Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bedini SG in Self run mode

start with AWG 8 on the charge battery negative input and to the cap dump... do the tests, don't change anything else except wire size and see if you see gains. I would say 6 or 4 on the output of the cap dump. you will see the wires jump. take a ceramic magnet (standard SG magnet) hold it in your hand and put it next to the cap dump positive output wire while its operating. do this with say, 12 gauge. then do the same with 8 gauge see if the pulse feels more powerful in the magnet, the wires and the magnet will be noticeably different.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    start with AWG 8 on the charge battery negative input and to the cap dump... do the tests, don't change anything else except wire size and see if you see gains. I would say 6 or 4 on the output of the cap dump. you will see the wires jump. take a ceramic magnet (standard SG magnet) hold it in your hand and put it next to the cap dump positive output wire while its operating. do this with say, 12 gauge. then do the same with 8 gauge see if the pulse feels more powerful in the magnet, the wires and the magnet will be noticeably different.

Tom C
    Hi Tom C,
    Just wondering how would you couple a Pan cake Trifilar SG coil to its 'Rotor' i feel the core of such a coil would be Air-cored..??? must be ideal for the SG set up.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

why would you want to do that?

Tom C

Hi All,

I use hi quality fine strand audio power cable for connections between all batteries and Bedini circuits....

Depending on the size of the Circuit, 8Ga or 4Ga.........

8Ga
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4Ga
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by RS_; 02-04-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks for the link RS

TomC

RS,

Please share your experience with wire size, you have been doing this a long time!!

Tom C

Well, the bigger the wire the better, when it comes to the output of the various Bedini Circuits..... the input wires can be a bit smaller...... Keep all connections as short as practical.....

The bigger Diameter cable with more copper, allows more of the Heaviside aether flow to enter the output circuit, with less DC resistance..... The finer ga wire - higher strand count in the hi quality audio power cable, has way more copper strand surface area for the Heaviside aether flow to interact with, than normal cable of the same ga, or say a solid copper bar of the same dia...... Read this as a equivalent, to the muilty strand coils JB uses in his various machine's......

I had 1/0 on the output of my 48 strand Dan B. SSG to L16 batt's, and a neo magnet held next to that output cable, would vibrate and jump around in your hand when holding it loosely......

For a Large cap pulser, I used 4ga on the pos and neg output connections....... 1 Farad + into golf cart batterys

smaller cap pulsers can use 8Ga........ something like the 60,000 uF Tom describes....
    Last edited by RS_; 02-04-2017 at 04:17 PM.

hi everyone,

in reference to the 16 magnets, John Said it refers to Leedskalnins work, and also has something to do with the Masonic Rites and how they interpret the Power of the sun and how it interacts with the earth. This was way back when john K and I visited him for the very first time.

John asked me to look at this info

http://www.code144.com/ be careful you could end up reading for hours

Ed used a lot of masonic calculations including golden ratios in his castle .... beyond that I am just communicating some things I was told. as john passed I have been looking thru the notes from my communications with him. he often communicated in a stream of conciousness kind of way, you just had to take notes and listen

Tom C

Hi Tom C,
    You guys are blessed to have had first had witness and or have had JB's confession to Ed Ledikanin's work on The 'Magnetic Current''!!! the holy grail to be in the School Acedemics.
    i'm 1000s miles away from Idaho and could never make it to JB but one thing that really reincarnates me is the Ed's work and JB speaking of thes terms there is no DVD that talks all these, how i wish i could meet JB..but neverthe less i have met him in ''TIME'' may be resides within us to explore all this to bring it in SPACE ad around us... BTW I just thought of using's JB's 1984 machine for a AC motor....are very saving POWER if we do this???
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

Ok I will have to change my wires.

I have read the big wires thing before, years ago, from Johns posts, etc. But somehow I ended up with 22 awg wires for input and output of my mini ssg. I got those wires from old PC Power Supply. I have larger wires, the ones used for house electricity wiring, going to use those.

My little mini ssg is not using regular ssg wire gauge, I think it is 32 awg wire, 7 power + 1 trigger. But 22 awg wire for output is a joke. Will test and write down amp draw, speed and time of the dump with the wires that I have now, and change those for larger wires and test all again and compare numbers.

why would you want to do that?

Tom C
    Hi Tom C,
    Normally when we wind a coil (say a trifilar set) it implies a ''Pancake'' geometry in Electromagnetic sense, if one also maintains it physically (that is having it wound in the same plane) it would increase its 'Q' (as Tesla hin self did this.), secondly the natural Monopole geometry for this kind of winding is Inwards (unlike the standard coil which is sideways (or at right angles to the coil axis) this Natural Geometry would have the coil's Bloch wall parallel to the incomming Magnet's Bloch and have maximun intercation of Induction.
    the only issue is how to engineer it in practice???(this is a real Paticle accelerator in a sense). Why to do it this way!!... it would be a iron less core and one can use any strong magnet like the Neos with no problem of saturation!!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 02-06-2017 at 07:43 PM.