Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Basic Single Pole Motor

  1. #1

    Basic Single Pole Motor

    I am interested in building a basic monopole motor, not for battery charging, but just to spin the wheel. Is there a schematic out there for this that only uses 1 battery? I need to have a parts list, and schematic. I will need to spin the wheel up to around 2k RPM (or more) with a standard 12v battery (even the small 2ah or 7ah SLA would do). My basic SG only runs around 250 RPM at its max, but its designed for battery charging...

    What Im building will simply be a flywheel, that spins at 2k or more RPM's. There will be very little drag from the bearings, an just a little drag from Lentz law. It will not be necessary to have a charge battery on the system, since this is not what the design will be used for. The run battery will be charged separately so there does not need to be a "charge" circuit in the diagram. Id like to use Neo's for the magnets, just because they are much more powerful and should give a better driving force for the flywheel. Plus they are easier to attach in a more permanent way (where they wont fly off at high RPM's) than any ceramics that I've found.

    The flywheel will be machined, solid aluminum and although size is not really an issue, Id like to know what the best size and number of Neo's to use for the highest RPM's possible. There is also the matter of the coil center. Should welding rods still be used? or would I get a better driving force using a solid iron core?

    Please don't ask "Why" I am doing this, I am not ready to divulge that information However, there is a reason behind the madness. Besides, if your real smart, you should already know what Im planning HAHA!

    -Pastor Gordon
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.”

  2. #2
    I have used this circuit from 2v to 48v. You may have to double/triple up on some of the diodes if you are going to the higher range. 1batteryssgmod.jpg

    If you are looking to build a vehicle of some sort you may want to look into commutation as well. You can push a lot of current and not have to worry about blowing transistors.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DMANN View Post
    I have used this circuit from 2v to 48v. You may have to double/triple up on some of the diodes if you are going to the higher range. 1batteryssgmod.jpg

    If you are looking to build a vehicle of some sort you may want to look into commutation as well. You can push a lot of current and not have to worry about blowing transistors.
    What is the point of the 1n4004 diodes in this diagram? Why not use 1n4007 for all of them?

    Also, I would like to conserve as much current as possible, but it needs to be pushed upwards of over 2k RPM. I tried something similar to this diagram a while ago, using one of my mjl transistors from a SG machine, and only a 9v battery. It ran, but it got nowhere near 150 RPM's, let alone over 2k... However, I haven't tried this particular one yet.

    Is it completely necessary to use the TIP3055? Or would another trany work? Im not familiar with the specs on that one...

    -Pastor Gordon
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.”

  4. #4
    I use that circuit just to get my devices motoring before I hook up a permanent circuit to them. I actually have a 1n4007 in place of the 1n4004 and it runs fine. As for the transistor, you can use any NPN that can handle the voltage/ current if you are just looking to make a pulse motor and not an energizer. I have a TIP41C (.35-.45 each) hooked up on my module. Check the data sheets online before you purchase. I have only been able to get skateboard wheels to spin at 2k+ rpm's on the SG type circuits with one coil. The last one I put together was on a 22mm diameter skateboard wheel with 4 - 1/4" neo's with norths facing out running in repulsion. The one coil was trifilar with 2 power wires at 28 awg and one trigger at 30 awg. I put 850 t's on a small spool. I put 1/4" wide bundle of welding rods in the middle. It spun up to 2700 rpm's with 12 volts. If you are going for a larger flywheel I could only speculate.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DMANN View Post
    I use that circuit just to get my devices motoring before I hook up a permanent circuit to them. I actually have a 1n4007 in place of the 1n4004 and it runs fine. As for the transistor, you can use any NPN that can handle the voltage/ current if you are just looking to make a pulse motor and not an energizer. I have a TIP41C (.35-.45 each) hooked up on my module. Check the data sheets online before you purchase. I have only been able to get skateboard wheels to spin at 2k+ rpm's on the SG type circuits with one coil. The last one I put together was on a 22mm diameter skateboard wheel with 4 - 1/4" neo's with norths facing out running in repulsion. The one coil was trifilar with 2 power wires at 28 awg and one trigger at 30 awg. I put 850 t's on a small spool. I put 1/4" wide bundle of welding rods in the middle. It spun up to 2700 rpm's with 12 volts. If you are going for a larger flywheel I could only speculate.
    Here is a video of a very similar setup I want to build... Notice the high RMM's this thing puts out...

    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.”

  6. #6
    Senior Member James McDonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Odenton, Maryland
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Gordon View Post
    Here is a video of a very similar setup I want to build... Notice the high RMM's this thing puts out...

    Hi Pastor Gordon --

    It sounds like you need to follow the John Bedini Zero Force Motor Replication Project. A few of us are working on
    this. Iron Cores are not needed. Neos are needed. Good Bearings and an aluminum rotor shaft are a must. The details
    are all being worked out. Information release will come out slow due to all working on this project have day time jobs.
    If there are no major bumps in the road along the way we should have something to show by the end of this year. RPM's
    will be between 2K and 5K or higher. Follow Thread below if your interested.

    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...?t=3384&page=4


    James McDonald

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •