Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
    AAron after watching that video I'm left with a question. the way the coils are wound with the inner face having more mass and the outer having less...like a cone coil. Is that what John meant about coil geometry along with a low inductance trifilar wind?
    John did that because if they were the same on both ends, the diameter of the bobbin at the end would hit the iron laminates. He could have left them cylindrical and extended the core out I suppose but he didn't. Each of the 4 coils on the Kromrey have a single winding so I don't believe what he was referring to applies to this.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• I'll post 2 more vids following this on the same topic soon.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
        Each of the 4 coils on the Kromrey have a single winding so I don't believe what he was referring to applies to this.
        Thank you for clarifying that. In the Kromrey video he talks about the coils needing to have a very low inductance. And he drew it out with more windings and I believe he said it wouldn't work unless you did that or that was an important part of it. So I'm guessing both still produce effects or you wouldn't be showing us....but now I'm confused. Guess I'll have to get building and figure it out!

Comment

Thank you for clarifying that. In the Kromrey video he talks about the coils needing to have a very low inductance. And he drew it out with more windings and I believe he said it wouldn't work unless you did that or that was an important part of it. So I'm guessing both still produce effects or you wouldn't be showing us....but now I'm confused. Guess I'll have to get building and figure it out!
          It's been a while since I've seen his Kromrey presentation, will have to check it out.
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

AAron after watching that video I'm left with a question. the way the coils are wound with the inner face having more mass and the outer having less...like a cone coil. Is that what John meant about coil geometry along with a low inductance trifilar wind?
            Hi Bradley,
            Just to clarify and correct you... its LOW IMPEDENCE and not LOW INDUCTANCE.. is what John meant..and that's what Tesla taught us on how to wind Coils..( Tesla Patent Coils for Electromagnets).
            Geometry is very essesntial again.. Aaron clarify's why the cone shape..in the Video i guess.. so that it does'nt get obstructed by the magnet pole pieces during rotation.
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

John did that because if they were the same on both ends, the diameter of the bobbin at the end would hit the iron laminates. He could have left them cylindrical and extended the core out I suppose but he didn't. Each of the 4 coils on the Kromrey have a single winding so I don't believe what he was referring to applies to this.
              Hi Aaron,
              This Tappering shape is missing in the coils wound in the DVD G-field Generator video..the gap between the pole pieces and the rotor coils is also small.
              the windings are evenly spread on the core.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                Hi Bradley,
                Just to clarify and correct you... its LOW IMPEDENCE and not LOW INDUCTANCE.. is what John meant..and that's what Tesla taught us on how to wind Coils..( Tesla Patent Coils for Electromagnets).
                Geometry is very essesntial again.. Aaron clarify's why the cone shape..in the Video i guess.. so that it does'nt get obstructed by the magnet pole pieces during rotation.
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                Absolutely correct faraday, Thank you for that. I meant impedance and wrote inductance for some reason, but yes he said something about how it was important for impedance to be kept under a certain amount and drew the way he did it. truthfully could never figure out what he meant about geometry unless he stacked pancake coils to make each coil.

Comment

Absolutely correct faraday, Thank you for that. I meant impedance and wrote inductance for some reason, but yes he said something about how it was important for impedance to be kept under a certain amount and drew the way he did it. truthfully could never figure out what he meant about geometry unless he stacked pancake coils to make each coil.
                  Hi Bradly,
                  You have infact got it right when you said that the coils are wound are in a pancake fashion..does that not tell you the difference between the Kromery and the G-field then??..winding a bifilar in the same plane is the key to the geometry and that's the flat pancake..but it does'nt end here...recall the video..JB shows a Trifilar to reduce the Impedance and that is Trifilar on each leg of the rotor coil. its the combined result of the effective impedance of the trifilar coils that is the G-field Generator a refinement done by JB to the kromery design... again there can be a further enhancement to the coil geometry to better the G-field coils..and that would give us a COP of 3.6 and so on...i'm after that...
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

I'll post 2 more vids following this on the same topic soon.
                    Hi Aaron,
                    Just wanted to emphasis on the Philosophy of this type of the Low-Drag Generator, In the Advanced book it is mentioned that Raymond Kromrey did indeed call it as the 'Ferromagnetic Generator' this supported by the fact that has to do with the Nature of the Eddy Current and its Magnetic field induced in the core.
                    I have been long since my younger days pondering on the Nature of Eddy current themselves and on how they dissipate power (used in Induction heating).
                    all along it prompted me on the Longitudinal nature of Electromagnetic Interaction since a physical 'short' is not what is required to cause a current to flow that manifest the dissipation in the bulk of a conductor (core). Hence instead of calling these as Eddy Currents it might well be called as Eddy Magnetic Field or even 'Asymmetrical Eddy current' that is most suited to explain the kromray generator which results in speeding up the rotor. This is not Anti-Lenz Law..its just its presence and disappearance from one moment to the next.
                    But nonetheless your presentation is just Superb!!
                    Best Regards,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

This is not Anti-Lenz Law..its just its presence and disappearance from one moment to the next.
                      Yes, it's definitely not anti-Lenz Law, it's using Lenz's Law to our benefit.
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Yes, it's definitely not anti-Lenz Law, it's using Lenz's Law to our benefit.
                        Hi Aaron,
                        Anti-Lenz law is a misnomer and a lingo of the mainstream understanding of 'Free Energy' it directly violets the second law of thermodynamics..
                        Thermodynamics limits its explanation of the difference between Energy and Power.
                        Best Regards,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Aaron,
                          Anti-Lenz law is a misnomer and a lingo of the mainstream understanding of 'Free Energy' it directly violets the second law of thermodynamics..
                          Thermodynamics limits its explanation of the difference between Energy and Power.
                          Best Regards,
                          Faraday88.
                          Just a further emphasis on this... In the Advance SG book Peter states 'No net force is not same as no force at all' this is same thing that follows in the Kromery as well.
                          The Lenz's law is altered in its form..there is effective cancellation of 'SHORTS' by the two asymmetrical e.m.f represented by the two windings that result a 'OPEN'(cancellation of shorts is nodal to an 'OPEN'). so that now actually having a SHORT at the terminal will speed up from the state of Lenz's opposition at 'OPEN'.
                          it is speed up from a opposition state cancelled..and not a speed up form a further Energy drain from the drive Power source.
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

• So... my Kromrey parts have been sitting in storage ever since I was given the impression (over a year ago) this may not work without BaFe magnets. Now, there appears to be some new information about how John actually wound the coils. I have not yet watched Aaron's new video segment through Emedia Press and will do so soon.

I have been tinkering a little here and there with Rick's mini kit and just seems like the same old thing. A pulse motor. . . He (Rick) did produce some interesting videos as well as some controversial videos and I do tend to get bored with his very LONG videos... And it seems like there is bad blood here and there. When I talked to Rick on phone last year, he talked about some issues with Mike Kantz and Issues with JB and now I hear of other issues. . . Can't we all just get along?

At any rate, I am getting nowhere with Rick's mini kit and waiting for him to actually provide some guidance but not holding my breath. He already chewed me out the other day for my tone of voice and asking the hard question: What good is it? Or in other words, what can I actually DO with it? He apparently got upset and requested I pull some of the videos down which I did do. I don't care. I am easy. He comes across as knowing a thing or two and is now building something that appears to be more interesting and possibly a resonant system but; I don't know. I have tried working with very interesting looking kit devices before and never got anywhere with those then got chewed by Mike when I started asking him the hard questions as well after discovering his video (now gone) was misleading because the system appeared to running on caps alone but; this was not actually the case...

So, here I am again; WANTING to build something really interesting such as the Kromrey converter that was demonstrated in the EFV video that was actually causing a cooling around the unit as John demonstrated it for the camera.

I have browsed through this thread but not seeing much in terms of build photos or videos. A few discussions that sounds like one or two builders might have something running but not seeing any "eureka!" moments here.

So; I will go ahead and watch the new video segment tomorrow.
                            Aaron's email said something along the lines of actually studying or maybe even dissecting John's coils and did discover something.

I have been very interested in this other forum http://www.hyiq.org/ that keeps talking about "partnered coils" wound in one direction then back the other direction and I have to wonder if this is what was discovered? Or how this might help.

I am not very dedicated to these things as I am merely a hobbyist and wish somebody would just sell me a working device or kit THEN; I might be more dedicated to learning and comprehension of it's principles of operation.

So; I am still around. Just not always very active and often distracted by other crap and apparently; the earth might be flat and our world is just a giant petri dish of lies and deception designed to keep us from escaping. . .

Kindest regards;
                            }:>

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorch View Post
                              So... my Kromrey parts have been sitting in storage ever since I was given the impression (over a year ago) this may not work without BaFe magnets. Now, there appears to be some new information about how John actually wound the coils. I have not yet watched Aaron's new video segment through Emedia Press and will do so soon.

I have been tinkering a little here and there with Rick's mini kit and just seems like the same old thing. A pulse motor. . . He (Rick) did produce some interesting videos as well as some controversial videos and I do tend to get bored with his very LONG videos... And it seems like there is bad blood here and there. When I talked to Rick on phone last year, he talked about some issues with Mike Kantz and Issues with JB and now I hear of other issues. . . Can't we all just get along?

At any rate, I am getting nowhere with Rick's mini kit and waiting for him to actually provide some guidance but not holding my breath. He already chewed me out the other day for my tone of voice and asking the hard question: What good is it? Or in other words, what can I actually DO with it? He apparently got upset and requested I pull some of the videos down which I did do. I don't care. I am easy. He comes across as knowing a thing or two and is now building something that appears to be more interesting and possibly a resonant system but; I don't know. I have tried working with very interesting looking kit devices before and never got anywhere with those then got chewed by Mike when I started asking him the hard questions as well after discovering his video (now gone) was misleading because the system appeared to running on caps alone but; this was not actually the case...

So, here I am again; WANTING to build something really interesting such as the Kromrey converter that was demonstrated in the EFV video that was actually causing a cooling around the unit as John demonstrated it for the camera.

I have browsed through this thread but not seeing much in terms of build photos or videos. A few discussions that sounds like one or two builders might have something running but not seeing any "eureka!" moments here.

Aaron's email said something along the lines of actually studying or maybe even dissecting John's coils and did discover something.

I have been very interested in this other forum http://www.hyiq.org/ that keeps talking about "partnered coils" wound in one direction then back the other direction and I have to wonder if this is what was discovered? Or how this might help. Hey Scorch this is indeed what it is!!
                              the kromery is half of the G-field coil..JB improvised the design and raised the COP of the Kromery convertor which is the G-Field Generator.

I am not very dedicated to these things as I am merely a hobbyist and wish somebody would just sell me a working device or kit THEN; I might be more dedicated to learning and comprehension of it's principles of operation.

So; I am still around. Just not always very active and often distracted by other crap and apparently; the earth might be flat and our world is just a giant petri dish of lies and deception designed to keep us from escaping. . .

Kindest regards;
                              Above in colour is my comment about your opinion..
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorch View Post
                                So... my Kromrey parts have been sitting in storage ever since I was given the impression (over a year ago) this may not work without BaFe magnets. Now, there appears to be some new information about how John actually wound the coils. I have not yet watched Aaron's new video segment through Emedia Press and will do so soon.

I have been very interested in this other forum http://www.hyiq.org/ that keeps talking about "partnered coils" wound in one direction then back the other direction and I have to wonder if this is what was discovered? Or how this might help.

Kindest regards;
                                First, I'll post here, what I posted to you in YouTube:

You're mixing different circuits and methodologies.

The Benitez appears to be the origin of the Ronald Brandt "Tesla Switch" and Ronald Brandt taught that method to Bedini. That doesn't have anything to do with the exact circuit Rick shows as "his" "Loving Path" circuit. And the Benitez method and related circuits, Rick has claimed destroys the batteries. That is because he is ignorant of how the circuit actually works, what it does or how to use those methods without damaging the batteries. The circuit I’m talking about is EXACTLY the “Loving Path” circuit he claims he came up with. He literally stole that from John Bedini and John is the original inventor of that – it was known as the SSG, simplified school girl circuit that didn’t need a capacitor or other method to take the recovery to a second battery. That is evidenced here in this one simple diagram -

Bedini’s patents tell you exactly how to build it as again, it has nothing to do with Benitez – only the “Tesla Switch” is related to that. If you want to learn the proper way about these circuits, go see John Bedini and Matthew Jones’ posts in Energetic Forum regarding the Tesla Switch and you will then know how to build it with modern parts. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/962-use-tesla-switch.html

Again, John’s work is NOT based on Benitez – where did you even get that from? The only connection to Benitez's work is the "Tesla Switch" and John has said for decades that he learned it from Ronald Brandt. That doesn't have anything to do with Rick's stupid "Loving Path" ripoff of John's patented SG circuits. Rick doesn’t know how to properly measure input vs output. Rick hasn’t made any progress past what he stole from John and others - he never actually understood John's work. He is a con artist and is only making many variations of the same fundamental circuit. Show me the diagram of “his” new resonant system – a simple schematic and I’ll tell you where it came from or what it will do.

Here is an ancient video where I showed a Bedini circuit that I modified to run on a capacitor and it charges itself back up. Rick doesn’t understand these processes because he’s to busy ripping people off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtXR_1Ubs8&t=257s

And no, I will not get along with Rick, it isn't a misunderstanding, like I said, he is a sociopath, pathological liar and a thief. Rick should be in jail for IP theft, for stealing tools and equipment, wire, you name it from EnergenX, he was caught stealing software from EnergenX computers, violated his NDA with EnergenX and claimed he never had one - I have a copy of it. He filled it out the SAME day as Tom and Erik from TeslagenX because they were all there at the same time. Gary Bedini made them sign it and not only are there multiple witnesses, we all have copies of it filled out with Ricks' handwriting. He also sold a 30 coiler to someone, pocketed the money and sold the SAME machine to someone else and sent them the machine. That is the type of outright theft for which Rick was booted from EnergenX.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 02-20-2018, 03:55 AM.
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X