Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,
    Tried split triggering with the system.
    I moved the magnets on one rotor to between the mags on the other.
    Planned on having alternating triggering with twice as many spikes while alternating mags between the 2 rotors.

If the battery rotate system stays in place then the tops of both run coils must remain tied together and the ground (from pos of charge batt) is common.
    The trigger wires from the tops of the 2 run coils are the only wires that are separated along with the 4 collector wires from each run coil bottom.

I had two pots setup and got one running good and then hooked the 2nd.
    It goes into self oscillation mode and stops spinning the rotors. More than double the amp draw of one side.
    The oscillations alternate according to the 2 channel scope shot
    very interesting.

Next test might be to run separate batteries for each side without the rotate system.

Also I'll try split triggering with mags aligned on both rotors.

bro d
    Last edited by brodonh; 06-20-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Hi All,
      This seems like a journal rather than a thread where interested parties are are participating.
      I've made a new 8 tranny run board and have matched every thing but the R's for the neon lights.
      It runs for 2 or three days and then one of the 24v battery banks will get down around 20v, which is too low.
      I can work with it while it is running and ease the load on that bank until it becomes the charge bank and then up the amp draw for that bank's charging.
      Peter wrote about eliminating crossed wires. I would like to know more about that subject.

My battery rotate system works with no problems, If one is interested in having one, then contact me privately.

Bro d

Comment

• Hi Brodonh,

I am watching your setup, but yes participation is very low indeed.
        Perhaps opening up the Blog will be an easier way to follow builders rather than being lost in threads.
        Then you really can journal all of your builds in one place easily.

Originally posted by brodonh View Post
        Hi All,
        This seems like a journal rather than a thread where interested parties are are participating.
        I've made a new 8 tranny run board and have matched every thing but the R's for the neon lights.
        It runs for 2 or three days and then one of the 24v battery banks will get down around 20v, which is too low.
        I can work with it while it is running and ease the load on that bank until it becomes the charge bank and then up the amp draw for that bank's charging.
        Peter wrote about eliminating crossed wires. I would like to know more about that subject.

My battery rotate system works with no problems, If one is interested in having one, then contact me privately.

Bro d
        Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

• Hi Deuis,
          Didn't know about "friend request" on this forum.
          I failed to show the power coil board that I'm using, so I'll attach it.
          Also I'm going to change the rotation sequence to the one that Eric Nissen/Peter L used.
          Have to make a different diode board for that. Can do it today.

G'day Mate, (does that sound authentic?)

bro d
          Last edited by brodonh; 07-25-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Authentic enough yeah. (not sure I like your accent though).

If you friend the people your following their posts come up in your profile so you dont have to look through the forum.
            Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

• Hi All,
              When running with everything matched the rotation system was flawless, as usual.
              One of the banks was close to 22v after all starting at full charge.
              Run time about 60hrs.
              Amp draw about 2.25A.

I unhooked the generator windings from the charge batt (while running) and instantly blew 2 matched transistors.
              That stopped the run.

The split positive system is not maintaining itself on my bench, with my best efforts so far.

I'm going to study it on a single coil bike wheel for a while.
              The generator windings, in a sense protect the transistors.

Keepin' on,
              bro d

Comment

• I've deleted the circuit boards that I've made and previously posted.
                I'll post the circuits with the boards so one can see both.
                These circuits and boards are for the battery rotation system.
                It has consistently worked without a problem.
                bro d
                Last edited by brodonh; 07-25-2017, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by brodonh View Post
                  I've deleted the circuit boards that I've made and previously posted.
                  I'll post the circuits with the boards so one can see both.
                  These circuits and boards are for the battery rotation system.
                  It has consistently worked without a problem.
                  bro d
                  2 of 6 ccts and boards
                  Attached Files

Comment

• last two for now.

RS found some problems with the schematics so I've corrected them.

I built off the board diagrams for my working unit.

bro d
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hi All,
                      My 15yr old Gabie and I just hooked the rig to 8 golf cart batts.
                      She's running at 12v in and 1200rpm at about 3A.
                      Those GC batts are charging very well.
                      After she warmed up it was easy to move into single pulse triggering.
                      Very encouraging!
                      bro d

Comment

• Question,

How does one calculate run time that is longer than the batteries would normally produce with the 4 bank rotated split pos system?

bro d

P.S. working on 60amp rotation system.
                        Last edited by brodonh; 07-29-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by brodonh View Post
                          Question,

How does one calculate run time that is longer than the batteries would normally produce with the 4 bank rotated split pos system?

bro d

P.S. working on 60amp rotation system.
                          If i understand your question properly, you could connect all your batteries in parallel, run your load, how long does it run?
                          Then connect your batteries to your rotation system and run the same load, how long does it run that way?

Comment

• Hi Don,

I don't understand your reference to a "60amp rotation system"?

I thought most 6 volt GC batteries were rated around 230 AH. At 3 amps current draw they should run a minimum of 76.67 hours (230/3=76.67). Probably a few hours more due to being only a 3 amp draw. To find the actual time, load test a fully charged battery with a CBA set at 3 amps and see how long it takes to bring the voltage down to 5.25 volts under load. It will also tell you the total amp hours and/or the total watt hours that were dissipated during the test.

Even though you are charging one pair, resting one pair, and discharging two pair, you still have the equivalent of only one pair under load (two pair - one pair = one pair). Two 230AH 6 volt batteries in series will still only deliver 230 AH's, but at 12 volts instead of 6 volts. So you can load test just one battery to get an expected total run time of the whole set up if no energy was being recovered or recycled but only wasted as heat or mechanical energy. Anything beyond this indicates some energy recovery, and when it runs continuously while maintaining battery voltage (not running down) you have achieved electrical unity. And any mechanical work done is then considered over unity.
                            Last edited by Gary Hammond; 07-29-2017, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Hi BroD,

Time to run down 4 fully charged battery's with a given amp load is one way to measure it

Another way is to use a V x A = Watts meter over time, with same load to measure the watt hours of all 4 battery's down to a set V

Then use same V x A = Watt meter over time to measure the StP with the same load, and down to the same V on the Top series Battery before swapping, than do the same on all 4 battery's, and swap as many times as you can, beyond the first 4 run downs to see how many watt hours more than the individual 4 battery's total watt hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X