PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: John Bedini's Magnetic Model

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Deuis,

Your post on Rick was moved to that Rick thread.

It's helpful to all of us who have been screwed by Rick. If there are enough complaints publicly posted, he'll eventually have to face the music. Also helps to prevent others from getting screwed by him.
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 02-13-2017 at 02:28 PM.
    Aaron Murakami

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    So what we have is two events one at switch closure and one at switch opening... Sometimes things can get confusing, look what Gerry Vassilatos book says below and John's post... This was also discussed on monopole Yahoo groups and was common knowledge on that group as well... Sorry but we need to be on the same page.

Dave Wing
    The switch closure event is real, but it is still different than what is in the Bedini/Cole notes.

In a HV DC system, when a switch is moving towards the closed position, that voltage will jump the gap in the switch when the gap in the switch gets to a distance that is at the voltage's dielectric breakdown value. If the voltage is at 5kv and it is in open dry air, that "spike" will be the voltage jumping when the switch gets to about 1mm. That voltage is just looking for a closed path.

But there is also the radiant matter (radiant electricity) that exits the wires when suddenly hit with that HV impulse and not just the hv shock from being part of a grounding rod when closing a hv switch.

Here are some other quotes from Secrets of Cold War Technology that come after the page you posted - other parts to the switch closure event.

"Tesla understood that the resistance of lines or components, viewed
    from the dynamo end, seemed to be an impossible "barrier" for charge carriers
    to penetrate. This barrier caused the "bunching" effect. Electrostatic charges
    were literally stopped and held for an instant by line resistance, a barrier which
    only existed during the brief millisecond interval in which the power switch
    was closed. The sudden force application against this virtual barrier squeezed
    charge into a density impossible to obtain with ordinary capacitors. It was the
    brief application of power, the impact of charge against the resistance barrier,
    which brought this abnormal electro-densified condition. This is why the conductive
    wires in his present experiment often exploded."

"The sudden quick closure of the switch now brought a penetrating shockwave
    throughout the laboratory, one which could be felt both as a sharp pressure
    and a penetrating electrical irritation."

"Tesla believed that material particles approaching
    the vapor state were literally thrust out of the wires in all directions."

"The stings lasting for a small fraction of
    a second, the instant of switch closure. But Tesla believed that these strange
    effects were a simple effect of ionized shockwaves in the air, rather like a
    strongly ionized thunderclap."

"Tesla devised a new series of experiments to measure the shockwave pressure
    from a greater distance. He required an automatic "trip switch". With this
    properly arranged, a more controlled and repetitious triggering of the effect
    was possible. In addition, this arrangement permitted distant observations which
    might cast more light on the shied-permeating phenomenon. Controlling the
    speed of the high voltage dynamo controlled the voltage. With these components
    properly adjusted, Tesla was able to walk around his large gallery spaces
    and make observations. Wishing also to avoid the continuous pressure barrage
    and its stinging sparks, Tesla shielded himself with several materials. The
    arrangement of rapidly interrupted high voltage direct currents resulted in the
    radiation of stinging rays which could be felt at great distances from their
    super-sparking source. In fact, Tesla felt the stings right through the shields!
    Whatever had been released from the wires during the instant of switch closure,
    successfully penetrated the shields of glass and of copper. It made no
    difference, the effect permeated each substance as if the shield were not there
    at all. Here was an electrical effect which communicated directly through space
    without material connections. Radiant electricity!"

"RADIANT ELECTRICITY
    Through successive experimental arrangements, Tesla discovered several
    facts concerning the production of his effect. First, the cause was undoubtedly
    found in the abruptness of charging. It was in the switch closure, the very
    instant of "closure and break", which thrust the effect out into space. The effect
    was definitely related to time, IMPULSE time. Second, Tesla found that it was
    imperative that the charging process occurred in a single impulse. No reversal
    of current was permissible, else the effect would not manifest."

Is it believed that John's machines are utilizing this effect? He's using the free "radiant" potential, but everything electrical does that anyway including a flashlight. Anywhere there is a dipole, it's polarizing the aether and anywhere the dipoles gives a conductive path between the terminals, there is EMF (Heaviside Flow). For the radiant matter effect, John's machines are all too low of voltage and the switches are on for way too long. The free energy in John's machines are coming from the magnetic fields. The voltage will always rise when there is enough back pressure and if this is the "spike" that people are seeing during switch closure, that doesn't mean it is causing a radiant matter emission, which is the whole point to Tesla's Radiant Electricity. I think Peter covered this in his presentation Tesla's Radiant Energy.

The closest thing that I've seen that has the potential to demonstrate the radiant matter effect is my plasma ignition motor - I just haven't tried to exploit that at the gap. It's an analogy of the Gray Tube patent and is speculated that the 4000v 2uf caps rapidly discharging into the rods in the tubes and then shut off will give these radiant matter explosions that are then intercepted by the grids surrounding those rods. And if that is what Gray was really doing, then why are there zero reports (that I know of - Mark McKay would know) of anyone experiencing the stinging effects when near the tubes when the motor was running?

The other is Mark McKay's replication of Eric Dollard's experiment: http://www.gestaltreality.com/energy...by-mark-mckay/
    Aaron Murakami

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    Caps are good for pre-current spikes while inductors are good for collapsing spikes.
    Caps are what Tesla used to further exploit the radiant matter effect.
    Aaron Murakami

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    Sounds interesting, I might need to read that a few more times to understand what is being said though.

I don't want to sound mysterious or coy but not everything I have learned gets posted. I generally will post fundamental aspects and leave the rest for someone to play with if they wish. There are many ways to expand on the "cap dancing" method I described but the basic idea is what I presented.

I tell you what that reminds me off in a way,, the EARLY work that Mr. Bearden put out in reference to Mr. Bedini's methods. Especially the idea of fast switching and separating the ION flow and the Electron flow into separate open paths. You can charge and run a load at the same time with proper switching. Sometimes we get lucky and hit a sub harmonic. Part of what I was doing in some of my suggestions with varying your pulse rather than the same thing over and over was with that in mind, if your really lucky you may hit the proper frequency and tickle sub harmonics of it too.
    That is a quote from the other forum - I read through your experiments. That would be a good video presentation for YouTube.

John has talked about separating these flows and got into the Phi Dot flow to charge batteries, etc... has anyone actually seen it work?
    Aaron Murakami

Blog Entries
    This was my green event:

Aaron Murakami

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroHN View Post
    Hi guys, about the spike event, is evident that the one we see on the scope on the coil is the one that appears when the coil is turned off. But I have also always understood from John's website that the radiant appears before the current, when coil is turned ON.

I also saw the EFTV movie where is shown that the radiant appears first , green flash on cap discharge. Which I can also see if I short a cap manually with a wire. Also in my gen coils when I short the wires by hand while spinning I can also see the green flash there sometimes.

So I assume that the visible spike on the scope when coil collapses is one thing, and there is the other event that should happen when coil is energized and is not visible on the scope.

Best

Alvaro
    I can see "the other event that should happen when coil is energized" on my scope. You will not see this in a Vanilla SSG. This is different than the green glow of a cap being shorted.

Patrick, what do you do to see the spike before the current on the scope?

Is it believed that John's machines are utilizing this effect? He's using the free "radiant" potential, but everything electrical does that anyway including a flashlight. Anywhere there is a dipole, it's polarizing the aether and anywhere the dipoles gives a conductive path between the terminals, there is EMF (Heaviside Flow). For the radiant matter effect, John's machines are all too low of voltage and the switches are on for way too long. The free energy in John's machines are coming from the magnetic fields. The voltage will always rise when there is enough back pressure and if this is the "spike" that people are seeing during switch closure, that doesn't mean it is causing a radiant matter emission, which is the whole point to Tesla's Radiant Electricity. I think Peter covered this in his presentation Tesla's Radiant Energy.
    Hi Aaron

John has said this... That is why it is believed. I also have seen Solid state SSG and the zero force motors can produce a spike going negative, of course they are two different machines.

When John gave his demonstration of the zero force motor and inserting an iron sleeve into the coil it, the spike went way negative and the current dropped out of the input... The machine started to generate, because of the iron inserted in the core, is this and the SSG example below not what we are looking for when you talk about "The free energy in John's machines are coming from the magnetic fields"?

I have tried to get a self triggered SSG to work in the Zero Force motor configuration and it would not trigger on a air core until I inserted iron in the core, then it ran as expected. The major point is... it would not generate enough to trigger a trigger pulse without the iron core. Maximizing your machines generation capabilities is the ticket, erfinder put me on to this point and I spent many hours studying these things and one device that blew it wide open for me was the pendulum, the explanation in the Kromrey papers and those old radio Bill Jenkins shows, in it John Bedini discusses and or describes the pendulum operation with generation capabilities as well. Look for what Kromrey said about attraction and generation, to me these are key points. Key points used in the SSG to be specific. Here is the link...http://rexresearch.com/infolios/kromrey.pdf

Here is a SSG drawing that I drew with the waveform also included, going negative. It can dump to the primary or the secondary. It still lost primary voltage when hooked up across the primary because I needed more coil surface area, I have not had time to do so.

Aaron I am not coming at you... Hope you are not thinking that... I am of course still learning just like anyone and I do not have all the answers by any means. Often I can become confused and always welcome the chance to reason out until truth prevails. So are any of these things I brought up in this post to be a move in the right direction?

Dave Wing
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-14-2017 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Additions

Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    I always liked that cap dump of yours. I hoped at the time it might spark the conversation of the dipole a bit further. I can’t find where you show the pre-current spike, can you provide link?

The spike I see in my scope is just as big as the spike after the current. As I’ve described it, I have only been able to produce with resistance (a coil). The Vanilla SSG will not be able to produce it. I cannot see it in my scope by using a cap to battery as you describe. I must be missing something.

So, you have a cap with potential XXX and you want to connect it to the battery with potential X.

So are you saying in order for both the pre-current and after current spike to show up, the switching has to extremely fast?

Or - in order for the pre-current spike to show up at all the switching has to be fast?

My common sense would tell me that the pre-current spike should show up regardless of the on time of the switch and that it is the after current spike that needs some coaxing?
    None of this is common sense though right :-)
    KR-Patrick
    There is a lot being said here and it's hard to keep up but I wanted to at least try and answer you directly Patrick out of the great respect I have for all of the good work you have shared over the years. It would just be very rude not to try and answer you so here goes.

The super fast switching is not necessary in my opinion to manifest either the pre or post current spike but you did pick up on me praising fast switching so I see how you might think I was saying that is conditional for one or the other to appear but the speed is just to use it to the highest advantage.

I actually don't want to get too hung up on pre and post spike because it's difficult to truly know for sure exactly whats going on anyway. Some may say it's a big spike at the end from the magnetic field collapsing, others might think it is a big spike just before the current starts to flow but we could all debate that for the next 10 years and still not all be in agreement. Again in my opinion which obviously anything I say is lol but we get both and they are so darn close together that we may as well just think in terms of both of them anyway. You not really going to get one without the other.

I would say that maybe take a second look at the 400v potential that that cap was manifesting on that old thread and ponder a bit on the whole situation there. I didn't make much of a big deal on that but it does speak to this very topic. I would also say that of the two kinds of spikes we are talking about here voltage or more properly said the potential increases radiant harvesting for both. In other words we all know from changing from 12 to 24v on any of our machines we see a lot more of the good stuff, or also increasing the potential between a cap and a battery, potential always plays it's part but it's cousin current does not need to. With the cap it was raised to a high potential and then fluttered off/on very fast so as not to allow much current to flow, as little as possible.To get instead of one pop to the battery with that potential of 45v, 50 pops instead. Current flows of course but you see the advantage if your only looking at the potential and how many make/break's I can buy with each cap fill up. At the time most people would charge up to say 30v and dunp that down in ONE shot to say 15v and then let the cap fill again and do it again,, well that was two dipoles where I would take 100 for the same potential. Hopefully your with me on that.

So lets think a moment on that 400v that showed up on the cap because of it. This was not the result of a heavy magnetic field collapsing now was it, it's not a coil after all. Sure there is some magnetism going on so don't jump me guys but it's not an electromagnet collapsing a heavily pumped up field. This is the pre current voltage. The other post current spike comes more from coils as I was trying to say. Usually you will not get much pre current spike, there will be some because there always is, but for the most part we are doing it the other way by pumping up a big old field in the coil and letting it snap back on itself.

I am finding it difficult to really explain this how I would like to but anyway just some thoughts from my perspective. Great conversation here guys it's good to see people active.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    Hi Aaron

John has said this... That is why it is believed. I also have seen Solid state SSG and the zero force motors can produce a spike going negative, of course they are two different machines.

When John gave his demonstration of the zero force motor and inserting an iron sleeve into the coil it, the spike went way negative and the current dropped out of the input... The machine started to generate, because of the iron inserted in the core, is this and the SSG example below not what we are looking for when you talk about "The free energy in John's machines are coming from the magnetic fields"?

I have tried to get a self triggered SSG to work in the Zero Force motor configuration and it would not trigger on a air core until I inserted iron in the core, then it ran as expected. But it would not generate enough to trigger a trigger pulse without the iron core. Maximizing your machines generation capabilities is the ticket, erfinder put me on to this point and I spent many hours studying these things and one device that blew it wide open for me was the pendulum, the explanation in the Kromrey papers and those old radio Bill Jenkins shows, in it John Bedini discusses and or describes the pendulum operation with generation capabilities as well. Look for what Kromrey said about attraction and generation, to me these are key points. Key points used in the SSG to be specific. Here is the link...http://rexresearch.com/infolios/kromrey.pdf

Here is a SSG drawing that I drew with the waveform also included, going negative. It can dump to the primary or the secondary. It still lost primary voltage when hooked up across the primary because I needed more coil surface area, I have not had time to do so.

Aaron I am not coming at you... Hope you are not thinking that... I am of course still learning just like anyone and I do not have all the answers by any means. Often I can become confused and always welcome the chance to reason out until truth prevails. So are any of these things I brought up in this post to be a move in the right direction?

Dave Wing
    Hi Dave,
    In my previous post i did mention it to Aaron that the N-face of the Magnet towards the coil core is the Natural Geometry for the Magnet's movement towards it and not at 90 degree, hence you flipp the Magnet at 90 degree (twice mutually) to fit for the direction for this Geometry.. does this not teach us what is it that we are doing ??? if you could make the magnet move inwards towards the coil inside i think that is all what we need!! but as i said it posses an Engineering challange but it can be done..! (btw this what is depcited in Stanley Meyer's EPG Magnetic circuit also!!), before we even get any further it has to be well borne in mind that the Bedini SSG/SG is an Accelerator machine which picks up speed with time (like a typical Particle Accelerator)and speed increase with time is the Energy gain! ofcourse the speed stabilizes at a point (since we have have scaled it to that level) the Radiant gain in the Battery is the Corresponding Electrical Equivalent of this ''Increase'' in the Speed of the machine.
    The Natural Geometry posses another challenge in that the Increase in speed translates an orbital shift (imagine a Cyclotron) which makes the Magent confinement more difficult, hence John Bedini came up with this alternative arrangement to have the 'Rotor geometry constant, while have the Magneto-Interaction Dynamic by way of altered Magnetic Structure (Geometry)
    Here it is again for all.20150102_001923.jpg
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'