Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Hi All
    The cheap transistors from china.are they crap?any one had experience with them?
    cheers jason

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I posted a video of the Kromrey in the blog:

http://emediapress.com/2017/12/20/kr...n-shorted-out/
    Aaron Murakami

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    I posted a video of the Kromrey in the blog:

http://emediapress.com/2017/12/20/kr...n-shorted-out/
    Superb!! Aaron,...your presentation was as good as Peter's..
    Just to note that the Kromery design was improvised by JB (I personally call the kromery convertor as the first order of G-field coil) and then became the 'G-field'..in the DVD JB does'nt emphasis much on naming it so..(i remember JB stating that the Coil's field is infact a Gravity wave convertor at 90 Degrees) in the same video he states a COP of 1.2 for that perticular machine but goes on saying that it can be scaled up to 3.60 by 'altering' the coil geometry...i seriously feel there is indeed no limitation to the level to which this scaling up can be acheived.. wonder what is the next step..??
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 12-21-2017 at 08:01 AM. Reason: correction.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.

AAron after watching that video I'm left with a question. the way the coils are wound with the inner face having more mass and the outer having less...like a cone coil. Is that what John meant about coil geometry along with a low inductance trifilar wind?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley Malone View Post
    AAron after watching that video I'm left with a question. the way the coils are wound with the inner face having more mass and the outer having less...like a cone coil. Is that what John meant about coil geometry along with a low inductance trifilar wind?
    John did that because if they were the same on both ends, the diameter of the bobbin at the end would hit the iron laminates. He could have left them cylindrical and extended the core out I suppose but he didn't. Each of the 4 coils on the Kromrey have a single winding so I don't believe what he was referring to applies to this.
    Aaron Murakami

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries

I'll post 2 more vids following this on the same topic soon.
    Aaron Murakami

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Each of the 4 coils on the Kromrey have a single winding so I don't believe what he was referring to applies to this.
    Thank you for clarifying that. In the Kromrey video he talks about the coils needing to have a very low inductance. And he drew it out with more windings and I believe he said it wouldn't work unless you did that or that was an important part of it. So I'm guessing both still produce effects or you wouldn't be showing us....but now I'm confused. Guess I'll have to get building and figure it out!

Blog Entries
    Thank you for clarifying that. In the Kromrey video he talks about the coils needing to have a very low inductance. And he drew it out with more windings and I believe he said it wouldn't work unless you did that or that was an important part of it. So I'm guessing both still produce effects or you wouldn't be showing us....but now I'm confused. Guess I'll have to get building and figure it out!
    It's been a while since I've seen his Kromrey presentation, will have to check it out.
    Aaron Murakami

Hi Bradley,
    Just to clarify and correct you... its LOW IMPEDENCE and not LOW INDUCTANCE.. is what John meant..and that's what Tesla taught us on how to wind Coils..( Tesla Patent Coils for Electromagnets).
    Geometry is very essesntial again.. Aaron clarify's why the cone shape..in the Video i guess.. so that it does'nt get obstructed by the magnet pole pieces during rotation.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.