Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

45% OF SEATS ARE LEFT!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: John Bedini - You will be missed!

Solavei
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Faraday, they were not murdered. Please don't spread that garbage around.

John K.
    Sorry JK, I understand it is quite a sensitive issue...i should'nt have commented so..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    "Trurth Seekers are ahead of their Pursuit"

Folks, let's not turn this thread into a Rick F bashing thread. This thread's purpose is for honouring John Bedini and his work that he has shared with the community.

If you wish to voice your feelings on Rick F please do so on another thread.

John K.

Solavei
    You know there is a saying that is so true.......NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE! It sucks to think I have to spend the rest of my life carrying the torch along with the rest of the group here. We all want to learn more but time moves on. As we mature, friends pass away and we find ourselves wishing to turn back the clock. I just found out that john and gary passed in November. Been away for a while. it is a sad day for me.......what an inspiration John was for me as he started me into learning electronics in my late 50's by the construction and education from that very simple SG machine. I remember buying lab equipment and all sorts special stuff to learn all about this machine. I found myself eventually building several larger machines and now people are asking me what they do and how they work. I find myself now standing in john's shoes doing for them what he did for me. What a great educator and inspiration to do more. Never give up educating yourself and experimenting. Also keep passing the torch along by educating others like John did for us.

John and Gary.......you will be missed! I was glad to have met you both before your time came to now work in your fathers workshop and now know all the secrets to free energy.
    Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!