And a few more...
    Marvelous collection....
    Rgds,
    Faraday88
    '' A Theory cannot precede a series of Experiments..unless one experiment
    debunks many theories''

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    The switch I showed does not change how the SG is triggered. It is in series with the battery so that when the long contact is in contact, the battery is connected and it runs in normal mode. When the gap comes, the input battery disconnects and the small short contact gets switched on and at that point, the recovery cap gets dropped to the front battery.
    Hi Aaron,
    Here is a schematic of My version of the Pat#6,545,444
    the Capacitor discharger circuit is well described in the Complete Intermediate Handbook (SG) but I think there some thing more to it..like the Back pop to front battery needs a switch that is in 180 degree phase shift to the Capacitor discharger switch. Secondly the Capacitor Charging is done in the generator mode and the Pat#6545444 does not disclose the diode there..what say??
    20170305_122514[1].jpg
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 03-05-2017 at 12:22 AM.
    debunks many theories''

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    The switch I showed does not change how the SG is triggered. It is in series with the battery so that when the long contact is in contact, the battery is connected and it runs in normal mode. When the gap comes, the input battery disconnects and the small short contact gets switched on and at that point, the recovery cap gets dropped to the front battery.
    Hi Aaron,
    I understood what you thought about my previous question to you...no that's not what i meant..yes what you have posted here is perfect in its sense. what i really meant is the
    1984 machine (Single battery) uses a Torque motor, while the 2000 SG motor is a speed motor, in the 1984 machine the commutator is the only switching involved(apparently at least), while in the 2000 SG there are two modes of switching present 1) The Transistor that Magnetoelectrically generates the Spike 2) The Capacitor dump circuit with the Inverted potential switch. In your earlier schematic if you include the external genny coil and make it a part of the Magnetic circuit of the SSG would that not make it JB's pat #6,545,444 ? but having done so things change, now you would charge a back battery with the recovery coil (genny) and dump the Capacitor charged by the spike into the front battery using the Inverted potential switch.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    debunks many theories''

Hi All,

This information below is extracted from this link that I posted earlier; http://energyscienceforum.com/files/..._Bedini_SG.pdf
    I am getting people to think about how or what charges the primary battery, "the initial attraction pulse"... John does indeed specify this in the quotes I summarized below.

Dave Wing

John Bedini early forum post excerpts from 2004 to 2008.

The first thing that appears is a radiant reactive pulse leading the switched on signal from the transistor switch (no damped waves) at witch time the radiant component and reactive component go away, the current destroys the radiant, go read Tesla again, it was stated very clear that the power house switch operators were killed by the radiant reactive pulse before the current enters the system.

Their is a lot more going on in the front end of the motor or oscillators then can be measured, there is power returning to the primary section so the meter is in error.

...then I took an open loop Cole motor, gave it a spin with my hand and it charged its capacitor and continued to run itself, you can’t do this unless you are able to turn this law on and off.

This statement is correct: mnlakes1 wrote: As the magnet approaches the core a negative sine voltage is created at the base, when at TDC, the sine is at zero crossover, as the magnet leaves the core a positive sine voltage is created at the base, therefore at 23 degrees into this positive sine is when the base triggers the emittercollector to turn on.

The abrupt discharge stress the surrounding magnetic fields, which becomes non-liner causing an imbalance between the two energies, one normal EM the other Scalar, it’s just a differential equation.

Here is what I see when the magnet approaches the coil with iron in it. As the magnet is sucked in the pulse is in the downward direction, when the magnet leaves the coil it reverses the direction of the pulse to upward, Brett and I were watching this all day, so I would say if you catch this just right the magnet would be pushed away.
    The first form of energy is what we all know as conventional, taught to us from all leading books in the field...

The current is developed by the battery inside in the charge process from the signal supplied by the spike, the second current is developed by the discharge process, these two currents are very different, not understood by main stream science.

I have told you time and time again where this machine runs. induction first, trigger second, collapse third. Where does the energy come from the SPIKE not the back EMF, back EMF is always much less then the source.

By taking the the Bloch wall where the two domains come together and pumping that we open a window for Zero Point energy, very small in this machine but workable for this group.
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-05-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Hi Dave,
    ''The current is developed by the battery inside in the charge process from the signal supplied by the spike, the second current is developed by the discharge process, these two currents are very different, not understood by main stream science'' -John Bedini
    Just to empahsis a bit more on what this means: there are two Scalar entities, one that is ''Outside-in' and the other 'Inside-out', these two Scalar entities couple between the external and Internal Magnetic Circuit between the Rotor and stator elements along the BATTERY AS THE CENTRAL NODE... most have asked(FAQ)why do we need the rotor at all if one can go the Solid state mode..??
    @Aaron
    I have told you time and time again where this machine runs. induction first, trigger second, collapse third. Where does the energy come from the SPIKE not the back EMF, back EMF is always much less then the source -John Bedini
    This is what i mean by Magnetoelectric Triggering that is the case with SG and not the 1984 Single Battery Energiser. a Matter discussed with you in a previous post
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 03-05-2017 at 10:42 PM. Reason: addition
    debunks many theories''

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Solavei
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Hi All,

This information below is extracted from this link that I posted earlier; http://energyscienceforum.com/files/..._Bedini_SG.pdf
    I am getting people to think about how or what charges the primary battery, "the initial attraction pulse"... John does indeed specify this in the quotes I summarized below.

Dave Wing

John Bedini early forum post excerpts from 2004 to 2008.

The first thing that appears is a radiant reactive pulse leading the switched on signal from the transistor switch (no damped waves) at witch time the radiant component and reactive component go away, the current destroys the radiant, go read Tesla again, it was stated very clear that the power house switch operators were killed by the radiant reactive pulse before the current enters the system.

Their is a lot more going on in the front end of the motor or oscillators then can be measured, there is power returning to the primary section so the meter is in error.

...then I took an open loop Cole motor, gave it a spin with my hand and it charged its capacitor and continued to run itself, you can’t do this unless you are able to turn this law on and off.

This statement is correct: mnlakes1 wrote: As the magnet approaches the core a negative sine voltage is created at the base, when at TDC, the sine is at zero crossover, as the magnet leaves the core a positive sine voltage is created at the base, therefore at 23 degrees into this positive sine is when the base triggers the emittercollector to turn on.

The abrupt discharge stress the surrounding magnetic fields, which becomes non-liner causing an imbalance between the two energies, one normal EM the other Scalar, it’s just a differential equation.

Here is what I see when the magnet approaches the coil with iron in it. As the magnet is sucked in the pulse is in the downward direction, when the magnet leaves the coil it reverses the direction of the pulse to upward, Brett and I were watching this all day, so I would say if you catch this just right the magnet would be pushed away.
    The first form of energy is what we all know as conventional, taught to us from all leading books in the field...

The current is developed by the battery inside in the charge process from the signal supplied by the spike, the second current is developed by the discharge process, these two currents are very different, not understood by main stream science.

I have told you time and time again where this machine runs. induction first, trigger second, collapse third. Where does the energy come from the SPIKE not the back EMF, back EMF is always much less then the source.

By taking the the Bloch wall where the two domains come together and pumping that we open a window for Zero Point energy, very small in this machine but workable for this group.
    Dave,

You quote, "the initial attraction pulse" but you don't actually show that quote in your quote from John explaining the operation of the motor.

What is the context of what John is saying about his initial attraction pulse?
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller