Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brodonh View Post
    [ATTACH]5586[/ATTACH]

JB patent app pdf file is attached.

bro d
    Hey what is BOC ???? This is the Google patent and Advanced methods of charging a Battery..the group is no where near these.. but so i'm I
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 11-17-2016, 10:19 PM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• I dunno either I'm going to guess Bedini Oscillator Circuit...

John K.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
        I dunno either I'm going to guess Bedini Oscillator Circuit...

John K.
        Bulls eye i guess..i' just couldn't figure out that JK..!!!! Great guess..
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi All,
          Haven't thought about why I call that patent " BOC" but it seems that I picked it up somewhere along the line.

I'm starting to see that if one can run an OU sys by a three batt config, then one can add as many as desired to the same system.

When I compare the patent claims of Carlos Benitez and JB, they are identical direction wise.

Self powering electrical supply and provision to add more of the same to the system.

Rotate the batteries and it will drive you to work, LOL.

bro d

Comment

• Hi All,

Originally posted by brodonh View Post
            [ATTACH]5586[/ATTACH]

JB patent app pdf file is attached.

bro d
            This is also one of John's patents that is disclosed (copied) in the "Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook" download availabe from http://www.bedinisg.com

Comment

• Building a stronger coil.
              Very little experience with spark gaps.
              I had 900vac and intermitant spark at best when attached via rectification to load.

I did see the 24v bank charge for a few minutes when running.
              More to come.
              bro d

Comment

• New coil gives a 1/2" spark@12v and has 2ndary of 88ohm, #22 wire.
                Primary has two layers of #17 on 6.5"L core x 1.5"D.
                Trigger winding #28. (bifiler with primary)

Will charge, charge batt @1.6A.
                Lots to try.
                One needs 2ndary of 100ohm of#30 or higher, professionally wound for the "real deal" old fashion induction coil.

I like to see a good effort at the Benitez patents but several coils are required. Could be very expensive.

Always lots to look into.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3 batt n BOC for indduction coil.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	49041

bro d
                Last edited by brodonh; 11-24-2016, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                  ....... ask yourself that question, why BARIUM? what is it about the atomic structure that allows it to be really efficient at pulling energy from the quantum state? John has 2 indentical Kromreys, the one he runs and the other one that has ceramics, as John has said, "its a piece of crap" so the guy who builds them tells me how. I know guys with neo mag versions of the Kromrey, they don't work...

I like listening to JB, He has already forgotten more than I will ever learn.

Tom C
                  Hi Tom,
                  I hear you on the BaFe magnets and the problem with Neo's. The BaFe are not easy to come by. I have sourced some magnets that have strontium added as well as the barium and ferrite. Do you think these would be a suitable substitute?

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane Dibley View Post
                    Hi Tom,
                    I hear you on the BaFe magnets and the problem with Neo's. The BaFe are not easy to come by. I have sourced some magnets that have strontium added as well as the barium and ferrite. Do you think these would be a suitable substitute?

Regards

Dwane
                    Hi Tom,
                    Info not required! I have tracked down someone who has a box of 700 BaFe magnets 40mmx25mmx10 plus dust!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Bummer!!!

Originally posted by Dwane Dibley View Post
                      Hi Tom,
                      Info not required! I have tracked down someone who has a box of 700 BaFe magnets 40mmx25mmx10 plus dust!

Regards

Dwane
                      Well I thought it was too good to be true. It turns out, when pressing for specific details, that these 700 jewels are in fact not jewels but Strontium. Magnets all same I am told!

Back to the hunt.

Comment

• If you have find any link share please

Comment

• Hi All,
                          Back to the 3 batt two rotor system.

The rotors are back from balancing.
                          My man did a good job. I gave him 2 rotors that I had machined the wobble out of.
                          She runs at 3A, 1600rpm coil gap is .25".

I have 2 different size trigger windings to choose fromd #20 and #22.
                          been using #20 but, #22 should give better results.
                          I have 100ohm R's on the transistors and 5ohm coming off each board.
                          My mags and cores are a liitle larger than Peter's so his specs probobly are not best for my situation.
                          Going to cut minimized boards for this setup and "weed out" every thing that is not required.

I have to reprogram the batt rotate sequence. Mine is different than Mr Nissen's so I'll go with his.
                          Not happy with mine.

Be talkin'.
                          bro d
                          Last edited by brodonh; 12-07-2016, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• This does appear to be an on-going issue of trying to source obsolete magnets.

And I do not believe there is any point with attempting to replicate something when parts are not readily available.

It would appear the best option is to try building it per the original patent that does not specify magnets.

Does anybody know if John Bedini ever tried replicating the original Kromrey design without permanent magnets?

Please respond.

Kindest regards;

}:>

Originally posted by Dwane Dibley View Post
                            Well I thought it was too good to be true. It turns out, when pressing for specific details, that these 700 jewels are in fact not jewels but Strontium. Magnets all same I am told!

Back to the hunt.

Comment

• You cannot do it without some kind of magnetic field, and yes I have seen an electromagnet version of one.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Originally posted by brodonh View Post
                                Hi All,
                                Back to the 3 batt two rotor system.

The rotors are back from balancing.
                                My man did a good job. I gave him 2 rotors that I had machined the wobble out of.
                                She runs at 3A, 1600rpm coil gap is .25".

I have 2 different size trigger windings to choose fromd #20 and #22.
                                been using #20 but, #22 should give better results.
                                I have 100ohm R's on the transistors and 5ohm coming off each board.
                                My mags and cores are a liitle larger than Peter's so his specs probobly are not best for my situation.
                                Going to cut minimized boards for this setup and "weed out" every thing that is not required.

Be talkin'.
                                bro d
                                Hi all,
                                I need a little help from Peter or Tom C.
                                I've been running with 2 rotors and prescribed run coils.
                                From what I'm seeing the only way I can run at under 2A would be in double trigger/pulse.

Is that what Peter was doing?

Also what did Peter have for R on the transistors.

I've gone to 220ohm and much more than that would keep me out of single pulse.

The best I've seen with single pulse is over 3A.

Any help from from 1st hand witnesses would be great.

Thanks,
                                bro d

Comment

Working...
                                X