Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bedini SG in Self run mode

Can someone share some light on the thing that John Bedini use to say about that he had to break the machine in 3 parts for the patents office to accept it??

US Patent #6392370 -> Half bipolar switch switching a coil mounted on a strange magnet + iron pole pieces coil. With generator windings over the power winding.
    US Patent #6545444 -> SG with inverted cap dump
    US Patent #6677730 -> Looks like a very large cap dump circuit. isolated from the input when it fires and viceversa.

The truth is that I have never seen anyone replicate something like the first patent. Or any pic or vid or the original machine like that. I don't know but I might be using Radus boots concept? since the coil (magnet+iron pole pieces + windings) might attract the rotor when power is off, and I don't know if the pulse on the power coil is to flip the coil or just anulate the magnetism of the coil's magnet while the rotor magnet has passed TDC.

What would be the idea putting all 3 patents together? patent 3 is somehow included on the patent 2, the cap dump. But what about patent 1 ? should we have a machine with SSG circuit and a separate bipolar switch circuit?

Patent 1 is not just a bipolar switch circuit because it haves that strange coil and also a recovery winding going to a second battery, with just 1 diode, so it is just using 1 side of the wave.

best,

Alvaro

patents here
    https://sites.google.com/site/johnbe...ini-u-s-patent

Patent 6392370 is a version John only made 2 of, hard to replicate, works amazing when done correctly.

patent 6545444 is his machine that had the 1 Farad caps in parallel on it. if you see a picture of a machine with 3 big caps, and a pulley system its that one, that machine charges 6 for 1 because of the huge cap dump and the impedance of the caps on the output side of the machine, have not seen that machine recently, picture of it here:

https://www.psiram.com/en/index.php?...le_view_mobile

patent 6677730 is the 1AU charger patent. there is some control logic not in the patent, but that is the machine you can buy.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Hi Alvaro,

I built a switched reluctance Bedini 370 patent motor using the 1/2 H bridge bipolar circuit, with a full 730 patent cap pulser as some of the very first Bedini things I built in 2001....... that setup combines patents 6**370 and 6**730..... Unfortunately, all that setup was mostly destroyed in the shop fire.......

Also, JB used a advanced version of the 370 circuit on the Ferris Wheel, with a 444 patent cap pulser using the compareator switching.....
    Last edited by RS_; 02-07-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Tom and what about putting all 3 patents together??

That have always intrigued me, that and the TUV test "highly modified SG circuit" which could charge 12 with 1, with no conditioned batteries.

All those phrases from John... "it has been in plain sight all the time, etc etc".

Years ago I always wondered why John always had that FAN in the SSG, it made no sense to me at the time. "Why wouldn't he use that mechanical power to generate electricity instead of wind", later I came to the conclusión that the FAN should be changed by the LOW DRAG GENERATOR or similar, and the fan was to give a clue.

More clues about "putting all 3 patents together in a unique way" and the TUV advanced SG ?

Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Hi Alvaro,

I built a switched reluctance Bedini 370 patent motor using the 1/2 H bridge bipolar circuit, with a full 730 patent cap pulser as some of the very first Bedini things I built in 2001....... that setup combines patents 6**370 and 6**730..... Unfortunately, all that setup was mostly destroyed in the shop fire.......

Also, JB used a advanced version of the 370 circuit on the Ferris Wheel, with a 444 patent cap pulser using the compareator switching.....
    Hi RS_

Sorry about the fire, please tell me about that machine how it performed, etc ???

about the ferris wheel when I read that large thread on energeticforum I understood that it used the bipolar circuit in the large bottom coils and also in the smaller coils at the center, but they were regular coils, not like the patent which has that coils wound on pole pieces and the magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    patents here
    https://sites.google.com/site/johnbe...ini-u-s-patent

Patent 6392370 is a version John only made 2 of, hard to replicate, works amazing when done correctly.

patent 6545444 is his machine that had the 1 Farad caps in parallel on it. if you see a picture of a machine with 3 big caps, and a pulley system its that one, that machine charges 6 for 1 because of the huge cap dump and the impedance of the caps on the output side of the machine, have not seen that machine recently, picture of it here:

https://www.psiram.com/en/index.php?...le_view_mobile

patent 6677730 is the 1AU charger patent. there is some control logic not in the patent, but that is the machine you can buy.

Tom C
    Hi Tom C,

The Tesla Solar Tracker uses the Pat# 730? the controll logic that you mention is done for the switching mechanisms (Connecting and disconnecting between the Batteries, Capacitors, the Power source..) I also think this is the method employed in the Jim Watson machine (advanced SG book does mention this)..in some places the JW machine depicited same as the JB 1984 self rotating machine, it is not!! JW machie can be a single or dual Battery system with the motor as its load. The modern method uses Solid-state Inverted potential switch,
    JW used relays to accomplish the same task. just my Intution
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

Faraday,

I did not say anything about the solar tracker.... the 1AU is the multi voltage charger John built.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroHN View Post
    Can someone share some light on the thing that John Bedini use to say about that he had to break the machine in 3 parts for the patents office to accept it??

US Patent #6392370 -> Half bipolar switch switching a coil mounted on a strange magnet + iron pole pieces coil. With generator windings over the power winding.
    US Patent #6545444 -> SG with inverted cap dump
    US Patent #6677730 -> Looks like a very large cap dump circuit. isolated from the input when it fires and viceversa.

The truth is that I have never seen anyone replicate something like the first patent. Or any pic or vid or the original machine like that. I don't know but I might be using Radus boots concept? since the coil (magnet+iron pole pieces + windings) might attract the rotor when power is off, and I don't know if the pulse on the power coil is to flip the coil or just anulate the magnetism of the coil's magnet while the rotor magnet has passed TDC.

What would be the idea putting all 3 patents together? patent 3 is somehow included on the patent 2, the cap dump. But what about patent 1 ? should we have a machine with SSG circuit and a separate bipolar switch circuit?

Patent 1 is not just a bipolar switch circuit because it haves that strange coil and also a recovery winding going to a second battery, with just 1 diode, so it is just using 1 side of the wave.

best,

Alvaro

Hi Alvaro,

Check out this thread here :

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1115

The device from the patents #6,392,370 or 7,109,671 (which is exactly the same as the former) can be seen in EFTV2. There are also some pics I have seen on the net. This is incredible device.

Regards
    Lman

Tnx Lman, I found that thread yesterday and read it.

Also, last night I was thinking ... "how to put all 3 machines together in a unique way". And I was looking at window motor videos on youtube, where there are a lot of videos of window motors runing on caps, in those videos the people spun the rotor by hand to charge the cap, and the window motor would run by it self.

So... what if, we have a regular SSG as prime mover, with a long shaft, so there would be an SSG section with rotor and coils etc, and sharing the same shaft another rotor, a window motor rotor with the bedini-cole circuit runing on a CAP.

Do you think that that rotor would spin faster with the bedini-cole section included than just with the SSG?. or it won't affect? or it will go slower.

if the bedini cole+cap circuit charges up spinning it by hand, it would also charge up if it is spun by a separated SSG.

here is an image of the idea

IDEA.jpg