Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER - 19 SEATS LEFT!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Thread: Tesla Flying Machine

Tesla Flying Machine

Solavei
    Here Are Images of a Flying Machine Designed By Tesla, I hope to start a discussion about the operation of this machine, the third link is useful for understanding the machines components.

[Design Only]

https://ilradicchioavvelenato.files..../ufo_tesla.jpg

[Image of Operation] Same Vehicle

http://www.mundomisterioso.net/wp-co...kola-tesla.jpg

[Design With Written Definition of Components]

http://i0.wp.com/www.truthinsideofyo...size=700%2C524

Tesla talked about veritable ropes in the sky when he spoke of his flying machines, he was talking about being lifted via a mechanism.

You have obviously studied this picture, I will draw your attention to Pancake coil item J. on http://i0.wp.com/www.truthinsideofyo...size=700%2C524 you posted.

I have played with high power, years ago, on an unrelated subject, but did note cables on wooden benches ie none magnetic surfaces. Would lift of the surface of the bench on the rising edge of the the current. Subsequently I have wound flat pancake coils and pulsed current through them out of curiousity, if the current is pulsed in the right direction they do move, I have not built anything serious to investigate this phenomina yet.

Ref your conjecture that gravity is caused by magnetism, I partly disagree with you, for various reasons which I documented in my essays. I donīt know if you bothered to read the updated version of gravity I wrote. I mentioned using a pancake coil to create an antigravity device, it might be better used to make an area of reduced density space, that would attract something, ie stretch space above a capsule, rather than repelling gravity. Create another gravitational field in the direction you want to go.

A Pulsed magnetic field could affect space the ether what ever you want to call it, and make it less dense, space has inertia if it can be stretched by a mass (made to vibrate) it coud equally be stretched by a magnetic or possibly electric field operating at high frequency.
    Last edited by Handy andy; 01-11-2017 at 11:38 AM. Reason: device change to mechanism

Andy,

Tesla used the "veritable ropes" to describe the lines of force running around the earth, so I am not sure he meant an actual mechanism.

stan deyo has done a lot of research on anti grav and UFO propulsion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HW6wY60dJI

Boyd bushman worked for the skunkworks and did some experiments in this area https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNPBYtJyfZo

and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPt6LU1ZKk8

anti gravity machines are already a reality, have been for 50 years. majestic 12 has been using them for years, as well as naval space command, it was one of the first transfers of technology given by the Nephilim in the last contact phase.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    Andy,

Tesla used the "veritable ropes" to describe the lines of force running around the earth, so I am not sure he meant an actual mechanism.

stan deyo has done a lot of research on anti grav and UFO propulsion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HW6wY60dJI

Boyd bushman worked for the skunkworks and did some experiments in this area https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNPBYtJyfZo

and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPt6LU1ZKk8

anti gravity machines are already a reality, have been for 50 years. majestic 12 has been using them for years, as well as naval space command, it was one of the first transfers of technology given by the Nephilim in the last contact phase.

Tom C
    Interesting!!! I wonder then why is it not commericalized ??? Military secret..?
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ''If and only if One knew how to make use of the CAPACITOR..would they realize that it is the true SUPERCONDUCTOR''.

I went through the Stan Deyo video it gives no clues, his gravitational theories do not agree with standard theory, my theory or possibly Sams theories, or the real world, if gravity worked the way described comets in elliptical orbits would fly apart etc. I suspect it is mostly a misdirect.

The Boyd Bushman stuff is very interesting. Using two very expensive opposing magnets, mechanically connected, when dropped they apparently drop slower than an equivalent mass, dropped at the same time. This might upset Gallileo. He also writes gravitons are one of the forces, these do not exist, scientists have changed there mind. Has anyone got any powerful magnets they could repeat the drop test with. A moving magnetic field will induce a current flow in the air around it, the same as it will do in a metal tube. Any moving magnetic field induces a current to flow, if a conductor is near by. The current produced will oppose the movement, hence magnets dropped inside a copper tube will be slowed by the opposing current they produce. This is similar to seen with superconductors magnets.

The Tesla machine used gyros for stabilizing and his alternator which produced very high frequency, if this is used with the convex pancake coil item F it can perhaps distort space. The field traveling away from the coil will spread out at light speed, pushing, distorting, stretching, space which has inertia. It may cause space above the device to be stretched more than below, and hence create a gravitational gradient in the opposite direction. A veritable rope in the sky. Ref Post #1 Does anyone have any idea how fast the tesla alternator ran at and what power it gave out.

The other thing many Tesla coils do is generate a huge amount of static. Positive charges could accumulate above the Pancake coil, which if they are ions and not positrons, would have enough mass if controlled by impulses from magnetic circuits to produce thrust. Like an ion drive, used I think on some space ships, today. The Charge would be attracted to the pancake coil by radiant charging, pumping the positive charge into existence around the coil, and then using magnetic fields pulse them in the correct direction to produce thrust.

Could some these retired scientists be trying to misdirect or cover something up, rather than expose how something can be done???.

If any one cares to make a pancake coil with only 10 turns, and pulse it with a current, it is interesting, try a changing the direction of current flow if you get no effect, one way it twitches the other way it does not, at least it did for me using a 12V starting battery a long time ago.

A current rising at 10 000A/us can cause cables to move away from wooden benches. DC is stationery, but the on pulse, is again interesting, and pulses carry little energy.
    Last edited by Handy andy; 01-13-2017 at 08:21 AM. Reason: added a bit

Component H is a motor while the crew compartment is suspended in a gimbal, this would enable the outer part of the vehicle to rotate (driven by H) independent of the crew compartment. The gyroscopes place in the crews compartment allowing control over the compartments orientation. Similar to Otis T Carrs mechaism which also utilizes rotation. I believe this consistency (of rotation) across both Otis and Tesla's flying machines is enough to suggest rotation may by the primary means for operation of the device. Rotation is also involved with Eric Laithwaits Gyroscopic demonstrations as well as the commonly demonstrated anti gravity wheels (spun at a high RPM).

To add some detail about how rotation could cause a object to attain altitude first I will emphasize when a boats mass is sufficiently low and its volume sufficiently high it float in a body of water. So if the mass of a object is reduced sufficiently while the objects volume remains the same it will also float in a atmosphere.

When a rotating body is observed moving along a trajectory some of the body's volume is moving in opposition to the body's motion along the trajectory while some of the body's volume is moving in the direction of motion along the trajectory. When the trajectory of the body is perfectly straight then these two volume (motion in and in opposition to motion along the trajectory) are equal (in volume). In the volume of the body where the body's rotation is causing this volume to move in opposition to the body's motion along the trajectory the velocity and mass of this volume are reduced by the opposing direction of the rotation and the motion on the trajectory. The inverse (on the mass and velocity) of the other volume occur which ultimately serves (when the trajectory is straight) to offset the mass of the body to one side although the increase in the body's mass is equal to the decrease so there is no overall change (in mass).

The means to allow change in mass is to offset the size of the volumes (of the body) moving in and in opposition to the motion of the body along the trajectory. So a larger amount of the body's cubic volume is moving in opposition to the body's motion along its trajectory than the volume of the body moving in the direction of motion. This means more than 50 percent of the mass of the body is being reduced (in the larger volume) Therefor in this instance the mass will decrease by a larger amount than it will increase. The efficiency of this device can be manipulated through changing the comparative difference between the cubic volumes of the body (moving in and in opposition to the body's motion along its trajectory) this comparative difference is determined by the curvature of the body's trajectory, while the change in the overall mass can also be controlled by the rotation speed (RPM).

It is worth noting that this can be used to both increase or decrease the mass of a rotating body.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam J Batchelar View Post
    Component H is a motor while the crew compartment is suspended in a gimbal, this would enable the outer part of the vehicle to rotate (driven by H) independent of the crew compartment. The gyroscopes place in the crews compartment allowing control over the compartments orientation. Similar to Otis T Carrs mechaism which also utilizes rotation. I believe this consistency (of rotation) across both Otis and Tesla's flying machines is enough to suggest rotation may by the primary means for operation of the device. Rotation is also involved with Eric Laithwaits Gyroscopic demonstrations as well as the commonly demonstrated anti gravity wheels (spun at a high RPM).

To add some detail about how rotation could cause a object to attain altitude first I will emphasize when a boats mass is sufficiently low and its volume sufficiently high it float in a body of water. So if the mass of a object is reduced sufficiently while the objects volume remains the same it will also float in a atmosphere.

When a rotating body is observed moving along a trajectory some of the body's volume is moving in opposition to the body's motion along the trajectory while some of the body's volume is moving in the direction of motion along the trajectory. When the trajectory of the body is perfectly straight then these two volume (motion in and in opposition to motion along the trajectory) are equal (in volume). In the volume of the body where the body's rotation is causing this volume to move in opposition to the body's motion along the trajectory the velocity and mass of this volume are reduced by the opposing direction of the rotation and the motion on the trajectory. The inverse (on the mass and velocity) of the other volume occur which ultimately serves (when the trajectory is straight) to offset the mass of the body to one side although the increase in the body's mass is equal to the decrease so there is no overall change (in mass).

The means to allow change in mass is to offset the size of the volumes (of the body) moving in and in opposition to the motion of the body along the trajectory. So a larger amount of the body's cubic volume is moving in opposition to the body's motion along its trajectory than the volume of the body moving in the direction of motion. This means more than 50 percent of the mass of the body is being reduced (in the larger volume) Therefor in this instance the mass will decrease by a larger amount than it will increase. The efficiency of this device can be manipulated through changing the comparative difference between the cubic volumes of the body (moving in and in opposition to the body's motion along its trajectory) this comparative difference is determined by the curvature of the body's trajectory, while the change in the overall mass can also be controlled by the rotation speed (RPM).

It is worth noting that this can be used to both increase or decrease the mass of a rotating body.
    Hi Sam

My understanding of the anti gravity spinning wheel is that, it does not reduce the mass of the wheel, it just reduces the torque required to hold it, making it easier to hold. Speeding up or slowing down the precession rotational speed causes it to go up and down, ie increasing the rotation torque of the precession causes a torque in the upward direction, not a reduction in mass, decreasing the precession speed causes a torque in the downward direction, not an increase in mass.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/is-this-an...l-p-1546185172

I have posted a link on the maths under your Gyroscopic Mechanisms [Related Components, Geometry, Mass, Atmospheric Pressure] thread

The gyro physics maths is not simple.

Having done some calculations on ion propulsion systems, some years ago, an enormous amount of ions would need to be produced to make an ion drive work against gravity. I am still toying with the idea that a shaped pancake coil could stretch space ie reverse the gravitational field, if the current is pulsed through it in the correct direction so that the field expands outwards over. Although the concept of positive charges being easily separated from -ve ions by pumping the atmosphere with a coil is still intriguing.

I asked Dwain Dibley to drop his magnets for us when he gets them, to see if coupled opposing magnetic fields, slow down the rate of fall, I suspect it might affect the rate of fall like dropping a magnet down a pipe, by inducing currents or ions in the air to move that would produce an opposing field. It would not be much good in space, and might not even be noticeable, if it works at all.

Interestingly both Venus and Uranus are rotating clockwise ish whereas all the other planets rotate anti clockwise. On some sites it is speculated this may be due to massive impact. The moon is also commonly thought to be a bit of the earth resulting from a huge impact. Both venus and Earth are about the same size, I wonder if they ever bumped a few billion years ago??
    Last edited by Handy andy; 01-14-2017 at 04:06 PM. Reason: added a bit

Solavei
    Hi Folks, this link may be of interest to you if you are not aware of it already, ref the Tesla flying machine.

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/edi...esla-powered/#

It gives some food for thought.