Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Gary,
    My reference to a 60A rotation system is about the amp rating of the relays.
    My running system is with 8 amp relays.

bro d

Comment

• Hi Richard,
      The 60 amp system is a different system.
      My posted 8 amp system sches and brds show what is being used for triggering.
      The relays are:
      https://www.digikey.com/product-deta...022-ND/1128726

bro d

Comment

• a good replacement:

A1120LUA-T

https://www.digikey.com/products/en/...=0&pageSize=25

Comment

• Hi all
          I haven't been on here for ages.Has any one here found where to get Barium magnets?

Comment

• Originally posted by jason mcgrath View Post
            Hi all
            I haven't been on here for ages.Has any one here found where to get Barium magnets?
            The ceramic Magnets #8 is good enough for the Kromrey or G-Field Generator.
            it is just a red herring that John bedini introduce in the early days of its introduction to the pubic that a 'specialized' Magnet material is required to see the Radiant Electrical properties of the G-Field generator. He was after the 'pronounced' effect of the Radiant properties such as Low-drag, cooling effects, non-shocking, Anti-Ohmic, self regulating Impedance to the load ect. during his study he stumbled upon the kromery generator with similar properties although the kromery Generator works that way within a window range of the input/output characteristics, but he was sure that the effect could be amplified in some ways modifying/addition the kromery generator and achieve the effect in a more pronounced fashion..that's how he came up with the G-field generator. First of all, people have not even understood the performance of what the heck the G-field generator is..?
            the kromery Generator is not a complete G-field generator.
            why is it called G-field (or Gravity-Field)...well..in a way it is the opposite of the Vacuum or aether, while studying the various properties of the way Radiant Energy is produced,it was realized by John that is can be obtained Capacitivily or Inductivily.. when you do it in the Inductive mode it is realized in the SSG method. while when it is done in the 'Converted'
            or Double Inversion it is realized in Capacitive method.
            A battery is a 'Negistor' same as a Capacitor is a 'Posistor'..difference being A Capacitor is a Magnetic 'Super Conductance'
            A Charging and Discharging Capacitor interacts with a nodal component of the Magnetic field (Heaviside component) making it a part of the associated electrical circuit.
            At least as far as the above is concerned, you are made to run in circles if you think it is about the Magnet material. but yes'Conditioning' a given Magnet is still a pondering question as far as i'm concerned.
            hope that helps.
            Best Regards,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 08-16-2017, 12:10 AM. Reason: correction
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi All,
              Working on upgrading my Arduino programming skills.
              Can control all the relays (up to 32) in the rotation system with 7 in/out digital pins.
              It's called demultiplexing.
              I'm still a novice but expert help is available on the forums.
              Keep'n on with the scaled up rotation system project.

@Faraday88 - are your building days in the past?

bro d

Comment

• Originally posted by brodonh View Post
                Hi All,
                Working on upgrading my Arduino programming skills.
                Can control all the relays (up to 32) in the rotation system with 7 in/out digital pins.
                It's called demultiplexing.
                I'm still a novice but expert help is available on the forums.
                Keep'n on with the scaled up rotation system project.

@Faraday88 - are your building days in the past?

bro d
                Hi Bro d ,
                That was good humor!! but yes you have got all of that what you said present with me...try to gather the literal sense of what that means??
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

• Hi all,
                  Not much posting here.
                  I've applied the upgrades that RS recommended is his vid and my split pos rig runs about the same. Not OU.
                  I've got the boards cut for the 60A relay version of the battery rotation system.
                  Been going slow. I'm goin to set up a ssg type machine that can draw 25A at 24V, as a test machng for the 60A rig.
                  First test will be at 12V and no rotation system, but with the split positive method. Got to have suitable diodes speedwise.
                  Will report in time.
                  Bro d

Comment

• 60A relays for split pos rig

Originally posted by brodonh View Post
                    Hi all,

I've got the boards cut for the 60A relay version of the battery rotation system.
                    Been going slow. I'm goin to set up a ssg type machine that can draw 25A at 24V, as a test machng for the 60A rig.
                    First test will be at 12V and no rotation system, but with the split positive method. Got to have suitable diodes speedwise.
                    Will report in time.
                    Bro d
                    Hi All,
                    I have the 60Amp relay version of the split pos rig, running on my bench.
                    As usual the Battery rotation is flawless.
                    I'm running the rig through a motor that is along the lines of Rick F "dual pole".
                    4 runcoils and 4 gen coils.

Presently the performance is not encouraging other than that it runs well but far from OU.
                    Running with 12v banks of GC batts.

Thinking about new rotors with C8 mags instead of neo's.

I'm saving the 5 amp rig so that I can fire it up if desired.

Much more efficient method of programming the arduino to control relays. Less than have the number of pins required.

Keepin' On!

bro d

Comment

• Originally posted by brodonh View Post
                      Hi All,
                      I have the 60Amp relay version of the split pos rig, running on my bench.
                      As usual the Battery rotation is flawless.
                      I'm running the rig through a motor that is along the lines of Rick F "dual pole".
                      4 runcoils and 4 gen coils.

Presently the performance is not encouraging other than that it runs well but far from OU.
                      Running with 12v banks of GC batts.

Thinking about new rotors with C8 mags instead of neo's.

I'm saving the 5 amp rig so that I can fire it up if desired.

Much more efficient method of programming the arduino to control relays. Less than have the number of pins required.

Keepin' On!

bro d
                      Bro D,

Very cool! Glad to see a replication in progress. Have any pics?
                      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Hi All
                        The cheap transistors from china.are they crap?any one had experience with them?
                        cheers jason

Comment

• I posted a video of the Kromrey in the blog:

http://emediapress.com/2017/12/20/kr...n-shorted-out/
                          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Thanks for sharing

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                              I posted a video of the Kromrey in the blog:

http://emediapress.com/2017/12/20/kr...n-shorted-out/
                              Superb!! Aaron,...your presentation was as good as Peter's..
                              Just to note that the Kromery design was improvised by JB (I personally call the kromery convertor as the first order of G-field coil) and then became the 'G-field'..in the DVD JB does'nt emphasis much on naming it so..(i remember JB stating that the Coil's field is infact a Gravity wave convertor at 90 Degrees) in the same video he states a COP of 1.2 for that perticular machine but goes on saying that it can be scaled up to 3.60 by 'altering' the coil geometry...i seriously feel there is indeed no limitation to the level to which this scaling up can be acheived.. wonder what is the next step..??
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              Last edited by Faraday88; 12-21-2017, 08:01 AM. Reason: correction.

Comment

• AAron after watching that video I'm left with a question. the way the coils are wound with the inner face having more mass and the outer having less...like a cone coil. Is that what John meant about coil geometry along with a low inductance trifilar wind?

Comment

Working...
                                X