Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you link for BaFe magnets plaese

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed_Morbus View Post
      Have you link for BaFe magnets plaese
      Hi Ed,
      Here is the web link Web: www.xf-magnet.com.

I have whimmed a private message with email address.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Hi Jason,
        I have sent you a private message!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Dwane

i have not finded
          i write BaFe magnets no results

Comment

• Dwane

Thanks for message

Comment

• I really enjoyed the presentation that Peter gave and I am very interested in making the 'Mini Beast' but some details are missing. What wire was used on the coils and how many feet was needed. I know he mentioned to make this an open source project but then things changed with the passing of a great person, John Bedini and his brother. It was interesting to see that he started in electronics about the same time I did and was interested in audio as I was with designing audio equipment, but he did better than I did in producing excellent designs. I do have one of John's early audio amplifiers that was found in an audio collectors collection and has one blown channel. I plan on figuring out what transistor was used in the output stage by using National Instruments Multisim to figure that out since any markings on the transistors were erased. With this piece of software, you can design circuits before the bread board version. Cool software!

I may be missing something somewhere, but it would be nice to see what information was used to start making the 'Mini Beast' because this is a great project! I and some friends would like to continue this project and everything that John was trying to do. What was used to make the coils, how many wires and what size. I see that this project has opened a whole new world to making a coil for the SSG. The larger area to catch the radiant energy is the next step to improve the basic design as I see it and the possibilities are limitless to the imagination.

Remember what Albert Einstein stated, "Imagination is more important than knowledge!"

Comment

• Originally posted by rdvideo View Post
                I really enjoyed the presentation that Peter gave and I am very interested in making the 'Mini Beast' but some details are missing. What wire was used on the coils and how many feet was needed. I know he mentioned to make this an open source project but then things changed with the passing of a great person, John Bedini and his brother. It was interesting to see that he started in electronics about the same time I did and was interested in audio as I was with designing audio equipment, but he did better than I did in producing excellent designs. I do have one of John's early audio amplifiers that was found in an audio collectors collection and has one blown channel. I plan on figuring out what transistor was used in the output stage by using National Instruments Multisim to figure that out since any markings on the transistors were erased. With this piece of software, you can design circuits before the bread board version. Cool software!

I may be missing something somewhere, but it would be nice to see what information was used to start making the 'Mini Beast' because this is a great project! I and some friends would like to continue this project and everything that John was trying to do. What was used to make the coils, how many wires and what size. I see that this project has opened a whole new world to making a coil for the SSG. The larger area to catch the radiant energy is the next step to improve the basic design as I see it and the possibilities are limitless to the imagination.

Remember what Albert Einstein stated, "Imagination is more important than knowledge!"
                Any wire is ok as long as it is insulated... the essesce in the Kromray convertor is the lowered impedence of the coils and how you get it lowered gets back to the Tesla pancake design, I suggest you study the coils and how their Magnetic Fields interact with the Electrical counterpart in the Closed loop circuit in relation to the Motion of the varying Magnetic field. there are vareity of experiments you can do with the G-field generator.
                including Charging Capacitors and how differently they charge it as opposed to standard ramp charging (or step rise charging of a RC network), in the video JB showed us when he lit a high-impedance (High-Voltage) Light bulb and also a low impedance one..could you see the difference in brightness when the higher impedance bulb was Brighter than its lower counterpart..? he also showed another thing..do'nt know how many got it!! where the low voltage bulb increased in its intensity.!!!!i would aslo tell you that the G-field coil finds its use in the E.V Gray experiments!!!! further there is difference in charging a Battery at the out put with a single diode as opposed to a bridge diode (which JB showed in the video) you build it correct and a diode would really put the out put Battery on steroid!! these are learning experiments to understand what really is happening.
                Again if you wish to experiment with Plasma explosion or Water Plasma iginition, try charging a capacitor with a G-field generataor and switch trigger the Capacitor by some external means tell me what you get to hear and see!!! this should make you clear on Stan's Water fuel injector, E.V gary's Motor and The Pulsed Plasma motor Engines..ALL IN ONE!!
                Best Regards,
                Faraday88.
                Last edited by Faraday88; 02-07-2017, 05:54 AM.
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Thanks for the info. Did not notice how long the thread was. Right now I am rebuilding my trucks motor since timing chain broke. I know about using magnet wire as with the SSG I built 4 years ago and still runs fine, but used different size magnet wire and length with handmade coil form. I still have to experiment with the capacitor charging as stated in the SSG books. Since I work part-time at soundsclassic.com, anybody needs their vintage stereo equipment restored/fixed, we're the experts at it, I can get any size capacitor I need for the circuit cheaply and I got the owner very interested in the Bedini circuits too. Both of us want to continue what John and everybody else started. I have to make time to read through all posts for this thread to get up to speed. I also have the complete DVD series that John made and it is great!

Thanks again for the info...

Comment

• I really enjoyed the presentation that Peter gave and I am very interested in making the 'Mini Beast' but some details are missing. What wire was used on the coils and how many feet was needed. I know he mentioned to make this an open source project but then things changed with the passing of a great person, John Bedini and his brother.

Comment

• Susan,

Erik and I at teslagenx fabricated the components for him, and Erik designed the swapper. Peter gave us the specs and we did the manufacturing of all the wood and coils. we wound the coils but he did all the heavy lifting with assembly and tuning. the rotors were balanced and the wire for the power coils and generator coils was all 18 gauge. the coil forms we 3D printed and were able to hold 150 FT of wire. the board is a teslagenx 8 transistor board with split trigger. 4 strands for each drive coil, 5 generator coils per side. we have fabbed a couple of these for other people if you need any components let us know.

Regards,

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• Hi Tom,

I would be interested in parts if you can come up with a list and prices. I also have some more questions like you mentioned the coils were all 18 gauge, what about the trigger wire? What type of bearings were used. you mentioned 5 coils per side, I see 6 which would be the logical thing to do. I recently received my 8 transistor SG kit and what mods were done to use it between two coils? In the pictures I could see wires from each coil going to the board and now I know more about how many wires were used. This 'mini beast' looks cool and I was always wanted to build something bigger than my first SSG. I will be getting more 8 transistor kits as money comes in. I still have to start getting more 18 gauge wire since I do not have enough on hand. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• RD,

Send an email to service@teslagenx.com and we can discuss this offline. to answer your question the trigger is 20 AWG. 1 drive coil plus 5 generator coils=6 per side. the bearings are sealed roller bearings. just a standard machine bearing with rubber dust seals.

you need to divide the circuit in half by cutting the traces on the board. and isolating the triggers, or if you are really good with timing the rotors, you can run 1 trigger and drive 2 coils with 1 trigger. our machine has slotted hubs and a slotted axle so the magnets are already timed.

this can be set up as a 6 coil SG or any combination of drive and genny coils, its a very flexible kit.

I can send you a parts list and pricing after I get your email. anyone else interested please send an email to service@teslagenx.com

Tom C

Originally posted by rdvideo View Post
                          Hi Tom,

I would be interested in parts if you can come up with a list and prices. I also have some more questions like you mentioned the coils were all 18 gauge, what about the trigger wire? What type of bearings were used. you mentioned 5 coils per side, I see 6 which would be the logical thing to do. I recently received my 8 transistor SG kit and what mods were done to use it between two coils? In the pictures I could see wires from each coil going to the board and now I know more about how many wires were used. This 'mini beast' looks cool and I was always wanted to build something bigger than my first SSG. I will be getting more 8 transistor kits as money comes in. I still have to start getting more 18 gauge wire since I do not have enough on hand. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                            RD,

Send an email to service@teslagenx.com and we can discuss this offline. to answer your question the trigger is 20 AWG. 1 drive coil plus 5 generator coils=6 per side. the bearings are sealed roller bearings. just a standard machine bearing with rubber dust seals.

you need to divide the circuit in half by cutting the traces on the board. and isolating the triggers, or if you are really good with timing the rotors, you can run 1 trigger and drive 2 coils with 1 trigger. our machine has slotted hubs and a slotted axle so the magnets are already timed.

this can be set up as a 6 coil SG or any combination of drive and genny coils, its a very flexible kit.

I can send you a parts list and pricing after I get your email. anyone else interested please send an email to service@teslagenx.com

Tom C
                            Hi Tom C ,
                            When shall we expect TESLAGENX to sell the Charger and Rejuvenators..??
                            i'm eager to book few Chargers and so are some of my Friends..they were astound to here the Charger capability..
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

• We do not know, right now we are focusing on sideband generators, retooling the bedini amp line, and we are working on some other Bedini related tech. We do have some old stock 2A12 units, they were the last completed batch from the shop. we still have cap dumps and linear regulators.

Aaron is working hard to get a charger line back up and available.

Tom C

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                                We do not know, right now we are focusing on sideband generators, retooling the bedini amp line, and we are working on some other Bedini related tech. We do have some old stock 2A12 units, they were the last completed batch from the shop. we still have cap dumps and linear regulators.

Aaron is working hard to get a charger line back up and available.

Tom C
                                Hi Tom C,

Thanks for the update..how can i place an order for the 2A 12.. what happend to the Extreme series of the 2A 12 version..?
                                Rgds,
                                Faraday88.
                                Last edited by Faraday88; 03-23-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X