Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 39 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Hi Gary,

I see what your talking about the variac. I tried using a power supply back with my first attempt with the bike wheel, not good to do. Right now I have to get my project working with more coils. The coil that I am using I got from Teslagenx which was wound wrong, so I have a genny coil with all wires the same gauge, waiting for the drive coil to come to continue on. I also ordered for two more long coil forms and holders so I can make my own coils. My 300' driveway is lined with trees that I can use to attach fixtures to for making the coil wire and follow information from the SSG books that Peter and Aaron put together. Since I've been in electronics since I started my schooling in 1966, making coils is not that hard and spring is here making it easier, no snow.

The ckt board that Peter used was the 8 transistor kit from Teslagenx which is what I am using now. That I knew right away after seeing the picture of the 'mini beast' in the PDF of the demo and talking to Tom C. Tom has been very helpful in helping get my project going the best he can. I understand why I don't have my drive coil because it is not that easy to make and outside is where it has to be made because of the length of the wires, that's why I ordered for just coil forms. I want to see what I have planned after all six coils are installed which the configuration not decided yet.

Yes, since we live not to far away from each other, getting together in the near future would be great since I knew you were not too far away when I noticed it last year. Let me get my project working and we'll take it from there. Cool...

Richard

Hi Richard,

The ckt board that Peter used was the 8 transistor kit from Teslagenx which is what I am using now. That I knew right away after seeing the picture of the 'mini beast' in the PDF of the demo and talking to Tom C.
    I was thinking of the stacked up boards with relays used for rotating the batteries, rather than the 8 transistor run board. The rotation boards are what I asked Tom about. I used a Teslagenx coil and 8 transistor board myself for the SSG I built a few years ago. It performs really well and takes fewer amp hrs to charge back in common ground mode than I have previously pulled from the charge battery. And it does this while pulling a load of 84 LED's from two genny coils I have installed.

I have been thinking of modifying this particular SSG by adding more genny coils and then isolating one winding from the main coil to harvest the spike in a three battery set up like Peter demonstrated. But if I do this, I would sure like to use automated or timed rotation of the batteries.

In the meantime, I have gotten side tracked with driving a fluxgate generator with an attraction motor. And I'm also experimenting with Aaron's plasma ignition and a pond fogger. I plan on adding this to my Bradly GT in the near future. Too many projects all at one time.
    Gary Hammond,

Hi Gary and RS,

Automating the battery swapping part is not that hard to do and I've been thinking about it on and off, but need to get my project working first and then the battery swapping. You see, I am a retired EE engineer and learned a lot of neat stuff working for defense contractor Northrop Grumman for over 33 yrs and started my electronic schooling at the local high school when I was in sixth grade, 1966. I was designing audio equipment around the same time as John did, child's play. But back to the project. This is my first attempt at a multi coil SG and been hunting down info on how to do it which I think I am in the right place. The SG books help getting things going for a single coil but still need info on what to do to add coils and how. I do have some docs at doing this that I found online like Ron Pugh's battery charger setup gives me more info and the first to see a car bulb in the circuit?

On automating the swapping of batteries, you could program an EEprom with the information and tell it what to do. If you have a fixed procedure of what to do under certain conditions, time or voltage level, easy to program an EEprom to control things. There are many ways to do the battery swapping system I have to get to that point to take it further, first thing is getting my project working in it's basic configuration. Be Back later...

Rich

Hi Richard,

It takes a bit more than a EEPROM to make a swapper system work

I am using a Arduino Micro on my 10 input 10 output PCB, to automate the 4 battery swapper, and to automate the 3 battery 6 coil SSG Charge/Rest/Discharge Swapper and they work together as a Master Slave so all the swapping, Auto kick starting the SSG, etc... happens as needed. It is all of this software code/feature set to make it monitor the battery's and do what is needed when needed for the compleat process, and don't blow stuff up doing something at the wrong time, has been the hard part for me.

Hi, Rich and RS,

I just got back from Farm King Supply here in town. They had a big discount on batteries. I got four new 27DC Exide batteries for $61.49 each plus tax. These are 105 AH deep cycle marine batteries. They normally cost $81.99 each!

So now I can start playing with a three battery supply.
    Gary Hammond,

Way cool, finding battery's on sell is always a bonus

Hi RS,

Depending on how many lines needed, two EEproms could be used, even Roms can hold the programs needed. Of course, there is some supporting logic to make it work. See, you can program a Rom with code to make a signal generator to give you a perfect sine wave for a signal generator. The first engineer I worked with at Northrop Grumman taught me simplicity in circuit design that is not being taught in school today. Bill, the engineer, survived WW2 by not telling the Germans that he had a EE degree because he knew what would happen to him if he did. Bill was taught the old school way which always worked. Bill at Northrop Grumman was known as the "King of RF" because of tube technology and such. Something he told me which is so true that engineers now are taught to do things the complicated way where it can be done much simpler with less circuitry. It's knowing what the parameters are to make a simple circuit that does what you want. I've been known at Northrop for showing up so called engineers and PhD's. You just have to look at the problem differently.

Like I mentioned before, I've only started thinking about what is needed to make things work. Say, if you need to switch batteries when the discharge battery gets to a certain level and then initiate a process, a comparator circuit watching the discharge battery is all that is needed to trigger a process and can be the same circuit for all modes. There are many ways to doing something in electronics that I learned in school and what I learned at Northrop Grumman. I follow the process of KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid learned over many years.

Auto Kick starting SSG is a cool thing and looking into the Bedini/Cole ckt's to do that when I have a working SSG and maybe some other way to do it. Enough for now, time to finish up on tax forms. Happy Easter...

Richard

Hi RD,

Did you work at Northrop Grumman?
    Cant spend it when your dead.

Quote Originally Posted by rdvideo View Post
    Hi RS,

Depending on how many lines needed, two EEproms could be used, even Roms can hold the programs needed. Of course, there is some supporting logic to make it work. See, you can program a Rom with code to make a signal generator to give you a perfect sine wave for a signal generator. The first engineer I worked with at Northrop Grumman taught me simplicity in circuit design that is not being taught in school today. Bill, the engineer, survived WW2 by not telling the Germans that he had a EE degree because he knew what would happen to him if he did. Bill was taught the old school way which always worked. Bill at Northrop Grumman was known as the "King of RF" because of tube technology and such. Something he told me which is so true that engineers now are taught to do things the complicated way where it can be done much simpler with less circuitry. It's knowing what the parameters are to make a simple circuit that does what you want. I've been known at Northrop for showing up so called engineers and PhD's. You just have to look at the problem differently.

Like I mentioned before, I've only started thinking about what is needed to make things work. Say, if you need to switch batteries when the discharge battery gets to a certain level and then initiate a process, a comparator circuit watching the discharge battery is all that is needed to trigger a process and can be the same circuit for all modes. There are many ways to doing something in electronics that I learned in school and what I learned at Northrop Grumman. I follow the process of KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid learned over many years.

Auto Kick starting SSG is a cool thing and looking into the Bedini/Cole ckt's to do that when I have a working SSG and maybe some other way to do it. Enough for now, time to finish up on tax forms. Happy Easter...

Richard
    Hi Sir!
    You sound so much contemparory to JB's time and even prioir to his own.. lot to understand from the verterans..
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

Yes I did from 1978 to 2010. I was not in the military, but I did my part to help protect the US and allies by applying my expertise in electronics to help are troops do their work and come back home, hopefully. We try are best at giving the best electronics to are military and I enjoyed working there in engineering where I learned so many ways of doing things from audio to RF, analog to digital and so on. Even played with lasers that can punch a 1" hole through fire brick like a hot knife through butter.

Time to start thinking more seriously about a simple battery swapping circuit. One thing that makes it easier to do is a software program that I learned about at Northrop Grumman was Multisim 11.0 by National Instruments. Here you can build the circuit you want by making the schematic of your circuit, analog, digital, RF, transformers, even tubes and much more on your computer and then use virtual test equipment so you can see how your circuit works! Cool stuff, but one problem is that it costs now about $8000 for both programs, Multisim and the add on program that will make the circuit board traces for you, just print and make. I was lucky to get a copy of the program, some benefits when working for a defense contractor and I also have the student version of it too from my schooling. The program is now at version 14.0 that I have.

Otherwise, why do you ask? Curious...