2017 Energy Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Energy Conference Panel Discussion #1

This year, we have two smaller Panel Discussions instead of one large one – it worked out much better.

For this one, these are the speakers: Al Francoeur, Yaro Stanchak, Aaron Murakami, James Robitaille, Geoffrey Miller, Jeff Moe.

Soon, we’ll launch the second Panel Discussion.

Many have said the panel discussions are their favorite part of the conference because it gives an insight into the personal nature of the presenters.

2017 Energy Conference Panel Discussion #1 - A & P Electronic Media

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

2017 Energy Conference Panel Discussion #2

2017 Energy Science & Technology Conference Panel Discussion 1 Here is the second Panel Discussion from the 2017 Energy Science & Technology Conference. But first, here is a link to the first one in case you missed it.

For this second one, it includes Susan Manewich, Jeane Manning, Walt Jenkins, Dr. Paul LaViolette, Aaron Murakami, Prof. Robert Haralick and Paul Babcock.

This discussion concluded the 2017 Energy Science & Technology Conference and included topics such as Emotional Intelligence, Synchronicity, Remote Viewing, Creativity, the Subconscious Mind, the Collective Unconscious, and of course some discussion on Energy technologies. MUST SEE!

Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Two Overunity Technologies by Dr. Paul LaViolette

Dr. Paul LaViolette is one of the leading authorities on antigravity technologies and has worked with some of the most advanced researchers in the field. He is the founder of the Starburst Foundation and has authored many papers and books including the popular Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion.

As a conventionally trained scientist, he was employed by the US Patent Office and was wrongfully terminated. He fought back and had the anti-discriminatory laws changed so that they could no longer fire anyone for their scientific beliefs. He is a champion for free thought and has certainly proved this by his development of Sub Quantum Kinetics – SQK – a model that appears to be able to answer many of the underlying mechanisms of seemingly complex subjects.

Dr. LaViolette beings with a discussion on the Sun Cell developed by Black Light Power Corp., a technology that could one day power and heat our home. It is able to capture energy released in water from the transition of hydrogen atom orbital electrons to subground energy states. While this behavior is not anticipated by standard quantum theory, the novel physics methdology of subquantum kinetics (SQK) does allow this.

At the same time SQK can explain the operation of the Nassikas superconducting magnetic thruster, a device which per unit thrust weight provides over 1000 times more thrust than NASA’s NSTAR ion thruster with no energy consumption. The Nassikas thruster can get us to the stars.

Go here to learn more about TWO OVERUNITY TECHNOLOGIES AND A THEORY TO EXPLAIN THEM: Dr. Paul Laviolette - Two Overunity Technologies and a Theory to Explain Them
        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hacking the Aether by Aaron Murakami

All the basic fundamental laws of physics are debunked.

This presentation, Hacking the Aether is something that I have been wanted to share for many years. It’s roots are in my popular book The Quantum Key but I go much deeper into many of the concepts and tie it all together in a way that has never been accomplished.

At the 2017 Energy Science & Technology Conference, many people commented over the weekend that Hacking the Aether should be the presentation that starts the conference every year because it sets such a foundation and in fact should be the presentation that everyone watches if they’re interested in Free Energy or related technologies.

This is basically Energy Physics 101 and amazingly, there were many attendees including some academics that shared their enthusiasm about the presentation and agreed with ideas that were shared! Times are changing and that kind of agreement tells me that we’re definitely on the right track and that the Time is at hand to start taking these ideas to the mainstream!!

Essentially, this is a simple Unified Field Model that ties together the Aether, Gravity, Inertia, Time, Electricity, Open Systems, and many other natural concepts in a way that they all fit together like a seamless picture. And, this is all done with very simple analogies, common sense and elementary school math with junior high school equations. Just about anyone can understand and appreciate what is being shared in Hacking the Aether even if they do not have technical background.

Learn more about Hacking the Aether by Aaron Murakami here: Hacking the Aether by Aaron Murakami
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

For the first time publicly, Paul Babcock shares intimate details about his own life story, background and path that he followed that has led him to the understanding that he shared with the audience.

He covers some of the greats such as Tesla, Lakhovsky and a few others and how their work is directly related to The Univeral Medium – otherwise known as the Aether.
            Because of his extensive background in electrical engineering and personally having held may technical and non-technical duties in many companies, he has amassed a uniquely qualified skillset that has allowed him to unlock the true nature of the Lakhovsky Multiwave Oscillator.

It wasn’t until several years ago that the real circuit was even known since Lakhovsky and his son never revealed it to anyone. Fortunately, some engineers came across some original units still crated up after all these decades. They reverse engineered it so that the actual circuit is known.

However, the deeper understanding of the nature of the machine and it’s interaction with The Universal Medium is still missing from the literature and this is where Paul’s profound and empowering presentation comes in. He also covers how the machine and the Aether interact with our physical bodies to boost the Life Force energy, which allows it to operate at an optimum level.

When you hear Paul’s personal story, which I have been a personal witness to most of it, it will shatter a few paradigms of what is thought to be possible!

http://emediapress.com/2017/08/11/the-universal-medium-by-paul-babcock/

Learn more at The Universal Medium

To get notified when properly built MWOs are available, join this list: http://emediapress.com/mwo
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
              2017 Energy Conference Panel Discussion #1

This year, we have two smaller Panel Discussions instead of one large one – it worked out much better.

For this one, these are the speakers: Al Francoeur, Yaro Stanchak, Aaron Murakami, James Robitaille, Geoffrey Miller, Jeff Moe.

Soon, we’ll launch the second Panel Discussion.

Many have said the panel discussions are their favorite part of the conference because it gives an insight into the personal nature of the presenters.

2017 Energy Conference Panel Discussion #1 - A & P Electronic Media

Hi Aaron,

Superb!!! Im most delighted on your part of the panel narration about Synchronicity and then followed by what Jeffery Miller puts it in his way...My word..believe me!!!! . It is in fact Synchronicity that brings me and stay adhered to the group here..
              Most of the time, my moves in my experimentation have been so much 'Synchronistic', be it you, John Bedini or Peter lindemann.
              The next aspect is about 'Epiphany' which is again a move of the Synchronicity that strikes when tinkering on related experiments..
              i'm most startled by John Bedini lab notes that date 6/06/1984..somethings are assimilated more in perception than can be explained!
              Best Regards,
              Faraday88.
              Last edited by Faraday88; 08-14-2017, 03:38 AM. Reason: addition
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Nice work Aaron

I think it's about time to change the banner at the top of the page - "ONLY 39% OF SEATS LEFT!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***"

Cheers,

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                  Hi Aaron,

Superb!!! Im most delighted on your part of the panel narration about Synchronicity and then followed by what Jeffery Miller puts it in his way...My word..believe me!!!! . It is in fact Synchronicity that brings me and stay adhered to the group here..
                  Most of the time, my moves in my experimentation have been so much 'Synchronistic', be it you, John Bedini or Peter lindemann.
                  The next aspect is about 'Epiphany' which is again a move of the Synchronicity that strikes when tinkering on related experiments..
                  i'm most startled by John Bedini lab notes that date 6/06/1984..somethings are assimilated more in perception than can be explained!
                  Best Regards,
                  Faraday88.
                  I'll be on Coast to Coast AM radio Saturday night at midnight pacific time until 2am - subject - Synchronicity!
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

The advanced seismic warning system that was built by Eric Dollard in Landers, California was the most advanced earthquake forecasting system ever developed or probably even imagined.

It could predict earthquakes 6.0 and above 24-72 hours ahead of time, which is far beyond anything our own government or military has ever achieved (publicly that is.)

After it was closed, Eric has been working to rebuild the basic system, but this time on protected land where nobody can stop the progress.

He has been accomplishing this with a low budget based on donations and “glom”, which is free stuff found around the desert, junkyards or electrical surplus places. This has been ongoing for a few years now and the progress has been incredible including have an entire mine dedicated with three seismic transducers (seismographs) at the disposal of EPD Laboratories, Inc!

The signals are very low strength and it is an amazing challenge to amplify these – especially if the goal is to do it all with analog components. Of course being that Eric Dollard is the modern-day Tesla, he is doing it Tesla style.

This presentation walks you through the concepts of converting the seismograph signals into musical signals using a Tesla Converter. Most Tesla fans have never heard of or even know what a Tesla Convert is, but Eric teaches what it is and even shows one working. It amplifies signals with resonance instead of electrically. That along is beyond the scope of most Electrical Engineers and Eric Dollard is using this to have each Seismograph output tones that will eventually be tuned to the Pythagorean scale.

If you thought 432 Hz was the musical note of A that would be in resonance with the natural world, well, the truth is you’ve been misled. The truth is that the Pythaogrean scale is the one that is truly in harmony with natural ratios and you will learn all about that in this presentation.
                    Besides the Tesla Converter presentation and demo (with us in the actual mine!!!), you’re going to learn about some audio amplifier circuits that you have never seen and the design concept that Eric shares may very well be the most highest fidelity audio amplifier ever conceived. This has never been publicly shared so you’ll be the first to see what he has been working on.

You’re going to learn quite a bit about multiplexing, which is like playing a chord on the piano, but it is more than that. On phone lines, being able to send multiple signals once and having them be split apart again at the end.
                    You’re going to see Eric on a piano keyboard showing a lot about chords and multiplexing. He has quite a bit of this in the presentation and is necessary to prove the point.

This is one jam-packed presentation and just so you know, the transmission lines for the Advanced Seismic Warning System will be complete in about a month!

Thank you for supporting EPD Laboratories, Inc. and Eric Dollard’s work.

Learn more here: Musical Seismograph

There are a lot of pictures on the blog post here: http://emediapress.com/2017/08/17/mu...-eric-dollard/
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

I'll be on Coast to Coast AM radio Saturday night at midnight pacific time until 2am - subject - Synchronicity!
                      God bless you Aaron!

Best Regards,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
                        I enjoyed your presentation on coast2coast but was very disappointed with the host allowing a number of LONG winded callers to tell their long drawn out stories thereby reducing the time for you to speak; that was the main reason many of us stayed up beyond midnite.
                        Hi Richard,

Thanks - was lucky to have schedule changed to go first and get 3 hours though! Wanted to share more stories, but they have to do a lot of commercial breaks. I am inspired to create a full book dedicated to the subject.
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Richard,

Thanks - was lucky to have schedule changed to go first and get 3 hours though! Wanted to share more stories, but they have to do a lot of commercial breaks. I am inspired to create a full book dedicated to the subject.
                          Hi Aaron
                          I was just hoping to see that happen..great news!!
                          Best Regards,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Aaron,

What happened with the RS video about the split positive rig?

It's very important to some of us.

Thanks,

Bro d

Comment

Originally posted by brodonh View Post
                              Hi Aaron,

What happened with the RS video about the split positive rig?

It's very important to some of us.

Thanks,

Bro d
                              Hi, it's scheduled to be released next week.

I have a bit of editing per RS's request and some text to overlay on the video.
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi, it's scheduled to be released next week.

I have a bit of editing per RS's request and some text to overlay on the video.
                                Great!
                                bro d

Comment

Working...
                                X