Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    First, I'll post here, what I posted to you in YouTube:

You're mixing different circuits and methodologies.

The Benitez appears to be the origin of the Ronald Brandt "Tesla Switch" and Ronald Brandt taught that method to Bedini. That doesn't have anything to do with the exact circuit Rick shows as "his" "Loving Path" circuit. And the Benitez method and related circuits, Rick has claimed destroys the batteries. That is because he is ignorant of how the circuit actually works, what it does or how to use those methods without damaging the batteries. The circuit I’m talking about is EXACTLY the “Loving Path” circuit he claims he came up with. He literally stole that from John Bedini and John is the original inventor of that – it was known as the SSG, simplified school girl circuit that didn’t need a capacitor or other method to take the recovery to a second battery. That is evidenced here in this one simple diagram -

Bedini’s patents tell you exactly how to build it as again, it has nothing to do with Benitez – only the “Tesla Switch” is related to that. If you want to learn the proper way about these circuits, go see John Bedini and Matthew Jones’ posts in Energetic Forum regarding the Tesla Switch and you will then know how to build it with modern parts. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/962-use-tesla-switch.html

Again, John’s work is NOT based on Benitez – where did you even get that from? The only connection to Benitez's work is the "Tesla Switch" and John has said for decades that he learned it from Ronald Brandt. That doesn't have anything to do with Rick's stupid "Loving Path" ripoff of John's patented SG circuits. Rick doesn’t know how to properly measure input vs output. Rick hasn’t made any progress past what he stole from John and others - he never actually understood John's work. He is a con artist and is only making many variations of the same fundamental circuit. Show me the diagram of “his” new resonant system – a simple schematic and I’ll tell you where it came from or what it will do.

Here is an ancient video where I showed a Bedini circuit that I modified to run on a capacitor and it charges itself back up. Rick doesn’t understand these processes because he’s to busy ripping people off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtXR_1Ubs8&t=257s

And no, I will not get along with Rick, it isn't a misunderstanding, like I said, he is a sociopath, pathological liar and a thief. Rick should be in jail for IP theft, for stealing tools and equipment, wire, you name it from EnergenX, he was caught stealing software from EnergenX computers, violated his NDA with EnergenX and claimed he never had one - I have a copy of it. He filled it out the SAME day as Tom and Erik from TeslagenX because they were all there at the same time. Gary Bedini made them sign it and not only are there multiple witnesses, we all have copies of it filled out with Ricks' handwriting. He also sold a 30 coiler to someone, pocketed the money and sold the SAME machine to someone else and sent them the machine. That is the type of outright theft for which Rick was booted from EnergenX.
    Hi Aaron,
    Just curious, why did'nt JB and Co. sue Rick in the court of law for infringment and or theft of equipment ect??
    Rick is cooly conducting conferences also i heard he has establised in Germany his own company..very cruel of him!!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hey Aaron. Thank you for putting up with me and bringing some more truth for my eyes to witness.

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post

You're mixing different circuits and methodologies.
      Of course I am getting this mixed up! Rick confuses me!

I am just remembering his videos he produced shortly after JB and his brother passed which contained a lot of discredit to the inventor and talked a lot about JB not really understanding and how he (Rick) is the student who surpassed the instructor. Don't know if you have seen these videos in detail. I think there are two or three of them from that time period on Rick's channel.

The Benitez appears to be the origin of the Ronald Brandt "Tesla Switch" and Ronald Brandt taught that method to Bedini. That doesn't have anything to do with the exact circuit Rick shows as "his" "Loving Path" circuit. And the Benitez method and related circuits, Rick has claimed destroys the batteries. That is because he is ignorant of how the circuit actually works, what it does or how to use those methods without damaging the batteries. The circuit I’m talking about is EXACTLY the “Loving Path” circuit he claims he came up with. He literally stole that from John Bedini and John is the original inventor of that – it was known as the SSG, simplified school girl circuit that didn’t need a capacitor or other method to take the recovery to a second battery. That is evidenced here in this one simple diagram -

Bedini’s patents tell you exactly how to build it as again, it has nothing to do with Benitez – only the “Tesla Switch” is related to that. If you want to learn the proper way about these circuits, go see John Bedini and Matthew Jones’ posts in Energetic Forum regarding the Tesla Switch and you will then know how to build it with modern parts. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/962-use-tesla-switch.html
      And yes, I have considered this. If the system (Tesla/Bedini battery switching/swapping) is so powerful that it damages batteries just like a big solar charging system does over time then; guess what? Don't CARE!
      Rick seems to think he must fix this but, at least; IF the batteries are charging without wind or sun at the same rate then; don't care! Fix it later...

I do intend to build an electric bike someday and will always remember the reference to Bedini tech in this video-

And what do you know? I have four good solar batteries just sitting here that I am not using and they are NOT getting charged by Rick's mini and he did seem to steer me away from that technology by worrying me about battery life. But, guess I don't care at this point. These are merely old spare batteries for testing purposes that I scrounged from somebodies back yard...

Can I just buy a JB Tesla charger and expect it to start charging these batteries without an external power supply?
      What does the Bedini Capacitive Discharge Circuit actually DO? Is there an actual battery swapping, Tesla charging system offered that will charge the battery bank without external power?

Again, John’s work is NOT based on Benitez – where did you even get that from? The only connection to Benitez's work is the "Tesla Switch" and John has said for decades that he learned it from Ronald Brandt. That doesn't have anything to do with Rick's stupid "Loving Path" ripoff of John's patented SG circuits. Rick doesn’t know how to properly measure input vs output. Rick hasn’t made any progress past what he stole from John and others - he never actually understood John's work. He is a con artist and is only making many variations of the same fundamental circuit. Show me the diagram of “his” new resonant system – a simple schematic and I’ll tell you where it came from or what it will do.

Here is an ancient video where I showed a Bedini circuit that I modified to run on a capacitor and it charges itself back up. Rick doesn’t understand these processes because he’s to busy ripping people off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtXR_1Ubs8&t=257s

And no, I will not get along with Rick, it isn't a misunderstanding, like I said, he is a sociopath, pathological liar and a thief. Rick should be in jail for IP theft, for stealing tools and equipment, wire, you name it from EnergenX, he was caught stealing software from EnergenX computers, violated his NDA with EnergenX and claimed he never had one - I have a copy of it. He filled it out the SAME day as Tom and Erik from TeslagenX because they were all there at the same time. Gary Bedini made them sign it and not only are there multiple witnesses, we all have copies of it filled out with Ricks' handwriting. He also sold a 30 coiler to someone, pocketed the money and sold the SAME machine to someone else and sent them the machine. That is the type of outright theft for which Rick was booted from EnergenX.
      Sorry to learn about all this controversy and will certainly keep this in mind.
      Just want to build stuff and intend to get back to this Kromrey converter project and maybe some other things and I do appreciate everybody's efforts. :-)

As near as I can tell; Rick's mini kit doesn't really perform any better for charging than any other pulse motor I have ever built even though it does have dual rotors and better torque.
      This is still not really translating into much if any gain even if I use the shaft output and alternator to supplement radiant charging. *shrugs

Kindest regards;
      }:>

Comment

Eh... I REALLY need to pay more attention. . .
        Tried writing a comment for that video but comments are disabled there...

Thank you very much for sharing this and did subscribe to that channel.

Kindest regards;

Comment

• Playing nice in the free energy sandbox. post # 1

To All & Aaron

Please, can we all keep it on the science and keep the drama out.
          Let's play nice in the free energy sandbox.

There will be 4 posts on this.

Thank You

GSM at EBL

From Rick F. His response to this post.

In regards to Aaron M's slanders against me I will respond to this latest statement as follows:
          When I first became involved with the Bedini's Aaron used to come around from time to time with some new thing he was pushing on people. John told me that he didn't think much of him but John always loved people's attention. He told me Aaron once gave him one of his magical pills for his vehicle and it ruined his engine. I never took Aaron seriously because of his lack of credibility. His latest statements show that he has not changed in that respect.
          I never did Aaron wrong so there is no reason for him to be so aggressive against me. It is him that is doing me wrong. I let him sell my chargers with Peter. I spent years with Brett designing, testing, and selling these chargers. Aaron later jumped on to my work and for some time I allowed him and Peter to sell my chargers as my dealer with my labels and used my testimonies on his website. Later they all went behind my back and bypassed me while still using my labels and testimonies for years. He also jumped onto the work I had done in the forums. Essentially he aggressively moved in and became an influence to take over all of my work in regards to the chargers and the forums. He did very little in regards to sales with the chargers, and provided no customer service which we had to provide to his customers who could not get through to him (even years after all ties were cut). For years we were blamed for his failures to his customers, as well as Bedini's failures in making bad product that didn't do the same thing.
          I will grant that Aaron has done a good job of 1. making money in selling information, 2. making a big network with forums and websites (that I didn't have the time for), and 3. getting Eric Dollard to do videos. A better forum platform was needed, Aaron moved things to the next needed level, and I could not argue with that. I was too busy with actually making products and showing real overunity systems to mess around moderating the forums anymore. I let go of them and let others run the groups. There were many mistakes in that regards, but you can only do so much when you are volunteering for free. I appreciated everyone trying to help and move things forward, so I didn't try and compete with Aaron on his forums.
          Aaron endorsed my kits, especially the 10 coiler as something important and beautiful, on his new forums. So did Bedini there and in video. I have shown video responses to all these claims of Aaron over a year ago after John and Gary passed away. Like I said, Aaron was one of my dealers and promoted my work that he now lies about as if he didn't or that I was doing the opposite at the time. So Aaron is fighting himself in the same way earlier Bedini contradicted later Bedini about me. Their own testimonies absolutely contradict each other.
          Aaron and Bedini before him, tried to take advantage of the fact that people do not pay attention to details and that they also represented, by careful maneuvering, a kind of base of a movement. Therefore they presented slanderous statements against me with no details with the expectation that people would just believe their lies. But what wrong did I do to either of them for them to do this to me? It was all because they felt they didn't need me anymore and wanted to cash in on the great potential I created for them by my work. Or was it because of me showing a 26' cabin cruiser boat at my 2011 Convention (after which most of these people turned at once on me). Gary Bedini very frequently faulted me and Tony C. for making John a sensation which he said turned John into someone puffed up and unreasonable. I see now that he was right about that and that was one of my main reasons for coming out with the truth about John after so many people were mislead by him in that way. That was my biggest fault in all this, that I was so supportive of John. I fell for the same hype about him that Bearden first created back in 1984 when he put him into play. Everyone wants a legend and Bearden gave them one. But when you listen to the 84 audio Open Mind program you realize that John had really just begun learning about these things that year because of Bearden's appearance on that program. He also learned from Newman and Adams. He copied everyone and I am not sure if he really invented anything significant. And that is fine so long as you don't act like you invented everything this world has. At some point, according to his own brother Gary, who was the CEO of Energenx and Bedini electronics, John developed a completely distorted view of himself, just as Aaron is doing in boasting of himself over others (I won't say that I am anything over Aaron or anyone, but I am allowed to be satisfied with most of the work I have done). John gladly received recognition from others about inventions he copied from others. I just received word last week about a big name who actually showed him the SG circuit. But the idea really is in the 1974 patent of the top spinner, and the 2000 school girl science fair demonstration was not much more than applying that to an Adams-like motor that had a generator coil to power an LED. The battery would eventually run down just like the spinner. It was fascinating, but nothing new. Yes the bifilar coil had an added importance but there is no proof that John invented any of this. Aaron attacks me as if all these things belong to John. He is not familiar with patent law, patent history, and even the prior patent art Bedini cites in his patents. He perpetuates conspiracy theories like John Bedini: the Myth of Lone Genius (like the one book against Tesla recently published). John admitted to copiying Newman with the window motor. He and Ron Cole tried to improve upon it with transistor switching. Both Newman and Bedini made specific coils around the rotor where I did not see the need for that and found a more practical solution for actual products (and real overunity products were not what either of these men ever gave people). In the same way the monopole was from Adams who probably was not the first either.
          The chargers also have a history dating back to the 1930s. And while John was involved in the earlier "radiant" charger designs that never were sold (except for the very few first RC-2A12's) he had very little to do with the actual products we made and sold under my Renaissance Charge name. John was usually off wasting time with something unimportant while the rest of us were working hard. While I did not make everything about these chargers, or even do most of the work, I did come up with idea and functionality of the chargers, some of the design, did much of the testing, and provided a base of sales and customer service for them in the real world (other people like to talk and not do anything useful).
          Consulting later with top patent attorneys I learned that they were indeed equally owned by me and Energenx having shared in the work substantially and under no non-disclosure or other agreements with Energenx or Bedini. The truth is that Bedini also learned from me in many respects and we benefitted from each other. You can see a sample of their attitudes towards me in that respect in those long videos showing a day in the shop. I don't claim much about myself, but I did contribute far more than Aaron and the later John gave me credit for. Without me there never would have been any products sold. And in fact Energenx worked for me in manufacturing and I never worked for them. I volunteered countless hours and helped improved their working conditions and freed up space in their shop by storing a lot of things, including John's expensive cars, for years. I also pushed forward a following or movement of thousands of people, which Aaron jumped into and hijacked and has greatly profited from. The Bedini's were always talking about making big money from all of this (always promising me stock in their company as well), but I was never in this for money. While I had no training in any of this, nor in sales, I did what I could to help people. You can fault me for promoting Bedini as I did, and for other mistakes, but I sincerely tried to do what I thought was best. We can't change the past, but some people want to lie about it to make themselves the expert and ruler over everyone.

Comment

• play nice in the free energy sandbox .post #2

To All & Aaron

Thank You

GSM at EBL

I have already shown how all these people are lying about me signing a non-disclosure with Bedini or Energenx. These people have at least three conflicting stories about the matter. First of all, Bedini was unwise in his befriending people and sharing everything with them as the stockholders would complain about. By doing that he prevented all ability to use or enforce NDAs (non-disclosure agreements). If you share things with the public, or give them access to your propriety information then you cannot later tell the same people or anyone else to keep the same private. It says that in their own NDA agreement used that they have to actually keep such thing secure, and also indicate that, and not let the public have access to it. Once I pointed this out to their lawyer he never called or contacted me again as he saw that point vividly. There were numerous ways they disclosed such private information. And trying to take it all back later was as foolish as John sometimes trying to force Yahoo to close down groups that posted information he freely gave out to the public. John created a walk-in museum eventually giving tours. It was a massive contradiction. It was an open-source environment by definition. The worst parts of this was that for years from 4AM in the morning, when the workers were come in, the front door was left unlocked and anyone could have had access to the upstairs museum, and three unsecured computers often left running for days and weeks, containing just about everything in the company. Other people's private information was also vulnerable, which also violates NDAs with anyone in that respect, as it goes both ways. The filing cabinet containing all important papers was unlocked and right beside the door!! That also had all the NDAs in it. Many people were allowed to use several of these computers (unsupervised for emailing) containing proprietary information that was unsecured. People were given tours of the shop while chargers were being built even though John used (worthless) potting to try and hide the parts. Crazy contradictions abounding... So by the definition and specifications in their own NDAs there was no bases for private information that needed to be secured and which people could be bound to keep private. It was all a big joke when the door was fully open to the public and people were invited to learn everything they wanted because John couldn't keep his mouth shut and effectively made this all open source. For months at the end we would record all contact with John and said so many things that would completely ruin his reputation if I published them. Especially my very last meeting with him where he shared exactly what he thought about all the people in the free energy community. It contains too much foul language to play, but shows what he really thought and how bitter of a man he was. He often talked behing people's backs and have that recorded about just about everyone. These Bedini worshippers really have no idea how he really felt about them. He had no respect for them because they fell for his big legend con and could never figure out his mystery puzzles he put out for people to solve (because he would rather play games than tell people the truth directly).
            What is actually the truth about the NDA controversy with Renaissance and Energenx is that literally the week we were moving out to get away from John (who would come into our shop and take up our time with his meloncholy ramblings and eventually threats to close everything down) he came in and wanted something. He must have got wind that we were moving and came in and wanted one of my harddrives, as well as a computer he gave us. The harddrive was mine and several years earlier he wanted me to back up all of Brett's computer before he was removed so that Brett would not be able change anything. John and I went through all the files for a long time. This he allowed me to do and I have abundent emails to back that up as well as testimony from my staff. But what does that matter when the public had easy access to such files anyway. Nevertheless I gave him my harddrive and that Big Mac. At the same time he then demanded that we all sign NDAs. My staff just laughed at him as at that point there was nothing in him to take him seriously about. We responded to him saying, that we had been opperating without any contract and NDAs for years and were not going to be put under something like that when it was all way after the fact. So this is actually the real story of what happened as 3 or four of us are witnesses of. Again, if I had already signed one, he would not really even need one from them as they would be under my company in that respect. But this was just as deperate an attempt to manipulate the past as Aaron now in his slander.
            This kind of open information for all mentality was all happening years before I got involved, and in several shops before the Hayden one. I came into such a relationship with John from the start. He never held back from me anything on the phone or when I first visited. You can see the video I took before Tony got rights on filming the motors. But how can you get rights on that when I was allowed to film it prior? They gave me the tour as they had so many others, and then later complained about having opened up that door. John was his own worst enemy as Aaron is now doing the same.
            Before showing me everything it would have been appropriate to have me sign an NDA in 2005, but they did not. They didn't with Stan Meyer (not the hydrogen guy with the same name), and John freaked out when I showed him that he was sharing the information John freely gave him, who also was not required to sign NDAs. Remember it was me who brought this to John's attention. But many years later he actually tried to change the wording and manipulate dates on emails to make it look different. I have shown the exact emails in video that I still have that clearly reveal how much John lied about this and betrayed me. Someone who was actually helping him and which at the time he very much appreciated, and said that to the public as well! If I had done something wrong to them at the time, then they would have not worked with me, promoted me, and praised me for seven years after. This is where John and Aaron contradict their own stories. If I was doing them wrong and/or making bogus kits then they would have addressed that at the time. But in fact both Aaron and John praised my work, as we can see John do in several videos, including at my conventions. They all made a lot of money from my work, and I even gave them lots of time at my conventions. A lot of money was made by them and associate compies because of my work.
            So let us consider their NDA contradiction claims in light of conflicting stories and timelines. The first claim is in the betrayal story of John's about the oscillator that Stan disclosed and which I informed John about. John there makes a statement that we signed NDAs with them which we did not. So that would have been 2005 or prior. The next claim is that NDA's were signed in 2007 at the time I started Renaissance. So which is it? Then Aaron and Tom Childs claim that they witnessed me signing NDAs while they were signing them. They present it like this all happened at the same time. But I only first brought Tom to the shop in late 2008 for the first time a year and half after starting the company (I have the picture of us with John Koorn date stamped and emailed). But they present it as if they were the same time. So what story do you wish to believe from these liars? 2005, 2007 or 2008? Maybe 2018 will be the next addition to their absurd story!
            The truth is that the Bedini's lived under constant guilt for their failures. And they changed the truth for a lie and substituted what they should have done with what didn't happen. They should have had NDAs when they didn't. Gary did talk about me signing an NDA in 2007 but didn't do it. Tom Childs did sign an NDA in 2008 but I didn't. Also, there is not a place for a signature on their NDAs, nor a notary or a third party witness signature. Just a line you print your name on, and places to initial here and there. I never filled out such a form for them, if anyone who had do so for no reason as they contradicted the terms stated. Anyway, if I had already signed an NDA in 2005 I wouldn't need to sign another one or two. So Tom Childs, in his zeal of worshipping Bedini, manifestly lies to say I signed one in 2008 with him. So after a year and a half of designing all the chargers I would then be expected to sign an NDA because Tom had graced us with his presence?? I have proven all this in the videos showing you actual email dates as kept by me all these years. These guys are so deep into their lies that they don't bother considering all the manifest contradictions.

Comment

• play nice in the free energy sandbox. post #3

To All & Aaron

Thank You

GSM at EBL
              These guys are disrupters who are set on having you not succeed in this. Their fruit is known. My fruit is know. I have not had perfect customer service I admit. But I have given this my all. These guys love to tell and sell stories and try and bring down others. I wanted to just walk away but they had to attack because that is who they are. I only came out with the truth about Bedini because he never took down his slanderous lie about me on his one page, and because so many people had been deceived and confused by him in not only that matter, but in so many similar ways. Because I had largely contributed to the Bedini Lone Legend Myth I had to try and set the record straight. In doing that, however, it exposed the other liars and Bedini worshippers. And I have not shared more than a fraction of what could be shared in actual recordings I have of John saying everything you can imagine. I regret having to defend myself in this and the fact that this is not comfortable for the Bedini family. But this is beyond us, and the public has been manifestly deceived and harmed by so many things in this respect.
              Aaron represents the last fading entity trying to keep that destructive myth going, and he is profiting much from it. He wants to control me. He wants to control you by asserting authority that does not exist and by lying about transactions that he had no access to or had means of ascertaining the facts about. I actually said the other week that I wondered if Aaron would ever come around when he actually considers my work. We are supposedly trying to do the same thing. There isn't much difference in the theories we hold to about overunity. Why this war Aaron? So let's look at his recent claim in this context that he is ignorant of.
              Someone apparently brings out the fact that Benitez predated John in the technology a hundred years ago. This was a big point I made that is finally being realized. Benitez actually used Tesla's processes (from beginning with the 1891 resonance patent and then multiple other patents) and applied them to a unique battery rotating system. You can see the manifest similarity to Ed Gray's system 60 years later. No one seems to have made these connections in all these years. Bedini certainly did not mention Benitez to my recollection (and to give you and idea of how much I talked with John, it was like 3 hours a day besides lunch and regular work). The Tesla Switch is based upon the idea of Tesla Shuttle Circuits as Barrett outlines from other angles. Doing that with batteries was the Benitez contribution and so I more appropriately named it The Benitez Switch. However, Benitez actually understood how these things worked, and did not attempt to rapidly rotate batteries back and forth as John's Tesla Switch did (which I even show video of John admitting the process destroys batteries). In fact John and I once modified one of my chargers to self-charge and self-rejuvenate. I never sold that because it would ultimately ruin the battery plates and my first premise in the company is battery longevity (that was one reason I parted company with John when he wanted me to sell his own battery killer battery chargers after he got rid of Brett and tried to make his own). Anyway, Benitez was very important not merely for showing a simple application of these processes with batteries, but because he clearly stated, unlike Tesla, that you could personally have a self-sustaining system. He gave us both the proper Tesla Switch (which was with capacitors that could handle the rapid charging and discharging and not batteries that were damaged by doing that) and the proper methods of rotating batteries (that is not rapidly). Anyway, at least Aaron is admitting a tiny bit about Benitez finally. He doesn't give me any credit for that.
              Aaron says this has nothing to do with my Loving Paths teaching. Well I demonstrated it. Aaron does not have the technical ability to judge any of these things. Aaron says I am ignorant of how the process works and about the batteries. But who do you think did the most research on batteries all these years Aaron? It wasn't Aaron, who was instead selling information. It was me. I have spent my life charging batteries and I know a thing or two about them. I have been in contact with thousands of customers all over the world regarding proper battery charging and also about using the Tesla Switch to ruin them. Even John admitted that the Watson type of motor energizer (which is the same thing) was something that destroyed batteries so that he had to use two batteries. That is keep one in charge mode for a long time while another was in run mode. His first book admittedly (not in the book but he admits somewhat later) was a battery killer, but he did not ever clearly set the record straight. I had to learn this myself by experience. So when so many people told me of the same, I felt the need to teach on this and prevent people from wasting time, money and their faith. Aaron is not someone who has working experience in the things he is promoting. He can talk some talk because he sometimes hangs around people in the know. If he actually had real experience in the shop he would be supportive of my efforts and realize what I have been trying to do. So early Aaron promotes me as opposite to present Aaron.
              As for me stealing from John, what is the basis for such claims. I once thought John had invented many things, and that was the manufactured legend that was attractive to believe. You want to believe it. You want it to be true. A few years after I left association with these people I hired a top engineer and after a few months we realized we had the same experience with Bedini. He had 12 years prior to me business contract dealings with them that even went to court. In that battle, which he and other parties won, they uncovered a history of how the Bedini's had worked with others. It's not my point to discuss such matters, but my experience was not singular.
              And the other fact is that this technology did not belong to John. He had a few patents that he let expire way before their time. But he did not own all related ideas, or even the SSG circuit. The patents, like many were (for a short time) binding only on the specific methods used and never had authority over the prior art, especially referenced in the patent. If you spend a day looking over all the patents and prior art connections cited you can see from patents alone where John got his ideas from. Patents are not always fair and they do not at all imply that the owner of the patent has invented all of the ideas contained or really even any of the ideas. They may have only been the first to get a patent, and the patent office often grants patents that they should not grant because they violate previous active and elapsed patents because they get a lot of money in issuing patents. The top spinner patent was long expired. That contained the basic SG. This was not John's invention. I have word of who John directly got the idea from, but I actually suspect it was an influence from Ed Gray.

Comment

• play nice in the free energy sandbox. post #4

To All & Aaron

Thank You

GSM at EBL
                Bringing up Gray reminds me of another important point in all this. Over the years I helped John in many ways, and one of the ways was sorting through and transcribing his lab notes. I in fact transcribed the SG story from the magazine as well as the window motor notes that appeared in the Bedini/Bearden book second publication (and transcribed many other papers). However, I noticed on the originals that the ink and pencil impressions were often not at all the same as the rest of the note on the same page. There was a clear difference in this respect, as you can even see in the copies, between the ones that were probably real (like in the later 80s and 90s') and the ones that were obviously fake or added in later (anything prior to 84 when John started out in this by his own admission in the Open Mind radio interview). I believe there was one as early as 1971. I remember having a real problem with that because it was not the same ink or handwriting and could not have been the right date obviously. The point is that John had clearly come back to these and added dates and no doubt this adds to the lies being believed by gullible people like Aaron (and I have to include myself in saying that as well). John actually told me many details about him and Ron Cole and how they tried to improve upon the Newman motor. We also talked about many other things he is known for, such as one of the battery chargers. Going back to the radio interviews in late 1984 you can see how new this all was to John that year. He talks about his invention saying how he always wanted to figure out how to combine a motor with a generator and finally did so after getting the idea from Bearden earlier that year. This was the first experience he had with anything that was so special in that respect. There was nothing prior to that. So there is no reason to believe that there was any prior visits or knowledge of anything overunity related in motors prior to hearing Bearden in early 1984. Visits with Gray prior to 84 are therefor suspect. You have some that say 1984 and others that say 1982. But listening to John in 1984 describe his coming to that point and how all of this was so new is not compatible with having met Gray and making such lab notes two years prior. The idea of making such a motor was only realized after listening to Bearden in early 84 unless that story was also not true. It is obvious that John was a man that changed dates around for his own advantage. He deceived the public in this respect with me in putting dates down that were 5 years later. Then with the NDAs. etc., So also with lab notes. This is all in the context of who really invented something and owns it.
                The fact is that John copied people as most people do. There is nothing wrong with improving upon things others have done or using what others have shown. But when you act like you created it, as Aaron is now trying to continue the myth, then you lie. People can discover things at the same time and not know it. But I watched John trolling the internet to try and copy people like Hutchison and so many others. Then somehow it went through his filter and became his idea. Aaron perpetuates that foolish deception that Gary Bedini hated and ridiculed every other day.
                Aaron is not just wrong in this respect generally about all of John's so-claimed inventions, but specifically about the SSG. Again, starting with the SG, it came from the 1974 (with prior art going back to the 30s I believe). It is just a self-triggering oscillator motor that Bedini showed a 10 year old girl how to win a science fair with. That created a sensation for her and then was on Keelynet. And just prior to that a world-famous man claims to have told John about it which I find interesting. The SG was nothing new. The SSG was then just making a 2 battery version of it along the lines of the Benitez/Tesla concept of multi-body system. Bedini's patents did not actually cover the SSG as I wrongly tried to promote. They only covered the additions to that process.
                Aaron continues on with more bogus claims I will respond to. He says I have committed IP theft but does not demonstrate that. I have shown that Energenx/Bedini electronics had little actual intellectual property and no actual secured or undisclosed proprietary information in reference to the public. When I parted ways from Bedini I did not sell any battery chargers that were patented. Bedini's one battery charging patent only pertained to the dual process of charging a cap and then discharging it by a second mosfet. The patent was irrelevant to battery charging and rejuvenation so I didn't use it. And his radiant charging patent could not be used as a product as it was not compatible with the microchips and was too venerable to self-destruction. Brett discovered that with much testing and he also found that Peter's golf cart recovery with it was only to 50%. New chargers had to be made that were not Bedini designs even though Brett worked for Energenx. I don't want to create the impression that John did not contribute to the chargers or the free energy cause.
                But the fact is that he grossly distorted his contributions and claims to ownership as Aaron is perpetuating. Aaron's hostile and exaggerative spirit is manifest not just towards me but with anyone that may expose his lies. He needs this legend to be untouched. And he has foolishly overreached in his attempt to contain the lies. He has banked upon the fact that he has a lot of power in the the free energy community because of controlling major forums. But time is not on his side and the truth will eventually swallow him up as people realize all his lies and the lack of good fruit. I left him alone hoping he would find his way and actually get busy doing something to help people find what they were looking for. I thought some of the work with filming Dollard was a progressive step. But he is ultimately someone who doesn't care about the truth and people and is utterly ruthless and disrespectful. He can give me no credit but without my work, which he ripped off, he would have very little. I really don't care much, but I hope other people will not be harmed in the same way and I hope we can actually move forward. Just watch out for people that actually give you much without really giving you what you need. I don't want to go down as such a person, so I wrote a book that covers it all.

Comment

• play nice in the free energy sandbox. post #5

To All & Aaron

Thank You

GSM at EBL

Aaron doesn't want to get along with me, but what have I done to him? He calls me a sociopath and pathological liar, but who is the one being an example of such? He cannot even admit that he promoted me and my work before, and now acts like I never did anything good. At least I can admit his contributions and also Bedini's. I can rise above personal differences and find the truth and good even in my enemies. John was a friend of mine for a season. I knew him better than most people got to know him. We went out to eat every day together and most every Friday evening as a family. It pains me that he betrayed me. But it pains me more that so many people have been mislead and wronged by him and now Aaron in these ways.
                  As for the claim about tools and equipment. I filmed and posted the last time I saw Gary Bedini, and John's wife. When I brought back some items to Energenx I asked Gary if that was all the equipment or tools they believed belonged to them. And he said yes. So why is Aaron lying about that and who made him representative of Energenx. That was 2013 and Aaron had nothing to do with them in that regard.
                  As for the 30 coiler, my good friend paid for that 30 coiler to be made and demonstrated to others in my shop and at my convention. He was able to have this life-long dream realized and actually was filmed at my historic convention explaining how it worked. He really appreciated making that contribution. After the model had served it's purpose, and after John and I were parting ways and my business was dried up due to many related controversies with John, I sold that to someone and used the money to improve upon the system which this donating friend was fully sympathetic with. I have continued good relations with him and that is all private. But in fact this same man was very upset that he was ripped off in investing a large amount of money into Energex. He was a part owner, and there were so many people that were out a lot of money, like one more than 250k! This was merely conjecture and slander for Aaron to promote. Aaron makes other crazy claims as if I do not pay taxes or operate without a business license because I no longer have a business in Idaho!
                  The bottom line is that he forgot to mention that I actually started World War I, World War II, and he knows that I have already caused World War III. I think anyone can see who is making things up here. I certainly have made my mistakes, but nothing of what Aaron has said. Let early Aaron 6-8 years ago speak for me. And look at all of the testimonies of my work that he copied onto his website show the same. I hope for better days. This work is not easy. I am no expert, just a hobbyist trying to help others at a time when vultures prowl and distract you from what is important. Beware of people that have no love and don't walk with you the extra mile. Time will show more and more who Aaron is. Hopefully he can salvage his own reputation and come clean. I am trying to do that myself.
                  Rick

Comment

• Eh... Like I wrote before; can't we all just get along?

I believe Rick has some very valid points and claims here.
                    Lets not forget who is the ONE guy who has MOST of face time all throughout all that history of all those Bedini videos.
                    Lets not forget who is the one who booted me out of the yahoo group MANY years ago merely for suggesting there is more to the Hamel spinner than a magnetic vortex as John claimed.

Thanks to that one act, by 'Bedini worshiper' Rick at that time; I made my very FIRST youtube video to make a serious point about my study of that child's toy. And several more subsequent videos as people from that group kept making suggestions to try to make it work like John said it worked but, to no avail; that device does NOT work the way John claimed it works. . .

Eh... has it really been almost NINE years?!?

I had watched ALL of Rick's videos early last year and while true I do get confused and do have short attention span so I get board with long explanations; this is my own failing. Is not Rick's fault and Rick does impress me as being honest. And yes, very passionate as well. I do not fault him for being upset when I come across as the grumpy old man who is not getting it. This is me, not him and I just want to build stuff.

And speaking of building stuff and actually being intelligent and keeping it on the science in this sandbox; I just watched the revision regarding the 'discovery' about John's Kromrey converter and I must say: REALLY? That's IT?!?

Am I to understand that NOBODY has caught this until now?

I may not be formally trained in solid state electronics or physics BUT; when I build a kit such as the Qaunta Magnetics kits including the Q3 which has a LOT of independent wiring for all the coils, I do not even bother marking or paying any attention to individual polarity of each set of wires from each coil...

I simply throw it all together then merely use a battery to test each coil for attraction or repulsion and wire it up from there. This is why my build of the Q3 has all the same color wires and no wire tags at all.

IF I had not been distracted by the 'obsolete magnet needed' distraction a year ago and actually did move forward to the point of fabricating coils; I am confident I would have found this 'error' immediately...

Am I to understand that EVERYBODY who built this all built their coils to have self cancelling, 'bucking' fields because they are micromanaging this and following the artwork precisely versus actually checking the magnetic poles per the art?!?

And to think; I thought I actually needed instructions. . .

IF I had followed the instructions precisely for the two QM kits, neither one would have ever run correctly. The original Q1 instructions actually had the alternator switches wired to be a dead short. And even after I asked Mike about this, he still didn't didn't discover it right away and I thought he did this on purpose for some type of 'coil shorting' reasons. But, this major error was eventually resolved after a little more study...

Before I saw the video, I had thought that Aaron had discovered something totally unexpected inside John's coils. And since he hasn't actually dissected those coils, there still could be something hidden there but; I doubt it. This was all just a correction of an error based on an ASSUMPTION the original art actually cared about winding direction versus simply showing WHERE north and south shall be...

So, not impressed and I still believe Rick actually knows what he is talking about and I still intend to invest in his latest kit when the time is right and he has perfected it a little more.

In the MEANTIME; still intend to build me a Kromrey converter.

And BTW; Aaron - Do you have John's vertical Kromrey converter that was featured in the video series and isn't that the version we should actually be attempting to replicate? Didn't that one actually work better and did demonstrate a perceivable cooling effect?

Please respond.

Kindest regards;

Comment

• Geoffrey, you're part of the problem promoting that here and you obviously have zero personal insight into any of this situation in regards to John Bedini.

Scorch, Rick has no valid points because his long-winded babble is filled with nothing but pure unadulterated lies. I will respond to those in Energetic Forum and will copy this over there for the record to preserve his lies.
                      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Geoffrey, you're part of the problem promoting that here and you obviously have zero personal insight into any of this situation in regards to John Bedini.

Scorch, Rick has no valid points because his long-winded babble is filled with nothing but pure unadulterated lies. I will respond to those in Energetic Forum and will copy this over there for the record to preserve his lies.
                        Aaron,

I don't know you very well or am I tremendously familiar with these Forums. However, I do know some of the personalities mentioned and have some personal experience with their accomplishments.

Your quote above about another prompts me to say simply:

"Spoken like a true Gatekeeper."

If I may ask, What is your TRUE purpose here?

Sovereign
                        Last edited by Sovereign; 02-22-2018, 07:18 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

• Regarding Geometry. Don't know if you guys remember this or ever saw these from the original Muller Motor Web site before they took all this stuff down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NeoGen_20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	49749

Name:	Staggered_coil.jpg
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	49750

Name:	NeoGen_20.jpg
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	49749

And yes, John's coils do appear to be very much a cone geometry and is entirely possible he got this from the Muller design or even earlier work somewhere else.
                          Aaron seemed to think this was just about clearances but; I believe there is more to it than mere clearances.

And yes; the Muller design appears to be very low impedance.
                          Just a few turns of very heavy gauge wire and in one of these drawings; the output goes directly to a center tap step up transformer.

Name:	NeoGen_32.jpg
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	49751

Kindest regards;

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                          Hi Bradley,
                          Just to clarify and correct you... its LOW IMPEDENCE and not LOW INDUCTANCE.. is what John meant..and that's what Tesla taught us on how to wind Coils..( Tesla Patent Coils for Electromagnets).
                          Geometry is very essesntial again.. Aaron clarify's why the cone shape..in the Video i guess.. so that it does'nt get obstructed by the magnet pole pieces during rotation.
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          Last edited by Scorch; 02-22-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                            Aaron,

I don't know you very well or am I tremendously familiar with these Forums. However, I do know some of the personalities mentioned and have some personal experience with their accomplishments.

Your quote above about another prompts me to say simply:

"Spoken like a true Gatekeeper."

If I may ask, What is your TRUE purpose here?

Sovereign
                            This is where anything related to Rick Friedrich and his lies will be discussed here: http://www.energeticforum.com/free-e...arge-scam.html - it is free to join.

You obviously already have your mind made up and are not actually asking a question. I have nothing to justify to an anonymous troll.

Please look up what gatekeeper means because there is no context in which that even applies.

Any further post in this thread on this topic will be deleted.
                            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

This is where anything related to Rick Friedrich and his lies will be discussed here: http://www.energeticforum.com/free-e...arge-scam.html - it is free to join.

You obviously already have your mind made up and are not actually asking a question. I have nothing to justify to an anonymous troll.

Please look up what gatekeeper means because there is no context in which that even applies.

Any further post in this thread on this topic will be deleted.
                              Hi Aaron,
                              Why was all these tolerated at all in first place??
                              John's work is monumental we all know it.
                              People spread garbage easily now that he not around... what a sad day!!
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorch View Post
                                Regarding Geometry. Don't know if you guys remember this or ever saw these from the original Muller Motor Web site before they took all this stuff down.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6770[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6771[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6770[/ATTACH]

And yes, John's coils do appear to be very much a cone geometry and is entirely possible he got this from the Muller design or even earlier work somewhere else.
                                Aaron seemed to think this was just about clearances but; I believe there is more to it than mere clearances.

And yes; the Muller design appears to be very low impedance.
                                Just a few turns of very heavy gauge wire and in one of these drawings; the output goes directly to a center tap step up transformer.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6772[/ATTACH]

Kindest regards;

Hi Scorch,
                                You clearly seem to overlook into the Bill muller design...see what you missed
                                he had material speciality in his core as well called as ''Black sand''
                                the fact that the ''Çone'' has anything to do with its performance may not essentially be affecting the performance.
                                Aaron is absolutely right and has hidden agenda to reason for the shape it has to be taperring at the pole pies interface if the rotor is to freely rotate. no golden eggs here, simple mechanical engineering i must say..!!
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                                X