Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Scorch,
    You clearly seem to overlook into the Bill muller design...see what you missed
    he had material speciality in his core as well called as ''Black sand''
    the fact that the ''Çone'' has anything to do with its performance may not essentially be affecting the performance.
    Aaron is absolutely right and has hidden agenda to reason for the shape it has to be taperring at the pole pies interface if the rotor is to freely rotate. no golden eggs here, simple mechanical engineering i must say..!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    That's right - and John confirmed it verbally to me when I asked about the cone shaped coils. He said that was the "only way to do it" in order to keep the core close to the lamination carrying the permanent magnet field. If you want to keep the cylindrical shape, you could extend the core out past the end of the bobbin - everyone just has to experiment on their own to see what works better or if it even makes much difference.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• I believe this was discussed in depth. I was there and yes; remember that his cores were very proprietary.
      Just don't remember where all the different entries are regarding the significance of the cone shape in 417+ pages of study...

http://overunity.com/3842/muller-dynamo/

Why so critical to be that close to the pole as to actually sacrifice space for windings?

Think about it. Could simply move the coil back a few millimeters and have more room for rotational clearances while still maintaining very tight gap between core and pole.
      If more magnetic field strength for the core is desired then; simply add more or better magnets to the stack.

Also think about this reasoning and engineering of it- Field strength near the pole is strongest therefore less wire needed in the winding nearest the pole and more wire needed farther away from the pole to still take advantage of weaker field strength farther away from pole.

Does this sound logical or am I totally out in left field?
      Maybe it should be the opposite. More wire where field strength is strongest...

Kindest regards;
      }:>

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      Hi Scorch,
      You clearly seem to overlook into the Bill muller design...see what you missed
      he had material speciality in his core as well called as ''Black sand''
      the fact that the ''Çone'' has anything to do with its performance may not essentially be affecting the performance.
      Aaron is absolutely right and has hidden agenda to reason for the shape it has to be taperring at the pole pies interface if the rotor is to freely rotate. no golden eggs here, simple mechanical engineering i must say..!!
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorch View Post
        I believe this was discussed in depth. I was there and yes; remember that his cores were very proprietary.
        Just don't remember where all the different entries are regarding the significance of the cone shape in 417+ pages of study...

http://overunity.com/3842/muller-dynamo/

Why so critical to be that close to the pole as to actually sacrifice space for windings?

Think about it. Could simply move the coil back a few millimeters and have more room for rotational clearances while still maintaining very tight gap between core and pole.
        If more magnetic field strength for the core is desired then; simply add more or better magnets to the stack.

Also think about this reasoning and engineering of it- Field strength near the pole is strongest therefore less wire needed in the winding nearest the pole and more wire needed farther away from the pole to still take advantage of weaker field strength farther away from pole.

Does this sound logical or am I totally out in left field?
        Maybe it should be the opposite. More wire where field strength is strongest...

Kindest regards;
        Hi Scorch,
        Very well yes i appreciate your thinking about the magnetic gradient i thought of the same(Bill muller case)..it could be the case in the Muller design, but these things remain speculative unless one tries them out and get conclusive evidence of the actual purpose behind it. but as for the Kromery convertor the conical shape has nothing significant that's for sure as far as i can say.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Well, yes, agreed regarding testing and conclusions. But; I am very lazy and will probably just use straight coils without worrying about any geometry.
          Is challenging enough just to fabricate straight coils good enough and balanced well enough that nothing flies apart or the whole apparatus walks across the bench.

And I am still wondering; has anybody else actually built one of these?
          I have scrolled all through this thread and not finding any build photos.

Did find this post I wrote way back then about the Muller coils-
          http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post24157

Oh and regarding the apparent recent 'discovery' of how John wound his coils; it appears somebody was questioning this over a year ago-
          http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post25398
          And this seems to say that maybe they actually are SUPPOSED to be in a bucking configuration-
          http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post25411

And I ask again-
          Does Aaron or Peter have the vertical converter and if yes; shouldn't we replicate that since it appears to be better version that did demonstrate some cooling effects in the EFV video?
          And: Shouldn't we also check the polarity and poles of THOSE coils?

Kindest regards;

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
          Hi Scorch,
          Very well yes i appreciate your thinking about the magnetic gradient i thought of the same(Bill muller case)..it could be the case in the Muller design, but these things remain speculative unless one tries them out and get conclusive evidence of the actual purpose behind it. but as for the Kromery convertor the conical shape has nothing significant that's for sure as far as i can say.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorch View Post
            Well, yes, agreed regarding testing and conclusions. But; I am very lazy and will probably just use straight coils without worrying about any geometry.
            Is challenging enough just to fabricate straight coils good enough and balanced well enough that nothing flies apart or the whole apparatus walks across the bench.

And I am still wondering; has anybody else actually built one of these?
            I have scrolled all through this thread and not finding any build photos.

Did find this post I wrote way back then about the Muller coils-
            http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post24157

Oh and regarding the apparent recent 'discovery' of how John wound his coils; it appears somebody was questioning this over a year ago-
            http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post25398
            And this seems to say that maybe they actually are SUPPOSED to be in a bucking configuration-
            http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post25411

And I ask again-
            Does Aaron or Peter have the vertical converter and if yes; shouldn't we replicate that since it appears to be better version that did demonstrate some cooling effects in the EFV video?
            And: Shouldn't we also check the polarity and poles of THOSE coils?

Kindest regards;
            Its Simple as day light to me....the verticle one is a G-field generator much improvised version of the kromery convertor.. people have to learn from the fundamental one....btw the G-field could very well be fundamantal in a way!!!
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
              Geoffrey, you're part of the problem promoting that here and you obviously have zero personal insight into any of this situation in regards to John Bedini.

Scorch, Rick has no valid points because his long-winded babble is filled with nothing but pure unadulterated lies. I will respond to those in Energetic Forum and will copy this over there for the record to preserve his lies.
              Hi Aaron
              Call me if you want to know why I forwarded Rick's info.

Thank's Geoffrey

Comment

• Hello

Hi All,
                Back into the forum after getting my basic setup from Teslagenx which is half of the frame that Peter used. Using one long coil at the moment and waiting for my second coil from Teslagenx. Now that I have a second source for funds, I want to complete this 'mini beast' that Peter started. I have built the original SSG back in 2013 and worked fine the first time tried. That was with a bi-filar coil that I made out wood and a piece of PVC pipe. Lost extra funds and had to put project on the back burner. Now extra funds are back for good and want to complete this project and I need some help in doing this, so I came back to where I know I will get info I can trust.

Screw stuff from Rick 'whathisface' because I bought a pre-wound bi-filar coil from him in 2013 to see how well it performed as compared to what I made from instructions and what I had on hand and his coil was the worst made coil I've ever seen made. My coil performed better than his and enough of that. When the master of something passes on, others follow to fill in his space to teach the same thing even though they do not know what they are doing, but they think they do!

What type of batteries can be used with this system besides the standard deep cycle battery?
                Last edited by rdvideo; 03-26-2018, 11:12 PM. Reason: picture

Comment

• Originally posted by rdvideo View Post
                  What type of batteries can be used with this system besides the standard deep cycle battery?
                  You can use just about anything. Deep cycles are best whether they are gel, amg or flooded cell. Starter batteries will work but not designed to pull long steady loads. You can even use a variac and rectify the output for dc if the input motor is dc. You can go up in voltage, not just 12 or 24 volts, just depends on what the prime mover motor is rated for.
                  Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Aaron, thanks for the info. Since I am working on my project in my house, no garage, sealed would be best. I was wondering on the different types of deep cycle batteries and you answered my question there. There is a lot to read here and need to do some speed reading to catch-up on things. Never thought about variac which would work at beginning of project to get things going using it as the primary. Now to dig through my electronic parts collected over 45 years in electronics and find the variac I have and now have something to use it for. I liked what RS did with the poor man's system and keep re-watching it to get as much info that I can from it. Presentation could of been better like showing his setup to see all of the electronics involved with his machine. What type of PCB did he make for someone and can I find out about it and more sketches? Wish I could be there but I live in northern Illinois and conference is far from here.

I am going to try again and post a pic of my project in the beginning.Click image for larger version

Name:	P2120004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	969.1 KB
ID:	49806

I'll be back with more questions.

Richard (aka rdvideo)

Comment

• Hi Richard,

You can use just about anything. Deep cycles are best whether they are gel, amg or flooded cell. Starter batteries will work but not designed to pull long steady loads. You can even use a variac and rectify the output for dc if the input motor is dc. You can go up in voltage, not just 12 or 24 volts, just depends on what the prime mover motor is rated for.
                      I think Aaron was commenting on the power source for the Kromrey Generator not the SSG with four battery rotation. I don't see how you could use a variac to replace one of the batteries in the four battery rotation system.

What type of PCB did he make for someone and can I find out about it and more sketches?
                      I don't know about RS's board, but I think the pcb Peter demonstrated was a joint project between himself and Teslagenx. I asked Tom from Teslagenx if they would make this board available to us, and he indicated that was in the plans for later release. Haven't heard anything more about this for some time now.

Wish I could be there but I live in northern Illinois and conference is far from here.
                      I live in west central Illinois and have managed to attend three of the conferences. It is a very long and tiring drive, plus it's expensive to do. Since we are both in Illinois maybe we could get together sometime and share information on projects. What you are doing is also on my bucket list of replications to try.

Comment

• Hi Richard,

I designed a PCB that was a upgrade to the SG back pop the charging battery that PL showed the year before. You can get one from me, or Teslagenx, and a 5 strand Coil to go with it, from them too....

I showed all the Schematics of the 4 battery swapper system power supply at the conference, and added the 3 battery Swapper system Schematics for the SSG charger to the Presentation, after the conference during editing.

Chad and I have been working on fully automated Swapper systems for both, for a good while now.... The hardware is finished. I am a hardware man, and designing the Arduino Master/Slave Software code for both swapper systems, has been like banging my head against the wall, and has taken me a while..... Got it Very close now, just needs some more minor features, and tweaks to the code....

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them.

Too bad PPL like you don't live close to me, so we can collaborate......

Comment

• Hi Gary,

I see what your talking about the variac. I tried using a power supply back with my first attempt with the bike wheel, not good to do. Right now I have to get my project working with more coils. The coil that I am using I got from Teslagenx which was wound wrong, so I have a genny coil with all wires the same gauge, waiting for the drive coil to come to continue on. I also ordered for two more long coil forms and holders so I can make my own coils. My 300' driveway is lined with trees that I can use to attach fixtures to for making the coil wire and follow information from the SSG books that Peter and Aaron put together. Since I've been in electronics since I started my schooling in 1966, making coils is not that hard and spring is here making it easier, no snow.

The ckt board that Peter used was the 8 transistor kit from Teslagenx which is what I am using now. That I knew right away after seeing the picture of the 'mini beast' in the PDF of the demo and talking to Tom C. Tom has been very helpful in helping get my project going the best he can. I understand why I don't have my drive coil because it is not that easy to make and outside is where it has to be made because of the length of the wires, that's why I ordered for just coil forms. I want to see what I have planned after all six coils are installed which the configuration not decided yet.

Yes, since we live not to far away from each other, getting together in the near future would be great since I knew you were not too far away when I noticed it last year. Let me get my project working and we'll take it from there. Cool...

Richard

Comment

• Hi Richard,

The ckt board that Peter used was the 8 transistor kit from Teslagenx which is what I am using now. That I knew right away after seeing the picture of the 'mini beast' in the PDF of the demo and talking to Tom C.
                            I was thinking of the stacked up boards with relays used for rotating the batteries, rather than the 8 transistor run board. The rotation boards are what I asked Tom about. I used a Teslagenx coil and 8 transistor board myself for the SSG I built a few years ago. It performs really well and takes fewer amp hrs to charge back in common ground mode than I have previously pulled from the charge battery. And it does this while pulling a load of 84 LED's from two genny coils I have installed.

I have been thinking of modifying this particular SSG by adding more genny coils and then isolating one winding from the main coil to harvest the spike in a three battery set up like Peter demonstrated. But if I do this, I would sure like to use automated or timed rotation of the batteries.

In the meantime, I have gotten side tracked with driving a fluxgate generator with an attraction motor. And I'm also experimenting with Aaron's plasma ignition and a pond fogger. I plan on adding this to my Bradly GT in the near future. Too many projects all at one time.

Comment

• Hi Gary and RS,

Automating the battery swapping part is not that hard to do and I've been thinking about it on and off, but need to get my project working first and then the battery swapping. You see, I am a retired EE engineer and learned a lot of neat stuff working for defense contractor Northrop Grumman for over 33 yrs and started my electronic schooling at the local high school when I was in sixth grade, 1966. I was designing audio equipment around the same time as John did, child's play. But back to the project. This is my first attempt at a multi coil SG and been hunting down info on how to do it which I think I am in the right place. The SG books help getting things going for a single coil but still need info on what to do to add coils and how. I do have some docs at doing this that I found online like Ron Pugh's battery charger setup gives me more info and the first to see a car bulb in the circuit?

On automating the swapping of batteries, you could program an EEprom with the information and tell it what to do. If you have a fixed procedure of what to do under certain conditions, time or voltage level, easy to program an EEprom to control things. There are many ways to do the battery swapping system I have to get to that point to take it further, first thing is getting my project working in it's basic configuration. Be Back later...

Rich

Comment

• Hi Richard,

It takes a bit more than a EEPROM to make a swapper system work

I am using a Arduino Micro on my 10 input 10 output PCB, to automate the 4 battery swapper, and to automate the 3 battery 6 coil SSG Charge/Rest/Discharge Swapper and they work together as a Master Slave so all the swapping, Auto kick starting the SSG, etc... happens as needed. It is all of this software code/feature set to make it monitor the battery's and do what is needed when needed for the compleat process, and don't blow stuff up doing something at the wrong time, has been the hard part for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X