Chinese Bedini Knock-offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Bedini Knock-offs

I found these cheap Chinese Bedini knock-offs. I pity the fools that buy them as they are not going to work. And watch out for the flying magnets!!!!

You gott aread the Chinglish in this one - absolutely hilarious!
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bedi...6-0bb47830912e

This one is advertised as a "Perpetual Motion Machine".
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bedi...5b48d6d2&tpp=1

Here is the same machine, from the same seller - but more expensive!

John K.

Hi John_K.

Nice but pricey. They must be shorting out the output because I don't see any provision to hook up charge batteries.

Neo bullets when we hook 24v to 'em Lol!

Thanks for sharing.

al

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
      I found these cheap Chinese Bedini knock-offs. I pity the fools that buy them as they are not going to work. And watch out for the flying magnets!!!!

You gott aread the Chinglish in this one - absolutely hilarious!
      https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bedi...6-0bb47830912e

This one is advertised as a "Perpetual Motion Machine".

Here is the same machine, from the same seller - but more expensive!

John K.
      Hi JK,
      Why are these guys not sued for infringment?? i remember you telling us that the 30-coiler was sold to the chinese... is this a repercussion of that sale..??
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

https://www.google.com/patents/US6545444

If so has the patent expired??.[/QUOTE]

If you scroll to the bottom of that page it says the patent expired in 2015.

Comment

I agree with Andy. The Chinese have no concept of a patent or "patent infringement", they pretty much do what they want. Besides, if you are the owner of the patent do you have the means (time and money) to take the Chinese to court over it?

I spent a lot of time "working" with the Chinese and the guy I was working with funded several trips for me to go to Beijing and Hong Kong to help them and teach them this technology. I believe this guy probably genuinely wanted to help the world get "free energy", but overall he wanted to make a lot of money out of it. To put it into some context, he once said to me "even if I only make one dollar out of selling one unit, I ONLY have to sell 1 million units to be a millionaire". To the Chinese, it's still very much quantity over quality. Chinese culture is very different to Western culture, they don't care what they have to do to "make money and be successful".

You might have noticed that according to the website those products appear on, there are 1,000 units in stock. If that's true, they have mass produced that many and maybe more. They would probably be making 100% on them or more, so if they sell them all they make a lot of profit. Consequently, if they don't sell them they haven't lost too much.

End of the day, they won't care if some kid gets a neo magnet bullet in the eye or if the circuit only lasts 5 minutes - as long as they make their money they are happy.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian McNece View Post
            https://www.google.com/patents/US6545444

If so has the patent expired??.
            If you scroll to the bottom of that page it says the patent expired in 2015.[/QUOTE]

John actually bought one of those Chinese "perpetual motion" models from the internet himself to play around with.

That patent is not truly expired. The maintenance fees were not paid. It is possible for John's family to revive it by paying the fees and it will still be good for a few years, but that still would have no meaning to the Chinese manufacturers.

In the past, there was a 2 year time period that someone could revive a patent from not paying fees if it was "unavoidable" or "unintentional".

Not to long ago, that 2 year grace period was changed to no time limit as far as I know and it has to be done by the applicant, etc... Unavoidable virtually never wins, but most are allowed under unintentional.

This of course can only happen if it is 17 years within the granted date or 20 years within the application date, whichever is longer - as far as I know.
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
              If you scroll to the bottom of that page it says the patent expired in 2015.
              John actually bought one of those Chinese "perpetual motion" models from the internet himself to play around with.

That patent is not truly expired. The maintenance fees were not paid. It is possible for John's family to revive it by paying the fees and it will still be good for a few years, but that still would have no meaning to the Chinese manufacturers.

In the past, there was a 2 year time period that someone could revive a patent from not paying fees if it was "unavoidable" or "unintentional".

Not to long ago, that 2 year grace period was changed to no time limit as far as I know and it has to be done by the applicant, etc... Unavoidable virtually never wins, but most are allowed under unintentional.

This of course can only happen if it is 17 years within the granted date or 20 years within the application date, whichever is longer - as far as I know.[/QUOTE]

Hi Aaron/ JK,

Thanks for that little input on the way the Patent/ legal procedures works...yes as you rightly said, the chinese are just effecient to replicate as far as the 'looks' are concerned it just does'nt guarantee the performance efficiency is concerned. I just wondeer the crux of filing a Patent..since the Chinese also have a Patent law..
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

I pity the Chinese--a nation that is trying to emulate and outdo the excesses and materialism of the west. And they are the next superpower to rule? God help us all!

Comment

There is another thing I noticed, Stark Industries. They must have gotten Tony Stark's permission to use his company name. LOL

Ever notice that stainless steel made products from China rust and are magnetic too. Stainless steel is non-magnetic. Really funny...

rdvideo

Comment

Originally posted by rdvideo View Post
                    There is another thing I noticed, Stark Industries. They must have gotten Tony Stark's permission to use his company name. LOL

Ever notice that stainless steel made products from China rust and are magnetic too. Stainless steel is non-magnetic. Really funny...

rdvideo
                    Hi,
                    Not all Stainless steel grades are non-magnetic (Ferromagnetic) and others are highly magnetic.. 304T is feabily Ferromagnetic.
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

The stainless steel cookware is real stainless steel because a magnet will not stick to it and it will not work on my PIC (Precision Induction Cookware) which it has to be magnetic. Some stainless steel cookware has a magnetic bottom plate on it so it could be used on a PIC.

Another thing that the Chinese are not following are the transistors they make that are used in the electronics that we use like stereo equipment. All of the restoration and repair of vintage stereos I have worked on, you have to verify the pin out because many transistors with the same part number is not pin-to-pin the same as the data sheet calls out. It seems the Chinese don't care and the DOD forbids any Chinese made parts are used in military equipment. And the Chinese made stereo equipment are crap because they are made to throw out when a problem occurs. You should see how many Chinese crap is brought to us cannot be fixed and we have a large scrap pile because of it. To try and fix one of those units will cost more than the unit is worth. Atleast I know what not to buy, if it only has a one year warranty, stay away from it. TV's are the same shape too.

rdvideo

Comment

Working...
                      X