Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Hi, Rich and RS,

I just got back from Farm King Supply here in town. They had a big discount on batteries. I got four new 27DC Exide batteries for $61.49 each plus tax. These are 105 AH deep cycle marine batteries. They normally cost $81.99 each!

So now I can start playing with a three battery supply.
    Gary Hammond,

Way cool, finding battery's on sell is always a bonus

Hi RS,

Depending on how many lines needed, two EEproms could be used, even Roms can hold the programs needed. Of course, there is some supporting logic to make it work. See, you can program a Rom with code to make a signal generator to give you a perfect sine wave for a signal generator. The first engineer I worked with at Northrop Grumman taught me simplicity in circuit design that is not being taught in school today. Bill, the engineer, survived WW2 by not telling the Germans that he had a EE degree because he knew what would happen to him if he did. Bill was taught the old school way which always worked. Bill at Northrop Grumman was known as the "King of RF" because of tube technology and such. Something he told me which is so true that engineers now are taught to do things the complicated way where it can be done much simpler with less circuitry. It's knowing what the parameters are to make a simple circuit that does what you want. I've been known at Northrop for showing up so called engineers and PhD's. You just have to look at the problem differently.

Like I mentioned before, I've only started thinking about what is needed to make things work. Say, if you need to switch batteries when the discharge battery gets to a certain level and then initiate a process, a comparator circuit watching the discharge battery is all that is needed to trigger a process and can be the same circuit for all modes. There are many ways to doing something in electronics that I learned in school and what I learned at Northrop Grumman. I follow the process of KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid learned over many years.

Auto Kick starting SSG is a cool thing and looking into the Bedini/Cole ckt's to do that when I have a working SSG and maybe some other way to do it. Enough for now, time to finish up on tax forms. Happy Easter...

Richard

Hi RD,

Did you work at Northrop Grumman?
    Cant spend it when your dead.

Quote Originally Posted by rdvideo View Post
    Hi RS,

Depending on how many lines needed, two EEproms could be used, even Roms can hold the programs needed. Of course, there is some supporting logic to make it work. See, you can program a Rom with code to make a signal generator to give you a perfect sine wave for a signal generator. The first engineer I worked with at Northrop Grumman taught me simplicity in circuit design that is not being taught in school today. Bill, the engineer, survived WW2 by not telling the Germans that he had a EE degree because he knew what would happen to him if he did. Bill was taught the old school way which always worked. Bill at Northrop Grumman was known as the "King of RF" because of tube technology and such. Something he told me which is so true that engineers now are taught to do things the complicated way where it can be done much simpler with less circuitry. It's knowing what the parameters are to make a simple circuit that does what you want. I've been known at Northrop for showing up so called engineers and PhD's. You just have to look at the problem differently.

Like I mentioned before, I've only started thinking about what is needed to make things work. Say, if you need to switch batteries when the discharge battery gets to a certain level and then initiate a process, a comparator circuit watching the discharge battery is all that is needed to trigger a process and can be the same circuit for all modes. There are many ways to doing something in electronics that I learned in school and what I learned at Northrop Grumman. I follow the process of KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid learned over many years.

Auto Kick starting SSG is a cool thing and looking into the Bedini/Cole ckt's to do that when I have a working SSG and maybe some other way to do it. Enough for now, time to finish up on tax forms. Happy Easter...

Richard
    Hi Sir!
    You sound so much contemparory to JB's time and even prioir to his own.. lot to understand from the verterans..
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.

Yes I did from 1978 to 2010. I was not in the military, but I did my part to help protect the US and allies by applying my expertise in electronics to help are troops do their work and come back home, hopefully. We try are best at giving the best electronics to are military and I enjoyed working there in engineering where I learned so many ways of doing things from audio to RF, analog to digital and so on. Even played with lasers that can punch a 1" hole through fire brick like a hot knife through butter.

Time to start thinking more seriously about a simple battery swapping circuit. One thing that makes it easier to do is a software program that I learned about at Northrop Grumman was Multisim 11.0 by National Instruments. Here you can build the circuit you want by making the schematic of your circuit, analog, digital, RF, transformers, even tubes and much more on your computer and then use virtual test equipment so you can see how your circuit works! Cool stuff, but one problem is that it costs now about $8000 for both programs, Multisim and the add on program that will make the circuit board traces for you, just print and make. I was lucky to get a copy of the program, some benefits when working for a defense contractor and I also have the student version of it too from my schooling. The program is now at version 14.0 that I have.

Otherwise, why do you ask? Curious...

Hello Faraday88,

Now with being retired, kind of, I look forward to getting back into my Bedini stuff that stopped few years ago because of funds. I do part-time work at SoundsClassic.com if anyone needs to fix their vintage audio equipment or restore it to near new condition. Even my boss is interested in Bedini stuff after telling him about it two years ago and wants to see what I am working on because he want's to make the same thing, and probably then get rid of me afterward.

My boss collects vintage audio equipment and he has a Bedini power amp with one blown channel; need to know what the output trans are? Still looking.

I'll be back...

Quote Originally Posted by rdvideo View Post
    Hello Faraday88,

Now with being retired, kind of, I look forward to getting back into my Bedini stuff that stopped few years ago because of funds. I do part-time work at SoundsClassic.com if anyone needs to fix their vintage audio equipment or restore it to near new condition. Even my boss is interested in Bedini stuff after telling him about it two years ago and wants to see what I am working on because he want's to make the same thing, and probably then get rid of me afterward.

My boss collects vintage audio equipment and he has a Bedini power amp with one blown channel; need to know what the output trans are? Still looking.

I'll be back...
    Hello Sir!
    Its a delight to hear about the kind of efforts that you are putting into all this...
    I always considered it a privilage to learn for the veterans.. please do share us your experiences with anything that brings a contributing brick to this forum..
    about the output Transistor i would request Aaron to chime in case if he knows about it..
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.

Hi,

No place around where I live carry the Exide battery anymore because they are discontinued version. A store near me, Menards, had all of their marine batteries on sale and Easter was the last day of the sale. So I just bought two of the largest batteries they had to use with my SG setup. The smallest battery was on sale for $59 and the biggest one was $79. Still waiting on coils, so I am fine tuning what I have until I get the right drive coils. Have to get a pure sine wave inverter to use as a load, and capacitor discharge circuit for charging. I'm slowly getting what I need to get my unit going with all six coils, with the coils are the longest lead time. I have to start on a battery swapper circuit for three batteries using Multisim software. There I get things working without blowing anything up. Post circuit later...

Richard

Hi Richard,

That's the going price now but the things you can do with this software is so cool. You also get virtual test equipment to test your circuit just like it is there on your workbench. I did not pay that for the software I have because I got it for nothing. Just in the right place at the right time. The DOD loves this software and they do not care about the price. You can even build tube circuits which I have done and works great. The software even includes Labview which is a visual programming package. As I mentioned elsewhere, I learned a lot working for Northrop Grumman and all of the cool test equipment and stuff that's out there.

Back later...

rdvideo