This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone,

I want to tell you about John, he will be missed by so many. the field of his research and inventions were not limited to free energy. his amazing life spanned the analog to digital era, and he was a true alchemist. I watched him make gold... literally MAKE gold. I don't know how he did it, wish I did. I told him I bought a rostock max printer, and got him interested in 3D printing by showing him some of the models I had made of his stuff with it, next thing I knew he had 4 printers, and he was making all kinds of stuff, we went thru several design software together and finally settled on design spark mechanical. it was amazing trading ideas with him. For a very short time, very short, he was asking ME questions.... that lasted a week or so, then I was asking him questions!! I have never seen anyone as tenacious as him.

you can guaranty that if he put his teeth into something, he was not going to let it go until he had wrung every last ounce of info from it, and learned all he could. I spoke with him on hundreds of subjects, over a period of 10 years or so, it was amazing. rarely do you meet someone who can tell stories that have you laughing so hard that you are on the floor (ask me about this if I see you at the next conference) and then in the next minute is discussing the nature of quantum entanglement and its effect on the grid in a stereo tube (it really is a quantum device) He saw and did things that boggle the imagination. some of his stories from his time in the army were pretty amazing.

I had the great honor of knowing him, I spoke with him just a couple of days before he passed. we had big plans, I hope we will be able to forge ahead with some of what John had planned for all of us. time will tell.

He was my hero, rarely in life do you get to meet your hero, I was fortunate, so so fortunate to call him friend. we must all forge ahead with his work. read the patents, the answers are all in there. he said it to me time and time again, its all in the patents. he also said to me so many times, the answers are in the cjeka files DVD the 2nd disc with all the PDF. most of what is in those files he replicated, I saw quite a few on the bench. the answers are already there, we just have to dig them out.

lets not let his passing be the end but a new beginning of this movement to free ourselves from the hegemony of fossil fuels and learn to harness the wheelworks of nature.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      Bob, et all,

there is a donation page on Johns website for his research, it will work for getting funds to the family directly.

http://www.johnbedini.net/research.html

Tom C
      Tom,

We need to talk to Ronda first about how anything like this should be presented. She may not even know how to deal with that paypal acct. Peter will be helping her with EnergenX, etc... so we need to wait for what she specifically wants to do. It's just a matter of time.
      Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 11-08-2016, 12:03 AM.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Everyone,

Arrangements have been finalized for a public, Memorial Service for John Bedini.

The service will be at 2 PM on Friday, November 11th, at:

The Hayden Eagles Lodge 4080
        1520 W. Wyoming Ave.
        Hayden, ID 83835

If you wish to send flowers, send them to the Eagles at the above address for delivery on Friday. And rather than sending flowers, please consider an alternative donation to:

The Kootenai County Humane Society
        11650 N. Ramsey Rd.
        Hayden, ID 83835

The KCHS phone number is: 208-772-4019

Thank you for this outpouring of well wishes and gratitude for John's magnificent life and work.

Best regards,
        Peter
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          everyone,

I want to tell you about John, he will be missed by so many. the field of his research and inventions were not limited to free energy. his amazing life spanned the analog to digital era, and he was a true alchemist. I watched him make gold... literally MAKE gold. I don't know how he did it, wish I did. I told him I bought a rostock max printer, and got him interested in 3D printing by showing him some of the models I had made of his stuff with it, next thing I knew he had 4 printers, and he was making all kinds of stuff, we went thru several design software together and finally settled on design spark mechanical. it was amazing trading ideas with him. For a very short time, very short, he was asking ME questions.... that lasted a week or so, then I was asking him questions!! I have never seen anyone as tenacious as him.

you can guaranty that if he put his teeth into something, he was not going to let it go until he had wrung every last ounce of info from it, and learned all he could. I spoke with him on hundreds of subjects, over a period of 10 years or so, it was amazing. rarely do you meet someone who can tell stories that have you laughing so hard that you are on the floor (ask me about this if I see you at the next conference) and then in the next minute is discussing the nature of quantum entanglement and its effect on the grid in a stereo tube (it really is a quantum device) He saw and did things that boggle the imagination. some of his stories from his time in the army were pretty amazing.

I had the great honor of knowing him, I spoke with him just a couple of days before he passed. we had big plans, I hope we will be able to forge ahead with some of what John had planned for all of us. time will tell.

He was my hero, rarely in life do you get to meet your hero, I was fortunate, so so fortunate to call him friend. we must all forge ahead with his work. read the patents, the answers are all in there. he said it to me time and time again, its all in the patents. he also said to me so many times, the answers are in the cjeka files DVD the 2nd disc with all the PDF. most of what is in those files he replicated, I saw quite a few on the bench. the answers are already there, we just have to dig them out.

lets not let his passing be the end but a new beginning of this movement to free ourselves from the hegemony of fossil fuels and learn to harness the wheelworks of nature.

Tom C
          Very well said Tom C Yes...they are all there in his Patents..i have been able to dig few tips in the last 8 years or so..many more to go..further i also read his comments and DVDs again and again..and every time i do that it is like he is right in front of me giving pointers to follow... i wished you meet him some time though!...
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I’m still in denial and still trying to wrap my head around JB no longer being with us. I’m beyond speechless and yet still feel the need to let it be known I think John has lit the kindle and thrown gas on the flame, it’s now up to us to carry the torch.
            To you JB

Comment

Ooh it really hurts to realize that the news was actually true. The other day I read the post of Peter Lindemann and although it comes from such a trustworthy source, my mind kind of refused to accept it. It seemed more probable to me that somebody hacked Peter's account and made a sick nasty joke. Now that I realize the fact, the pain and sorrow has multiplied. I feel like I lost a dear friend even though I did not have the honor to know John personally or meet him.
              As many others I knew him only from his videos and posts on the forums. The first ever electronic circuit I dared to build was the solid state oscillator and later the SG. John's work and his teaching opened my eyes for a whole new world and gave me hope for a better future in a hard for me moment. He always wanted us to discover and experience the things he already knew because of the day he would not be able to do it anymore. Although many of us are far behind, it feels like a duty now to continue this research so that his efforts are not in vein.

Having in mind his long-lasting passion and devotion to audio and sound technology, I wish I had one of his audio amplifiers to play some nice music in his honor.
              What I and everybody can do though is turn on all the SGs and variations on friday.

John always was and always will be a bright example of a real humanitarian!

Thank you John for all ! We will all miss you !

May your soul find everything you strived for!

My condolence to his family, closest and dearest.

Cordially
              Lman

Comment

I saw this last night and am still stunned, just as a passing acquaintance of John's I feel very sad, heartbroken at this news. I know it must be a hundred times worse for his close friends and especially John and Gary's family, my thoughts, prayers and condolences to all of you during this difficult time. Despite not knowing him well John had a significant and positive impact on my life, he helped reopen my eyes to the wonders of nature. Had no idea what to make of him or the "outlandish" science surrounding him when I first stumbled on his name. Now that he is passed on I suppose it is safe to say what I feel. I have thought for some time that John was the greatest living experimental scientist of our time, I don't feel I am exaggerating there. He was also though the heart and soul of so much of the free energy community, I know he will be sorely missed by so many. I gather from the thread his last act was one of literally tending to his brother, not the worst way to go and perhaps some consolation to those close to him. When I read this news there was a half formed scripture quote that came to my mind that I had to look up. It is from Revelations; "Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them.” I am so sorry for those close to John and Gary and I know how painful an unexpected death can be. John's work is finished, he pursued the truth his whole life who would deny that is he now with the Truth the Way and the Life. The free energy community lost its champion and we won't see his like again, but he is with his brother and with Tesla and Stubblefield and Maxwell and all the rest, blessed, happy and maybe checking now and again on how the seeds he planted will grow. God Bless you John Bedini!!

Comment

I'm going to be printing out all the comments here, from email condolences, etc... and will put them into a binder to give to Ronda Bedini at the memorial. I think it would mean a lot for her to have something from John's fans from around the world sharing how he inspired you, contributed something that positively impacted your life, etc... I have to do this sometime tomorrow so if you want to have your message included, please post it before tomorrow morning. Gary kept quiet behind the scenes mostly, but if you knew him, please include something about Gary as well.
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi all,

I have been following John since the late 90's. An acquaintance (that my kids called "scientist Bob") turned me on to John's school-Girl article. I spent a couple years trying to research his ideas, and purchased a big bucket of magnet wire, planning to build one of his devices. Scientist Bob drove up to CDA and visited John. He was able to verify that what John was doing, was real and valid. Then my best friend Jonathan Davis (who died in 2002...he was a good friend of James Wesley Rawles, the author, and had a big part in James' first book) drove up to CDA, and visited John. He told me that, not only was john working on these devoices, and that they work, but he had witnessed many other amazing things I can not speak about on this forum. I ended up in a divorce, and gave that bucket of wire to scientist Bob.

A few years ago, on the other forum, I picked up my research again, and built my first Monopole Energizer (School-Girl Motor), and ran it for a couple month's worth of experiments, plugging the data into a spread-sheet. It ran just over 1 COP...amazing! My current project is a solid state 16 (matched) circuit solid state charger. I am planning to work on his Zero-Force Motor, or maybe something like Peter recently built, for use as a "Tiny House" LED light power source, with low drag gen coils...

I am a disabled man, but have never given up. People like John, are a big inspiration for me. I had hoped John and I would have met, and it was looking like we were going to at some point. however, he stopped speaking to me when he went dark on this forum (others stopped talking to me as well...I'm kind of miffed about that...I still think someone was hacking people's PCs, or maybe the forum itself, someone close to John, and for some reason no one wanted to talk to me any more...what's up with that!!!). It's really sad that he had passed, before we had a chance to meet, as he was right up there as one of my favorite heros...still is...He was a very inspiring and intelligent man...

To John's family...sorry for your loss. I know how that feels, I just lost both my parents and two aunts in one month's time, this last year...losing more than one loved one, is very hard to deal with...your loved ones were admired by multitudes...stay safe, and be blessed. Rest in peace, John...
                    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Gary Alexander Bedini, 64

November 9th, 2016

Gary Alexander Bedini, 64, passed away on Nov. 5, 2016. He was born in Rochester, N.Y., on Nov. 17, 1951, to Rosalee and Alex Bedini.

He moved to Coeur d’Alene in 1990. He and his brother, John, were partners in business for more than 40 years. They built high end stereo equipment and most recently battery chargers and solar equipment for home solar energy equipment.

Gary had many artistic talents and most recently did beautiful wood carvings as his hobby.

Gary was preceded in death by his wife, Debie. He was survived by his daughter, Ashley Marie Bedini; sisters Sheryl Edgington and Andrea Brooks; mother-in-law Dorothy Fiorucci; brother-in-law Gary Edgington; sister-in-law Ronda Darrah-Bedini; as well as numerous nieces and nephews.

Services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 11, 2016, at the Hayden Lake Eagles, 1520 W. Wyoming Ave., Hayden, with a potluck to follow.

In lieu of flowers, please make a contribution to the Kootenai Humane Society.

Visit Gary’s online memorial and sign his guest book at www.englishfuneralchapel.com.
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

John Charles Bedini, 67

November 9th, 2016

John Charles Bedini, 67, passed away unexpectedly on Nov. 5, 2016. He was born in Glendale, Calif., on July 13, 1949, to Rosalee and Alex Bedini.

He moved to the Coeur d’Alene area in August 1990 and was presently living in Hayden. He was a proud member of the Hayden Lake Eagles where he served as Trustee. He loved cooking for various events held at the Eagles Lodge. His favorite pastime was working on and driving his hot rods and motorcycles.

He and his brother, Gary, ran electronics manufacturing businesses for more than 40 years. John had a natural talent for designing electronic circuits. Many times he would wake up from a dream and sketch the circuit down on any kind of paper he could find around the house. Most recently his talents were being used in the design and manufacturing battery chargers and solar tracking devices for use in home solar power units.

John was survived by his wife, Ronda Darrah-Bedini; sisters Sheryl Edgington and Andrea Brooks; brother-in-law Gary Edgington; as well as numerous nieces and nephews.

Services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 11, 2016, at the Hayden Lake Eagles, 1520 W. Wyoming Ave., Hayden, with a potluck to follow.

In lieu of flowers, please make a contribution to the Kootenai Humane Society.

Visit John’s memorial and sign his online guest book at www.englishfuneralchapel.com.
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Tribute To Gary and John Bedini

When I first met John, I was very nervous. I'd been researching his SG for about a year or so and had read the FEG book and seen a couple of the EFTV videos.

He was my hero and I had set myself a personal goal to meet him. I knew that this was not going to be easy as I live so far away in Australia. But when you really chase your dreams, things happen. Not longer after, an opportunity from my employer at the time came up for a business trip to Ohio for 6 weeks. Despite many challenges I had managed to organise a trip to John's shop and spend a couple of days with the great man after the business trip. Boy was I excited!

I remember the day vividly, it was a cold snowy November morning in Idaho. I nervously opened the door to the shop and walked in to where Gary was sitting behind the front desk. I took an instant liking to Gary, he was a big man with a big heart and we chatted while waiting for John to arrive at the shop. Gary has always been kind to me and always loved to have a chat about just about anything. We enjoyed many a chat in person and over the phone for many years after that. I always had time for Gary and I could also tell that he was very protective of his brother.
                          It was also at this time, while we were waiting for John, that there was another gentleman that I met in person for the first time - Tom Childs. Tom is a great guy and I'm honoured to call Tom my friend.

The big moment came - John walked in and both Tom and I nervously stood and approached him. I introduced myself first and shook John's hand. John said "Hi John, I'm John Bedini. Very nice to meet you." It was a memorable moment. Then Tom introduced himself. It was very funny. After Tom shook John's hand he said jokingly "I am never going to wash that hand again!". John just shrugged, smiled and said. "Come on boys, come on through..."

The next couple of days were great. John had no problem showing us all of the machines he had built (many of them with Peter) and answered any questions we had. I remember he ran the Kromrey machine and several others. He encouraged us to build our own and study them until we knew where the energy was coming from. He often remarked (famously) "Don't change a thing until you get it running. Then you can do whatever you want." Very sound advice that still rings true to this day.

I spent the next day at John's shop just basically "hanging out" with John. He enjoyed telling stories of his life experiences and the people he had met and worked with. Then John proudly asked me to listen to some of his audio equipment. He is an audio genius! He asked me to pick out a vinyl record that I wanted to listen to. I picked out one of my favourites - Dire Straits' Love Over Gold. John put it on his best record player and through one of his pre-amps, then through his B.A.S.E. system, through one of his valve amps and then to a pair of, what looked like, fairly ordinary speakers. He asked me to stand right in the middle, shut my eyes and listen. It was amazing. I had listened to that record hundreds of times in the past at home but this time I heard things that I had never heard before. When I closed my eyes, you could picture the band playing live in front of you. Drums in the middle up the back, bass guitar front right, lead guitar front left and vocal front centre. It was just incredible! John just smiled as I piled on the superlatives about what I was hearing.

That night John and I spent some time together building some parts in his machine shop. Here was I, some guy from Australia that John had never heard of, working with the guy I had only dreamed of - like we had worked together for years. John just loved doing that. He had time for the people that truly wanted to learn. He was just a great guy to hang around with.

Gary, John and I had met several other times over the coming years - at the conferences, back at the shop, or even for a meal or two at one of John's favourite places. (I couldn't believe there was a restaurant called "JB's" that we went to often). I also had the privilege to meet Rhonda. She is just a wonderful lady and obviously very supportive of John and his work.

On one visit, John invited my wife and I back to his house to check out his hot rods - one of his favourite hobbies. Like everything else John had built, they were just immaculate. John had his and Rhonda had hers. John said one of his favourite things to do was do go cruising with Rhonda downtown in his hot rod. He loved his wife and he he loved spending time with her.

Gary and John were just great guys. As brothers they were very close and always looked out for each other. In a way, it's fitting that they still are, but not with us any longer. I will definitely miss them very much.

John Koorn

Comment

i called rick 1 day asking questions john overheard he jump on the its the diode. that's all he said
                            you will be missed JB

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                              When I first met John, I was very nervous. I'd been researching his SG for about a year or so and had read the FEG book and seen a couple of the EFTV videos.

He was my hero and I had set myself a personal goal to meet him. I knew that this was not going to be easy as I live so far away in Australia. But when you really chase your dreams, things happen. Not longer after, an opportunity from my employer at the time came up for a business trip to Ohio for 6 weeks. Despite many challenges I had managed to organise a trip to John's shop and spend a couple of days with the great man after the business trip. Boy was I excited!

I remember the day vividly, it was a cold snowy November morning in Idaho. I nervously opened the door to the shop and walked in to where Gary was sitting behind the front desk. I took an instant liking to Gary, he was a big man with a big heart and we chatted while waiting for John to arrive at the shop. Gary has always been kind to me and always loved to have a chat about just about anything. We enjoyed many a chat in person and over the phone for many years after that. I always had time for Gary and I could also tell that he was very protective of his brother.
                              It was also at this time, while we were waiting for John, that there was another gentleman that I met in person for the first time - Tom Childs. Tom is a great guy and I'm honoured to call Tom my friend.

The big moment came - John walked in and both Tom and I nervously stood and approached him. I introduced myself first and shook John's hand. John said "Hi John, I'm John Bedini. Very nice to meet you." It was a memorable moment. Then Tom introduced himself. It was very funny. After Tom shook John's hand he said jokingly "I am never going to wash that hand again!". John just shrugged, smiled and said. "Come on boys, come on through..."

The next couple of days were great. John had no problem showing us all of the machines he had built (many of them with Peter) and answered any questions we had. I remember he ran the Kromrey machine and several others. He encouraged us to build our own and study them until we knew where the energy was coming from. He often remarked (famously) "Don't change a thing until you get it running. Then you can do whatever you want." Very sound advice that still rings true to this day.

I spent the next day at John's shop just basically "hanging out" with John. He enjoyed telling stories of his life experiences and the people he had met and worked with. Then John proudly asked me to listen to some of his audio equipment. He is an audio genius! He asked me to pick out a vinyl record that I wanted to listen to. I picked out one of my favourites - Dire Straits' Love Over Gold. John put it on his best record player and through one of his pre-amps, then through his B.A.S.E. system, through one of his valve amps and then to a pair of, what looked like, fairly ordinary speakers. He asked me to stand right in the middle, shut my eyes and listen. It was amazing. I had listened to that record hundreds of times in the past at home but this time I heard things that I had never heard before. When I closed my eyes, you could picture the band playing live in front of you. Drums in the middle up the back, bass guitar front right, lead guitar front left and vocal front centre. It was just incredible! John just smiled as I piled on the superlatives about what I was hearing.

That night John and I spent some time together building some parts in his machine shop. Here was I, some guy from Australia that John had never heard of, working with the guy I had only dreamed of - like we had worked together for years. John just loved doing that. He had time for the people that truly wanted to learn. He was just a great guy to hang around with.

Gary, John and I had met several other times over the coming years - at the conferences, back at the shop, or even for a meal or two at one of John's favourite places. (I couldn't believe there was a restaurant called "JB's" that we went to often). I also had the privilege to meet Rhonda. She is just a wonderful lady and obviously very supportive of John and his work.

On one visit, John invited my wife and I back to his house to check out his hot rods - one of his favourite hobbies. Like everything else John had built, they were just immaculate. John had his and Rhonda had hers. John said one of his favourite things to do was do go cruising with Rhonda downtown in his hot rod. He loved his wife and he he loved spending time with her.

Gary and John were just great guys. As brothers they were very close and always looked out for each other. In a way, it's fitting that they still are, but not with us any longer. I will definitely miss them very much.

John Koorn
                              Thanks John Kroon for the above accounts...it was like reliving those moments.. Indeed John and Gary had great bonds..!
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

My deepest condolences to John's Family and friends.

He was a genius and a humble man. Despite I am a nobody in the scene he draw a sketch about the Kromrey converter coil for me on this years energy science conference.

His RPX generator is a master piece. I got one and I did experiments together with a doctor on life bacteria and on a fungus that were amazing. This triggered me doing much more research.

He gave so much to mankind. It is up to us to spread his legacy in this world which ignores these treasures.

Thank you so much, John.

Steven

Comment

Working...
                                X