Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla-Switching, Spark-discharge, & Modern Transistors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla-Switching, Spark-discharge, & Modern Transistors.

Hi all,

Try this experiment : Follow Bedini's 3 -battery Tesla Switch WITH A DIFFERENCE.

In this case you will need to include one more battery, so that now we have 4-Battery Tesla switch.
    the arrangement will reveal the split -diode concept.
    yes , now you have two in series (1st and 2nd Battaries) with the 'Positives split' by the Diode which are going to the two low- positives of 3rd and 4th Battery.

This arrangement implies the drive battries @24V and the receive battaries @12V induvidually.
    in a SSG Energiser.

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi all,

Try this experiment : Follow Bedini's 3 -battery Tesla Switch WITH A DIFFERENCE.

In this case you will need to include one more battery, so that now we have 4-Battery Tesla switch.
    the arrangement will reveal the split -diode concept.
    yes , now you have two in series (1st and 2nd Battaries) with the 'Positives split' by the Diode which are going to the two low- positives of 3rd and 4th Battery.

This arrangement implies the drive battries @24V and the receive battaries @12V induvidually.
    in a SSG Energiser.

Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Hi All,

Can anyone of you figure out the common feature between A Spark-gap , A Transistor , and the E.V Gray CSET.?
    J.B Solid-State Radiant Oscillator comprises all these in one.

Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Comment

Faraday88, not sure on what an E.V. Gray CSET is but the other two are just a switch. What have these got to do with the Bedini SS Radiant Oscillator, except that the oscillator uses a transistor? And please explain how a spark gap relates to the oscillator.

John K.

Comment

First, the CSET in the E.V Gary system Stands for: 'Conversion Switching Element tube' which performs the function of a Negentrophic Triggatron, to bring about the Conversion of the Radiant Pulse (Reactive power) into usable power(True), hoe exacly the conversion happens is another story to tell!
        Second,Switching apparently apprears to be a two terminal (Node) mechanism, but in reality is a Tri-Nodal action (Tesla De e-bounce). A Transistor is a Tri-Node switch Mechanism which is how the Bedini Devices work on. what would you call a system which compraises a ON, OFF, and the Third state which is intermediate to the first two, or NOT completely ON or completely OFF, is this not the Radiant State.!!!!!
        Third, A spark-Gap is an Inverted Capacitor (Discharging) i call this Inverted Capacito-Inductive Fractionation.
        A Spark-gap is a senario of highly Asymmetrized (Broken Symmetry)Tri-Node (the Dielectric (Vacuum) is the third Node.)
        hecne it can be regarded as Very High Voltage Transistor. (A 5 Kv Rated discreate Transistor).
        The Radiant Oscillator designed by J.B performs Dual function in a Tri Nodal Device (The Transistor).

Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        Last edited by Faraday88; 10-29-2012, 03:09 AM. Reason: additional inputs.

Comment

First, the CSET in the E.V Gary system Stands for: 'Conversion Switching Element tube' which performs the function of a Negentrophic Triggatron, to bring about the Conversion of the Radiant Pulse (Reactive power) into usable power(True), hoe exacly the conversion happens is another story to tell!
          Second,Switching apparently apprears to be a two terminal (Node) mechanism, but in reality is a Tri-Nodal action (Tesla De e-bounce). A Transistor is a Tri-Node switch Mechanism which is how the Bedini Devices work on. what would you call a system which compraises a ON, OFF, and the Third state which is intermediate to the first two, or NOT completely ON or completely OFF, is this not the Radiant State.!!!!!
          Third, A spark-Gap is an Inverted Capacitor (Discharging) i call this Inverted Capacito-Inductive Fractionation.
          A Spark-gap is a senario of highly Asymmetrized (Broken Symmetry)Tri-Node (the Dielectric (Vacuum) is the third Node.)
          hecne it can be regarded as Very High Voltage Transistor. (A 5 Kv Rated discreate Transistor).
          The Radiant Oscillator designed by J.B performs Dual function in a Tri Nodal Device (The Transistor).

Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

Faraday88, what the heck are you talking about? You are bamboozling everyone here with your techno-babble words. Please post in terms that we can all understand! A Tesla Switch has nothing to do with all of that, it is simply a parallel to series cap pulser circuit - tuned to the resonant frequency of the load.

K.I.S.S.

John K.

Comment

Hi all,
              I'm sorry again, it was only my attempt to contribute in scientific interpretation.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Hi John,
                My apologies for all the bamboozling talks.... you seem to have gotten offended...i was just answering to your
                question to explain. secondly, i'm not content with your explanation of the Tesla switch either..'PARALLEL TO SERIES CAP PULSER' TUNNED TO THE RESONANT FREQUENCY OF THE LOAD????

rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Faraday88, why aren't you content with my Tesla Switch explanation? Have you built a Tesla Switch?

John K.

Comment

John,
                    let's call it a day!!! the group here expects me to show work and not just 'talk' which I must admit.
                    i have decided to stop giving Rants and Theory lectures.... now on its going to be only my work that will speak up
                    what i claimed...
                    rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                    X