Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scorch View Post
    Hey Tom.

Fourth try is a charm? I am not sure but I think there is a web form bug because it appears this site has crashed several times after I tried to reply and I have to keep 'tweaking' things to get this to work...
    And this is not first time this has happened and also Aaron hasn't replied to the last three messages over the last few weeks and don't know why. . .

At any rate; thank you for the pointers.

I think I do have some 23 gauge on hand.
    Do I understand correctly that John actually wound three lengths in parallel for each coil?

One thing I observed is that it appears his coils are somewhat cone shaped and I believe there may be a specific reason for winding less wire close to the magnet.
    This design reminds me of the original Muller Motor coils.

I do have the Kromrey DVD (along with many others from the series) but it's been a few years since I viewed it so I do need to review that.

Not sure about Barium Ferrite magnets.
    As near as I can tell; this actually is the same thing as the common ceramic magnets as described here-
    http://allmag.co.za/magnets/permanen...s-ceramic.html

And the photo of John's original converter looks like he used the same 1.875" x 0.875" x 0.375" ceramic-ferrite magnets commonly used in many SSG projects.

Am I missing something here?
    Aren't ceramic ferrite magnets the same as BaFE magnets?

And if not, can you provide a reference or source?

I do have brass shaft and a few different types of slip rings.
    I also just acquired a very nice 3", 3lb brass disk and hope my drill press and skills are good enough to make a decent flywheel somewhere close to being true and balanced...

Thank you for your assistance.

Kindest regards;

}:>
    Yes! i guess Ceramic magnets #8 often refered by JB himself..are indeed Bafe based!!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Scorch,

Barium Ferrites are not the same as C8 ceramics.... they are usually strontium ferrite 99.9 percent of the time. Bariums are hard to get, mostly because the manufacturing process is very toxic. talked with Kamen at last years conference, he did a huge amount of research into it.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I had a wonderful talk with Gram Gunderson at this years conference, about making Barium Ferrite Magnets... Barium Ferrite powder can be bought to make them, but to press them into a solid shape, takes 20 tons per square inch. That takes a really, really big press to make magnets blanks of any bigger size than 1 or 2 Sq. inches. Some times that is all you need....

Then you have to bake them at a high temp in a kiln before magnetizing them....

Unmagnetized BaFe Blanks can be imported from china, but you still have to magnetize them, and that takes some really heavy duty equipment to make them strong enough.....
        Last edited by RS_; 10-01-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Feasible magnets

uh . . . this all well and good regarding special BaFe magnets requiring special processing to fabricate including obtaining raw materials, a 20 ton hydraulic press, kiln and high power magnetizer BUT I am merely a bench jockey attempting to replicate either a two or four magnet Kromrey Converter similar to one of the two machines demonstrated in the energy from the vacuum disc (I am reviewing as I write this) or the recent kromrey disclosure media.

And as near as I can tell, both the vertical four magnet machine and the two magnet horizontal machine are simply using common off the shelf "briggs & stratton" hardware store ceramic magnet stacks to create "horseshoe" field pieces. This is the frustration we bench jockeys face every day when somebody says: "See this thing? Even you can build it!". BTW, we are not actually providing specifics about our specific prototype such as wire gauge, motor size or part number, magnet type, size and source, clearances, physical dimensions or typical no load voltage output...

Or in the case of my experiences with a couple quanta magnetics kits: 'Here are the vague instructions, this machine potentially has a wonderful "sweet spot" but we cannot tell you exactly how to find it, or what clearances to set or what timing you should start with, or what to look for on you meter or scope or various other undisclosed material facts such as this other battery powered regulated power supply that was NOT shown on the back of our machine in the demonstration video'...

So this is what I am building, something based merely on "as near as I can tell" by scrutinizing a low resolution image from a PowerPoint file or a rough sketch on a blackboard and a description that I THINK I understand of a prototype I do believe actually was built sometime in the past. . .

Please confirm; did John use stacks of common magnets or did he use something else that is very rare and difficult to obtain?

And isn't it true the system can also work without permanent magnets at all per the original patent?

And BTW, is it possible to rewire a conventional brushless (1 or 2 diode rotor) alternator to operate in a similar fashion as a "bucking" G-field generator?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	BRUSHLESS_DIAGRAM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	49005 Click image for larger version

Name:	USP_4786853.jpg
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	49006

I imagine this probably is possible but conventional alternator would probably have to be physically modified somehow to magnetically isolate the poles...
          But then again; maybe not so complicated in consideration of the huge power factor of something in the range 10kw.
          Maybe just a LITTLE bit of modification is needed to NOT destroy the dipole as Tom would put it...

Sure would love pointers on what could be done with a conventional alternator, motor and flywheel.

Please respond.

Kindest regards;

Last edited by Scorch; 10-01-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Reference Image

Ok, I finished reviewing energy from the vacuum part 10 and still need to decide whether to build a two or four pole converter.
            In this interview; John spoke of a short production run of a commercial venture and he demonstrated one of the last survivors of that venture.

This appears to be a well built device consisting of an aluminum frame, common ceramic magnets and various other parts of motor, rotor, stator end pieces and coils.

See: Click image for larger version

Name:	4PoleKromreyNotes.jpg
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	49007

It appears there is some pretty specific design engineering here including pole ends that kind of cradle the ends of the magnet stacks on one side and both these ends and the rotor ends have holes that appear to line up with each other.

Would it be safe to assume engineers and machinists do not cut holes unless there is a good reason to do this?
            A reason such as better efficiency because the holes somehow effect the magnetic geometry or improve 'bucking' effects.

Just an observation anyway. These holes may be important. Any comments on this as to the reason or theory why?

Also; is it safe to assume a four pole machine is higher efficiency than a two pole version therefore better performance by building a four pole version?

Please respond.

Kindest regards;

Comment

Scorch,

the magnets are Barium Ferrite.... John has told me 100 times no other permanent magnet type has worked for him. Ron Cole did an electromagnet version, you can build it that way also

http://www.linux-host.org/energy/bedid.htm

you can build either one. 2 or 4 pole, 4 pole costs more to build.

I don't know about the holes.

yes the pole ends are radiused to match the ends of the magnet keepers. .002 clearance, when I measured the machine.

Comment

From memory (which may be totally wrong!) I believe the holes at the ends of the pole pieces were from the lathe and the holes in the rectangular magnet keepers were for adjusting the gap between the keepers and the pole pieces.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                  From memory (which may be totally wrong!) I believe the holes at the ends of the pole pieces were from the lathe and the holes in the rectangular magnet keepers were for adjusting the gap between the keepers and the pole pieces.

John K.
                  Hi All,

Same here...the extreme (keepers) are not magnets.. they are soft iron pole pieces..i guess the holes were made to trace the exact centers of the rotor and stator pole piece to co-inside..but nevertheless it is a good observation worth bringing to everyone notice..! (i once assumed the rotor coil hole to be the core a thin pole piece!!!)
                  next: why should other Magnets not work!!!
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

Well Faraday, ask yourself that question, why BARIUM? what is it about the atomic structure that allows it to be really efficient at pulling energy from the quantum state? John has 2 indentical Kromreys, the one he runs and the other one that has ceramics, as John has said, "its a piece of crap" so the guy who builds them tells me how. I know guys with neo mag versions of the Kromrey, they don't work...

I like listening to JB, He has already forgotten more than I will ever learn.

Tom C

Comment

Just an up date on my problem i had. The other coil windings ..Had the top and bottom ones around the wrong way .Blown a few transistors.You do learn by your mistakes cheers jason

Comment

Originally posted by jason mcgrath View Post
                        Just an up date on my problem i had. The other coil winding ..Had the top and bottom ones around the wrong way .Blown a few transistors.You do learn by your mistakes cheers jason
                        In fact that is real learning jason!!!in my early days i did a lot of learning first hand rather than know things from others..especially in Electrostatics...i some time wonder..too
                        much of information available is misleading as well!! we tend to succumb to the 'filth of Knowledge'...of late i have realized that i have done too much of one thing.. its time i mutate and exhibit to myself the crux of wrestling between the Theory and Experiment...
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                          Well Faraday, ask yourself that question, why BARIUM? what is it about the atomic structure that allows it to be really efficient at pulling energy from the quantum state? John has 2 indentical Kromreys, the one he runs and the other one that has ceramics, as John has said, "its a piece of crap" so the guy who builds them tells me how. I know guys with neo mag versions of the Kromrey, they don't work...

I like listening to JB, He has already forgotten more than I will ever learn.

Tom C
                          Hi Tom C,
                          Thanks very much for that little hint... but i'm baffled still by the difference between calling it Ceramic and Ba Fe Magnets..are'nt they same..???
                          my personal understanding about is that ant other Magnets if used would be ELECTRICALLY conductive as opposed to Ceramic or Ba Fe types..
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                            In fact that is real learning jason!!!in my early days i did a lot of learning first hand rather than know things from others..especially in Electrostatics...i some time wonder..too
                            much of information available is misleading as well!! we tend to succumb to the 'filth of Knowledge'...of late i have realized that i have done too much of one thing.. its time i mutate and exhibit to myself the crux of wrestling between the Theory and Experiment...
                            Rgds,
                            Faraday88.
                            I totally agree yes it is real learning.I can see how John Bedini has got us to start from scratch .Having those top and bottom wires around the wrong way was a learning experience as well cheers jason

Comment

There does appear to be two types of ceramic magnets according to one manufacture that describes: "Strontium Ferrite (SrO.6Fe2O3) magnets and Barium Ferrite (BaO.6Fe2O3)
                              magnets are the two types of ceramic Ferrite magnet. The Strontium Ferrite magnets are the most commonly manufactured due to having stronger magnetic properties.".

See: http://www.eclipsemagnetics.com/medi...tasheet_v1.pdf

They are BOTH 'ceramic magnets'

And in Peter's presentation of "beyond the advanced handbook" John points out that the magnets are very old and "dead" then Peter specifically says these are "Barium Ferrite magnets from the 1970s".

So I guess this project is on hold for now because I was planning on using the ceramic magnets I have on hand but most likely; these are Strontium Ferrite magnets and it appears that John is saying it's just doesn't work well unless Barium Ferrite magnets are used. Do not know why. Does John have an explanation for this?''

Maybe Tom does. Also seems that a Barium Ferrit magnet can be or should be "conditioned".
                              See: http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/070904.htm

Also: Is there a test to CONFIRM a particular magnet is Barium Ferrite? How do we ensure a manufacturer is actually providing what we ordered if both types look the same?

Please respond.

Kindest regards;

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                              Hi Tom C,
                              Thanks very much for that little hint... but i'm baffled still by the difference between calling it Ceramic and Ba Fe Magnets..are'nt they same..???
                              my personal understanding about is that ant other Magnets if used would be ELECTRICALLY conductive as opposed to Ceramic or Ba Fe types..
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              Last edited by Scorch; 10-04-2016, 07:16 PM.

Comment

fwanoFWANOfwanoFWANOfwano
                                Last edited by F.W.A.N.O.; 02-28-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X