Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big-Bang falacies and the Occult Aetheric Physics reality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    I'm with you up to point #5.

All 8 steps are not sequential - 6 and 7 are just explaining steps 2 and 4 - is that correct?
    Steps 6 and 7 are explaining all other steps prior to them.

The question of importance is - if in step 4 the shuttle leaves the ship and also goes at 0.5*c, is the shuttle not then traveling at the exact same speed as the ship but just in opposite directions assuming the density of the Aether they are both traveling through is the same?
    The ship is traveling at 0.5*c relative to Earth. The shuttle accelerates towards Earth from the ship to 0.5*c relative to the ship thus the shuttle becomes stationary relative to Earth.

In #7, how does the shuttle's time speed up if it accelerates towards 1/2 the speed of light?
    The shuttle is stationary relative to Earth, it is in the same relativistic rest frame.
    The optional effects of the acceleration are:
    1. the shuttle enters Earth's rest frame but its proper time now has a rate considerably lower than on Earth.
    2. the shuttle enters Earth's rest frame and begins to experience the ~same rate of time (GR time dilation corrected of course)

There is no relativistic way out of the paradox.

it will be going that same speed and then will slow down to a stop in order to then speed up and accelerate towards the Earth in the opposite direction at 1/2 the speed of light.
    The shuttle does not accelerate to 0.5*c relative to Earth, it accelerates to 0.5*c relative to the ship.

Comment

Ok, you did say that before that it "occupies space" but I'm not sure how that requires mass.
      Mass is a requirement for anything to be able to physically occupy three dimensional space.

If you have a region of space with 3 time the density and a region of space with 1/3 that density. If you are looking at it from an absolute reference point, it will take light 3 times as long to travel through the 3 times density compared to the 1/3 density at which light will travel 3 times faster. The density of the aether is what defines distance to begin with and therefore space.

So aether doesn't occupy 3-d space, aether is 3-d space. If you have a unit of "space" and it is at a 100x density, light can only travel at 1/100th the speed as light moving through a 1x density region compared to each other. Light cannot propagate through a true vacuum an a true vacuum has no dimensions or coordinates to it.

If you have 1/100th the density of 1x density, then light will travel at 100 times faster in that region compared to 1x. So the further out at the edge of the universe we go, the "space" is stretched very thin meaning the aetheric density is decreasing at a very rapid rate meaning that light and motion will accelerate from an absolute reference point and the outer edge would be defying entropy by accelerating - defeating the belief in the big bang that there is a central point of explosion because it would mean it would expand to a point and then contract but we see the opposite. Why? Because the rapid decrease in the density of the aether at the outer edges. Instead of entropy, it would be like reverse gravity where things are pulled outwards at a negative resistance and would accelerate the further out it gets.
      I believe the aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid. As such, it does not have a significant variable density.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
      Last edited by gravitational_aether; 11-01-2012, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonborn View Post
        To make that real science it has to be quantitative. Do you have an mathematical model?

As a scientist relying only on observable facts, here is my current understanding of wave-particles as a quantitative expression (simulation):
        Rewriting physics: What is Light? Photons explained - YouTube

In the simulation part at the end you have spinning/oscillating point particles reflecting of the edges of the slit.
        de Broglie wave-mechanics is a mathematical model.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'
        http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles, of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous “energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The “energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path which takes it through one slit. The associated aether wave passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the particle strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves are disorganized. There is no wave interference. The particle pitches and rolls through the chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop and it no longer creates an interference pattern.

Pilot-wave theory is also a correct mathematical model.

'Quantum mechanics rule 'bent' in classic experiment'
        BBC News - Quantum mechanics rule 'bent' in classic experiment

'For his part, Professor Steinberg believes that the result reduces a limitation not on quantum physics but on physicists themselves. "I feel like we're starting to pull back a veil on what nature really is," he said. "The trouble with quantum mechanics is that while we've learned to calculate the outcomes of all sorts of experiments, we've lost much of our ability to describe what is really happening in any natural language. I think that this has really hampered our ability to make progress, to come up with new ideas and see intuitively how new systems ought to behave."'

New 'Double Slit' Experiment Skirts Uncertainty Principle: Scientific American

"Intriguingly, the trajectories closely match those predicted by an unconventional interpretation of quantum mechanics known as pilot-wave theory, in which each particle has a well-defined trajectory that takes it through one slit while the associated wave passes through both slits."

What waves through both slits is the aether.

Comment

gravitational_aether,

That is quite ambiguous... What exactly do you mean by "chop"?

A laser beam when aimed at a single slit produces an interference pattern behind the slit. How do you explain that if you say that there is no interference causation in a single slit case?

Comment

gravitational_aether,

That is quite ambiguous... What exactly do you mean by "chop"?
            In a boat double slit experiment the boat travels through a single slit and the bow wave passes through both. As the bow wave exits the slits it creates wave interference which alters the direction the boat travels. If there are pillings at the exits to the slits with sensors to detect the boat the pilings are going to turn the bow wave exiting both slits into chop, as in choppy water. The boat exiting a single slit is going to get knocked around by the chop and it is going to remain on the same general path it is traveling.

A laser beam when aimed at a single slit produces an interference pattern behind the slit. How do you explain that if you say that there is no interference causation in a single slit case?
            In a single slit experiment both the particle and the wave in the aether exit a single slit. The wave creates single slit interference as it exits the slit which alters the direction the particle travels.
            Last edited by gravitational_aether; 11-01-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gravitational_aether View Post
              In a boat double slit experiment the boat travels through a single slit and the bow wave passes through both. As the bow wave exits the slits it creates wave interference which alters the direction the boat travels. If there are pillings at the exits to the slits with sensors to detect the boat the pilings are going to turn the bow wave exiting both slits into chop, as in choppy water. The boat exiting a single slit is going to get knocked around by the chop and it is going to remain on the same general path it is traveling.
              That's a bad analogy. You can attach the sensors to the slits so that they only make the path inside the slits slightly longer. Thus you have sensors that do not interfere with the mechanics of the slits.

In a single slit experiment both the particle and the wave in the aether exit a single slit. The wave creates single slit interference as it exits the slit which alters the direction the particle travels.
              Well take a look at your previous boat example. There is no interference generated through a single slit. When you use water you get interference only with two slits. Not one.

So what is this single slit interference and what causes it in this aether-model?

Comment

That's a bad analogy. You can attach the sensors to the slits so that they only make the path inside the slits slightly longer. Thus you have sensors that do not interfere with the mechanics of the slits.
                You can't strongly detect the particle and not destroy the coherence of the associated wave.

'For his part, Professor Steinberg believes that the result reduces a limitation not on quantum physics but on physicists themselves. "I feel like we're starting to pull back a veil on what nature really is," he said. "The trouble with quantum mechanics is that while we've learned to calculate the outcomes of all sorts of experiments, we've lost much of our ability to describe what is really happening in any natural language. I think that this has really hampered our ability to make progress, to come up with new ideas and see intuitively how new systems ought to behave."'

"Intriguingly, the trajectories closely match those predicted by an unconventional interpretation of quantum mechanics known as pilot-wave theory, in which each particle has a well-defined trajectory that takes it through one slit while the associated wave passes through both slits."

What waves in pilot-wave theory is the aether.

Well take a look at your previous boat example. There is no interference generated through a single slit. When you use water you get interference only with two slits. Not one.

So what is this single slit interference and what causes it in this aether-model?
                Single-slit diffraction with water waves.

Single-Slit Diffraction

Comment

Single-slit diffraction with water waves.

Single-Slit Diffraction
                  So in essence diffraction should then also be the cause for the interference (pattern) in the two slit experiment as well. Yes?

Comment

So in essence diffraction should then also be the cause for the interference (pattern) in the two slit experiment as well. Yes?
                    Not really. You can google this yourself. Diffraction is the pattern created by a single wave exiting a single slit. Interference is the pattern created by two waves exiting two slits. Now, you can go back to before the wave in the aether passes through both slits and consider it a single wave exiting both slits but I think that is stretching things.

The point is, the wave exiting the slit pilots the particle, whether the wave is exiting a single slit or there are two waves exiting two slits and the particle exiting a single slit.

Comment

Not really. You can google this yourself. Diffraction is the pattern created by a single wave exiting a single slit. Interference is the pattern created by two waves exiting two slits. Now, you can go back to before the wave in the aether passes through both slits and consider it a single wave exiting both slits but I think that is stretching things.

The point is, the wave exiting the slit pilots the particle, whether the wave is exiting a single slit or there are two waves exiting two slits and the particle exiting a single slit.
                      I am familiar with the wave-particle model. I also know it to be false.

Let me put it this way:
                      do you claim that diffraction does not occur with two slits but only one?

Comment

I am familiar with the wave-particle model. I also know it to be false.

Let me put it this way:
                        do you claim that diffraction does not occur with two slits but only one?
                        I am saying in a double slit experiment when the waves exit the slits they create wave interference which alters the direction the particle travels. I am saying this is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. I am saying what waves in pilot-wave theory is the aether.

Comment

I am saying in a double slit experiment when the waves exit the slits they create wave interference which alters the direction the particle travels. I am saying this is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. I am saying what waves in pilot-wave theory is the aether.
                          If you say so.

Does diffraction occur in the two slit case? yes or no? This is a simple question.

Comment

If you say so.

Does diffraction occur in the two slit case? yes or no? This is a simple question.
                            Diffraction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Richard Feynman said that

"no-one has ever been able to define the difference between interference and diffraction satisfactorily. It is just a question of usage, and there is no specific, important physical difference between them.""

Now, back to understanding what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
                            Einstein: "Ether and Relativity"

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the ether at every place determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the ether.

A particle physically displaces the aether. A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated aether displacement wave which enters and exits both slits. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference it encounters. Detecting the particle causes there to be a loss of coherence of the associated aether wave, there is no wave interference, and the direction the particle travels is not altered.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.

Comment

gravitational_aether,

You did not answer the simple question I presented to you. If you can not produce an answer I am forced to conclude that you do not really understand what you are talking about and are just quote mining as you go.

So again:
                              1. you made the claim that diffraction occurs when particles enter into a single slit
                              2. do you claim that diffraction does not occur when particles enter one of two slits?

Comment

gravitational_aether,

You did not answer the simple question I presented to you. If you can not produce an answer I am forced to conclude that you do not really understand what you are talking about and are just quote mining as you go.

So again:
                                1. you made the claim that diffraction occurs when particles enter into a single slit
                                2. do you claim that diffraction does not occur when particles enter one of two slits?
                                I answered the question. You did not understand the answer. Richard Feynman said there is no difference between diffraction and interference.

Do you understand what it means for there to be no difference between diffraction and interference?

If you do not then I am forced to conclude you are unable to answer your own question.

Diffraction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Richard Feynman said that

"no-one has ever been able to define the difference between interference and diffraction satisfactorily. It is just a question of usage, and there is no specific, important physical difference between them.""

Now, back to understanding what occurs physically in nature in a double slit experiment.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
                                Einstein: "Ether and Relativity"

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the ether at every place determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the ether.

A particle physically displaces the aether. A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle enters and exits a single slit. It is the associated aether displacement wave which enters and exits both slits. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference it encounters. Detecting the particle causes there to be a loss of coherence of the associated aether wave, there is no wave interference, and the direction the particle travels is not altered.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.

Comment

Working...
                                X