Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

OK,

Storms around messing up my satellite internet. I am using the 8-transistor kit from Teslagenx and the second half is to be used with the genny coil that I have been playing with all these months. The genny coil has 5 wires and was wondering how I can use the fifth wire in my setup. Connect it parallel with another wire, or something that I have not seen before is just connecting the other end of the coil with diode as in RS info with four batteries.

Just getting ready to try a 2-coil SG and making sure doing things right.

Here goes nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by rdvideo View Post
    OK,

Storms around messing up my satellite internet. I am using the 8-transistor kit from Teslagenx and the second half is to be used with the genny coil that I have been playing with all these months. The genny coil has 5 wires and was wondering how I can use the fifth wire in my setup. Connect it parallel with another wire, or something that I have not seen before is just connecting the other end of the coil with diode as in RS info with four batteries.

Just getting ready to try a 2-coil SG and making sure doing things right.

Here goes nothing...
    Hi rd video,
    You can either parallel the Genny coil or series them for 'Back-pop' use, based on how your 8 strand SG is configured. get the jist of what that means and boy!! you are there.. good luck!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.

Richard,

There are a couple of things you can do with the 5 strand coil...

1. put all 5 strands in series adding for a Genny coil hooked to a Cap pulser, LED Bank, etc....

2. Make a PL 2016 conference version like I did in my 2017 conference presentation, with 1 drive strand and 1 trigger, and 3 output strands into 3 diodes to back pop the drive battery, or another battery.....

there are other things you can do, but these 2 are the best choices....
    Last edited by RS_; 05-16-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Thank you Faraday88 and RS again for the info.

I'm still trying to understand the series connections of wires as PL explained in the third SG book and why not just use one piece of wire for the multiple length used? Have to re-read the book, trying to do too many things at the same time, home and project. Have to order for the 3060's diodes and look into Cap pulser as explained in Part 37, The Linear Amplifier Regulator from JB's DVD's. With information given, I will experiment and record everything done with scope pics.

The only other thing I have to think about is what a 6 coil SG can do and how to approach it. Just get the basic unit working and decide from there.

Thanks again for the info and take care...

rdvideo

Quote Originally Posted by rdvideo View Post
    Thank you Faraday88 and RS again for the info.

I'm still trying to understand the series connections of wires as PL explained in the third SG book and why not just use one piece of wire for the multiple length used? Have to re-read the book, trying to do too many things at the same time, home and project. Have to order for the 3060's diodes and look into Cap pulser as explained in Part 37, The Linear Amplifier Regulator from JB's DVD's. With information given, I will experiment and record everything done with scope pics.

The only other thing I have to think about is what a 6 coil SG can do and how to approach it. Just get the basic unit working and decide from there.

Thanks again for the info and take care...

rdvideo
    Hi rdvideo,
    Please read Tesla's Patents.. Study what Coils do and the various geometry they can be wound in.. now, that would tell you how to intercept the bloch wall and sipon the Radiant Energy...it is the bloch wall that we are all after and how to flex it. Imagnie if the wire were strainght and not coiled..where would be the bloch wall of such a geometry of the wire? is that not coinciding with Current in the coil and now additive to it..once you are able to do that you have made use of the normally wasted component of the Electromagnetic Field..
    The reason for what you asked 'why not use a single wire'...if you do that you are in essence undoing the acts Asymmetrical gauging the Induced e.m.f
    perhaps you could still do that if you maintained a parameter of one order..guess what that could be??
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 05-15-2018 at 11:29 PM.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.

Hi Richard,

Ask your self why JB twist's up together the Trigger and all drive strands on SG/SSG coils (Energizer), JB also said not to twist the coils strands on a window motor or on a Zero Force Motor (Torque). What is going on with the Heaviside Flow around the wires, and how the twist effects the Polyting (sp) flow? What geometric patterns would various numbers of strands create in the Ather around the twisted strands....? Can you visualize these patterns in the Aether around a wire with the Bloch Wall in the center of the stretched out Strands? like a high line wire..... then what does the Ather/Heaviside Flow geometric patterns around a muilty strand twisted coil with various strand counts look like...?

Much like Litzed Magnet Wire in commercial app's.... Why...?

NOW, Ask your self why a muilty strand Twisted coil, with the strands in a series adding config like the Tesla Pancake Coil Patent, works better for a Genny coil than a single strand coil with the same length of wire.

Now visualize commercial Litzed Magnet Wire in a series adding config like the Tesla Pancake Coil Patent...... Or on a SG/SSG muilty strand coil..... why...?

Ask you self what would happen if you rotated that Genny coil 90deg to the rotor magnets much like a Window Motor and ZF motor works. How will that effect the drag on the rotor from that genny coil, compared to the standard core end facing the rotor if they are both shorted, and just current flowing through the coil (A Load on the Rotor)...?
    Last edited by RS_; 05-18-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Hi,

I now have more things to think about thanks Faraday88 and RS again. Never played that much with coils in my electronic work except for coils needed in radios for tuning circuits or video descramblers for watching free movies.

I am using an old car battery for the charge battery (9.4v) and wondering if I should use the same type of battery that I am using as the primary battery discharged to 12v? I did not see anything in the SG books about the charge battery type and yes this would be the situation if I was to switch batteries when charging is done. I have to get an inverter to discharge the other battery I have that is the same as the primary battery.

I'm getting closer to what I am trying to get.

Richard (rdvideo)

[QUOTE=rdvideo;28577]Hi,

I now have more things to think about thanks Faraday88 and RS again. Never played that much with coils in my electronic work except for coils needed in radios for tuning circuits or video descramblers for watching free movies.

I am using an old car battery for the charge battery (9.4v) and wondering if I should use the same type of battery that I am using as the primary battery discharged to 12v? I did not see anything in the SG books about the charge battery type and yes this would be the situation if I was to switch batteries when charging is done. I have to get an inverter to discharge the other battery I have that is the same as the primary battery.

Richard (rdvideo)[

Hi rdvideo,
    Conventional text books never teach you this fact of the Heaviside component of a Electromagnetic coil.
    the gate way to excess Energy 'infusion' in a circuit. I suggest you to read Tom bearden's website on the EFTV and how well he describes the broken symmetry (Asymmetry) and siponing 'excess' Energy from the Vacuum or the aether,by any dipolarity element (Magnetic /electric)
    Rgds,
    Faraday88

On SG/SSG's it is always best to start out with new batterys for both primary and secondary batterys.
    Old sultanated battery's are for later when you know more, and have a setup that can desultanate them.......

[QUOTE=Faraday88;28578][QUOTE=rdvideo;28577]Hi,

Richard (rdvideo)[

Hi rdvideo,
    Conventional text books never teach you this fact of the Heaviside component of a Electromagnetic coil.
    the gate way to excess Energy 'infusion' in a circuit. I suggest you to read Tom bearden's website on the EFTV and how well he describes the broken symmetry (Asymmetry) and siponing 'excess' Energy from the Vacuum or the aether,by any dipolarity element (Magnetic /electric)
    Rgds,
    Faraday88[/QUOTE

Hi rdvideo,
    Just my few cent on the conversion process where the Poynting vector is additive to the Heaviside component flow..look the constants(Permitivity/ permeability) of the conductor become indistinguishable when the condition is met.Heaviside component.jpg
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 05-17-2018 at 12:04 AM. Reason: pic addition