Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Gary,
    Great price, huh?

I've got the 4 batt rotation sys working with a bike wheel and now I want to upgrade to 4 pairs of golf cart batts and my 8 coiler which has 8 gen coils.

bro d
    Last edited by brodonh; 10-18-2016, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Hi Tom C,

The 8 strands in the genny coil:
      Are they configured in series?
      Thanks,
      bro d

Comment

Don,

yes in series.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
          Jason.

Yes the motor coils are also extended, its basically a Genny coil with a trigger winding added. and no its 24 volt charging. one bank of batteries rests after charging. the rotor magnets are triple stacked and captive in the assembly, the rotors were balanced to 3500 RPM also. if you download the presentation he explains it, he shows the switching pattern.

Tom C
          Hi Tom C,

Did you mean to say that the genny coil has a Trigger coil in addition to the already present trigger coil in the motor coils.
          and having them connected in series adding.. is the trigger coil left free and employed to trigger along with the trigger coil of the motor (ssg) coil..?
          Thank you,
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          Last edited by Faraday88; 10-18-2016, 10:32 PM.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi All,

I tried the splt pos config with golf cart batteries running an 8 coiler and it looks very promising for use with the 4 batt rotating system.

I'll build a heftier version of the 4battRsys with 60Amp relays rather than 8amp and report if it works OK.

The cost is mounting as usual.

bro d

PS we have to question the long term effect of the rotating system, because we are, to a large degree, charging and running with radiant.

It is common knowledge that if one continues to swap batteries in a 2 batt ssg setup, then they will eventually fail to function due to the effect of running and charging with radiant.

I'm seeing 3+amps of current from the gen coil windings into the charge batt in my 8 coiler setup, (referring to gen winding on run coils) so there is a mixture of radiant and normal.

It would be good for Peter L to comment on this.

We may well have to account for the issue to keep one permanently running 24/7.

Comment

Hi Bro,

Originally posted by brodonh View Post
              Hi All,

PS we have to question the long term effect of the rotating system, because we are, to a large degree, charging and running with radiant.

It is common knowledge that if one continues to swap batteries in a 2 batt ssg setup, then they will eventually fail to function due to the effect of running and charging with radiant.

I'm seeing 3+amps of current from the gen coil windings into the charge batt in my 8 coiler setup, (referring to gen winding on run coils) so there is a mixture of radiant and normal.

It would be good for Peter L to comment on this.

We may well have to account for the issue to keep one permanently running 24/7.
              According to Peter's presentation, the charging that occurs is like that of an old automotive DC generator. It's flat line current followed by a radiant spike, and is the preferred method of charging. As I understand it, this is beneficial to the battery and not harmful over the long term.

The split positive operating current provides the flat line current for charging, and the inductive spike (radiant) comes at the end of each current pulse to further the charge (free energy) and condition the battery. This combined method of charging is what John was after from the beginning of his research. At least that's what I took away from the presentation. And the short rest time allows for the just charged battery to fully absorb all the charge before being placed under load. Otherwise, the continous rotation over the long term (which was also inferred) wouldn't be something to develop.

Peter?
              Last edited by Gary Hammond; 10-19-2016, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                Hi Tom C,

Did you mean to say that the genny coil has a Trigger coil in addition to the already present trigger coil in the motor coils.
                and having them connected in series adding.. is the trigger coil left free and employed to trigger along with the trigger coil of the motor (ssg) coil..?
                Thank you,
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                no that is not correct.

Tom C

Comment

no that is not correct.

Tom C
                  Thanks any ways.. need to get the book and understand it first hand...
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi All,

Very Interesting Observation!

I used a 60amp ultrafast diode with the Golf Cart batts and the 8coiler.
                    http://www.mouser.com/Search/Product...511-STTH6010WY

2 fluke 87V meters showed 139vDC between the positives.

11.2Amp draw into machine, 225v waveform on the scope. No ghost spikes.

Also the charge batt was not moving up, stuck at 13.4v

Diode was on substantial heatsink and the body of the diode was around 150degF.

I didn't check the amperage through the diode.

I then put on a 40amp slow diode and the waveform voltage was at 30volts and the charge batt begin charging again.

My 8 coiler is designed to be a total amp hog, with big neos on both ends of the run ,coils. So it can't be considered a standard SSG config.

Looks like diode recovery speed is major concern.

Looking forward to Peter L's next report.

Bro d

Comment

Hi Tom C,

I noticed that in the video one rotor has the mags labeled N and the other rotor has them labeled S.

Can you help with that?

One more question, if I may, what is the D of the rotors in the vid?

Thanks,

bro d

Comment

Hi Tom C,

I noticed that in the video one rotor has the mags labeled N and the other rotor has them labeled S.

Can you help with that?

Thanks,

bro d
                        I was going to ask the same question about the North and south on the 2 rotors .
                        jason

Comment

Hi Tom C,

Can you help with that?

Thanks,

bro d
                          Don, Jason,

originally the plan was to close couple the coils, and possibly put a shorting strap on the backs to create circulating currents in the machine, with the rotors much closer together. . it was later decided to run it in a normal SG mode for demo purposes. the rotors had already been made and balanced so Peter ran the machine that way. its just a matter of flipping the wires around on the drive coil so the machine runs in attraction on the south pole as well as the north.

there were some other advancement things peter wanted to do with the machine, (don't ask I don't know what they were, Peter is the genius) but truthfully we should have started 6 months earlier than we did. we all have day Jobs, and this whole machine was a labor of love for us, requiring a huge investment of time. Peter burned the candle at both ends getting it running, and Erik put in hundreds of hours on the battery swapper. totally amazing it was even finished. fitting the rotors with magnets, designing and printing coil forms and the hubs, having the coil holders fabbed, the rotors are a 4 piece design. it was just a ton of work. the machine has over 18,000 feet of wire in the coils alone. its an amazing piece of machinery, I was just glad to be a part of it.

hopefully Peter will revisit the machine soon, he is very, very busy!!

Tom C

Comment

Hi All,

Very Interesting Observation!

I used a 60amp ultrafast diode with the Golf Cart batts and the 8coiler.
                            http://www.mouser.com/Search/Product...511-STTH6010WY

2 fluke 87V meters showed 139vDC between the positives.

11.2Amp draw into machine, 225v waveform on the scope. No ghost spikes.

Also the charge batt was not moving up, stuck at 13.4v

Diode was on substantial heatsink and the body of the diode was around 150degF.

I didn't check the amperage through the diode.

I then put on a 40amp slow diode and the waveform voltage was at 30volts and the charge batt begin charging again.

My 8 coiler is designed to be a total amp hog, with big neos on both ends of the run ,coils. So it can't be considered a standard SSG config.

Looks like diode recovery speed is major concern.

Looking forward to Peter L's next report.

Bro d
                            Don, I am running SB550 (Schottky barrier. 5A, 50V. Don't know how fast they are) diodes between the 2 negatives.

The only problem I have is that the batteries are too small so I have to use a lab power supply at around 20V instead of 2 12v batteries in series. Otherwise the third battery charges too fast. I.e. Pretty sure charging batteries at 18+ volts is not good for them.

John K.

Comment

Don, Jason,

originally the plan was to close couple the coils, and possibly put a shorting strap on the backs to create circulating currents in the machine, with the rotors much closer together. . it was later decided to run it in a normal SG mode for demo purposes. the rotors had already been made and balanced so Peter ran the machine that way. its just a matter of flipping the wires around on the drive coil so the machine runs in attraction on the south pole as well as the north.

there were some other advancement things peter wanted to do with the machine, (don't ask I don't know what they were, Peter is the genius) but truthfully we should have started 6 months earlier than we did. we all have day Jobs, and this whole machine was a labor of love for us, requiring a huge investment of time. Peter burned the candle at both ends getting it running, and Erik put in hundreds of hours on the battery swapper. totally amazing it was even finished. fitting the rotors with magnets, designing and printing coil forms and the hubs, having the coil holders fabbed, the rotors are a 4 piece design. it was just a ton of work. the machine has over 18,000 feet of wire in the coils alone. its an amazing piece of machinery, I was just glad to be a part of it.

hopefully Peter will revisit the machine soon, he is very, very busy!!

Tom C
                              Thanks for the reply Tom
                              You have answered my question.
                              Looking forward to see an update when Peter gets back to it
                              Jason

Comment

Hi John K.

The diode between the negatives has a lot of control over charge rate and also it effects speed.
                                the SB550 comes under the category of "fast recovery" and they seem to be all listed at =<500ns.
                                The "standard recovery" diodes seem to be listed at >500ns.

The ultra fast recovery diodes have many speeds listed and one can shop speeds.
                                The standard recovery used with my golf cart batts is too slow and the ultra that I mentioned is too fast. (49ns)
                                I've ordered a 250ns stud mount to try with the GC batts, so we'll see.

With the bike wheel running at 12v and a 4 batt rotation system in place, I started with 25ns but then moved to the mur3060 15A, which are 35ns. (Peters are the 30A version at 60ns.

The mur3060 gave me about 20 more rpm.

I'm going to build Peter's whole rig with 1 x 2 x 1/2" C11 mags and and 1 x 2" coil cores.
                                I'm good at duplicating this kind of stuff and don't have to work any more. So for seasons "E-research" is like a full time job. I did 3 weeks of 16 hour days to get the batt rotational sys up and running. I told Eric N that I would send him pics of my boards after it was running and then I ask him how he did it.

Same results but not the same approach. I did Arduino and you know what he did. He's a more sophisticated programmer than I and his is a little prettier.
                                I do isolation tracks with a cnc router and I like'em that way because one can add girth to the traces after the brds are cut.
                                You just solder on what you need, right onto the copper iso track.

Thanks for responding,

bro d

Comment

Working...
                                X