Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Bedini SG – Beyond the Advanced Handbook
    by Peter Lindemann

Bedini SG – Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann – This is the first time John Bedini’s 1984 Kromrey Generator has been publicly demonstrated ever and the meters showed that the output was 200% compared to the input. And, the primary KEY piece of information to make it was has been fully disclosed!

The Bedini SG that was demonstrated had a self-rotating battery system based on Bedini’s Splitting the Positive diagram and it recycled virtually all of the energy is used to run the energizer back through batteries to charge them up. The amp hours of running time that this energizer demonstrated was way more than the battery capacity can account for. A diode method was also shown that elicited way more radiant energy than the circuit and batteries could even handle, which teaches you that generating the radiant is not the issue because it has always been in the machine from the beginning – the real issue is how to safely capture it!

The bottom line is that this presentation demonstrates that what was taught in the Advanced Bedini SG Handbook book is true. Release date – August 9, 2016. Learn more: Bedini SG – Beyond the Advanced Handbook
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Great News!!! This is truly the Advanced and most disclosed among the all the previous Handbook.. with littel more efforts people who have been working and pondering on this technology for years should easily get through the essence of the Radiant Electricity principles..!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 08-10-2016, 09:13 PM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

This was a great presentation. Peter clearly goes through a bit of background and sets up what we are all looking for, both in the Kromrey "G-field" generator and the modified Bedini SG.

The mods done to the Bedini SG give some truly outstanding results. I spent a bit of time last night replicating Peter's setup (without the battery swapper part) and I've never seen a battery charge any faster - and for much less input!

Everyone who has built a Bedini SG should try this for themselves and see the results with their own eyes. You WILL be amazed!

P.S. You should also see what this setup does to a battery in poor condition - my early tests are showing that the machine appears to "regulate" the input according to what the output can take.

John K.

Comment

Sounds amazing John K.

Comment

Originally posted by erwei
          i cant buy them from bedinisg.com,because my paypal and credit card are not available to pay.i dont know why,as i can buy bedini sg books from bedinisg.com before,but now its not available ,who can help me ,i can pay them with paypal.
          thank you.
          I don't know why this is so but it might apply to a large number of people. If John makes the book available through Ebay or Amazon, then payment would be OK

Comment

i cant buy them from bedinisg.com,because my paypal and credit card are not available to pay.i dont know why,as i can buy bedini sg books from bedinisg.com before,but now its not available ,who can help me ,i can pay them with paypal.
            thank you.
            erwei,

Try this link - http://emediapress.com/ perhaps the Bedinisg link may have an issue.

Yaro
            Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

thank you.
              Please send an email to the email on this page: http://emediapress.com/contact-us/ and ask for instructions on how to make a direct paypal payment.
              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hey all,

Erik and I really enjoyed working on this with Peter, you my friend are a joy to work with. the coil holders, frame and rotors were all CNC machined, we 3D printed the rotor hubs, and we had the rotors balanced at a shop to 3000 RPM. Erik worked many, many hours designing and programming the battery swapper. it was a huge success, watching the first self runner demonstrated anywhere in years. Yes I said it self runner. 4 battery banks, run charge rest, I would get the presentation from Aaron if you want to see it running, Peter has the only running machine right now. we are working on a 6 coil version, and looking into the possibility of a production run for the battery swapper.

I will say that the potential of the machine was barely scratched it was a test bed to prove theory, but with tweaks and improvements it will be amazing.

Thanks Aaron for all your hard work, it is greatly appreciated by all of us!! get the video guys!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Thin Q,

Originally posted by Why-me
                  ........................... If I can persuade someone to sell me a printed copy of the Advanced Handbook, I would be sincerely grateful.

Print both sides of the paper and in color. I will pay a fair price.

Thin Q
                  I don't get it. You obviously have a computer, so why don't you download it yourself to a file or memory stick and print it out yourself?

For anyone else to print it out and sell it to you would be a violation of copy right law!

Comment

I took the pdfs of the 3 books to the local print shop on a usb flash drive after the 3rd book came out as I like hard copies better too. Do print in color as diagrams with red and green arrows are confusing in blk/white. They color printed the cover on hard stock and they put a binder on it for around $40 for all three with a colored paper to separate each book. They accidentally put them in order of 1, 3, 2, but it is still nice. Aln

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                      Hey all,

Erik and I really enjoyed working on this with Peter, you my friend are a joy to work with. the coil holders, frame and rotors were all CNC machined, we 3D printed the rotor hubs, and we had the rotors balanced at a shop to 3000 RPM. Erik worked many, many hours designing and programming the battery swapper. it was a huge success, watching the first self runner demonstrated anywhere in years. Yes I said it self runner. 4 battery banks, run charge rest, I would get the presentation from Aaron if you want to see it running, Peter has the only running machine right now. we are working on a 6 coil version, and looking into the possibility of a production run for the battery swapper.

I will say that the potential of the machine was barely scratched it was a test bed to prove theory, but with tweaks and improvements it will be amazing.

Thanks Aaron for all your hard work, it is greatly appreciated by all of us!! get the video guys!!

Tom C
                      THUMBS UP GUYS!!!
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Pete, this is repeat, have you irritated anybody today about getting the Advanced Handbook printed out so you can read it?

Hi Repeat, no, no one has responded. I suspect they drink perfume and when they poot they think it does not stink.

Well, I am going to find a third party who does not drink perfume.

I wished for a nice day to be nice to people, but I will not be nice.

I have not ordered anymore "things".

I wish to be friends with the forum but I do not drink perfume.

Too many irons in the fire will get you burned.​
                        Hi Why-me,

This is a discussion thread for the aforementioned e-book, not a help site.

Can I suggest you contact the publisher with your request? http://bedinisg.com/contact.php

(Link taken from the site where the e-book is offered for sale)

John K.

Comment

Aln's solution in post 13 seems to be a solution.

But I find it beyond extraordinary that the author/publishers do not crank out some print-on-demand copies for the many people who don't like ebooks (which evaporate if the laptop crashes, is stolen or succumbs to a glass of orange juice spilt all over it).
                          Last edited by wrtner; 08-19-2016, 06:06 AM.

Comment

I do not have a computer. I have one borrowed telephone and one borrowed iPad.

If I had the resources mentioned, I would not ask anyone for anything as I do not wish to be a burden to anybody.

How about Aaron Murakami? Is it a violation for him to do this kind of detail? I would pay for the download from the website if I can get the service. I would even pay for the paper and ink.

If I cannot get the Advanced Handbook from the people who put it out, that would leave me no alternative but use a third party.

Perhaps hard copies should be part of the sales selection for customers who want them...???

All I am asking for is to buy myself a copy. Who knows what I might discover.
                            What I do for Eric Dollard since he doesn't have a computer is I print out his powerpoints and books and I take them to a FedEx copy shop.
                            For about $5, they will make it spiral bound with a frosted cover and black or blue back cover.

For the printing, it takes a long time to print color both sides and I can't offer that service because it will tie up my personal printer.

As suggested by aln, if you put it on a flash drive and take it to a shop like that, they can print it out for you color on both pages and bind it for you.

We will be putting all our books on Amazon as paperbacks - just not enough hours in the day to get them all done fast. Plus, they all have to be reformatted for the paperback book templates. It is way more time consuming that it seems.

You can email Jeff at help at emediapress dot com and ask him if he is willing to do it for you and what he would charge to do that on top of the cost of paper and ink.
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

I wish I could order and download the third book but I have no way to use it.

If one of you would print out the complete Advanced Handbook with both sides of the paper and in color, I would of course pay you.

If you want to do this, please private message me with your fair price.

Thin Q
                              Whatever is 'repeated'..... Further to the Advanced handbook has definitely given the clue to merge the link between the 'Generator' and the 'Energiser' aspect of this entire episode of the Bedini technology. if you study it up close i would say that the 1984 machine is rather a MOTOR alone split in its construction, while the SSG is a ENERGIZER alone Combined in its construction, now, you give the other what the first lacks and Voila!!! you will have them both as one structure which is what is shown in the Further to the Advance book..!
                              and yes!! the 1984 machine (JB's not Jim watson's) is a Pulsed Motor of one scale down to the Gray Motor in a way, as POWER Pulse is fed back to the SINGLE BATTERY...
                              all one needs to do is figure out the TRIGGER in each case...

There is one more hint i would like to bring to every ones notice.... refer John's website for the SINGLE BATTERY 1984 Machine ('WARNING HIGH-VOLTAGE ENERGISER') of JB:
                              if you closely observe the original picture there and compare it with the same photo used in the Advanced Hand book.. there is Capacitor Included in the new picture (absent in JB's old website photo for the same photo)..now ! what is different?? Yes both work but some thing in terms of configuration is required to be done in each case of the presentation, which is not mentioned for all!!! the new one that includes the Capacitor is meant for the Watson Machine which is more power ful:

Rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              Last edited by Faraday88; 08-20-2016, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X