Bedini SG in Self run mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RS,

Please share your experience with wire size, you have been doing this a long time!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Well, the bigger the wire the better, when it comes to the output of the various Bedini Circuits..... the input wires can be a bit smaller...... Keep all connections as short as practical.....

The bigger Diameter cable with more copper, allows more of the Heaviside aether flow to enter the output circuit, with less DC resistance..... The finer ga wire - higher strand count in the hi quality audio power cable, has way more copper strand surface area for the Heaviside aether flow to interact with, than normal cable of the same ga, or say a solid copper bar of the same dia...... Read this as a equivalent, to the muilty strand coils JB uses in his various machine's......

I had 1/0 on the output of my 48 strand Dan B. SSG to L16 batt's, and a neo magnet held next to that output cable, would vibrate and jump around in your hand when holding it loosely......

For a Large cap pulser, I used 4ga on the pos and neg output connections....... 1 Farad + into golf cart batterys

smaller cap pulsers can use 8Ga........ something like the 60,000 uF Tom describes....
      Last edited by RS_; 02-04-2017, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
        hi everyone,

in reference to the 16 magnets, John Said it refers to Leedskalnins work, and also has something to do with the Masonic Rites and how they interpret the Power of the sun and how it interacts with the earth. This was way back when john K and I visited him for the very first time.

John asked me to look at this info

http://www.code144.com/ be careful you could end up reading for hours

Ed used a lot of masonic calculations including golden ratios in his castle .... beyond that I am just communicating some things I was told. as john passed I have been looking thru the notes from my communications with him. he often communicated in a stream of conciousness kind of way, you just had to take notes and listen

Tom C

Hi Tom C,
        You guys are blessed to have had first had witness and or have had JB's confession to Ed Ledikanin's work on The 'Magnetic Current''!!! the holy grail to be in the School Acedemics.
        i'm 1000s miles away from Idaho and could never make it to JB but one thing that really reincarnates me is the Ed's work and JB speaking of thes terms there is no DVD that talks all these, how i wish i could meet JB..but neverthe less i have met him in ''TIME'' may be resides within us to explore all this to bring it in SPACE ad around us... BTW I just thought of using's JB's 1984 machine for a AC motor....are very saving POWER if we do this???
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Ok I will have to change my wires.

I have read the big wires thing before, years ago, from Johns posts, etc. But somehow I ended up with 22 awg wires for input and output of my mini ssg. I got those wires from old PC Power Supply. I have larger wires, the ones used for house electricity wiring, going to use those.

My little mini ssg is not using regular ssg wire gauge, I think it is 32 awg wire, 7 power + 1 trigger. But 22 awg wire for output is a joke. Will test and write down amp draw, speed and time of the dump with the wires that I have now, and change those for larger wires and test all again and compare numbers.

Comment

why would you want to do that?

Tom C
            Hi Tom C,
            Normally when we wind a coil (say a trifilar set) it implies a ''Pancake'' geometry in Electromagnetic sense, if one also maintains it physically (that is having it wound in the same plane) it would increase its 'Q' (as Tesla hin self did this.), secondly the natural Monopole geometry for this kind of winding is Inwards (unlike the standard coil which is sideways (or at right angles to the coil axis) this Natural Geometry would have the coil's Bloch wall parallel to the incomming Magnet's Bloch and have maximun intercation of Induction.
            the only issue is how to engineer it in practice???(this is a real Paticle accelerator in a sense). Why to do it this way!!... it would be a iron less core and one can use any strong magnet like the Neos with no problem of saturation!!!
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 02-06-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Can someone share some light on the thing that John Bedini use to say about that he had to break the machine in 3 parts for the patents office to accept it??

US Patent #6392370 -> Half bipolar switch switching a coil mounted on a strange magnet + iron pole pieces coil. With generator windings over the power winding.
              US Patent #6545444 -> SG with inverted cap dump
              US Patent #6677730 -> Looks like a very large cap dump circuit. isolated from the input when it fires and viceversa.

The truth is that I have never seen anyone replicate something like the first patent. Or any pic or vid or the original machine like that. I don't know but I might be using Radus boots concept? since the coil (magnet+iron pole pieces + windings) might attract the rotor when power is off, and I don't know if the pulse on the power coil is to flip the coil or just anulate the magnetism of the coil's magnet while the rotor magnet has passed TDC.

What would be the idea putting all 3 patents together? patent 3 is somehow included on the patent 2, the cap dump. But what about patent 1 ? should we have a machine with SSG circuit and a separate bipolar switch circuit?

Patent 1 is not just a bipolar switch circuit because it haves that strange coil and also a recovery winding going to a second battery, with just 1 diode, so it is just using 1 side of the wave.

best,

Alvaro

Comment

patents here
                https://sites.google.com/site/johnbe...ini-u-s-patent

Patent 6392370 is a version John only made 2 of, hard to replicate, works amazing when done correctly.

patent 6545444 is his machine that had the 1 Farad caps in parallel on it. if you see a picture of a machine with 3 big caps, and a pulley system its that one, that machine charges 6 for 1 because of the huge cap dump and the impedance of the caps on the output side of the machine, have not seen that machine recently, picture of it here:

https://www.psiram.com/en/index.php?...le_view_mobile

patent 6677730 is the 1AU charger patent. there is some control logic not in the patent, but that is the machine you can buy.

Tom C

Comment

Hi Alvaro,

I built a switched reluctance Bedini 370 patent motor using the 1/2 H bridge bipolar circuit, with a full 730 patent cap pulser as some of the very first Bedini things I built in 2001....... that setup combines patents 6**370 and 6**730..... Unfortunately, all that setup was mostly destroyed in the shop fire.......

Also, JB used a advanced version of the 370 circuit on the Ferris Wheel, with a 444 patent cap pulser using the compareator switching.....
                  Last edited by RS_; 02-07-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Tom and what about putting all 3 patents together??

That have always intrigued me, that and the TUV test "highly modified SG circuit" which could charge 12 with 1, with no conditioned batteries.

All those phrases from John... "it has been in plain sight all the time, etc etc".

Years ago I always wondered why John always had that FAN in the SSG, it made no sense to me at the time. "Why wouldn't he use that mechanical power to generate electricity instead of wind", later I came to the conclusión that the FAN should be changed by the LOW DRAG GENERATOR or similar, and the fan was to give a clue.

More clues about "putting all 3 patents together in a unique way" and the TUV advanced SG ?

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
                      Hi Alvaro,

I built a switched reluctance Bedini 370 patent motor using the 1/2 H bridge bipolar circuit, with a full 730 patent cap pulser as some of the very first Bedini things I built in 2001....... that setup combines patents 6**370 and 6**730..... Unfortunately, all that setup was mostly destroyed in the shop fire.......

Also, JB used a advanced version of the 370 circuit on the Ferris Wheel, with a 444 patent cap pulser using the compareator switching.....
                      Hi RS_

Sorry about the fire, please tell me about that machine how it performed, etc ???

about the ferris wheel when I read that large thread on energeticforum I understood that it used the bipolar circuit in the large bottom coils and also in the smaller coils at the center, but they were regular coils, not like the patent which has that coils wound on pole pieces and the magnet.

Comment

patents here
                        https://sites.google.com/site/johnbe...ini-u-s-patent

Patent 6392370 is a version John only made 2 of, hard to replicate, works amazing when done correctly.

patent 6545444 is his machine that had the 1 Farad caps in parallel on it. if you see a picture of a machine with 3 big caps, and a pulley system its that one, that machine charges 6 for 1 because of the huge cap dump and the impedance of the caps on the output side of the machine, have not seen that machine recently, picture of it here:

https://www.psiram.com/en/index.php?...le_view_mobile

patent 6677730 is the 1AU charger patent. there is some control logic not in the patent, but that is the machine you can buy.

Tom C
                        Hi Tom C,

The Tesla Solar Tracker uses the Pat# 730? the controll logic that you mention is done for the switching mechanisms (Connecting and disconnecting between the Batteries, Capacitors, the Power source..) I also think this is the method employed in the Jim Watson machine (advanced SG book does mention this)..in some places the JW machine depicited same as the JB 1984 self rotating machine, it is not!! JW machie can be a single or dual Battery system with the motor as its load. The modern method uses Solid-state Inverted potential switch,
                        JW used relays to accomplish the same task. just my Intution
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

Faraday,

I did not say anything about the solar tracker.... the 1AU is the multi voltage charger John built.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
                            Can someone share some light on the thing that John Bedini use to say about that he had to break the machine in 3 parts for the patents office to accept it??

US Patent #6392370 -> Half bipolar switch switching a coil mounted on a strange magnet + iron pole pieces coil. With generator windings over the power winding.
                            US Patent #6545444 -> SG with inverted cap dump
                            US Patent #6677730 -> Looks like a very large cap dump circuit. isolated from the input when it fires and viceversa.

The truth is that I have never seen anyone replicate something like the first patent. Or any pic or vid or the original machine like that. I don't know but I might be using Radus boots concept? since the coil (magnet+iron pole pieces + windings) might attract the rotor when power is off, and I don't know if the pulse on the power coil is to flip the coil or just anulate the magnetism of the coil's magnet while the rotor magnet has passed TDC.

What would be the idea putting all 3 patents together? patent 3 is somehow included on the patent 2, the cap dump. But what about patent 1 ? should we have a machine with SSG circuit and a separate bipolar switch circuit?

Patent 1 is not just a bipolar switch circuit because it haves that strange coil and also a recovery winding going to a second battery, with just 1 diode, so it is just using 1 side of the wave.

best,

Alvaro

Hi Alvaro,

Check out this thread here :

http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=1115

The device from the patents #6,392,370 or 7,109,671 (which is exactly the same as the former) can be seen in EFTV2. There are also some pics I have seen on the net. This is incredible device.

Regards
                            Lman

Comment

Tnx Lman, I found that thread yesterday and read it.

Comment

Also, last night I was thinking ... "how to put all 3 machines together in a unique way". And I was looking at window motor videos on youtube, where there are a lot of videos of window motors runing on caps, in those videos the people spun the rotor by hand to charge the cap, and the window motor would run by it self.

So... what if, we have a regular SSG as prime mover, with a long shaft, so there would be an SSG section with rotor and coils etc, and sharing the same shaft another rotor, a window motor rotor with the bedini-cole circuit runing on a CAP.

Do you think that that rotor would spin faster with the bedini-cole section included than just with the SSG?. or it won't affect? or it will go slower.

if the bedini cole+cap circuit charges up spinning it by hand, it would also charge up if it is spun by a separated SSG.

here is an image of the idea

Click image for larger version

Name:	IDEA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	49256

Comment

Working...
                                X