Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did not scope it when it was running at the conference, there were 100 ohm resistors on the base, no 12 ohm, and a 1K potentiometer for speed up tuning. it was running 2 amps that is 2 drive coil one for each rotor and 5 genny coils on each rotor. triple stacked standard ceramics.12 inch rotor 6 slots.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      100 ohm resistors on the base, no 12 ohm, and a 1K potentiometer

Tom C
      Thanks Tom,
      The info is a big help.

Did you mean to say "no 12 ohm"?

Looks like I've got congestion with my batt rotate sys.

Thanks,
      bro d

Comment

• Originally posted by brodonh View Post
        Thanks Tom,
        The info is a big help.

Did you mean to say "no 12 ohm"?

Looks like I've got congestion with my batt rotate sys.

Thanks,
        bro d

don,

yes there is no 12ohm master resistor on the trigger leg (base leg) also hopefully you have really big wires. can you share a picture of your setup?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Had surgery on my hand, so I'm a little off line for a while.

My boys are helping me.

The system lasts for about 24hrs when running at about 2amp.

That is with 2 gen coils and only one loaded.

Double pulse is required at the 2 and lower amp draw.

An interesting side note:

I set up a single bike wheel with a split pos run coil.

The mags are 1" sq by 2", 10 mags.

I added the induction coil that I was reporting on before, to the load between the positives.
          900v spikes on the scope while running at a split pos voltage difference of 12v.
          The 2ndary easily powers the gen coil load.( 60LED) Less then 10rpm decrease.
          Runs at 280rpm, 2.2amp draw, single pulse.
          The voltage drop across the coil primary is .5VDC.
          One should be able to adjust this load so that the voltage drop across it is zero.

I'll have pics eventually. We have 4 gen coils done and the makin's for the rest.
          Snow on the ground does not promote stretching out wire to 130'. But we'll get it.

As far as big wires go, I'm using #14 to and from the battery rotate cct brds. I couldd upgrade to #10.
          I've ordered analog meters to monitor the bats and a knife switch to switch all batts in and out.

Rick F has chosen this time to tarnish JB's legacy.
          I expect that he will reap corruption.
          https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/459

bro d
          Last edited by brodonh; 12-28-2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Nice work Don, looking forward to some pics.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Rick is attempting to profit from John's death by uploading that video to YouTube. He is such a weasel, but he will get what he deserves sooner or later.

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
              Nice work Don, looking forward to some pics.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Rick is attempting to profit from John's death by uploading that video to YouTube. He is such a weasel, but he will get what he deserves sooner or later.

John K.
              Hi John,
              You said it! such a Disgraceful As@#! this guy **** fridvick or whatever he is... he does'nt even talk about being thrown out for having caught malpracticing alongwith his friends and leaking JB's ideas, rather he says that he left the JB team on his own..
              It is very shame ful to speak of JB and Gary in such an insulting manor who are not around us any more..
              this Moth!@#F@ is not even .2% of the richness and wisdom to match that of John Bedini's years of Experiance, Intutive and True reasearch attitude that one can possess only with the God's Blessings..
              who is he to comment ..we know who stands where...he better mind his F%^$#buisness and do whatever is left of him...
              if he was so offended why the hell it took him 4 long years to F!@#$k off.. yeah coz he is a real sucker.
              JK you are right we await to see this buger pay his ultimate price!!!

P.S: He tries to defame Bedini's mode of Charging Batteries by saying that it Kills the Batteries...he is right,and that proves The Technology because that kind of Killing proves that the Radiant is more Powerful than conventional method of the same power... **** you better Learn to design Radiant circuits or else you are essesntiall designing to kill batteries using the Radiant Spike.

Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              Last edited by Faraday88; 12-29-2016, 09:57 AM.
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorch View Post
                Eh.... I still haven't done a thing with this experiment because apparently the common ceramic magnets I have on hand are not suitable and I still need Barium Ferrite magnets. . .

If we are to actually replicate this; where do we get the magnets without building them from scratch or a bulk order directly from a manufacturer?

If we are to replicate this by way of using the same magnets per John's requirement then; I suggest we need to actually obtain these magnets by way of research to find a source or special order and if there is a demand for these parts then maybe this should be a product being offered by those with the means to do so such as JB himself.

In fact this would be my preference as JB is the expert in this and he (as a wholesale purchaser) certainly can order a manufacturer to produce a small run of these magnets to his own exact specifications for these specific purposes and benefit for this world.

Until such time I can actually obtain these mission critical parts from a reliable source such as Tesla chargers, one of the regular magnet sources or JB himself then; this particular project in my lab remains on hold. . .

Kindest regards;

}:>
                Hey there Scorch and anyone else with Kromrey fever,

I just finished doing some modifications to a four-pole Kromrey type machine I built a few years ago ( trying to imitate John's Energy from the vaccum version ) . They are in accordance to what Peter highlighted in the 2016 lecture. I watched it a couple times now since christmas, and decided to rewind the coils as in the patent- so I did. I also put better regular hardware store ceramic magnets in there. Bottom line, it seems to do NOTHING, zero. Won't light LEDs, won't charge a capacitor thru a bridge, not even to millivolts! Before I rewound the coils, I could at least get around 20v out of it and light a small lamp. These tests were in both cases, running the kromrey with my drill press (700, 1100 rpm).

Anyways, I came on here after a long time to try to get some help. I wonder was Peter wrong about the winding directions??

Also, I don't recall him stating in the Advanced book coil winding direction as a super critical factor. It was more to do with large air gaps, and slow decaying large magnetic fields as features to account for the kromreys non linear behavior.

Also, the patent clearly explains the use of electromagnets in the stator... so using advanced logic, we could surmise Barium is irrelevant? Additionally, a magnetic field is a magnetic field whether from electromagnets, neo magnets, ceramic magnets, the earths core.. so what does it matter? It exists in space or aether anyways.

So, in conclusion.. now I can't quit I have to figure this out! It torments me now! I don't believe John was lying, and I don't believe Barium has anything to do with it... otherwise Kromrey would not have even mentioned electromagnets in his patent if that was not an option( steel magnetic core material does not contain Barium! ). I welcome any thoughts, and would be happy to collaborate and crack this nut.

Build features I used:
                200 turns on each arm of about 24gauge wire
                the circuit is approximately 16-20 ohms
                plain carbon steel rod about 1/2" diameter
                Nylon axis
                brushes from a vaccuum cleaner motor

Wayne,

VacuumEnergyMan

Comment

• I have not personally tried it but i have seen a few writings about the coils being set up in a bucking nature and the magnets also so instead of a path like bedinis from north through a coil to south...the paper said to put north to north and the coils in a way that makes a bucking (scalar) field. But I simply do not know it this was true but it does appear by the patent that the stator coils are wound to produce bucking fields in the coils.

the winding of figure six of the patent show the coils in a bucking configuration for the stator and rotor coils.
                  Last edited by Bradley Malone; 01-13-2017, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
                    I have not personally tried it but i have seen a few writings about the coils being set up in a bucking nature and the magnets also so instead of a path like bedinis from north through a coil to south...the paper said to put north to north and the coils in a way that makes a bucking (scalar) field. But I simply do not know it this was true but it does appear by the patent that the stator coils are wound to produce bucking fields in the coils.

the winding of figure six of the patent show the coils in a bucking configuration for the stator and rotor coils.
                    Hey Bradley,
                    I get what you are saying about the bucking and scalar field. Kind of like two longitudinal waves slamming into each other, and by super position they would add at the point of impact and then carry on. I remember this stuff from physics and electronics in college, but it was only in context of transverse waves. So the electron flow is supposed to be blocked in the kromrey, therefore no magnetic field develops in the armature, and consequently no lenz's law! However, the longitudinal electrostatic wave would carry on along the wires thorugh a bridge rectifier and charge a battery with the radiant/scalar/dielectric wave or what-have-you. This is the reality I picture, but my experiments just showed zero anything.. which was discouraging, but if I let the machine teach me about reality, then I can learn something valuable.

What i will probably do, is make a new one and wind the coils seperatly and put connectors between them so i can easily change the winding orientation. Then actually attach a regular 12v motor to the shaft so I can observe the input power under different load conditions. Right now, running it with a drill/drill press I can't tell how much input power is being used.

Comment

• Originally posted by VacuumEnergyMan View Post

I just finished doing some modifications to a four-pole Kromrey type machine I built a few years ago ( trying to imitate John's Energy from the vaccum version ) . They are in accordance to what Peter highlighted in the 2016 lecture. I watched it a couple times now since christmas, and decided to rewind the coils as in the patent- so I did. I also put better regular hardware store ceramic magnets in there. Bottom line, it seems to do NOTHING, zero. Won't light LEDs, won't charge a capacitor thru a bridge, not even to millivolts! Before I rewound the coils, I could at least get around 20v out of it and light a small lamp. These tests were in both cases, running the kromrey with my drill press (700, 1100 rpm).

Anyways, I came on here after a long time to try to get some help. I wonder was Peter wrong about the winding directions??

Also, I don't recall him stating in the Advanced book coil winding direction as a super critical factor. It was more to do with large air gaps, and slow decaying large magnetic fields as features to account for the kromreys non linear behavior.

Also, the patent clearly explains the use of electromagnets in the stator... so using advanced logic, we could surmise Barium is irrelevant? Additionally, a magnetic field is a magnetic field whether from electromagnets, neo magnets, ceramic magnets, the earths core.. so what does it matter? It exists in space or aether anyways.

So, in conclusion.. now I can't quit I have to figure this out! It torments me now! I don't believe John was lying, and I don't believe Barium has anything to do with it... otherwise Kromrey would not have even mentioned electromagnets in his patent if that was not an option( steel magnetic core material does not contain Barium! ). I welcome any thoughts, and would be happy to collaborate and crack this nut.

Build features I used:
                      Nylon axis

Wayne,

VacuumEnergyMan
                      Hi Vacuum Energyman,

If you really did listen to John in his Kromrey convertor video..you will figure it out....Yes, it is the Impedenace problem that is critical to the Non-linear feature of such a machine..My clue to you.. Trifilar coils.... heating coils when no load... draglessness when loaded and so seems to speed up at the same time.. you should be looking for these properties in a G-Field Generator. and yes Ferriet Magnets are critical because they are Electrically high in resistance unlike neo or other metalic Magnets.. Once you are done getting these results... use your G-Field Generator to charge a Battery with a SINGLE diode.. or Charge a Capacitor with a BRIDGE diode...tell me the difference..
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      Last edited by Faraday88; 01-13-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VacuumEnergyMan View Post

Build features I used:
                        Nylon axis

Wayne,

VacuumEnergyMan
                        Hi Wayne,
                        If I recall correctly, Peter states that John could never understand why his system worked and no-one could get their convertor going. One critical feature was the deliberate method Kromrey wound his coils across the rotor, another the non ferrous shaft. Also, I recall John stating somewhere that the electromagnets did not produce much recoil. In the video, John mentions that there was a mistake in the Kromrey patent. He then goes on to show a trifilar winding with a very low impedance which when you think about it will give a much great inductance to the magnets. To my mind, this implies that the convertor did not have enough punch to get the rotor spinning fast enough. The model John shows with the BeFe magnets, is to my mind a further explanation of Kromrey's overstating the value of his magnetic fields. Also, John used to say that there was something special about the BaFe magnets which is why that have been withdrawn from production over the years. I actually dispute that claim as it is still possible to buy BaFe magnets from China. Although I do agree with John in that there is something special about the BaFe magnets. Also, DO NOT USE NEO'S!! John was adamant on that. I hope this helps you clarify your thoughts on the Kromrey Convertor. Also when you get your convertor going again you must think of the BEMF output circuit developed by John in say the SG. You have to switch the BEMF individually before the next pass of the rotor through the magnetic field. The delay between recoil pulse and negative spike is at best extremely marginal and capture is critical to your output. You might also like to read a couple of threads where Handy Andy has given some valuable information on Positive Power transmission - Lightning thread is one.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Handy andy
                          Does this patent link help explain Bedini SG https://www.google.com/patents/US654...ward-citations

It is mentioned on post #24 by scorch, along with this link http://freeenergyresearch.blogspot.p...us-patent.html

Andy
                          Sometimes people do not see the wood for the trees!

Comment

• Lithium Ion LiFePo4 Batteries

Hi all
                            I have not posted on the forum since John and Gary bedini passed away.Send my regards to all his friends and family.Was a shock to every body.But we keep moving on.
                            I am wonerding if any body has used Lithium Ion LiFePo4 Batteries on there SG.I was thinking of trying some on my SG and they are very expensive
                            Can any one give me some info on how they perform with the SG?
                            Jason

Comment

• Originally posted by jason mcgrath View Post
                              Hi all
                              I have not posted on the forum since John and Gary bedini passed away.Send my regards to all his friends and family.Was a shock to every body.But we keep moving on.
                              I am wonerding if any body has used Lithium Ion LiFePo4 Batteries on there SG.I was thinking of trying some on my SG and they are very expensive
                              Jason
                              Hi Jason,
                              As far as i have explored and understood, LFPs are not suitable for 'direct' pulse charging, however you may use a combination of Lead-acid as secondary and LFP as the primary battery in a SSG, when the secondary is fully charged you may use an Inverter to drive a standard Constant current charger to charge the primary LFP as well as power other devices from it. LFP need constant current mode of Charging them this you would save money as well as maintain the battery bank for years!!
                              Thank you,
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason mcgrath View Post
                                Hi all
                                Jason
                                Hi Jason,
                                I am back in town! Have not ordered the BaFe magnets yet. I think I have some for initial tests. Will keep you informed.
                                On pulse charging Lithium batteries. YES! Forget other post. Just google pulse charging lithium batteries. The outcome will not allow direct "spike" to battery but cap dumping should work quite well! there has been a lot of work in the pulse charging area over the past years.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

Working...
                                X