Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big-Bang falacies and the Occult Aetheric Physics reality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big-Bang falacies and the Occult Aetheric Physics reality.

Big Bang Theory seems to be using the principles of Aetheric Physics but denys the existance of aetheric Field,
    Tesla's aetheric model of the System Universe (Multiverse actually) is consistent with his own Super Electromagnetic Interaction or Longitudal Electromagnetism, it unifys Gravitational Field with Eleectromagnetism unlike post Einstein's Quantum realtivity.

for any one interested in discussing on the above subject feel free.
    Thank you,
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Howdy Faraday,

Personally, I do not believe in the big bang at all. Big band, yes! Big bang, no. Two books that really put forth some great theory and science are these:

The Big Bang never happened- by Eric J. Lerner available here: The Big Bang Never Happened: A Startling Refutation of the Dominant Theory of the Origin of the Universe: Eric Lerner: 9780679740490: Amazon.com: Books

Dark Matter, Missing Planets, and New Comets- by Tom VanFlandern available here:Amazon.com: Dark matter new comets and missing planets

The concept they both put forth is that the universe is eternal. It simply has ALWAYS been. Just because we have a limited memory of our existence, with a beginning, does not mean that the universe had a beginning as well. We tend to assign our subjective experience to everything (like thinking that all the formations on Mars happened due to the very same kinds of processes that we have on Earth, for example) therefore, coloring it with our filter, and resulting in error. The big bang and other psuedo-scientific theories are constantly having to be to be "tweaked" with new add-ons and qualifiers because they are not science. The big science defenders of the faith of today cannot bring themselves to just say, "okay, its just a bad theory so let's start over". So they stick with bad theories and continue down rabbit holes of ever deepening stupidity.

***************************** RANT COMPLETE****************************

-Woody
    Last edited by Woody; 10-30-2012, 08:13 AM.
    "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

My book The Quantum Key has a simple aetheric unified model.

The 5th edition is almost done being edited and will be released. It is free to anyone that already bought the older e-book copies through The Quantum Key | Aaron Murakami

I added the very elementary math to prove that the first 3 Laws of Thermodynamics are wrong. It also shows how false Einstein's static gravitational model is as it is a blatant violation since mass curving space has no reaction - of course there is a reaction!

It also goes deeper into what gravity and inertia is and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that conventional physics is literally claiming that 1 + 1 = 1 when it comes to energy, potential and the false claim that potential is stored.

Anyway, it should be avail in a couple weeks.

Anyone interested in the Aether should read this: Dayton Miller's Ether-Drift Experiments
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post

I added the very elementary math to prove that the first 3 Laws of Thermodynamics are wrong. It also shows how false Einstein's static gravitational model is as it is a blatant violation since mass curving space has no reaction - of course there is a reaction!

The first and second laws only apply to 'isolated systems'.

Isolated systems do not exist in reality. So the 'laws' are meaningless. A distraction to keep people lost in dead end false science.

"In the natural sciences an isolated system is a physical system without any external exchange – neither matter nor energy can enter or exit, but can only move around inside. Truly isolated systems cannot exist in nature, other than possibly the universe itself, and they are thus hypothetical concepts only."

Isolated system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Albert Einstein was a FRAUD - YouTube

Neo obediently walks down this path, but when confronted by The Architect, he learns that the Path is a lie, ''The One was never meant to end anything, it was all just another system of control.''

Comment

Yep - every natural system is an open non-equilibrium system.

The argument the conventional follower uses is to continually expand the size of the system so that the device, etc... is inside of to claim it is isolated and the energy doesn't change.

If you show obvious over 1.0 COP in a natural system, they will say, "The system is actually the Earth so the energy stays the same." Then if you use a planetary size example, they will conveniently claim the system includes the whole solar system so the "energy stays the same". Then a solar system example, they will say the system is then the galaxy. And a galactic example - they claim the system is the universe. All in a feeble attempt to show how the system is "isolated" and the energy in that whole system didn't change.

In all fairness, these "Laws" were established before there was a clear distinction on open systems but that is not an excuse for people in the modern world to continue to believe in such delusions. Especially, when thermodynamics has been extended to include open systems since the 70's.

What conventional science proves is that mass hypnosis works and that billions of otherwise intelligent people over the decades are suffering from delusions. In the end, we see that the real crack pots all along are those in front of the classrooms.

Definition of DELUSION

: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded

a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated
          b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

The current mainstream western culture has successfully isolated people from the natural world. When you have never put a seed of any kind in the ground and watched it grow to not only replicate itself, but also produce a stalk with leaves and hundreds of identical seeds it is easy to swallow the mechanistic, materialistic, entropic deception that is modern science. As a Native American and Christian, I can see the flow of the spirit of the Creator throughout this creation. Science and spirituality must meet and speak together in order to have the complete picture. Eric Dollard says to take the time to go into nature and contemplate the things which we are all studying, because it helps to reveal things when we observe nature. John Cejka also made examples of things in nature that explain these concepts. When all people do these days is keep their noses in front of a screen of some kind, and never look at the sky, or the way water flows in the sink, or in a river, or how the water vapor behaves in the bathroom after a shower, well it tends to the kind of intellectual laziness that typifies the modern western cultures. What a shame. We are better than that. We are capable of so much more.

I do not have a T.V. even though I grew up with the infernal thing. I have never owned one since I left my parents house at age 18. I am turning 50 in a month and I never will have an idiot box. EVER. My advice to anyone hoping to reclaim their brain and shut off the propaganda is to do the same.

Get outside and be an observer of nature. It is the best free education you will ever find. The Native cultures have much to say on these subjects that interest us. The concept of the open system is a forgone conclusion to native cultures that are still in touch with the earth. It is obvious, and is a given. For too long the western mindset has been to disregard ancient wisdom. This is done to the detriment of all. Perhaps things are beginning to change now though. Let's hope so. Let's speak of these things to our children and grandchildren. Let's put the wonder of the Creator back into His creation. Back into science. Then kids will love it again because it will be alive again!! LIFE!!!

A little off topic perhaps, but a passion of mine.

Your brother,

-Woody
            Last edited by Woody; 10-30-2012, 11:53 PM.
            "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

@ Aaron-

I am reading the Quantum key right now and I am enjoying it very much! Thanks you for writing it, and making it available.

Blessings to you,

-Woody

Comment

Hey Woody...Greetings Pal!
                long time no see...ahh..

Like minds Cohere...
                rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Aaron,

I'm keen to read your 'Quantum Key'
                  and yes 1+1 =1 Geometrically as well.... your are so correct.
                  rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody View Post
                    @ Aaron-

I am reading the Quantum key right now and I am enjoying it very much! Thanks you for writing it, and making it available.

Blessings to you,

-Woody
                    Thank you! I think you will be very happy with the next edition - free download when it is uploaded to the same download page.
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                      Hey Woody...Greetings Pal!
                      long time no see...ahh..

Like minds Cohere...
                      rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      Howdy Faraday! I'm still working on that variable capacitance thing. I'll figure out what your getting at one of these days.....

For an excellent article on the 1919 eclipse data that was taken by Arthur Eddington and which supposedly proved Einstein's general relativity theory, see "Infinite Energy" magazine volume 15 issue #87 of 2009. It is extensive, well written and very detailed. The author is Richard Moody Jr.

Here is the first part of the article on the magazine's website: The Eclipse Data of 1919, The Greatest Hoax in 20th Century Science by Richard Moody Jr.

For the entire article you can order the issue from the publisher, or perhaps your local library has a copy.

The truth will out!!

-Woody

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                        Hi Aaron,

I'm keen to read your 'Quantum Key'
                        and yes 1+1 =1 Geometrically as well.... your are so correct.
                        rgds,
                        Faraday88.
                        Just to clarify, philosophically, I do believe 1 + 1 = 1. Anytime you add things together, you still have 1 of whatever it winds up being.

In my example below however, I mean that in conventional science, they claim that you get out what you put in in terms of energy expended.

So if you lift an object and let it go, the total work you get is what you put in meaning, you put in 1 and you get out 1 but they say it is what you put in meaning, they are literally saying 1 + 1 = 1 when adding up all the work. 2 units of work were done and we only paid for 1 and they are completely trying to brainwash people into not seeing this.

When you lift an object and drop it - what you get out of what YOU put in was the lift of the object in and of itself. The formula W = Fd shows exactly how much entropy was there when you lifted the object. So what you got out of what you put in was only the lift. There is nothing stored when it is at the peak because you just used up everything needed to lfit the object. You simply created a new dipole or potential difference between the object and the ground. PE (Potential Energy) = MGH or mass x gravity x height predicts the amount of energy - not that is stored in the object at that height, but the amount of Potential Energy available from free gravitational input. When dropped, that much work will be had on impact, etc... also, entropy.

So when you put in 1 joule to lift an object, you already got out of it what you put in. The lift. Then you drop it and free gravitational input contributes its Potential Energy to do more work and if the object is like a clay ball and doesn't bounce, you get the same amount of work, measurable entropy when it drops and then comes to a dead stop or equilibrium with its environment in heat, friction, etc...

So, you expended 1 joule and got 1 joule of work. You let go of the object and received a free 1 joule of entropy for a total of 2 joules of mathematically calculable joules of work dissipated. 1 in and 2 dissipated or a COP of 2.0. That is the principle that happens 100% of the time with nature. So 1 in + 1 free out = 2 total.

Conventional science claims you put in 1 and you only get 1 out completely brainwashing people into believing that only 1 joule of entropy happened, when in fact there are 2 joules of entropy that happened.

They say 1 + 1 = 1. But the facts are that 1 joule in + 1 joule free = 2 joules of dissipated energy that are mathematically calculable that have contributed to the entropy of the universe.

For billions of people to believe that nonsense about you putting in 1 and only getting 1 back over the years is profoundly staggering and again - only shows that mass hypnosis works.

It there are indeed 2 joules of measurable entropy that happened, and there is in that example as a mathematical fact, the 2nd joule could not have come from us since we used up everything in the lift meaning that it came from external forces proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the static model of gravity is completely ludicrous and closed system thermodynamics dealing with isolated systems doesn't apply.

8th grade formulas and 2nd grade math is all that is needed for irrefutable mathematical proof that conventional thermodynamics is wrong, static gravitational models are wrong, etc...

Where does the extra input come from? Gravity, which is the aether rebounding back to where it was displaced from by the mass. In regards to the subject of this thread - it is the Aether rebounding back towards the mass imparting a push on it and that is what holds mass to the surface of the Earth. A dynamic flowing source potential.
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron,

1 +1 =1 and 2 =1 Asymmetrical equivalent...?

My view,as an example is the John Bedini Tesla Switch shown in his page.

Rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Woody,

go ahead will share with you some of my findings as well...

Rgd,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Aaron ,
                              I just had an ephiphany while i was playing with my childeren's Ruby's cube, that could there be a easy way
                              to solve the shaffel based on the Magnetic Monopole concept and a full Regauge method...?
                              just my intution
                              rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                              X