Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof of Negative Energy Influence in Bedini SSG method.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof of Negative Energy Influence in Bedini SSG method.

Hi All,

I have been long wanting to show to the group an evidence of the Negative Energy influence to the Batteries, especially the source or Primary Battery.
    I have observed that the primary battery when discharged way below (deep dead <6V or lower Typically for a 12v battery) in the process of charging the secondary battery(batteries)by the Bedini SSG method or Inductive conversion method, the battery shows opposite characteristic in terms of the Temperature rise at its terminals to what would happen in a Ordinarily charged Battery. ordinarily charged battery when deep discharged exhibits heat at the POSITIVE TERMINAL (+), While a Bedini primary deep discharged battery shows the same happening at the NEGATIVE TERMINAL(-) proving Asymmetrical mechanism at work and a process away from POSITIVE ENERGY.
    Im keen to know how would the secondary batteries behave compared to the first case.. if deep discharged like wise...
    Watch the video in uplaoded here..
    more as i progress in the experiments..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.http://<a href="https://www.youtube....RzXKVZLM6o</a> or type 201609280822411 in Utube
    Last edited by Faraday88; 09-27-2016, 11:36 PM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Originally posted by John Lewis
    Hey Faraday88,
    Quite interesting, but I was not able to view the video.
    Hi John,
    No problem.. you self try it out by your self ..the experiment.. all you need is a digital IR thermometer and the SSG set up in the Solid state is preferred since that is continuous.. let me try to upload those video again pal!
    yeah!!! watch for the video in the You tube just type

Negative Energy Infusion 11

Rgds,
    Faraday88
    Last edited by Faraday88; 11-08-2016, 03:33 AM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
    X