Growing Alum Crystals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing Alum Crystals

For the learning of all I am asking ANYONE here about growing their own Alum crystals. Are there any suggested videos or personal insights that might help us all. This also gives us the question as to how to use these crystals in the probable various ways that they might develop. Those actually doing the various experiments with Alum as a part of the equation might have the insight for those just learning. So if John B,Chuck H,John K,Tom C or ANYONE would like to share then I am sure it would be appreciated by all. Thanks guys.

John H

Originally posted by John H View Post
    For the learning of all I am asking ANYONE here about growing their own Alum crystals. Are there any suggested videos or personal insights that might help us all. This also gives us the question as to how to use these crystals in the probable various ways that they might develop. Those actually doing the various experiments with Alum as a part of the equation might have the insight for those just learning. So if John B,Chuck H,John K,Tom C or ANYONE would like to share then I am sure it would be appreciated by all. Thanks guys.

John H
    Just google it
    There are lots of sites showing how to grow crystals, all kinds of crystals, some with video.
    Have a great day
    Brian

Comment

Working...
    X