X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Bedini - You will be missed!

http://emediapress.com/2016/11/06/jo...ill-be-missed/

John Bedini For quite a few months, John’s brother Gary who has always managed the business side of things has been battling health issues and John has been taking care of him. I went out to this shop last week with Jeff Moe, my friend and business associate to pick up some sideband generators, talk about what John wanted to show at the next conference and the usual chit chat about the global state of affairs. When we left, I had no idea that would be the last time I would ever see him again.

Last night when Peter Lindemann called me two times in a row, I knew it was urgent and was expecting to hear that John’s brother Gary had passed. That part was true, but what I wasn’t prepared for was that 4 hours after Gary, John had died unexpectedly as well.

It’s always painful to lose a close friend – especially when they were so influential in many areas of one’s life. I’m stunned and speechless and don’t even know what to say. I will post more details when I learn more. There is a lot I would like to say about John right now, but just can’t.

In the meantime, please send your thoughts and prayers to John’s wife Ronda and the rest of his family. God bless you John for all that you have done for all of us and your countless contributions to this world to make it a better place. You’ve left more than a legacy my friend – Love you lots and already miss you dearly!

Peter Lindemann posted this and updates will be added as we learn more: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20629-end-era.html

If you want to comment on Facebook, go here: https://www.facebook.com/aaronmuraka...66?pnref=story
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Originally posted by aaron murakami View Post
    http://emediapress.com/2016/11/06/jo...ill-be-missed/

john bedini for quite a few months, john’s brother gary who has always managed the business side of things has been battling health issues and john has been taking care of him. I went out to this shop last week with jeff moe, my friend and business associate to pick up some sideband generators, talk about what john wanted to show at the next conference and the usual chit chat about the global state of affairs. When we left, i had no idea that would be the last time i would ever see him again.

Last night when peter lindemann called me two times in a row, i knew it was urgent and was expecting to hear that john’s brother gary had passed. That part was true, but what i wasn’t prepared for was that 4 hours after gary, john had died unexpectedly as well.

It’s always painful to lose a close friend – especially when they were so influential in many areas of one’s life. I’m stunned and speechless and don’t even know what to say. I will post more details when i learn more. There is a lot i would like to say about john right now, but just can’t.

In the meantime, please send your thoughts and prayers to john’s wife ronda and the rest of his family. God bless you john for all that you have done for all of us and your countless contributions to this world to make it a better place. You’ve left more than a legacy my friend – love you lots and already miss you dearly!

Peter lindemann posted this and updates will be added as we learn more: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20629-end-era.html

if you want to comment on facebook, go here: https://www.facebook.com/aaronmuraka...66?pnref=story
    god bless you john....i'm speechless too!
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I'm so sorry to see that John Bedini has passed away . Jacqui .

Comment

How Heart Breaking What a Huge Loss RIP John Such A Dedicated Man What a Contribution To Society You Made Such an impression On Thousands Thank you for all of your efforts to help us all learn so much may we all help carry on the Knowledge he left with us... Thoughts and Prayers out To Family And Friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
          god bless you john....i'm speechless too!
          Hi Aaron/Peter,

The news of John's demise was really bone chilling this morning..i do'nt just what could have possibly gone earth shattering with John after Gary passed away!
          i think he bore a strong bond with his brother and could not settle with his passing.. it was a bit of premonitory to me when I read his latest update in his website where he says 'i'm running out of my resources to further on my research'' really strange are these times and it is very disheartening to hear John leave us so early...may his soul find peace and give courage to his family in this difficult moment.
          Navneet Pandit.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I read his good John Bedini passed away
            is very disheartening to hear John leave us so early...may
            his soul find peace and give courage to his family
            He will be missed.

Comment

RIP John and Gary.

This is very sad news. I never had the pleasure to meet Mr. Bedini but his work has been an endless inspiration for me and countless others.

Aaron perhaps you or someone within Johns circle could setup a donation page of some sort for John and Gary's family? I am sure many of us would be happy to help ease the financial burden.

Comment

That is sad news about John passing away so early...
                The SSG was first thing I did with free energy research 7 years ago and it led to uncharted avenues and inspiration.

Hopefully someone from his close friends will continue his research and one day we will see new things after legacy of Floyd sweet + John Bedini + Tom Bearden work ( http://www.cheniere.org/images/peopl...%20Bearden.jpg ). And all secrets of free energy research have to come out and not to be carried to the grave..

Comment

So sorry to hear of John's passing and also his brother Gary. My condolences to Rhonda and all the rest of John's family.

I feel indebted to John for all he has shared with those of us who have followed him and been enlightened by his work. It was also a great delight to meet and converse with him at the conferences. He will be greatly missed!

Gary Hammond

Comment

I was so sad and heart broken to learn of Gary and John passing. I have been blessed to have known John and gotten to be friends, and to have learned so much from him over the years. You never knew what something new to show ppl that he had up his sleeve, would be next....

My condolences to Rhonda and all the family. Our Prayers are with you......

RS

Comment

I have been following John since1997 and the best compliment I can give a person applies to him. He expanded my mind and my way of thinking.
                      I have built some of his devices and have projects in progress at this time. Thank You.
                      My heart and prayers go to the Bedini family and friends.

Comment

Wow... may your soul be with the Lord John. His 1984 Free Energy Generator paper was given to me by a neighbor 5 years ago and I haven't been the same since. May those close find comfort and peace in Jesus in this hard time. Aln

Comment

Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
                          RIP John and Gary.

This is very sad news. I never had the pleasure to meet Mr. Bedini but his work has been an endless inspiration for me and countless others.

Aaron perhaps you or someone within Johns circle could setup a donation page of some sort for John and Gary's family? I am sure many of us would be happy to help ease the financial burden.
                          That is one of the things I'll ask Ronda about if that is what her family wants. I'll help in any way that I can but I have to confirm first.
                          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                            That is one of the things I'll ask Ronda about if that is what her family wants. I'll help in any way that I can but I have to confirm first.
                            Yes I understand what you mean. Please let her know that we do not mean to imply that they need it as if Mr Bedini did not provide. For me it is simply a way to show my appreciation for all that John has done for the community. The man gave us so much and I think it would be a nice gesture to help his family through this difficult time.

Comment

Bob, et all,

there is a donation page on Johns website for his research, it will work for getting funds to the family directly.

http://www.johnbedini.net/research.html

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X