Bedini Stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Stuff for sale

We have almost 2800 of these BRAND NEW transformers available from Bedini Electronics. These were power supply units for his famous CD Clarifiers.

Details: http://emediapress.com/misc/

MODEL: AD-1250

120VAC to 12VDC 500mA – 9 watt transformer

We have almost 28 full boxes and each box has 100 transformers each.

If you search Ebay, you will find the “AD-1250” transformer made by a variety of manufacturers and they are selling USED ones for $5-15!

These are BRAND NEW and we are offering these for ONLY $3.50 each!

We prefer to sell these in units of 50 or more and can send by USPS Flat Rate, which will be the least expensive way to send them.

If you’re interested, email me (Aaron) at and I’ll send you a quote with shipping. We can send to Canada as well but the shipping will be more than USA Flat Rates.

Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
      Hi Aaron/ Peter,

What is the future of production for the Bedini Technology Chargers and Rejuvenators..? looks like the audio production plan is at its closure..!!
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        Hi Aaron/ Peter,

What is the future of production for the Bedini Technology Chargers and Rejuvenators..? looks like the audio production plan is at its closure..!!
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        A 50 watt solar charge controller will be the start - will obsolete all of the Tesla Solar Tracker models. It is going in a direction that John was about to go - details in the near future.

Audio amps, etc... probably will never be continued.

Sideband Generators, I just tested my replication of his newest circuit and it works perfect - those will be available very soon!
        Aaron Murakami

Comment

A 50 watt solar charge controller will be the start - will obsolete all of the Tesla Solar Tracker models. It is going in a direction that John was about to go - details in the near future.

Audio amps, etc... probably will never be continued.

Sideband Generators, I just tested my replication of his newest circuit and it works perfect - those will be available very soon!
          Hi Aaron,
          Just curious to know..would the othe Original Bedini stuffs like the various Rotary machine such as the 6 coiler, 10 coiler, 12 pole monopole, spherical rotor window motor,
          zero-force motor, and other bedini wooden crafted machine ect be also on auction/sale?
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
            Hi Aaron,
            Just curious to know..would the othe Original Bedini stuffs like the various Rotary machine such as the 6 coiler, 10 coiler, 12 pole monopole, spherical rotor window motor,
            zero-force motor, and other bedini wooden crafted machine ect be also on auction/sale?
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Nothing like that will be sold to the public - this is just electronic hardware.
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Nothing like that will be sold to the public - this is just electronic hardware.
              Good! I hoped so.. These are monumental to John's contribution to the Free Energy community..
              Rgds
              Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by boo50
                I've a Tesla Solar trekker 24V 80Amp for sale.
                Asking only 1000USD.
                Good chance to get this great solar charge controller.
                Feel free to post that in the Solar Tracker section. This thread is intended to be for listing items for sale from John Bedini's company.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                X