Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER - 19 SEATS LEFT!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lightning and chain reactions

Talking Lightning and chain reactions

Solavei
    Brainstorming a Thunderstorm. Includes Radiant Energy, and a lot of speculation.
    Last edited by Handy andy; 01-03-2017 at 03:13 AM.

Ball lightning normally appears as small glowing balls in the air at low altitude. Higher up with less atmospheric pressure they have been observed to be much bigger. If a huge amount of negatively-charged natural gas, such as methane (CH4), escaped high into the atmosphere, as I understand it did at Tunguska in 1908 after an earthquake, the atmospheric pressure would be much lower. Most hydrogen in the world is produced by natural gas reforming, but this can also be done by applying large voltages as found in a lightning cloud. One week prior to the Tunguska explosion large parts of northern Europe were lit by high altitude thunderstorms, most likely fuelled by the methane gas escape at Tunguska.

If high voltages occurred in the natural gas cloud, this could produce huge numbers of hydrogen ions and possibly positrons which could form into ball lightning with much larger dimensions than in a normal lower-altitude thundercloud. This may be what happened over Tunguska. A huge ball lightning was created in a natural gas cloud high in the upper atmosphere at low atmospheric pressure, and was driven down by either the jet stream, or other thermal action, such as cold air under the cloud. It was observed to be moving slowly and exploded approximately five miles up in the atmosphere as the atmospheric pressure caused it to be compressed, causing the oppositely charged particles possibly positrons and electrons to collide with each other and explode. This type of event could happen again, on varying scales.

Imagine what could have happened over the United States, given the prevailing winds, if instead of there being a crude oil escape in the Gulf of Mexico in 2012, BP had a natural gas escape that they could not cap for six months. Bearing in mind that the natural gas at Tunguska was released quickly, in the course of a few days, there could have been explosions everywhere.

The second and slightly more complicated form, which is the most common form of the phenomenon, is sheet lightning, when lightning does not go to ground. This type of lightning occurs more commonly at high altitude, while cloud to ground lightning occurs when the thundercloud forms at low altitude or on a mountain side.

Sheet lightning is started when the upper part of the thundercloud acquires a more positive charge than the lower part of the cloud. Positively-charged hydrogen ions are lighter than all other gases and will tend to rise to the top of the cloud. When thunderheads are forming, the cloud is swirling around at high speeds due to warm vapour rising, which then cools, becomes more dense and thus falls again. This is enhanced by electrostatic attraction between the upper and lower parts of the cloud. When a sufficiently high voltage gradient is attained either by increasing charge differences or reduced distances between charged areas of the cloud, sheet lightning occurs.

Sprites appear above thunderclouds and move upwards away from the cloud, these are most likely hot ionized gas or possibly even a mixture of antimatter. This could become dangerous if it was forced into contact with an aeroplane. There are various ways in which hydrogen ions or antimatter could be trapped and accumulate in a cloud, for example by thermal convection, or by continual explosive sheet lightning. Ball lightning discharging through an aeroplane’s electrical circuits would most definitely be a bad thing. St Elmo’s fire occurs after a lightning discharge close to rigging on a sail boat. The rigging becomes momentarily covered in blue light or flames, and is associated with a strong smell of ozone. St Elmo’s fire and sprites are most likely the same thing ionized air particles.

Tesla’s final laboratory at Wardenclyffe burned down, but he was reported to be receiving more power back in his coils than he was transmitting. However, were these reports correct? Could we get free power through using very high voltage pulses and harvesting plasma before it forms into plasma feeders creating a path to ground? Tesla’s Wardenclyffe tower would have generated a lot of ionized hydrogen and oxygen from the moisture in the air. Either the positively or negatively charged ions would have attached to the tower, but not both, assuming the tower had a negative charge from the earth, the positive ions H+ would have migrated to the tower, causing a current to flow causing a current to flow from the eath to the tower. If these pulses were at the resonant or sub- harmonic frequency of water molecules in the air, this could increase the charge available. Ionization is normally done via applying DC voltages. It is obvious from the thermal decomposition of water that the decomposition of water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen is not linear. At sufficient voltage and frequency, water molecules may decompose in a chain reaction, similar to when a singer hits the resonant frequency of a crystal glass, thus breaking it. With water complete molecular breakdown dissociation is achieved at 3300K. At 2300K hardly no thermal decomposition takes place. Using Boltzmann's constant these temperatures can be given in electron-volts (eV). The conversion is 1 eV = 11,605 K, 1 eV ~ 10,000 K giving 0.2eV to 0.33eV to dissociate a water molecules.

There is a lot going on inside thunderclouds. Water, steam and ice all conduct electricity differently. The various main stages in the formation of a thunder cloud are as follows:-
    1) Moist warm columns of air start rising.
    2) Reduced pressure and temperature at altitude reduce the chemical reactions and rates of recombination.
    3) Moving –ve ionized ice crystals form in the base of the cloud
    4) Ionization of moist air is increased as it passes the moving ionized ice crystals in base of cloud, producing both +ve and –ve ions.
    5) Lighter ions H+ rises higher in column of rising air.
    6) Top of cloud acquires a +ve charge, which grows, accelerating ionization inside cloud.
    7) Electrical break down takes place in cloud, heating the air further accelerating production of ions of hydrogen.
    8) Hydrogen explosions take place producing more heat.
    9) ?

How are positrons created in a thundercloud?

Gamma rays are also known as beta decays which occur when antimatter and matter annihilate each other in a fusion reaction. Beta decays also occurs in isotopes when as a result of a nucleus having too many protons or too many neutrons, one of the protons or neutrons is transformed into the other. Could this also be happening in ionized ice crystals in a thundercloud? In beta plus decay, a proton decays into a neutron, a positron, and a neutrino. These particular reactions take place because conservation laws are obeyed. Electric charge conservation requires that if an electrically positively charged proton becomes a neutral neutron, a electrically positive particle or positron must also be produced. Ice particles are suspended in rising columns of ionized air and water vapour in thunderclouds. They accumulate more and more charge until electrical discharges occur between the different parts of the cloud or ground. Could the hydrogen ions also experience beta decay? Doubtful but?

Quote Originally Posted by Handy andy View Post
    Has any one any thoughts on using the method of focused explosions above oxidizing the hydrogen producing H20 further heating it at the focus point and disacociating the water molecules again and repeating the procedure. Also what do people think about starting the process with methane explosions, and extracting hydrogen this way, without the first method of producing hydrogen from water. Most hydrogen in the world is extracted from methane.
    How old are you andy????
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ''If and only if One knew how to make use of the CAPACITOR..would they realize that it is the true SUPERCONDUCTOR''.

I wasnt born yesterday, I am a retired electrical engineer, with a interest in Nikola Tesla. I know enough about most things to be dangerous.

I have Theories on everything, which I keep tinkering with, and have writen down over the last few years. These include for amusement a theory of everything in physics explaining how both types of gravity work, and what the ether for want of a better word is. Ether is better described as a flexible unit of space etc etc etc.

With these posts I wish to focus on lightning, and the production of hydrogen ions and hydrogen at low atmospheric pressure from the atmosphere. I would like comments on what I have written above. If any one is interested or can see any glaring errors or improvements I can make in my reasoning please reply. I have I think kept it simple enough for any one to follow my reasoniong. I also kept it simple because my knowledge of chemistry is very very rusty.

Kind Regards

Andy
    Hi Andy,
    First of all no pun intended!! the reason i asked you is that i see your posts in quick succession even before commented any thing...i could not go through them either...but briefly viewed, it does have stuff with a lot of gusto in it... I should think in that case that you would be born in the future!!!!! since you are a retired guy my full recspect to you...! like the way i see John Bedini a senior guy who have real stuff of the past....Technology existed in the past...with true Science governing it..i'm a true believer of this and see you are that kind of guy of course! and above all i see you keen insight in Lightning... what a subject to ponder on along with Tesla technology. do you know Mr. Todd Livingstone by any chance.... this guy has done a mobile equipment to harnessing the Lightning Energy..this machine with the Radiant approach is a game changer the way i see it.. apart with its association with the other 'Free' prime mover sources like the Sun and the Wind ect.. the other thing with the Radiant Energy is we should be able to 'Call Lightning at Will' what is you view on this ???
    more later..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ''If and only if One knew how to make use of the CAPACITOR..would they realize that it is the true SUPERCONDUCTOR''.

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    How old are you andy????
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    lol.. no doubt he is genius

Thunder Storms are natures fuel cells

Just in case no one understands how fuel cells work the US govt provided the following idiots guide to fuel cells, complete with pictures.

http://energy.gov/eere/fuelcells/hyd...n-electrolysis

Hydrogen production is normally done at atmospheric pressure, and often at very high temperatures expending a lot of energy. I am proposing turning the idea on its head, low pressure and low temperatures, like its done in nature in a thunderstorm via a likely chain reaction.
    Hey Andy,

Just wanted to know by Chain reaction do you intend to mean cumulative acceleration and not like the traditional chain reaction of the fission mechanism..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

It would be more like a cold fission reaction, one +ve ionized hydrogen atom smashing into a none ionised water molecule knocking off another hydrogen atom etc. If the water molecule H20 is -ve ionized it could produce hydrogen peroxide H202, which is not nice stuff, explosive and damages cells. With electric or magnetic fields applied across the tube the ions with different polarity should stay separated and prevent this.
    Hey Andy,
    Your explanation sounds like that of Stan Meyer Electrical Polarization process of the Water molecule wherein he says the water molecule is polarized by opposite electrical fields ofcourse the main stream understanding of this is that the system is symmetrically regauged however, what he means is Asymmetrical regauging i.e one Positive voltage zone and the other Negative electrical zone and the filed in between is free floating (Isolated) and is essestially Magnetic by nature.. is this what you also propose as the process in your chain reaction and Lightning related mechanism.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Yes. But mine and Stan Meyers explanation are simpler. I am not familiar with Stan Meyers work, was he using low atmospheric pressure.(yes he was using it ..in to two different modes one is the real physical Vacuum environment, he called it the EASER (Electrical Amilpfication by Stimulated emmission of Radiation) wherein he used Hydrogen gas in low pressure and exciting glow-discharge to produce what he called Light lense to produce intense Heat-Radiant energy and for this he used the Asymmetrical regauging of Polarization field mechanism that i described in my privious post to this. The second one he uses Asymmetrical Vacuum field that the main stream scientists will be baffled with.. refer his patent on the Electrical particle Generator it uses a air tight environment wherein the generated HHO gases occupy more space than that was occupied by the same voulme of water before being split.. this is the Temporal Vacuum Energy that is counterpart of the physical vacuum . I am suggesting this is the key, to improving the overall efficiency of electrolyzing water and turning it into a fuel as Hydrogen and Oxygen etc.

The above are the key parts of a thunderstorm simulated in a tube (natures fuel cell). Initial ionisation of moist air, low atmospheric pressure to avoid or reduce unwanted molecular collisions and recombinations, electric fields to separate the ions along the length of the tube which concentrates like ions and encourages collisions with non ionised molecules giving a chain reaction. Further disassociating the water molecules into H OH etc. At low atmospheric pressure the molecules will have less collisions and less chance of recombining (Basic chemical collision theory)

What is done with the H H+ OH OH- N N- etc is up to the imagination of any one who wants to try it. Discharge it as above to get electricity, burn it to get heat in a rocket, store it for future use etc

The basic idea could be knocked up by any one with a little bit of imagination. Just to see if it will work. It does not take a big improvement in efficiency over current technology to make big gains. To go through the patent and development procedure takes time, it is better just to put the idea out there, if it works great if not, can some one let me know.

If the machine has been developed already let me know and I will drop the subject.

I try to avoid technical sounding jargon so as not to confuse people, what is written above is about as simple as I can make it. I do not adhere to the concept of "peer" group review and technical sounding jargon which is only suited to academia. Academia requires slow thinking and agreeance with every thing else ever written or said and would like to control what people think, like some extremist religious or political groups around today. I prefer freethinking, a brainstorm or berserker attack to achieve quick answers. Brainstorming and anarchistic thought are not suitable for the peer group review, but you get fast results if you don't have to fit in with conventional thought. Process visualisation first in your minds eye is the fastest way to achieve results before even setting pen to paper. I don't need a computer simulation or technical jargon to see how things work, I do it in my head.

[QUOTE=Handy andy;25023]
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    The real physical Vacuum environment, he called it the EASER (Electrical Amilpfication by Stimulated emmission of Radiation) wherein he used Hydrogen gas in low pressure and exciting glow-discharge to produce what he called Light lense to produce intense Heat-Radiant energy and for this he used the Asymmetrical regauging of Polarization field mechanism that i described in my privious post to this. ~

The second one he uses Asymmetrical Vacuum field that the main stream scientists will be baffled with.. refer his patent on the Electrical particle Generator it uses a air tight environment wherein the generated HHO gases occupy more space than that was occupied by the same voulme of water before being split.. this is the Temporal Vacuum Energy that is counterpart of the physical vacuum .
    I am [/B]

No! that is not what I am talking about, the basic idea above uses basic chemistry and collision theory in a vacuum nothing fancy. It is simple and that is why I pushed this idea rather than any of my others. I figured I could explain it with conventional theory.

To talk about gauge asymetry is just to cause a disturbance in space or an imbalance in forces, mentioning particle asymetry is missing the point. Things are very simple when you think you know what you are looking at, as lyk wot I du. To create an asymetry you need to reverse fields in the aether, I am not suggesting doing that, although it raises some other possiblities.

Where the antimatter comes from in a thundercloud is of extreme interest, I am not sure I fully understand it, I suggested fusion or a type of radioactive decay in ionized ice particles or hydrogen ions decaying on mass into neutrons and positrons. Positive discharges from thunderclouds are extremely interesting, If we can get positrons out of hydrogen ions it would be extremely useful.

I just edited on Tom Myers thread. All things are made up of waves and vortices every particle, photon, force, quantum matter, even space is made up of the aether. The aether may not be the proper word to use, I use the word Linda in my theories so as not to cause confusion. I take a very simple approach using visualisation that a child can follow. My approach to physics covers everything from where all matter came from to the edge of the known universe in about 20 pages. It uses a kind of aether and visualisation to explain what is going on. I deliberately avoid jargon. I am still adding to it, and improving it, because it amuses me to think.

Thanks for the Tom Beardon reference, it cleared up some points re the zero force motor control. It is the pulse that disturbes the aether(vortices quantum matter etc) creating a wave sort of.
    I like when you said about The Positive Lightning..they are rare and so also the fact that makes it very interseting!!! they are more Energetic than the frequent Negative Lightning, the differences are same as the Breakdown voltage(The Energy required to bring about the breakdown) in Positive Corona Discharge is lower than its Negative counter part... i'm sure the mechanism involves the Tesla Effect of Overunity Power Magnefication... i wounder under what circumstance does that happen in the Nature..????
    E.V Gray is belived to have studied Lightning for years..and he does mention the role of differences of pressure in the atmoisphere to do with the Lethal Charge transformation (i.e the Power Magnification of Positive Lightning from a Negative Lighting Charge.. ) if we understand the commanalities between the E.V Gray and the Papp Engine and other Pulsed Plasma Energy phenomenon or even thw Water Explosion by Electric Discharges.. which is of the Tesla Effect then we have made it!!!!
    BTW it is not my intention to use bombastic jargons..but every complex things are their simplest forms in this Universe.. hence it is my hope to be the closest to it...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 12-03-2016 at 07:31 AM.

Solavei
    F**K I just finished reading Tom Beardon and John Bedini. It is good, I picked it up again, it confirmed a lot of what I was thinking, but dare not write. High voltage pulses defy the 2nd law of thermodynamics and cause asymmetric fluctuations in the Aether, Vacuum, Vortices in Space, Quantum Material what ever you want to call it allowing negative energy out. Reversing the field on the ZFM motor at the correct time should do just that. On average a uniform field of Aether, Vacuum, Vortices, Quantum Material etc on exists in space and can be disturbed, I !!!!!!!!!!!! knew it. The cooling experienced in the circuit elements is the Peltier effect whereby conduction is like semiconductors using holes(positrons) and electrons. Tom missed that in his book.

Thanks Faraday for the nudge
    Hey Andy,
    Thanks for that littel pat..! I remember Tom differentiating the causal Positron with the Virtual Particle flux (polarized Vacuum) by a Dipole..will post where exactly you may read.. that later.. secondly, Pielter cooling is a direct consequence of Thermodynamic differiential (Hot and cold Junctions),this co-effeicent is high in semiconductors (for Pielter and Seeback effects) and hence is prominent in Semiconductors as compared to metals.. any ways that was just a mention of it.. Tom did not include it coz holes cannot be compared with Positron other than their Positivity..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.