Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rdvideo View Post
    Thanks for the explanation JK. I had all of this info back in 2013 when I was using my bike wheel version with a bi-filar I made using 7AH batteries and recorded everything the best I could and submitted the info back then to the forum but nothing happened. Then the HD on the computer I was using at the time died and lost all info and I was using an Excel doc to record everything too at the time.

Right now I need to get my machine assembled properly and redo the wiring since it is a rat's nest to shorten wire runs. Faraday88 mentioned about copper tubing to use to connect the common wires from each coil, but I do not know what to use. I've seen some pics and no info about it. What copper tubing and have to find something to attach it to the frame? I had planned to mount the ckt boards on the back of the frame and put batteries in back of the frame to help keep wires short as possible. I was just in a hurry to see the system run with what I have since I had to wait a long time for items.

The primary batteries and the charge battery are charged and sitting in the 13v+ range until I update my setup to start again.

Question, how does all of this charging stuff relate to using JB's Linear Amplifier Regulator to charge a battery?
    @JK,
    Please chime in with your expert opinion on the above..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• " Faraday88 mentioned about copper tubing to use to connect the common wires from each coil, but I do not know what to use. I've seen some pics and no info about it. What copper tubing and have to find something to attach it to the frame? "

Plz find Pics / Videos of JB's 6 coil SSG for a visual of how you would lay out a muilty strand coil, muilty coil Bedini SSG using 1/4in soft copper pipe for the inter PCB connections, and lay out the 8Ga + interconnecting wires.... I use HIGH STRAND COUNT Audio Power Cable as used in High End Car Audio Systems to make all other Connections......

for the Primary Back popping plz se PL's 2015 presentation of back popping a charging battery while the other 2 drive battery's run down in the 3 Battery system JB showed us in 1995 ...

There are several ways to back pop a Drive Battery, depending on what your setup is...........
      Last edited by RS_; 07-21-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for info RS.

I don't think JB made a video about multi-coil SSG's but need to look again just in case as part of the Energy From The Vacuum Science Series. I don't play with YouTube too much. I'll have to look into PL's 2015 presentation since I never seen that one.

I rewired my setup going from 12 gauge to 10 gauge since I was looking at local hardware store and 10 was the smallest they had. And going from 12 gauge to 10 gauge, the Spike I can see went from about 60v to 110v. I expect to see more improvement in performance after making everything short and neat. So you are using 8 gauge wire for connections to the batteries too? I'll have to look into the audio cable, forgot about that. I have some left from wiring my truck for audio system I designed years ago, but not enough for what I need now.

I know from looking online that connecting batteries together to make a bank as for solar, I've seen pre-made cables using 2 gauge wire for heavy duty current draw.

I need to get some more hardware to mount the 8-transistor kit PCB between the two coils on the back of frame, which is perfect place for short connections to each side with 4 transistors per side. Then easy connections to the copper ring with one connection for charge battery (-) assuming how many coils will be connected together since I'm doing one coil at a time. I can only make one coil at a time and need more wire for that.

I have work to do this weekend, be back afterward. Take care,

rdvideo

Comment

• here is a pic of the 6 coil SSG that i now own, and was featured in my 2017 conference presentation.......
          I used 8 Gage or larger High Strand count Audio wire for any connections that are not 1/4in soft copper pipe, and not original to the 6 coil SSG unit it's self.....
          Attached Files
          Last edited by RS_; 07-22-2018, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the pic RS which I found last night, saved it and have supplies to implement it now. There was another view of this setup from the front where it looks like the setup is being powered from two large e-caps. And you can clearly see the output cables going to output battery from the output of unit which looks like standard speaker wire using both strands as one wire; I did this early on myself with my setup and replaced with 10 gauge wire. Right now from what I see in the pic you posted, any other connection I need I will use two, 10 gauge wires for one connection where needed on the frame since I have plenty of it. For the battery connections from unit, maybe use 8 gauge wire but also depends how for the batteries are from the unit. Right now they will be sitting right next to unit for now.

I'll be back...

rdvideo

Click image for larger version

Name:	6coil7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	339.9 KB
ID:	49939

Comment

• Originally posted by RS_ View Post
              here is a pic of the 6 coil SSG that i now own.....
              Nice RS_, a piece of history in your own garage

John K.

Comment

• Hi RS_,

Why did you change two of the coils from the original coils? What was the magnet wire used on the new Teslagenx coils? They both look like they are loaded with wire as compared with the other coils. I thought something looked familiar with this setup.

Another question that I asked before, why have the two large e-caps connected to the input? The last picture I posted was a pic of the setup from the front, running off the two e-caps and nothing else. I have never seen anything on this and wonder using this setup with batteries. I know for the physical size of the e-caps that they can provide drive energy for quite a while if the current draw is low. I do not care what the capacitance is because e-caps that size will hold a lot of energy. I've done this in the past with my audio equipment because you want a flat DC line on the scope and the power supply clean for audio work, otherwise you get noise and other things if the DC is not filtered properly.

I'm doing what I was taught and did this with a guitar preamp I made that measured 1" x 1". I disconnected the AC cord while my friend was checking out my preamp and kept playing his Bass guitar for over 20 minutes due to using a 1000uf e-cap at low current draw. Larger capacitance will give you a longer run if needed.

I am almost done with re-wiring my setup while keeping up with watering my veggies and yard work. Surprised to see my batteries still 13+v after last using them and they will be used again soon.

Take care,

rdvideo

Comment

• The ECaps are Stiffener Caps only, across the Pos and Neg of the 24V battery supply, like a big Car Audio system, or the UPS 4Battery swapper system that PL showed in 2016 and i showed in 2017.....

I Added 2 18ga 5 strand coils and a 2nd rotor to JB's 6 Coil SSG for the 2017 presentation.....

my added Coil 1 is a advanced 5 strand PL charge battery back popper circuit, that adds a back popping SPIKE to the Voltage/Current that is flowing through the charging battery in a 4 battery swapping system, kicking the charging process up a notch, per PL's 2016 presentation...... I showed how to run a Bedini SSG battery charger from a 4 battery PL swapper UPS, and then Charge a 3 battery swapper system from the 6 coil SSG, to run loads to power your life.....

my added Coil 2 is a 5 strand Genny coil hooked up in a series adding config powering LED arrays during part of my presentation

at 24V+ the system pulls 8+ amps at 2400 RPM......

slower bike wheel systems pull less amps
                  Last edited by RS_; 07-25-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Hi RS_,

While trying to find how to get a copy of PL's 2015 presentation on back popping the charge battery, I found a bunch of pictures of your presentation showing everything from different angles, now I see what you are talking about. I did not know about these pictures. You added another rotor just to keep the SSG system running which is a proven system. How many batteries did you use? Set up as banks as in your drawings in the PDF? Just curious...

I also re-watched your video using Power DVD 18 and seen the video in High Res and was able to zoom in at same res to see the second rotor. At first it just looked like the 6-coil with two different coils. Now to find the PL's 2015 Presentation you were talking about.

I don't see why there is a "Stiffener Capacitor" at the input? A "Stiffener Capacitor" is only needed in a high power audio systems to handle fast transients with bass notes unless your SSG plays audio?

All the "Stiffener Capacitor" is just a large capacitor of .5 Fared or larger but the industry has to come up with a name for it which it should be called a "constant current source" because that's what it is doing, same in real AC/DC power supplies for high power systems besides filtering the DC ripple to give you a flat line which is what you want in audio equipment, no ripple or you would hear it's effects on the system. To solve the problem of needing a so-called "Stiffener Capacitor" for a 225 W/RMS power amplifier using two "Power Op-Amps" I made a DC to DC converter to convert the 12v to +-72 volts with plenty of filtering to handle the current draw when needed. I learned a few tricks because while working for Northrop Grumman, I also worked with the Power Systems department making the DC systems for ECM equipment.

At Walmart, I've seen one of those capacitors but it was called a "Digital Capacitor" which there is no such thing, just a name. It's probably called that because it had a digital volt meter attached to it so you can see the voltage of the system which you will only see if you were looking under the hood. Just like when CD's came out and the audio digital age started, the industry came up with a phrase for speaker systems, "They are digital ready" which means nothing because speakers are analog, not digital, but the public are blind to the fact, I just laugh at that stuff.

I am almost done with the rewiring with the copper coils, but I delayed getting the outside water leak fixed because I can get around it for the time which is running out because not much pressure in house to take shower or wash clothes. My outside above ground hydrant has plenty of pressure so I connected a hose to that and the washer and I can do laundry with no problem. Can't do that with the house plumbing unless some modifications are done to the house plumbing. Wish my stepfather was still around because he knew all about plumbing.

One thing I have seen from the different multi-coil SSG systems is that the smaller the rotor, the more speed you can get out of of it. You have a cool setup and I could add another rotor to my system since I have the room and different length shafts, but that is next after completing the six coil SSG with the expanded coils, first of it's kind and different than the 'Mini-beast', I think.

Take care all until wiring is complete...

rdvideo
                    Last edited by rdvideo; 07-30-2018, 08:55 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

• There are 16 Golf Cart battery's for the 4 Battery swapper system running the 6 coil SSG , and the PL Back popper at 24VDC.
                      And 12 Golf Cart battery's for the SSG Charger 3 battery swapper, that runs loads at 24VDC.
                      Yes setup like Schematics in the PDF.

it's PL's 2016 presentation

The point that you are missing, is that a muilty strand muilty coil SSG, is much like a Audio Amplifier, that the GAIN goes into the battery's, vs A speaker coil.

The whole objective of a SG / SSG is to produce FAST High V Transients, thus the need for a Constant Current Source Power Supply, same as any other amplifier.....

Big Car Audio Caps work great for Muility Strand Muilty Coil SSG's Stiffener Caps, and HIGH POWERED Bedini Cap Discharge Setups....
                      Last edited by RS_; 08-02-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Hi RS_,

Just wanted to mentioned that I found what you are talking about "Back Popping" the primary battery. JB talked about this in his 2013 presentation, adding a diode for "Generator Mode" that causes the unit to use a little more power and caused the charge battery to charge faster by putting the batteries into a "common ground" mode of operation. I knew I seen something somewhere about an added diode to the SG setup and PL explains about it in chapter 2 of the 3rd SG book, different names for the same thing does confuse people.

Take care...

rdvideo

Comment

• That's Not quite what is meant by back popping the primary battery. The Watson machine uses 1 version of back popping, by filling up a cap with the generator rotor / coils, then disconnecting motor/driver from the battery and then dumping the cap into the drive battery, and then reconnecting the motor/driver while the cap builds back up voltage....

I've use a mosfet between the pos of the battery and the pos of a motor driver circuit, and a 2nd mosfet between the neg of the battery and the neg of the motor driver circuit. this lets you completely disconnect the motor driver circuit from the battery and the motor driver circuit can continue running from a cap on it's side of the 2 mosfets
                          so if you have a genny coil filling a big cap/ cap pulser, and pop the drive battery while it is completely disconnected from the motor driver circuit then reconnecting it back to the motor driver circuit with the mosfets, after the Cap dump......

PL's 2016 presentation shows how to back pop a charging battery with a modified SG and I did the same thing in my 2017presentation

Here is the Schematic that I shared with some of the People at the 2016 conference
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks RS_ for sharing the schematic which is rather complex by looking at it and you like to squeeze as much as you can onto one page and not easy to read.

Now your explanation of back popping the drive battery reminded me of what I read about back in 2013 and trying it with my bike wheel SSG version then; using an extra coil to capture energy from the magnets charging a cap, that are arranged N-S-N-S on the bike wheel according to Rick was-his-face schematic back then before JB broke ties with him. The one thing about charging of the drive battery was to disconnect the drive battery to give it a charge and then connect back to ckt to keep going. I have to watch PL's 2016 presentation again to see what I missed. I think that Daftman also posted a pic of his ckt using a relay to disconnect the primary battery to give it a pulse.

I found my folder of everything JB related from 2013 and also includes from then, Bedini Monopole 3 Group Experiment I downloaded and was following it back then and using a Spreadsheet to record the charge/discharge of the charge battery from my bike wheel experiment. I'm sure that there are some members that remember that time...

rdvideo

Comment

• Hy guys.I have built the g-field gen type gen and bogs down under short.I give credit to VacuumEnergyMan'',BaFe magnets is hogwash to keep people from replicating this.VacuumEnergyMan said he conected the coils like in the patent and got nothing,well i got the same results nothing at the output but i got it to accelerate.The coil arangement in the patent gives 0v out because the coils are canceling each other out.The whole secret is coil config

Comment

• Originally posted by adys15 View Post
                                Hy guys.I have built the g-field gen type gen and bogs down under short.I give credit to VacuumEnergyMan'',BaFe magnets is hogwash to keep people from replicating this.VacuumEnergyMan said he conected the coils like in the patent and got nothing,well i got the same results nothing at the output but i got it to accelerate.The coil arangement in the patent gives 0v out because the coils are canceling each other out.The whole secret is coil config
                                I released a video on YouTube showing exactly what the coil configuration is.

It's also included in the package with Peter Lindemann's presentation on the Kromrey.
                                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
                                X