Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am quite depress to hear this news, so John Bedini left us ....
    It's a pity that i didn't managed to meet him in person and speak about the great inventions which he has given to the world.
    He inspired me personally to be on the journey of research and manufacture the overunity devices, probably because of this i got second wish to get the second degree in electro and material science.
    Let's us hope that someday his knowledge somehow manifests in world wide education system,
    Aaron maybe its a time to start campaign of gathering funds, for building a monument somewhere in USA in famous public place, so the general public see what they lost?
    John i miss you already.....
    Last edited by BEDINSSGUKRAINE; 11-25-2016, 06:16 AM.

Comment

My condolences to the families of these great men. Also I'm thinking of the folks that worked with him too. I'll be keeping you all in my prayers for these difficult days you must be facing.

My dad passed away suddenly with a heartattack almost two years ago and it devastated my family and destroyed our family business. Dad and I had worked together along with my brother for 20 years. John and his brother's sudden passing has stirred up that pain again in me.

Coming up to the conference in 2010 and watching John teach and seeing his passion was the best trip I've ever had and I will never forget it. I also had the pleasure to briefly speak to Gary and he was very kind.

I hope the amazing work of the Bedini bros will continue even though they are no longer with us.

al

Comment

Rest in peace old man

To see with the eyes of the heart; to hear the roar of the world with the ears of the heart; to peer into the future with the understanding of the heart; to remember past accumulations through the heart—that is how the aspirant must boldly advance on the path of ascent. Creativity embraces the fiery potential and comes to be saturated with the sacred fire of the heart. Therefore, on the path of the Hierarchy, on the path of the Great Service, on the path of Communion, synthesis is the one luminous path of the heart. How can seekers radiate the rays manifested if there is no flame affirmed in their hearts? It is precisely the quality of a magnet that lies latent in the heart. The loftiest creativity is pervaded with this great law. Thus, every consummation, every unification, every cosmic union is achieved through the flame of the heart. In what way can a foundation be laid for great steps? Truly, only by way of the heart. The arcs of consciousness merge in the flame of the heart.

So let us keep in mind the wondrous attraction of the magnet of the heart, which links all manifestations. Indeed, the silver thread that connects the Teacher with the disciple is the great magnet of the heart. The unification of the Teacher and disciple affirms the essence of all aspects of evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestix View Post
          To see with the eyes of the heart; to hear the roar of the world with the ears of the heart; to peer into the future with the understanding of the heart; to remember past accumulations through the heart—that is how the aspirant must boldly advance on the path of ascent. Creativity embraces the fiery potential and comes to be saturated with the sacred fire of the heart. Therefore, on the path of the Hierarchy, on the path of the Great Service, on the path of Communion, synthesis is the one luminous path of the heart. How can seekers radiate the rays manifested if there is no flame affirmed in their hearts? It is precisely the quality of a magnet that lies latent in the heart. The loftiest creativity is pervaded with this great law. Thus, every consummation, every unification, every cosmic union is achieved through the flame of the heart. In what way can a foundation be laid for great steps? Truly, only by way of the heart. The arcs of consciousness merge in the flame of the heart.

So let us keep in mind the wondrous attraction of the magnet of the heart, which links all manifestations. Indeed, the silver thread that connects the Teacher with the disciple is the great magnet of the heart. The unification of the Teacher and disciple affirms the essence of all aspects of evolution.
          Hi Blue stix,
          Indeed JB will always remain a sole mate of Synchronicity to me ( June 6th 1984 of his lab notes).. although separated in space he would always be close to me in Time!! his teachings shall fruition with more and more disciples it creates... it is a blessing to be a disciple of such a great Man that he was..!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          Last edited by Faraday88; 11-27-2016, 12:29 AM.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Why is Rick Friedrich going out of his way to disparage John?

His YouTube channel contains vids and remarks from him.

The Comments are quiet alarming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJ-QH3h-xo

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J View Post
              Why is Rick Friedrich going out of his way to disparage John?

His YouTube channel contains vids and remarks from him.

The Comments are quiet alarming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJ-QH3h-xo

''Ignorance is bliss!!!'' this bugger will soon meet his destiny !
              I also learn which I did suspect the moment the news reached us that Both JB and Gary were MURDERED!!!! Watct these videos https://youtu.be/x4QHKT9_EJM https://youtu.be/bB5yE-k45js
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.[/QUOTE]
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              Last edited by Faraday88; 01-09-2017, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                ''Ignorance is bliss!!!'' this bugger will soon meet his destiny !
                I also learn which I did suspect the moment the news reached us that Both JB and Gary were MURDERED!!!! Watct these videos https://youtu.be/x4QHKT9_EJM https://youtu.be/bB5yE-k45js
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                Faraday, they were not murdered. Please don't spread that garbage around.

John K.

Comment

Faraday,

I saw Gary just a few weeks before he passed, he was very sick. John Had a Heart attack shortly afterwards. it was too much stress, nothing sinister.

I have so much I could say about Rick F, I was there for the battery business startup, I was there for rick being booted from John's Business, I worked for Rick for free for years, moderating the old yahoo forum and handling warranty emails, he used my testimony for a promo video and refused to stop using it when I asked him. I worked for free at the conferences, sleeping on the floor of the shop, stood up at conferences to promote the Chargers John was building. I don't trust Him a bit..... I choose to focus my energies on the positive.

We started teslagenx as a response to Rick no longer being able to sell product, at Johns request. none of the chargers were ricks, they were all designed by John and Brett at Energenx.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                    Faraday,

I saw Gary just a few weeks before he passed, he was very sick. John Had a Heart attack shortly afterwards. it was too much stress, nothing sinister.

I have so much I could say about Rick F, I was there for the battery business startup, I was there for rick being booted from John's Business, I worked for Rick for free for years, moderating the old yahoo forum and handling warranty emails, he used my testimony for a promo video and refused to stop using it when I asked him. I worked for free at the conferences, sleeping on the floor of the shop, stood up at conferences to promote the Chargers John was building. I don't trust Him a bit..... I choose to focus my energies on the positive.

We started teslagenx as a response to Rick no longer being able to sell product, at Johns request. none of the chargers were ricks, they were all designed by John and Brett at Energenx.

Tom C
                    Hi Tom C,
                    Sure enough...! if Rick wanted to be candid the way he is potraying now..what the hell stopped him to claim all that he is claiming now when JB was alive!!! obviously JB would have trashed him rightway after which he could never recover from.
                    Rick's body langauge and the words that he so carefully chooses is evedent to the fact that he is cooking up things to profit from JB's absence he goes as far as calling JB as an ameture hobbist...well Rick let me tell you the most famous Scientist was an ameture human being! that is a prerequisite or Precursor of a true Scientist.
                    Rick is slowly but suerly spreading the poison to defame JB's work.. but he has to get past us before he finally succums to his own deeds.
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                      Faraday, they were not murdered. Please don't spread that garbage around.

John K.
                      Sorry JK, I understand it is quite a sensitive issue...i should'nt have commented so..
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

Folks, let's not turn this thread into a Rick F bashing thread. This thread's purpose is for honouring John Bedini and his work that he has shared with the community.

If you wish to voice your feelings on Rick F please do so on another thread.

John K.

Comment

You know there is a saying that is so true.......NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE! It sucks to think I have to spend the rest of my life carrying the torch along with the rest of the group here. We all want to learn more but time moves on. As we mature, friends pass away and we find ourselves wishing to turn back the clock. I just found out that john and gary passed in November. Been away for a while. it is a sad day for me.......what an inspiration John was for me as he started me into learning electronics in my late 50's by the construction and education from that very simple SG machine. I remember buying lab equipment and all sorts special stuff to learn all about this machine. I found myself eventually building several larger machines and now people are asking me what they do and how they work. I find myself now standing in john's shoes doing for them what he did for me. What a great educator and inspiration to do more. Never give up educating yourself and experimenting. Also keep passing the torch along by educating others like John did for us.

John and Gary.......you will be missed! I was glad to have met you both before your time came to now work in your fathers workshop and now know all the secrets to free energy.
                          Do not procrastinate! Make something happen...even if it is wrong. Once begun half done!

Comment

yesterday would have been John's 68th Birthday, I don't think july 13th will ever be the same for me. You are missed John, the world has a big giant hole in it....

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                              yesterday would have been John's 68th Birthday, I don't think july 13th will ever be the same for me. You are missed John, the world has a big giant hole in it....

Tom C
                              TomC,
                              Believe it or not !!!it just struck me to think as to when is JB's Birthday/Year...
                              he is there within us for sure!!!!
                              Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                                TomC,
                                Believe it or not !!!it just struck me to think as to when is JB's Birthday/Year...
                                he is there within us for sure!!!!
                                Best Regards,
                                Faraday88.
                                Can you please explain

Comment

Working...
                                X