Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 39 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Hi RS,

I got your presentation as soon as I received the email about it. I watch it multiple times to get all of the info I can. When you switch the batteries, what was the order of switching. The video is fixed so hard to see what is happening. Do you momentarily turn SSG off to switch batteries? I recall Peter talking about turning the trigger off to switch batteries when he was talking about the swapper. I keep re-watching Peter's presentation too to get all info that I can to help me understand what he was doing.

Trying to fine tune what I have and I'm at 600 rpm's but get two pulses instead off one as you should. Getting close...

Thanks for help RS

Yes, you HAVE TO TURN OFF the trigger/power to the SSG and the PL Back Pop Circuits during a Battery Swap on the 4 battery swapper, and / or the 3 battery SSG swapper, or you will blow up the SSG/SG circuits during the swaps....
    The order of swapping the 4 Battery swapper is Red ,Green, Purple, Blue.......

OK,

I've been thinking about turning trigger/power off but if the next battery to be the charge battery, if it is connected shortly before the actual charge battery gets swapped, you still have a load and I don't think having them both connected for a very short time would hurt anything before disconnecting the charge battery. I'm not familiar with the PL Back Pop circuits unless it's the diode talked about in the SG books, don't recall which one it was talked about, maybe the second one.

Another question is that you use standard e-caps at the output of the SSG where in the first book they talk about using flash photo caps because they are made for quick charge/discharge and are a low impedance to the circuit? You don't want to use large value e-caps that have been sitting around for a while because after a while they produce hydrogen gas inside which could go blowup. Learned that from one company that makes e-caps where I work part-time. Just some info on e-caps.

rdvideo

Hi RS,

You have mentioned the "fogal mods" on several occasions. Is this just the addition of the extra diode in the trigger circuit or does this also include the pot, bulb, and other things as well?

I assume the extra diode causes a sharper turn off of the transistor to get a bigger spike? What is the overall effect of the "fogal mods"?
    Gary Hammond,

Richard,

A lot of current would flow between the freshly charged battery, and the discharged battery, and it is never a good thing to make your contactors switch under load like that...... Turn off the trigger and the power to the SSG/SG circuits during a battery swap is best......

I am guessing you mean the big Blue Caps on JB's 6 coil SSG.....? These caps are on the input side of the 24 Strand SSG circuit, and is a standard muility strand SSG circuit with the output Diodes, and does not have any caps on the output side of the SSG circuits. As this is not a Cap Discharge system.

The SG circuit that PL showed in 2016, Back Pops the Charging Battery in the 4 battery system, and thus is a form of back popping.....

Gary,

Only the extra Diode in the trigger circuit is part of the the Fogal mods. The Fogal Mod's also included a Resistor and a Tantlum cap in between the emitter and ground, that I did not add to my Version of PL 2016 circuit.

The extra Trigger diode pulls up the Base a diode drop higher, and makes the transistor conduct faster and harder than just 1 diode drop. and this gives a bigger spike, can make a 200V spike a 320V spike, and getting close to making the neons glow just by adding the extra diode...

Thanks RS,

I figured that's what the extra diode was for. I may have to try this.
    Gary Hammond,

Quote Originally Posted by rdvideo View Post
    I have a question to ask about what Peter was doing with the Mini-Beast. I've been re-watching the video of the presentation and I am curious about monitoring 4 batteries when he was talking about 3 batteries. Can I assume that the fourth battery is what is powering the battery swapping system since it needs to be charged too? Even though I am working with something simple with three batteries as RS is with his setup, just looking for 4th battery in Peter's setup.

Thanks...

Richard
    Hi Richard,
    For me the 3-battery 'Split Positive' was always a 4-battery system..guess what..the 4th battery is hidden behind the 3rd battery in a 3-battery system perspective and this clearly shows the Split positive aspect of it.. the Positive of the two batteries in series is getting Split as a 'branch' between the Positives of the Parallel placed (not connected) 3rd and 4th battery.and remember, this is Generator mode of connection...and also implies the Genny coils that needs to be pulse-switched like the 1984 machine when used in a Motor-generator scenario. tinker with it and tell us how would you place the recovery diode to this??
    rgds,
    Faraday8820180410_123508.jpg
    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-10-2018 at 12:14 AM. Reason: pic addition
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'