INCLUDED WITH ANY PURCHASE

Available here: Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Teslafy

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER *** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Lightning and chain reactions

Solavei
    My approach has been to look at lightning causes and effects. I am looking for a chain reaction that I and everyone else may be able to repeat. I think both Moray and Tesla were playing with the same concept, Morays idea is simpler in construction and may be easier.

If you want to study any particular links I would suggest, what I have written on lightning is a good starting point. Tesla by the way also was interested in lightning, and I remember a IEE article I read lots of years ago, stating Tesla was receiving more power back at Wardenclyffe than he was transmitting, this power was appearing on his tower. This I think was huge amounts of static, which could come in an avalanche. I think what I wrote here was pretty damn good, and is ahead of anything published, and is written in terms everyone can understand. Clearly I am still formulating my ideas, I have shared them with people here in the hope of getting some input, or possibly corrections. Nothing I have written is fixed in Stone, all ideas are flexible.

The free energy megabook is cheap, Many of the expensive books recommended by other people have been compiled into this one. Much of what some authors have written is most likely above the a head of people that dont understand maths, and is to a large extent irrelevant, and adds little to what is written, only serving to mystify a subject.

If we try coming up with new ideas, based on lightning, and they turn out to be alarmingly similar to what other people have done, we may be on the right track, atleast thats what I reckon.

I have come to the conclusion that perhaps people are not willing to share ideas, so I am not going to post for a while.
    Last edited by Handy andy; 01-08-2017 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Lack of response

Quote Originally Posted by Handy andy View Post
    My approach has been to look at lightning causes and effects. I am looking for a chain reaction that I and everyone else may be able to repeat. I think both Moray and Tesla were playing with the same concept, Morays idea is simpler in construction and may be easier.

If you want to study any particular links I would suggest, what I have written on lightning is a good starting point. Tesla by the way also was interested in lightning, and I remember a IEE article I read lots of years ago, stating Tesla was receiving more power back at Wardenclyffe than he was transmitting, this power was appearing on his tower. This I think was huge amounts of static, which could come in an avalanche. I think what I wrote here was pretty damn good, and is ahead of anything published, and is written in terms everyone can understand. Clearly I am still formulating my ideas, I have shared them with people here in the hope of getting some input, or possibly corrections. Nothing I have written is fixed in Stone, all ideas are flexible.

The free energy megabook is cheap, Many of the expensive books recommended by other people have been compiled into this one. Much of what some authors have written is most likely above the a head of people that dont understand maths, and is to a large extent irrelevant, and adds little to what is written, only serving to mystify a subject.

If we try coming up with new ideas, based on lightning, and they turn out to be alarmingly similar to what other people have done, we may be on the right track, atleast thats what I reckon.

I have come to the conclusion that perhaps people are not willing to share ideas, so I am not going to post for a while.
    Hi Andy,

I do not think that it is that people are not willing to share ideas. I think that you have overwhelmed members of this forum. As a result, there is a reluctance to attempt to offer solutions or suggestions. Your level of physics and understanding is based on your years of research. Coming up to speed on that over a few posts is a big ask. We mere mortals have to spend a lot of time to begin to understand what we are doing with regards to your ambitions. This is a pity, as you have so much to offer. At least you have left something for people to read, whether it is conclusive is for members to decide for themselves. Maybe, in the future, you will come up with some simpler experiments that will involve more people, and, subsequently create a trail to other larger ventures.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Dwane Dibley View Post
    Hi Andy,

I do not think that it is that people are not willing to share ideas. I think that you have overwhelmed members of this forum. As a result, there is a reluctance to attempt to offer solutions or suggestions. Your level of physics and understanding is based on your years of research. Coming up to speed on that over a few posts is a big ask. We mere mortals have to spend a lot of time to begin to understand what we are doing with regards to your ambitions. This is a pity, as you have so much to offer. At least you have left something for people to read, whether it is conclusive is for members to decide for themselves. Maybe, in the future, you will come up with some simpler experiments that will involve more people, and, subsequently create a trail to other larger ventures.

Regards
    The fact that no one has commented either positively or negatively, is most likely not to do with my over whelming knowledge, rather people dont think it is worth a comment, or are quite happy just to copy ideas. If anyone wants a copy of what I have written download the attachment. I have simplified some nonsense in the previous files. I intend to start building some of my ideas in the future, all of which are not included. I just need to stop traveling first.

I will occasionally look in, but have no plans to update, any more ideas. Unless of course I feel the need to digress.

Andy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Handy andy; 01-09-2017 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Upload

The fact that no one has commented either positively or negatively, is most likely not to do with my over whelming knowledge, rather people dont think it is worth a comment, or are quite happy just to copy ideas. If anyone wants a copy of what I have written download the attachment. I have simplified some nonsense in the previous files. I intend to start building some of my ideas in the future, all of which are not included. I just need to stop traveling first.

I will occasionally look in, but have no plans to update, any more ideas. Unless of course I feel the need to digress.

Andy
    Hi Andy,
    I think people are interested. They don't get the big picture like yourself. I would imagine that only a few would be courageous enough to embark on a seriously large project such as Eric Dollard's. Also, there is the time and financial implications of a large project that might not work! And, if it did, the implication of some heavy handed repercussion from the energy mob on the losing end of the stick. No threat is seen from people who use bicycle wheels and a few magnets to charge batteries. However, a large scale project producing hundred's of thousands of watts of unpaid for energy is a different matter.

Also, it is the nature of the energy forums to "Spread the Word" by providing information by stealth and through incognito names. If the end result is to provide a medium of cheaper energy what does it matter who reads posted technical data? The end result is a widening of the field of knowledge. You have done that. And, I am certain, before you started deleting your posts, that the information you were supplying was eagerly followed by many. You were, regardless of the notion of "teaching", enlarging the general knowledge base that many of us needed to understand to move forward. In its simplest context, understanding how Bedini's battery charging system worked.

Personally, I am not able to commit too much time to any energy projects for some time. I have a building project that I have to take control of when I return home. That in itself will leave me little time to effectively concentrate on "Positrons". I still do read, and I still do attempt to work out solutions, but, as for building a project, time is my enemy for the next year.

I wish you well, and look forward to reading any posts that you decide to contribute.

Regards

Dwane

Post 73 has a pdf, which I think explains how the radiant works in simple terms, this could be expanded on dramatically, by anyone who cares to think.

I have described the single wire antennae method collecting just the positive, more parallel antennaes could be used. Collecting vast amounts more energy and enhancing the effect.

I have not discussed the Bifalar wound flat pancake coil of Teslas second radiant energy patent.

None of this is against the so called laws of thermodynamics, the energy is there for the taking.

People are only scratching at the surface of what Tesla was on to, and what is possible.

And to digress: as for conspiracy theorists, they only add to the smoke and mirrors, they know nothing of how the world works. These ideas could seriously damage those that control the planets resources and would like to dictate what we are allowed to believe, or think. It might even go some way to preventing them waging global war to impose a world government, where everyone can worship them, as if they are some sort of demi god or heroic conquering leaders. Just the same as all other empire builders in the past who have written history which morons believe, and have died for, commiting genocide in the name of their belief system which is imposed on them. History and what we are taught is complete bollocks. The system needs to change, and people need to start thinking their own thoughts. You could say travel broadens the mind as well as gives one a world view of exactly what is happening in the world today, and how peoples opinions are herded through very wide goalposts like sheep to the slaughter. It seems the world leaders would like to get people ready for a war and a spot of genocide, at least thats what I reckon. But then people will believe there leaders and charge of to war to die or kill in the name of some religion or other. It is just how people are trained by the system to behave like sheep. The world government you could equate to the Holy Roman Empire, controlled by fanatics, that would control the world, and think they are a benefit to humanity and suffering is not bad for the human race.

Clearly I am not impressed by the way the world appears to work and has been working in the past.

Advise people to read the pdf if you think it has some useful stuff in it.

Andy

Post 73 has a pdf, which I think explains how the radiant works in simple terms, this could be expanded on dramatically, by anyone who cares to think.

I have described the single wire antennae method collecting just the positive, more parallel antennaes could be used. Collecting vast amounts more energy and enhancing the effect.

I have not discussed the Bifalar wound flat pancake coil of Teslas second radiant energy patent.

None of this is against the so called laws of thermodynamics, the energy is there for the taking.

People are only scratching at the surface of what Tesla was on to, and what is possible.

And to digress: as for conspiracy theorists, they only add to the smoke and mirrors, they know nothing of how the world works. These ideas could seriously damage those that control the planets resources and would like to dictate what we are allowed to believe, or think. It might even go some way to preventing them waging global war to impose a world government, where everyone can worship them, as if they are some sort of demi god or heroic conquering leaders. Just the same as all other empire builders in the past who have written history which morons believe, and have died for, commiting genocide in the name of their belief system which is imposed on them. History and what we are taught is complete bollocks. The system needs to change, and people need to start thinking their own thoughts. You could say travel broadens the mind as well as gives one a world view of exactly what is happening in the world today, and how peoples opinions are herded through very wide goalposts like sheep to the slaughter. It seems the world leaders would like to get people ready for a war and a spot of genocide, at least thats what I reckon. But then people will believe there leaders and charge of to war to die or kill in the name of some religion or other. It is just how people are trained by the system to behave like sheep. The world government you could equate to the Holy Roman Empire, controlled by fanatics, that would control the world, and think they are a benefit to humanity and suffering is not bad for the human race.

Clearly I am not impressed by the way the world appears to work and has been working in the past.

Advise people to read the pdf if you think it has some useful stuff in it.

Andy
    Hi Andy,
    I have downloaded your latest review. I shall use my journey, to break the monotony, and read you proposals. I too had thought that multiplying lines would be a useful solution. I was also thinking, how could this system be implemented safetly in someone's garden!! Then rather then the parallel lines, it occurred to me that it might be possible to run a series of serial looped runs that might enable a long run of wire to be compressed into a smaller space. Not fully understanding the implications of flashover from such a configuration, I have put this idea on the backburner. Methods for collecting the energy output is a bit of a distraction too!

Anyway, I have no fear of dictators or their followers. I think the real threat comes from psychopaths masquerading as company directors, or worse as company security directors!

It will a few days before I am home, so until then I bid you bon voyage.

Regards

Dwane
    Last edited by Dwane Dibley; 01-10-2017 at 05:20 AM.

Hi Andy,
    I have downloaded your latest review. I shall use my journey, to break the monotony, and read you proposals. I too had thought that multiplying lines would be a useful solution. I was also thinking, how could this system be implemented safetly in someone's garden!! Then rather then the parallel lines, it occurred to me that it might be possible to run a series of serial looped runs that might enable a long run of wire to be compressed into a smaller space. Not fully understanding the implications of flashover from such a configuration, I have put this idea on the backburner. Methods for collecting the energy output is a bit of a distraction too!

Anyway, I have no fear of dictators or their followers. I think the real threat comes from psychopaths masquerading as company directors, or worse as company security directors!

It will a few days before I am home, so until then I bid you bon voyage.

Regards

Dwane
    The air breaks down at 3 000 000 V/m, 3000 V/mm, 3V/um etc. I do not think you need to go to this field strength, unless you want to create some form of plasma discharge, to impress your neighbours. I would suggest the object is to make a pulse of charge travel along a wire to push away -ve charges, and attract +ve charges, already preexisting in the air. If this has no effect, then crank the volts up, ionize the air further, and impress the neighbours. The main consideration is that this needs to be done at sufficiently high pulse frequency that -ve charges never get the chance to move back to the antennae. Electrons in a conductor will move faster than ions in the air. The trick is to use the positive ions in the air to induce a charge on the conductor and continue pumping the atmosphere for more +ve charges continually pushing the -ve charge away.

Tesla used pulsed resonance on the secondary of his tesla coils. The primary was sometimes just a single turn connected to a switch and a big capacitor. The double filar wound flat pancake coil illustrated on some of his drawings has virtually zero inductance due the way it is connected. The rise time of the pulse onto this circuit would be virtually instantaneous, only limited by resistance. The same secondary configuration was mentioned on his radiant energy patent, but not used with a primary. You may have other information.

Moray may have used a standard transformer. This could have been an auto transformer, etc, that might work similar to a Tesla coil if pulsed at the correct frequency to make it resonate and go to higher voltages. People apparently were able to hold the antennae and not receive a shock. This means that any voltage pulse was none existent, too low to notice, or too short to have any significant effect. Tesla I think stated less than 10us you dont feel it. I have had a few serious electric shocks, due to carelessness, I do not care to repeat them, and would not suggest getting hold of a wire being pulsed at < 3000V/mm.

If you put your hand near 3000V DC, the hairs on your hand stand up. If you touch it, you die. Electric Fences for cattle pulse away at circa 25000V for a microsecond or so, they hurt like hell if touch them. If you hold your hand close you can feel the wire is live without touching it(normally), careful though the sparks can jump, at 30000V it will jump at least 1cm.

One Tesla coil I saw running was breaking the air down into a blue flames at circa 1 500 000 V/m . A little experimentation is called for, when playing with these ideas. It had 1 turn primary 1000 turn secondary.

Going with the flow

The air breaks down at 3 000 000 V/m, 3000 V/mm, 3V/um etc. I do not think you need to go to this field strength, unless you want to create some form of plasma discharge, to impress your neighbours. I would suggest the object is to make a pulse of charge travel along a wire to push away -ve charges, and attract +ve charges, already preexisting in the air. If this has no effect, then crank the volts up, ionize the air further, and impress the neighbours. The main consideration is that this needs to be done at sufficiently high pulse frequency that -ve charges never get the chance to move back to the antennae. Electrons in a conductor will move faster than ions in the air. The trick is to use the positive ions in the air to induce a charge on the conductor and continue pumping the atmosphere for more +ve charges continually pushing the -ve charge away.

Tesla used pulsed resonance on the secondary of his tesla coils. The primary was sometimes just a single turn connected to a switch and a big capacitor. The double filar wound flat pancake coil illustrated on some of his drawings has virtually zero inductance due the way it is connected. The rise time of the pulse onto this circuit would be virtually instantaneous, only limited by resistance. The same secondary configuration was mentioned on his radiant energy patent, but not used with a primary. You may have other information.

Moray may have used a standard transformer. This could have been an auto transformer, etc, that might work similar to a Tesla coil if pulsed at the correct frequency to make it resonate and go to higher voltages. People apparently were able to hold the antennae and not receive a shock. This means that any voltage pulse was none existent, too low to notice, or too short to have any significant effect. Tesla I think stated less than 10us you dont feel it. I have had a few serious electric shocks, due to carelessness, I do not care to repeat them, and would not suggest getting hold of a wire being pulsed at < 3000V/mm.

If you put your hand near 3000V DC, the hairs on your hand stand up. If you touch it, you die. Electric Fences for cattle pulse away at circa 25000V for a microsecond or so, they hurt like hell if touch them. If you hold your hand close you can feel the wire is live without touching it(normally), careful though the sparks can jump, at 30000V it will jump at least 1cm.

One Tesla coil I saw running was breaking the air down into a blue flames at circa 1 500 000 V/m . A little experimentation is called for, when playing with these ideas. It had 1 turn primary 1000 turn secondary.
    Hi Andy,
    Have spent a bit of time reading 10a. First, in the Radiant Energy section first page, you state "We are familiar with Positive energy whereby electrons flowing along the surface of a conductor move from positive to negative." Now if we are talking the actual movement of Positive energy, I agree. But, as you specify current flow, are we talking old concept of current flow or the real version? Its a little bit ambiguous for me, as it sets the tone for the development of Radiant flow.

I had to spend a bit of time going over the Positron theory you are proposing. At the moment I cannot accept that there is no "flow" of positrons, which implies a static nature. In a cloud formation I can accept your notion of stationary movement. But, as I read through your discussion of Positrons, I get the feeling that they do move. It is not an easy concept to assimilate without some thought. It is clear that you have. It might also be that there are some dynamics that are difficult to assess.

On the Radiant capture, I might try a "mini" system: time permitting! Just to get the feel and see if I can develop a small Radiant collection circuit.Thanks for the outline and assistance. But, I also want to look at the BaFe magnet cavitation concept. That is going to be simple to set up for a brief review as I have the coils and control circuitry: just waiting to finalise delivery of magnets. Your system is going to take a bit of thought!!

One more item were you suggesting that antiprotons do not exist or that they are just theoretical assumptions?

Regards

Dwane
    Last edited by Dwane Dibley; 01-12-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Hi Andy,
    Have spent a bit of time reading 10a. First, in the Radiant Energy section first page, you state "We are familiar with Positive energy whereby electrons flowing along the surface of a conductor move from positive to negative." Now if we are talking the actual movement of Positive energy, I agree. But, as you specify current flow, are we talking old concept of current flow or the real version? Its a little bit ambiguous for me, as it sets the tone for the development of Radiant flow.

I had to spend a bit of time going over the Positron theory you are proposing. At the moment I cannot accept that there is no "flow" of positrons, which implies a static nature. In a cloud formation I can accept your notion of stationary movement. But, as I read through your discussion of Positrons, I get the feeling that they do move. It is not an easy concept to assimilate without some thought. It is clear that you have. It might also be that there are some dynamics that are difficult to assess.

On the Radiant capture, I might try a "mini" system: time permitting! Just to get the feel and see if I can develop a small Radiant collection circuit.Thanks for the outline and assistance. But, I also want to look at the BaFe magnet cavitation concept. That is going to be simple to set up for a brief review as I have the coils and control circuitry: just waiting to finalise delivery of magnets. Your system is going to take a bit of thought!!

One more item were you suggesting that antiprotons do not exist or that they are just theoretical assumptions?

Regards

Dwane
    Nothing in the universe is stationary, every thing is moving, if it looks stationery to us, it is only relative to us, in our self orientated universe.

Positrons or Positive charges accumulating along a wire will extract electrons from a wire, if it is uninsulated, or they will draw electrons to the surface if it is insulated. The main difference being, positrons take a lot more force to create, as seen in a lightning strike, or plasma, where an electron avalanche, exposes the nucleus of atoms to bombardment by electrons traveling at nearly light speed. This produces positrons from the nucleus of atoms, similar to radioactive decay. Those positrons produced are normally destroyed in a small plasma discharge, if we use a magnetic field we could separate them, and use them to cause an explosion, in an engine. The air is full of ions normally whizzing around each other, by pulsing an electric field, you separate them. The collection process is the same, for both positrons or anions, you need to use high frequency, and the charges move to the wire and electrons are removed from the wire. This gives the wire a positive charge if it is not earthed.

Anti protons need anti quarks, anti quarks have never been detected, last time I checked. Some scientists are now saying that an antiproton does not have to be a mirror image of a proton, and does not need to exist. Positrons are a mirror image of electrons, and considered to be antimatter. The laws of physics are for undergraduates. The law is meant for the obeyance of fools and the guidance of wise men. There is no harm in speculating regardless of which group you consider your self to be in.

If you spot a howling mistake in anything I have written please let me know, it can be re written if I am wrong.

Ref the Tesla flying machine thread started by Sam, would yo be prepared to do a little test with your magnets. I can see you have a busy life, building houses, so you may not have time.

The geiger counter pointed at a radiant circuit may clear up the positron question, gamma rays will be emitted if there is positron electron destruction, rather than positive ions in the air swallowing electrons from the wire. etc.

Digressing: current theory is the sea levels were 60m lower 10000 years ago, most of the northern hemisphere was covered in a mountain of ice in a 1000 year long ice age. How come Woolly Mammoths were discovered in permafrost, with mouth fulls of vegetation, when the land was covered in glaciers. Some thing does not stack up.

To any one reading this for the first time there is an attachment on post 73, which covers lightning and everything else we are waffling about, if you download it you may learn something or you may be able to tell me where it is wrong.
    Last edited by Handy andy; 01-14-2017 at 02:34 AM. Reason: digressed and fixed some grammar

Solavei

Ref the Tesla flying machine thread started by Sam, would yo be prepared to do a little test with your magnets. I can see you have a busy life, building houses, so you may not have time.

Hi Andy,
    It will be my pleasure when I receive the magnets. If you can spare the time, I can make the effort to do so too.

Regards

Dwane