Tesla Chargers

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

BEDINI RPX
SIDEBAND GENERATOR

FREE BOOK OR VIDEO OFFER
INCLUDED WITH ANY PURCHASE

Available here: Bedini RPX Sideband Generator


Teslafy

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


PRE-REGISTER *** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: John Bedini - You will be missed!

  1. #31
    Solavei
    My deepest condolences to John's Family and friends.

    He was a genius and a humble man. Despite I am a nobody in the scene he draw a sketch about the Kromrey converter coil for me on this years energy science conference.

    His RPX generator is a master piece. I got one and I did experiments together with a doctor on life bacteria and on a fungus that were amazing. This triggered me doing much more research.

    He gave so much to mankind. It is up to us to spread his legacy in this world which ignores these treasures.

    Thank you so much, John.

    Steven

  2. #32
    I am quite depress to hear this news, so John Bedini left us ....
    It's a pity that i didn't managed to meet him in person and speak about the great inventions which he has given to the world.
    He inspired me personally to be on the journey of research and manufacture the overunity devices, probably because of this i got second wish to get the second degree in electro and material science.
    Let's us hope that someday his knowledge somehow manifests in world wide education system,
    Aaron maybe its a time to start campaign of gathering funds, for building a monument somewhere in USA in famous public place, so the general public see what they lost?
    John i miss you already.....
    Last edited by BEDINSSGUKRAINE; 11-25-2016 at 06:16 AM.

  3. #33
    My condolences to the families of these great men. Also I'm thinking of the folks that worked with him too. I'll be keeping you all in my prayers for these difficult days you must be facing.

    My dad passed away suddenly with a heartattack almost two years ago and it devastated my family and destroyed our family business. Dad and I had worked together along with my brother for 20 years. John and his brother's sudden passing has stirred up that pain again in me.

    Coming up to the conference in 2010 and watching John teach and seeing his passion was the best trip I've ever had and I will never forget it. I also had the pleasure to briefly speak to Gary and he was very kind.

    I hope the amazing work of the Bedini bros will continue even though they are no longer with us.

    al

  4. #34

    Rest in peace old man

    To see with the eyes of the heart; to hear the roar of the world with the ears of the heart; to peer into the future with the understanding of the heart; to remember past accumulations through the heart—that is how the aspirant must boldly advance on the path of ascent. Creativity embraces the fiery potential and comes to be saturated with the sacred fire of the heart. Therefore, on the path of the Hierarchy, on the path of the Great Service, on the path of Communion, synthesis is the one luminous path of the heart. How can seekers radiate the rays manifested if there is no flame affirmed in their hearts? It is precisely the quality of a magnet that lies latent in the heart. The loftiest creativity is pervaded with this great law. Thus, every consummation, every unification, every cosmic union is achieved through the flame of the heart. In what way can a foundation be laid for great steps? Truly, only by way of the heart. The arcs of consciousness merge in the flame of the heart.

    So let us keep in mind the wondrous attraction of the magnet of the heart, which links all manifestations. Indeed, the silver thread that connects the Teacher with the disciple is the great magnet of the heart. The unification of the Teacher and disciple affirms the essence of all aspects of evolution.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestix View Post
    To see with the eyes of the heart; to hear the roar of the world with the ears of the heart; to peer into the future with the understanding of the heart; to remember past accumulations through the heart—that is how the aspirant must boldly advance on the path of ascent. Creativity embraces the fiery potential and comes to be saturated with the sacred fire of the heart. Therefore, on the path of the Hierarchy, on the path of the Great Service, on the path of Communion, synthesis is the one luminous path of the heart. How can seekers radiate the rays manifested if there is no flame affirmed in their hearts? It is precisely the quality of a magnet that lies latent in the heart. The loftiest creativity is pervaded with this great law. Thus, every consummation, every unification, every cosmic union is achieved through the flame of the heart. In what way can a foundation be laid for great steps? Truly, only by way of the heart. The arcs of consciousness merge in the flame of the heart.

    So let us keep in mind the wondrous attraction of the magnet of the heart, which links all manifestations. Indeed, the silver thread that connects the Teacher with the disciple is the great magnet of the heart. The unification of the Teacher and disciple affirms the essence of all aspects of evolution.
    Hi Blue stix,
    Indeed JB will always remain a sole mate of Synchronicity to me ( June 6th 1984 of his lab notes).. although separated in space he would always be close to me in Time!! his teachings shall fruition with more and more disciples it creates... it is a blessing to be a disciple of such a great Man that he was..!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 11-27-2016 at 12:29 AM.
    ''If and only if One knew how to make use of the CAPACITOR..would they realize that it is the true SUPERCONDUCTOR''.

  6. #36
    Why is Rick Friedrich going out of his way to disparage John?

    His YouTube channel contains vids and remarks from him.

    The Comments are quiet alarming.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJ-QH3h-xo

  7. #37
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis J View Post
    Why is Rick Friedrich going out of his way to disparage John?

    His YouTube channel contains vids and remarks from him.

    The Comments are quiet alarming.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJ-QH3h-xo

    ''Ignorance is bliss!!!'' this bugger will soon meet his destiny !
    I also learn which I did suspect the moment the news reached us that Both JB and Gary were MURDERED!!!! Watct these videos https://youtu.be/x4QHKT9_EJM https://youtu.be/bB5yE-k45js
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.[/QUOTE]
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 01-09-2017 at 03:15 AM.
    ''If and only if One knew how to make use of the CAPACITOR..would they realize that it is the true SUPERCONDUCTOR''.

  8. #38
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    ''Ignorance is bliss!!!'' this bugger will soon meet his destiny !
    I also learn which I did suspect the moment the news reached us that Both JB and Gary were MURDERED!!!! Watct these videos https://youtu.be/x4QHKT9_EJM https://youtu.be/bB5yE-k45js
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Faraday, they were not murdered. Please don't spread that garbage around.

    John K.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Tom C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,817
    Faraday,

    I saw Gary just a few weeks before he passed, he was very sick. John Had a Heart attack shortly afterwards. it was too much stress, nothing sinister.

    I have so much I could say about Rick F, I was there for the battery business startup, I was there for rick being booted from John's Business, I worked for Rick for free for years, moderating the old yahoo forum and handling warranty emails, he used my testimony for a promo video and refused to stop using it when I asked him. I worked for free at the conferences, sleeping on the floor of the shop, stood up at conferences to promote the Chargers John was building. I don't trust Him a bit..... I choose to focus my energies on the positive.

    We started teslagenx as a response to Rick no longer being able to sell product, at Johns request. none of the chargers were ricks, they were all designed by John and Brett at Energenx.

    Tom C


    experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

  10. #40
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    959
    Solavei
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    Faraday,

    I saw Gary just a few weeks before he passed, he was very sick. John Had a Heart attack shortly afterwards. it was too much stress, nothing sinister.

    I have so much I could say about Rick F, I was there for the battery business startup, I was there for rick being booted from John's Business, I worked for Rick for free for years, moderating the old yahoo forum and handling warranty emails, he used my testimony for a promo video and refused to stop using it when I asked him. I worked for free at the conferences, sleeping on the floor of the shop, stood up at conferences to promote the Chargers John was building. I don't trust Him a bit..... I choose to focus my energies on the positive.

    We started teslagenx as a response to Rick no longer being able to sell product, at Johns request. none of the chargers were ricks, they were all designed by John and Brett at Energenx.

    Tom C
    Hi Tom C,
    Sure enough...! if Rick wanted to be candid the way he is potraying now..what the hell stopped him to claim all that he is claiming now when JB was alive!!! obviously JB would have trashed him rightway after which he could never recover from.
    Rick's body langauge and the words that he so carefully chooses is evedent to the fact that he is cooking up things to profit from JB's absence he goes as far as calling JB as an ameture hobbist...well Rick let me tell you the most famous Scientist was an ameture human being! that is a prerequisite or Precursor of a true Scientist.
    Rick is slowly but suerly spreading the poison to defame JB's work.. but he has to get past us before he finally succums to his own deeds.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ''If and only if One knew how to make use of the CAPACITOR..would they realize that it is the true SUPERCONDUCTOR''.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •